Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam let her stay that way for ten minutes while he processed what he had just seen. He went to her side and knew he had chosen well for a wife, a woman who was willing to give her all to him and him alone. He gently wiped her head with a wet cloth and helped her come around.

Carol looked at Sam, exhausted mentally and physically. She slowly extracted that dildo a little at a time, suffering small trembles as it moved back out her pussy. She handed it to Sam as a symbol and laid down on her bed and went to sleep. Sam covered her up with a blanket and watched over her for an hour while she recovered.

Sam cooked dinner that evening. The evening passed while the two cuddled on the lounge watching meaningless dribble on TV. The morning came with the two holding each other, cold from the night air.

Brunch was late that Sunday, as the two went to bed to just hug each other.

Those Photos

On Sunday afternoon the lovers downloaded their private and business photos onto their home computer, intent on culling out the rubbish and separating the private from those Carol could use for her marketing. Carol set up her modelling library and downloaded same onto her spare flashcard. The videos were also reviewed and stored. There was one that really interested Carol and she took it up with Sam in a let's see if we can do that again approach, but this time with blindfold and bindings.

Carol grabbed Sam's hand and led him to their lounge. She undid the packaging over their purchases and slipped the sales assistants recommendation into the DVD player and turned on play. While the credits were proceeding she took out the blindfold and put it beside the lounge. Opening the bindings she put one on each of Sam's wrists and tied them to posts above the lounge and pulled down Sam's shorts exposing his growing cock. Turning up the heater she took off all her clothes and sat down next to Sam to watch the DVD while playing with his cock.

The DVD was very realistic rather than the typical acted porn. A Mistress was seemingly visiting her client with her black whips, leather gear, laced stockings and high pumps. The man was subjugated and was getting a light hearted whipping. His cock was growing and her attitude was dominating. She aggressively lifted him up and tied him to his bed with bindings and cuffs. Mistress played her whip across his chest and down his cock while saying I am going to suck that cock of yours until it is dry and then I am going to fuck you until I am sore. She took out her feather and played it up and over her client's cock and did it grow. It was massive, probably out to 12 inches long and thick as. Carol was impressed and Sam fascinated.

The next fifteen minutes saw three long cums that were spread across the client's chest. Mistress scooped up the cum with her fingers and placed it into her clients open mouth, after due level of persuasion with her whip. His chest clean she then gave her client one heck of a hand job, finished off with a slurping suck session. Her conversation was distinctly blue and indicative of the pain and pleasure she was about to inflict. Grabbing the cock she pushed down a strawberry coloured ribbed condom and sucked away ensuring that cock was hard.

Mistress: So you love fucking do you? Do you believe you are entitled to fuck me after you have been fucking other women, sluts and whores?

Her client was apprehensive and his face showed strain of having cum so forcibly.

Mistress: Right, I am going to fuck the shit out of you and leave you here for the cleaner to let you lose.

The following scenes were graphic with Mistress slamming down her wet pussy over his face and grinding it against his tongue. Having her pussy well lubricated she slowly bottomed her pussy down over that giant cock and gave herself the ride of her life, but never allowing him to cum again. Facing him Mistress played with her clit, her boobs and her pussy while looking defiantly into his eyes. Cumming violently she lifted herself off her victim and lashed his body with her whip.

Mistress just put on her coat, waved her whip at her client threateningly and went out the front door slamming it as she left.

Half an hour later Mistress, now the loving wife, entered with negligee and champagne. She untied the bonds, poured the champagne and gave her husband his glass.

Wife: If you do that whore again, you will get a lot more than what just resulted darling husband. Get it!

The DVD went to black.

Meanwhile Sam had been going through pain and pleasure of his own. Carol had been manipulating his cock and balls, squeezing and sliding whenever the moments arose on the DVD. Pain was provided every time Mistress was extracting pain from her client. Pleasure every time the client was allowed to cum. Carol said nothing just allowing the momentum of the DVD to create her scene. By the end of the DVD Sam had also been allowed to cum three times and had been forced to have cum all over his chest and balls, his cock was chaffed by the rough hand jobs and the occasional bite.

