Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John: Mate don't forget we are married and if the girls back home get even a hint of our time with these girls it is going to cost us plenty. We have to be very discrete.

James: I thought that one through. How about we go in separate taxis to and from and if we can get them back to our rooms we give them our spare keys? I got a private room at the restaurant so we are not going to get spied upon by some of our fans, particularly those who know us well and our ladies back home.

The girls walked up to James and John. They were fine with the admin and the taxi fares were small anyway. They left independently and arrived within minutes at the restaurant, being escorted by the maitre di Michael to their private eating room. John gave Michael a substantive tip, asked he be their waiter for the evening and their presence be maintained privately, including turning off the security cameras in their room. Michael looked down at the tip and became the perfect host.

Once in their private room everyone removed their coats, with considerable appreciation. The two guys were very smartly dressed in Boss slacks and shirts, showing of their fantastic physical condition. The shirts emphasised their physiques and the colours blended well with their skin tones.

Carol had her new black slacks and light blue transparent blouse through which you could see her white lacy half bra that just retained those beautiful boobs. Maria had a similar outfit except that she was smaller in the boobs department so she went without bra and her red blouse was largely transparent at the right light angles.

The guys knew tonight was going to be memorable and mentally thanked their agents.

The food was seafood and the menu was superb. Rose and champagne were chosen and the four settled down for a relaxed couple of hours in mature conversation.

John quietly: I notice you have a wedding ring on?

Carol: Yes I am married and my ring stays on unless I am in bed, swimming or in the shower. You can work with that?

John: Yes, as you know we are married too. But you are so beautiful, is there something we need to know about your relations hip with your husband?

Carol: I am glad you asked that so we can forget about it for the rest of the evening. My husband travels a lot and I discovered her was having affairs. He may even have got an STD. So this is my private form of revenge you may say. If he has no limits then what's good for the gander is good for the goose? I guarantee that our meetings and what happens together is never going to be known by anyone other than us four. After tonight you don't even recognise me in public. Same with me. Deal?

John: I can speak for both James and I. He must be a real madman that husband as well as stupid. Deal. But I hope we can get a phone number we may call next time we are in NYC?

Carol: Maybe.

That matter settled the four got into the free spirit of the evening, while accepting they were in a public restaurant, albeit in a private room.

The girls went to the ladies room and John explained the deal with Carol. James was very pleased.

When the two ladies returned the mood was very open, possibly encouraged by the fact that the ladies had undid the top buttons in their blouses to the point where their boobs were largely on display.

Carol went up behind James and Maria behind John. They slid their hands down the guy's front until they reached their zippers. Gently unzipping they freed the cocks of the two guys and massaged them while sitting next to their men. The guys enjoyed this progress so they slowly put their hands on their lady's legs and slowly did the same. The difference they found no nickers and only very wet pussies. All four slowly sipped their remaining wine without saying a word. The silence was impressive as each concentrated on the job at hand.

James: I think we should pay the bill John and retire back to our hotel?

The speed with which that was achieved was also impressive, including the two taxis and the use of the room card for James room.

When the girls arrived John had already poured the champers, giving each their glass as the came through the door.

The girls sipped their wine, put down the glasses and progressed to slowly taking every bit of remaining clothing from their bodies. Such a tease was the guys only comment.

Carol: Are you guys feeling over dressed yet?

Whoops, was the only comment as clothes were disposed all over the floor and Carol joined James and Maria with John on the bed.

Carol: Maria and I talked it over in the car. We agreed no limits other than no drugs or bondage.

The guys nodded and went down as 69's in unison.

James to Carol: You said no limits. Are you OK with anal?

Carol: why do you think we swapped silly man?

The night was young and the positions they adopted were from the Karma Sutra. It went on for hours, with each swapping as their energy rose. The guys ended with dry cocks and the women sore pussies and rose buds.

Carol loved every second of James taking her rose bud and every time that night that the men could achieve an erection.

James knew exactly how to get the maximum benefit of Carol's tightest hole. He made sure she was well lubricated the first time and thereafter lubrication was unnecessary. He licked and sucked Carol until she could take it no more and her pussy streamed her juices between her legs. James used that juice to wet his cock and allow it to slide between her finger stretched arse. Slowly he pushed forward, inch by inch, reversing and re-applying pressure, until eventually he was bottomed out against Carol's arse. He then moved in and out and Carol pushed back against his every thrust. Carol could feel every crevice in her rear being stretched and that bulbous head entering her and more than entering. His cock was expanding and she was heating up. The slickness helped and the passion overcame any pain; she was loving every second of this intrusion. His hands went to her clit and he was able to frig her while he fucked; no wonder that Maria raves about her rose bud fucks. Carol could not move with James strong arms around her and in context she had no problems with this, she wanted to be in his control. The end when it came was mind blowing for both as James emptied himself deep into Carol's bowels.

Carol needed to use the loo every time her arse was ventured. But that was only for protection of the sheets from so much semen.

By midnight all had their fill and the girls were fair welled with the last of the champagne. Neither man did get Carol's mobile number, but they did get a memory they would never forget.

