Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They arrived at the casino at 5.50 and were ushered into the suite at exactly 6.00pm to be greeted by two huge guys with cold glasses of champers in their enormous hands. Maria was right, gentle giants with single men's sex drives. Western dress covering their muscular bodies, with big genuine smiles to set them off as unique guys in this crazy town. Both were well over 6 feet , thick set and handsome in their own masculine ways.

The girls took off their coats to be welcomed by: I hope you girls are not looking to an early night because we have plans to go into the wee hours.

Carol: I trust we are included in those plans to a large degree there Marco? Maria was assuring me you guys were great time no limits guys, who love gambling, great wine and the pleasures of the flesh. We are not going to be let down here are we?

Rickie: We would never let down Maria and her friends, Darling. You can count on us any time. And I mean anytime.

The guys escorted the two ladies around the suite drinking as they went and pointing out the points of interest in the NYC skyline available from their suite windows. The sun was setting illuminating with red shadows the Manhattan region.

There were two bedrooms with king size beds that had been pulled down and arranged by the hotel staff with welcome chocolates on the pillows.

All the rooms were neo-classical designed and dressed and the finish was just so. The bedrooms were busy in their presentation, with a chilling bottle of champagne in each room awaiting consumption.

Carol sat down on the edge of the bed next to the champagne bottle: Marco I wonder if you would do a lady a favour here and fill this empty glass of mine. She took off her wedding ring and left it on the side table.

Maria grabbed Rickie's hand and led him into the adjoining bedroom, saying: I think they are going to be busy for a while, so let's get comfortable shall we. Maria had let Carol know that Rickie was her favourite man in the USA and she wanted him to know that precisely now as she sat him down. She unzipped her dress to allow her to put her legs across Rickie and pour his champagne for him.

Carol meanwhile had a fresh glass of champagne in hand. She encouraged Marco to sit down on the lounge next to her and she helped him sip his champers while he began to undo her buttons in her blouse while she looked straight into his eyes wanting attention. The buttons were are a slow task, because Marco's hands were so big, but once undone Marco had full access to the most beautiful set of orbs any man would ever want. His right hand went brushed across her nipples, extending them in anticipation. He started to gently massage each breast as if it were a delicate flower needing his efforts at presentation. Marco bent across and gently kissed each nipple. The nipples responded, so encouraged he moved his mouth to Carol's softly but surely kissing and moving his tongue to her opening. Carol obliged with her mouth and Marco noted the positive approach: Do you mind if I were to take that blouse off, as your body below is so silky white and desirable?

Carol lifted herself from the bed, consumed her last drops of champagne: Why don't you help me with these clothes that are getting in the road?

Marco stepped behind Carol and lifted her blouse off her shoulders and undid her red bra. He surrounded her with his long arms and cupped her breasts, gently needing them and bringing trembles down Carol's legs and through her torso.

Maria had told Carol Marco was the slow lover who took his time. Right again.

Carol pointed out the zipper in her leather mini. Marco obliged by lowering it carefully letting her dress fall to the luxuriant carpet.

His left hand went to her pussy under that g string, which he removed: May I keep this as a souvenir?

Carol: I would be charmed.

The g string slid down her legs and Marco collected it, onto his bed it flew.

Marco: I love Marci to leave her stockings and shoes on when I make love to her.

Carol: I want you to make love to me Marco, like my husband should be. He is travelling and chasing loose pussy. This is my revenge Marco, so please do it like he should?

She took off her wedding ring and laid it down on the bedside table, becoming him to her pussy.

Marco took off his clothes and laid them on the lounge. He did have an impressive cock and Carol asked him to go sixty nine so she could give it the attention he deserved.