Carol had been playing with her clit and her pussy was now streaming down between her legs and around her rose bud. She rose looking at Sam's eyes, never taking her eyes away and went to the side cabinet drawer. Taking out her lubricant she slid a strawberry coloured ribbed condom down Sam's shaft and put plenty of lubricant on his tip. Straddling Sam she put Sam's cock at the entrance to her arse and slowly took Sam in as she adjusted to this foreign invader. Eventually she bottomed out and started to lift herself up and down on Sam's shaft. Controlling her movements she played with herself and took all in as her own personal pleasure. With Carol being so turned on she did not last long and just came big time while staring directly into Sam's eyes. Carol removed the spent condom and went to the shower leaving Sam still tied to the lounge supports carrying the spent condom to the waste bin. She closed the waste bin with some gusto, seeking to make a point to Sam still recovering on the lounge.

Half an hour later Carol returned to the lounge room, refreshed and in comfortable clothes excluding bra and with cleavage. She said nothing to Sam as she extracted the DVD and returned it to its cover. The bindings and eye covers were placed in her drawer next to her two dildos and that love machine. Bending over and allowing Sam a decent look down her chest, Carol said: Pizza?

Nothing else was said as Sam showered, dressed in his tracksuit and left to collect their dinner.

Feed Time

Time for Carol to find out what Joan meant by the photo. Sam was not too clued up as to how to protect his private emails, so it took Carol moments to get through the passwords. In his recent emails on the Tuesday was a photo that Sam had stored of Joan, naked as she was in Nassau. Her finger was separating her pussy and she had one hand over her right breast apparently in an act of masturbation. Sam had to have taken that photo on Joan's camera, so what other photos did she have. Apart from Carol's obvious displeasure and her risk of STD's from sex with Sam, she could not understand why Sam would allow this doc to be stored so lacking in security protection and was he sharing that photo around. She then checked and Sam had rather explicit photos of Carol stored on his laptop apart from bikini and respectful photos; so was he sharing any of these photos. Carol looked at Sam's outbox and saw that there were emails sent with photos attached of some style. Unfortunately for her detective work she saw Sam's car stop outside their unit, so she quickly eliminated any form of notice that someone had been on Sam's computer and shut it down putting it in Sam's work case before Sam arrived with pizza and a marvellous aroma.

The pizza was great and the wine slipped down. Sex was definitely off their agendas.

Sam is Off for His 10 Days Tripping.

Monday morning came and Sam made all his preparations for his coming ten days. That laptop was firmly entrenched in his bag, along with all his docs for his trip and the two phones. He provided Carol a copy of his itinerary and hotels contacts and gave Carol a loving cuddle and kiss. Carol knew his intentions so time to twist the facts a little to her own personal situation.

Carol: Honey, if it is OK with you I want to catch up with a few of my contacts in NYC. I am pretty sure I can waggle a return airfare and a bed with my fiends up there. That should give me say a week to visit some of the agencies and catch up with my friends who may be able to push some work my way. There is probably more of an opportunity to talk to some of my contacts who are interested in moving towards event management?

Sam was pre-occupied so he did not take great interest other than noting it was not going to cost them serious cash having so little in the bank after their honeymoon.

Sam: Good luck there. We could do with a bit about now. There is about $1000 credit available in the Mastercard if you need it. Please call me on my mobile to let me know you are safe and keep your mobile open when not in meetings? Best time to call me will be around 6.00pm, before I go out for dinner with my associates for de-briefings and the like. Be careful up there. Love you.

With that quick chat he gave Carol and huge hug and a passionate kiss lingering his hands over her luscious rear.

The cab beeped out front, forcing a changed mindset on Sam.

Sam picked up his gear and raced down the stairs to collect his cab.

Carol watched him go knowing this was going to be repeated many times over the coming months.

Revenge?

Thirty minutes after Sam left Carol thought to herself time for my revenge darling and your little woman is going to build up her bank account.