Carol hugged Maria at the taxi rank and thanked her. They left to retire to their own beds and a long sleep. They would avoid sex. Their needs satisfied and maybe Carol's need for revenge complete.

Tuesday Afternoon /Evening 12th

Carol did not go into the office on Tuesday. She worked exclusively on all the data she had received from Sam and via google. The last thing on her mind was sex.

By 6.00pm she had called Sam and a few of her friends in safe parts of Texas.

By 10.00pm she had her thoughts together.

By midnight she had sent off to Angie what she thought would be an excellent Board paper and she collapsed into bed.

Wednesday Morning 13th

Sam was at a breakfast meeting so she could not understand why her mobile was ringing at 9.00am. It was Angie.

Angie: Hi Carol, Jean, Paul and I went through your paper this morning and have a few questions. Do you have time for a coffee up in our suite?

Carol: Yes: I need to clean up but how about 10.30 if you provide brunch? No make-up. Just work clothes.

The summary of the report was there were three identified investment opportunities in each of Galveston, Dallas and Houston. While there were others in a secondary list these would be only follow ups if the nine did not produce deals. The deals related to the capacity of the owners to borrow more funds over whatever insurance payouts they may receive and the ability to repay those sums in the short to medium term. Unless the management of these resorts were able to generate positive cash flow of particular levels post restoration then either the investors could move in as mortgagees in possession or buy out the existing investors at a discount. Once in control the investors could expand and promote the resort(s) to the standards required, while expanding the range of visitors and the interests catered.

The meeting then went well and the Board paper updated for the views of the De Bois. It was forwarded by email.

Jean: If we can convince the investors of your strategies and I think that is a high probability, then the De Bois family would want you on our team to assist with a range of issue like personal contacts, events to promote our investors involvement, research on course conditions and improvements, negotiations and maybe even involving the agency. Your thoughts?

Carol: Yes, many thanks. I would love to and there are so many ways this deal making can move forward. Let's get step one done and see the reactions of the investors? We can talk details and admin then. The more I see the agency operations, the more I see a role for them and me together and separately.

Angie: These meetings are rather formal and the investors are likely to have their local financial advisers. Say around 20 men and women. So formal professional, but feminine with little parfum.

The investor meeting was scheduled at 4.00pm in a private room at the De Bois' hotel giving Carol a few hours back at the office to catch up with the coming week and prepare.

Wednesday Midday 13th.

Maria had promised to have lunch with Carol in the agency office to talk over any issues that Carol may want to walk through. They enjoyed and laughed through the first twenty minutes, but three things came out worth remembering:

1/ never give out your personal mobile and do your escort business only through the agency admin;

2/ be careful not to allow any client to get too close and if you feel like someone is becoming emotionally involved with you move them to another agency staff member for all future meetings and events; and

3/ if any client shows any sign of illness, be that mental or physical refer that to Amy ASAP.

Maria: I have some stuff to show you on my computer and the web. I look at what some of the porn people are doing just to keep up to date and it does help to keep motivated with some of those hunkey guys. Here are also some up and comers.

Maria opened her tablet and showed Carol some sites, giving her the addresses and letting Carol take the keyboard.

There were plenty with pay as you view, which she ignored and dropped. The up and comers usually had free sections to encourage viewers to move to pay for their further stages and more action. Maria pointed out one for a long legged big brown eyed buxom actress that she suggested was worth paying for viewing. It was Melissa's site. There were plenty of single shot photos and videos that progressed from the conservative to the extreme porn. One set headed a "Texan pussy destructor", the most recent download caught her eye for no apparent reason than the quality of the photography. Melissa was having aggressive sex with a big muscle white guy, with the shots being single shot photos.

Carol: Do you mind if I look at something there that just caught my eye. This guy was pummelling Melissa's pussy in front cowgirl and a few variations, with his long cock very liquefied and Melissa's face covered in semen.

Carol went back over 20 photos closely looking at the torso of the guy. He had an unusual birthmark and an operation scar immediately above. After several views, retracements and forwards, Carol was almost certain this was Sam, the "Texan pussy destructor". She knew his body well and the odds on that particular pairing being replicated on another Texan would have to be huge to ridiculous.

Carol began to weep upsetting Maria: I believe that was Sam, my bloody idiot of an over-sexed husband. See that scar and birthmark, that has to be Sam.

Maria: Don't let it get to you honey. In this business you will get exposed to so many people and so many weirdos. I was married once and when he passed away in a drug deal gone wrong I found out what and who he had being doing without me knowing. Since then I have never let anyone get close to me. It is my own private form of revenge. There are plenty of girls here with the same story as you. What they do is have their own private forms of revenge and they vary from becoming high end escorts through to taking their man to the cleaners in the divorce court. You just have to choose what works for you. Next time you have coffee with Michelle or Jenny or Tracey, see what you can get from them. They will all have fascinating stories I promise you.

At least she had a real good idea how Sam got the STD. This really got to her that Sam would be prepared to have unprotected sex with a porn star, much less get the clap and pretend nothing was wrong while his wife was working hard out there to pay the mortgage.