Marco laid down on the bed with his cock rising slowly, with Carol laying over him exposing her clit and pussy to his fingers and mouth while she devoured Marco's ever stiffening cock. He licked her pussy completely through the slit and sucked her clit. Then blew on it and gently played with her rose bud opening, but never trying to intrude past the opening. Carol got Marco hard as a rock with her mouth and then raised herself and slid down his member with absolutely no resistance from her seriously wet pussy. She slowly lowered herself and engulfed Marco and began slowly manipulating her vaginal muscles while lifting and raising herself on that beautiful cock. It was long and hard, round and causing every sensation to rip through her pussy and up her torso to her brain. Marco knew how to make love to a woman and he was treating her like a lover should always treat his wife. Caring, considerate and appreciative. Carol came first and shuddered through her first orgasm for the night.

Carol: Now Darling man, do you mind if you come on my chest rather than my pussy as we do not want to be leaking down there when we go to the tables?

They returned to the missionary and Marco continued his cock movements through and around the insides of his beautiful lady, chasing her g spot and all that set her off inside that beautiful hole.

Marco pulled out as Carol shuddered again, while Marco blew his first huge load across her chest. He kept cumming and covering and eventually stopped, picking up a wad of tissues and handing them to Carol to help her clean up with a gentle kiss.

Maria and Rickie came to the doorway completely nude, smiling and cuddling away: We better get cleaned up guys so we can get down the tables before their show ends and they run out of money.

Carol discretely took out a pair of brief nickers she had in her clutch bag, for emergencies and quickly put them on over her long legs.

Twenty minutes later they entered the enormous gambling entrance and were ushered into the high roller rooms.

The two guys played blackjack and 21's for around an hour roughly breaking even, with the girls looking and learning, with the mandatory scotch and champagne cocktails. The occasional lean over the guys did produce some positive results with the dealers distracted momentarily by Carol's boobs on show.

Maria quietly warned Carol: Don't forget you may need to come back here in the future. Keep your reputation clear. You know you are constantly being watched.

Next was a fabulous show in the auditorium with a fabulous dry white from the Nappa.

It was time for some real fun at the craps table. This time the girls were the rollers with the guys losing around $10K in entertainment money. Marco and Rickie enjoyed playing with the girls rears as they rolled their dice and when the won they were welcomed by delicate kisses.

By this time the drinks were getting to all four and their noise levels on every win rose attracting a crowd to see what was happening.

The last two rolls were big wins for the two girls putting $20K back into the pool.

Marco: This is about the time we go to the roulette wheels and start to loose big girls, so we are not good gamblers as we chase losses. If you really want to help we need you to cart us off before that cycle occurs and we lose our $100K pot?

The first few spins produced wins of around $20K, but the next six were consistent wipe outs losing $60K. The guys were down $30K. The seventh was a loss of $30K. The eight was a win of $10K, but was a tempter to keep the guys playing and losing while trying to recover their losses.

Carol bent over and whispered in Marco's ear: My pussy is feeling neglected.

Marco smiled to Rickie and they took their chips.

Carol: I hope you did not mind that timing guys. At 2.00am I think there may be better things to do upstairs?

Rickie: Listen honey, you did us a big favour. I reckon we would have lost that $50k, besides we have plenty of ways to spend that $50K, don't we Maria?

While the guys were cashing out their chips Carol asked: Maria is there something your not telling me?

Maria: Rickie has asked me to come to Seattle for a couple of weeks to meet his family and see how he lives and works. I am sure if that works out he will want to spend that $50K on a wedding.

Carol just hugged Maria. No words were necessary.

The four returned to the suite having justified the casinos investment and with clear conscience to consume their bar.

The bar was still well stocked, despite the earlier consumption of champers. Some great reds and whites from California, plenty of scotch and bourbon and mixers were the targets.

The girls settled in the lounges and the guys organised the drinks.

Marco: So what's with the wedding ring?

Carol: I am hoping Sam and I can repair our marriage. It is rather tested about now with him playing up on his travels. I would prefer we don't go into the details, but let's just say tonight is a one off and for me and it is my own little private revenge. The revenge is directly proportionate to his philandering, so as far as I am concerned there are no limits based on what he is putting me through. Maria told me you love to make love. You will be a great teacher. I am a willing student.