Carol: Hi Amy, its Carol.

Amy: I've been hoping you would call. I need some help up here and that party is on Wednesday if you can make it?

Carol: Yes, I've been doing a lot of thinking about your proposal and I would appreciate meeting with you guys face to face in NY. Is that offer of return airfares, accommodation and a great party still open.

Amy: Absolutely. We really need you here if you can ASAP.

Carol: I can get a flight this afternoon and be there for dinner. Sounds good?

Amy: I have your email address. I will make the flight bookings and email you the ticket. Delta OK?

Carol: Yes please. And what clothes should I bring?

Amy: Cocktail dresses, smart casual day wear and whatever sexy you like underneath. I will put some suggestions on my email. We can have dinner at our unit and talk through whatever you wish to know. We will have a lot of our business plans and stats there to give you the best info we have available.

Just call me when you get to JFK and I will get you picked up by James at the baggage collection area. Black and your best friend ever when you get to NYC. He is very discreet and you never will have a security issue when he is on the job. Look for a sign with your name on it held by one of the biggest men you will have ever seen in a chauffeur's uniform.

NYC JFK

There was James. Impeccably dressed, clothes perfectly cut and fitting. Pure white shirt and deep red tie. Phone connection through into his ear. The broadest smile and a huge pair of hands. Shaved head and with the manners of an English gentleman.

Welcome Miss Carol. This is your only bag. Come with me to the car and I will give you a bit of a low down on NYC as we travel into town.

Carol was ushered through the crowds, past the taxis to the luxury limos bay where the Merc was awaiting. People just got out of his way and the car was so clean.

All the normal civilities were covered including the flight, the food, the delays, the movies on board and bustle of JFK.

James checked in with Amy on the phone and then began a bit of a background on the Big Apple, why he loved it so much and why he was blessed to have Amy and Hank as his employers. The traffic just seemed to pass by and those famous lights quickly came into view. Fifth avenue, Times square and down to Manhattan into a private garage entrance to a block of units.

James: One thing before I take you upstairs Miss Carol. There is one thing that I have to warn you about. Amy and Hank absolutely hate drugs, apart from maybe Marihuana that the members use occasionally. That is a totally hard and fast rule and Amy will protect you from anyone who wants to use. You just say 100% of the time, no drugs and you immediately leave any premises where drugs may be there. OK?

James took Carol to her temporary accommodation and helped her through the door and unpack. The rooms were of classic style and not old showing signs of recently being renovated. The furnishings, curtains and the fitments were all very tasteful indicating considerable attention to taste and an avoidance of excessive trappings of wealth. The rooms were huge and not overly embellished with furniture. The bathroom was very classic modern and functional. Carol was seriously impressed and somewhat taken back by the package.

James: Yes it is special, but so are Amy and Hank and anyone who comes through those doors. Congratulations Carol, you are welcome here. Let's go to the next floor where Amy and Hank have their office and unit.

The entire floor was taken up with the Office and Amy and Hank's quarters. Again the same understated excellence was prevalent throughout, with quality the key concept of everything on display.

Amy and Hank greeted James and Carol at the lift doors and escorted them through to the dining area. Welcomes and thanks were exchanged. Carol was seated at a table for four covered in a fine lace table cloth, fine china and sparkling silver cutlery.

Amy: I thought we would have our meal first because you would be hungry after your Delta flight, with that airlines food.

The cook, a big black woman with a huge bust and kitchen uniform entered as they sat down with the first of their three courses. She was James momma and she took special care of her son and the threesome. Her personality was delightful and unfussed. James had his dinner out with momma while the three started their business.

Amy: You will find James and Momma totally trustworthy. Momma has been with my family ever since her husband died in an industrial accident may years ago. I am sure that James would give his life to protect us if ever that came to be exposed.

Carol: This food is beautiful and the Californian red is luscious.

Amy: This is the style of life you can aspire to if you so choose. It is all about how hard you wish to work and how well you manage your business. It will take time for your practice to and services to evolve, but this is a real possibility. I am not exaggerating.