Maria just said somewhat ironically: Nice prick?

Carol thought I hope he is suffering big time, while she took a few copies for her personal file. Those conversations with the three girls would be part of her permanent memory bank. She now knew why one of Amy's rules was never allow any photos of either you or your clients ever be taken anywhere when you are present and never have any photos revealing any part of your anatomy including your face. The only photos in the office were for the internal files and never be shown to a client. Amy's clients trusted Amy to understand their taste.

Maria: Two brothers that I have had meetings with in the recent past are back in town and they have asked for two agency people on Friday night and evening. They are high rollers at the casino and they wanted two of our people rather than the casino's because they trust us 100%. Big spenders with useful cocks and they love to fuck. My last effort was we finished the champers at 3.00am and me and Marci at 6.00am, with our bodies looking forward to a peaceful bed and a great sleep in. You can guarantee your Henrietta will be very satisfied by the time you leave on Saturday morning. Marci is on holidays in LA, so we have a spot open if you want a quality revenge session? Oh, by the way they like their ladies to dress a bit trashy, but not slutty seeing as the casino has strict codes for their high roller rooms.

Carol: Sounds like I and Henrietta have something to look forward to the rest of the week. Need it right about now.

Wednesday 4.00pm 13th

The meeting was very formal dealing with past investment performance and reporting on various pools that the investors participated in at varying levels. What was positive were the statistics, with each generating double digit growth in revenue and capital values. Golf and sailing investments dominated, mainly on the north east coast, with some involvement in high end retail.

Carol entered the room before the meeting started and was introduced by Angie to all those present, including some on speaker phone. There were two very well known US PGA pros present including their financial investment advisers, along with several other investors who knew a great deal about investing in golf projects via construction, design and management.

Carol had dressed in her black slacks, conservative white blouse and low pumps with no jewellery and minimal Paris parfum. Her hair was pulled back and held in place in bun style at the back of her head. As designed, thanks Angie.

At the time for new opportunities, Carol was invited to present her report on the nine she had researched. There was strong and varied interest around the table and the agreement was that the investors needed time to consider the level of investment and how they wish to participate. The construction guys were very interested in the restoration and re-construction requirements, while the others were more interested in the management rights and two first mortgage lending. The two golf pros knew the courses well and recognised the opportunities on the nine recommendations; they wanted the focus be on two in Houston and one in Dallas because they had been privately complaining to the course management about issues there for the last ten years they played there as pros.

The end result was a vote to establish a pool for $100,000 to go the next step in the research and face to face meetings with course management once the damage to the three courses had become more apparent.

The meeting ended with all moving to the bar and then the hotel restaurant. Carol was the centre of attention while the investors sought to get to know her and establish a level of trust for her and her event management group out of Houston. All were prefect gentlemen and women and all wished her well in her further digging into the course financials.

Sleep came quickly to Carol as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Thursday and Friday 14th and 15th.

The days flew by with calls to Sam, he was better and looking more refreshed, looking forward to more golf with more of Charles associates over the weekend and Sam getting closer to two more contracts hopefully by Monday morning.

The agency office was taking more bookings and Carol's impact on marketing and people management was very positive, especially by the operations staff.

Angie and Jean met with Carol and laid out what they would wish Carol to do for the investor group over the next month, with the agreement made at twenty hours per week over Monday through Thursday and the rest she could do as she pleased. The fee was excellent, as was the expected perks of meals, champers and cocktail parties.

Maria caught up with Carol by phone and suggested she needed a decent sleep on Friday afternoon: Because you are going to need it there sister. Don't forget trashy but not slutty. Marco and Rickie will be staying at the Casino in the high roller rooms, so we will meet them in their suite around 6.00pm. They are single guys who are a lot out there with working in the timber industry, but down below they are well stacked and are good people. You will owe me after this one. Have something to eat before, because it will be nibbles only around the tables. Oh, if they are really frisky they may want to fuck before they go down to the tables, for the luck as they call it.

Carol: Warned is fore-armed, but after what we saw on your computer that's fine by me and it cannot come quickly enough.

Maria: I will be wearing red tonight from tip to toe. See you at 5.30pm in the office foyer.

At 5.20pm Carol was ready to go in more ways than one. She had her black leather mini dress on with her black sexy stockings Sam bought for her at the sex shop in Houston. He blouse was black largely see through at the right light angle with a red demi bra. The blouse was opened to just above her bra line displaying ample cleavage. Her hair was pulled back in a long line down her back and her outfit was finished with black tall pumps, a jewelled g string that just covered the pussy and a red choker chain. A small black clutch bag completed the accessories, with a bright red lipstick and sot make up.

Maria arrived to: Aren't we sexy tonight?

Maria had a red transparent blouse, red bra, red leather mini skirt, with red pumps. Carol assumed everything else would be red, as well.

Marias only comment was: These guys are my favourite clients, so why not? Rickie is special. I think Rickie comes here to see me and he brings Marco along to keep Marco out of trouble back home. They live outside Seattle in a timber community and I get the opinion they are loaded.