All the dishes were cleared and the wine glasses refreshed by James. For the next hour Amy and Hank went over their business model, their marketing plans, their website and where franchises had been established. The reasons why Carol and where she lived would be important to the Franchisees was very clearly enunciated and the business case was made very clear.

Amy: Let's not lose track of the fact this is 100% a people's business. Good people and healthy lifestyles make this business. There is no state where we are not welcome and you will be very surprised to see who are our male and female clients. We do not have problems with the police and we are well known to their senior executives. Our drug policy is NEVER and we stay out of the police domain for that reason among several others.

We need you and your skills. We need your people that you can totally trust. We need people that want to make serious money legally and with the lowest possible profile.

You have heard too much talking tonight. Here is a printout of the cash flows and profits being made by our most recent franchise covering the first six months and then the subsequent two six months periods. You can see how their business has grown, their typical costs structures and the profits they are now enjoying. Take these down to your unit and we can talk them over at say 9.00am tomorrow morning after you have had the time to investigate them closely. We have no secrets from any of our franchisees. If we all make profits then we are all better off. Here is a short non-disclosure confidentiality contract, just read it and let us know later in the week your thoughts.

The meeting ended with everyone open minded about where this could go.

Amy: One question if I may?

Carol just smiled: Ask away.

Amy: What encouraged you to give us the chance to offer you a franchise.

Carol: There are several reasons including me getting less interested in being a model for financial reasons. The holiday at the Resort did force me to challenge many of my outdated and unrealistic moral and ethical codes. I loved being photographed in more risqué shots and not just Macy's models stuff. In other words I grew up. I realised I needed to become part of the bigger world and not just our small minded city back home in Texas and the codes that had been forced on me by that place.

Amy: Enjoy your sleep. Here is your room key and passkey to the security areas. Please come and go as you please.

Carol went down to her room, called Sam for the brief lovers call, showered and just crashed for a deep sleep.

Having set her alarm for 7.00am that gave Carol two hours to pour over the documents provided. By then Carol could only be impressed by the details and the business picture created by statistics.

She went upstairs for a Mommas style breakfast.

James took Carol around the unit showing her the gymnasium, pool and workout areas, the office rooms and computer servers.

He smiled and said: You have too many of Mommas breakfasts and you will need to spend a lot of time each day here to get the weight off. He was so down to earth and loveable as a giant.

The breakfast was truly filling and Momma ever so gratious.

Come 9.30 Amy, Hank and Carol were engulfed in meetings and dealing will the multitude of questions that Carol had raised.

By midday the office staff had arrived, along with several of the local operative staff. The phones started to ring and bookings were being taken. Carol continued to be impressed with everything she saw right down to the telephone demeanour of the booking ladies.

For the next hour Carol just sat and listened taking in everything that was occurring around her, seeing the data input of the bookings people and the accounting staff. What did impress was how attractive all the people in the office were, how well dressed they were and how the related to each other notwithstanding there was a stranger present.

Amy, Hank and Carol had a sandwich lunch over which Carol was provided in broad macro detail just how profitable this NYC operation had become. Wow.

Amy: The business case is there, but are you driven enough to be a franchisee and manage all the ladies and guys you need? It will start small, but there is no reason you cannot be out to twenty full timers by say 12 months. We haven't given you all the financial details or even the franchise contract, because we need to be certain you will fit before we provide anything that a competitor

Carol: I have no doubts about my people management skills or my ability to understand and manage records and accounts. My management training makes sure of that. What I am questioning in myself is how can I do that unless I well know what I am sending out my people to do and give them advice and counsel when they invariably will need it.

Amy and Hank had been so impressed with Carol since she had come to NYC, they were provided very worldly advice: I believe the best thing for you to do is work for us here in NYC for as long as you can over say the next month or so, meaning in the back office, in financial meetings with our clients, taking bookings, meetings with our staff and dare I may say it one on one with our clients in private consensual situations.