She took off her wedding ring and put it on the side table.

Carol: I only take it off when I am going to bed, for a shower or a swim. Thoughts?

Marco: Honey, that is a very sad story for such a gorgeous woman. For me I would dump him if I were you. In this city you could have the choice of whatever man or woman you would wish. You would never have to work again, be that as an escort or whatever.

Carol: Let's just leave the story to one that has plenty to play out and enjoy ourselves tonight.

With that Carol rose from her lounge, undid her zipper and dropped her dress and nickers to the carpet. She put her hands on the top of the lounge and bent over flashing her cleavage and giving Marco the come hither.

Carol: Does this give you any ideas as to how we start the rest of the night?

Maria did exactly the same except she removed all her clothing and gave Rickie the come hither.

The guys needed no further invitation.

Both guys loved giving fellatio, so the pussies were well liquefied within minutes and the girls had their third orgasm for the night while the guys removed their clothes. Stepping up behind each lady the guys began to play their cocks against the exposed and wanting pussies. Their fingers played with the clits and the rose buds, allowing the guys to use their thumbs into the darker holes and began to expand the opening for one step removed.

Carol turned and enjoyed the sight of two beautiful cocks about 10 inches in length and thick like their fingers.

Carol: I hope you know how to use those beasts of yours because they look like we are going to be stretched. Be gentle.

Rickie passed Marco some lubricant after dabbing some on the end of his cock. Marco smiled and handed it back: This lady needs to enjoy sex that is real loving from a mature man who wants to make love. Come lover.

He undid Carol's blouse and bra and led her to the bed, while Rickie added the lube to his cock.

Maria waited, but not for long as the thrusting in her pussy was soon replaced by pressure at her rose bud. The lubricant helped a lot, but it still took time for Rickie to get his beast fully into Maria. In unison they began to fuck Maria and her rose bud. Carol watched as Maria shook with the intensity of the expanding sensations in her rear. Each second Rickie pushed his cock grew in length and width and this accentuated the sensations Maria was feeling down her legs. Maria love sex and her rear was her hole.

Carol watched intently as the lovers took their time approaching orgasm, but was distracted by Marco.

Marco: Come and lay down and let me pleasure you like a lover should. Let your senses drift. Close your eyes and just feel and listen. Seeing is only a distraction for lovers. Carol did as she was told and laid on the bed with eyes closed waiting, listening and relaxing. The first thing she felt was the gentlest of sensations as a soft feather passed over her body from her ankles and up to her pussy, where it dallied for a while as Marco blew gently on her pussy. The feather moved up and over her boobs but the gentle breeze continued. The feather caused ripples from her nipples down to her pussy and down her legs. She trembled. A light oil was poured on her nipples and a hand took over ever so gently moving the oil over and around, causing the lightest sensations that seemed to be accumulating in her body. The nipples were touched and released, touched and released. The nipples stood proud. The gentle breezes were replaced by a soft tongue that just slid over the clit and up and down her crack, ever so imperceptibly with no rush or speed. Rose wine was poured onto her belly button, allowing it to slowly work its way down to her crack where it was consumed by her lover. Her lover started to whisper an Italian love song into her ears. There was no pace; it was as if the world stood still watching them make love. An indescribable sensation was building between her legs and she wanted this ever so much. He boobs became very sensitive and the feather enjoyed its time around and over. She felt Marco move between her legs as he gently lifted them over his shoulders. Then a soft push from a soft bulbous head as it entered her pussy causing Carol to lift her shoulders as that cock intruded further into her love hole. That cock explored her depths and gently rubbed her g spot. It moved imperceptibly and with variation. It seemed to feel her growing orgasm as it slowed to tease and then moved to keep those sensations real. Her inners became fluid allowing that bulbous head to travel as far as she had space. The pussy trembled and Carol could take no more.

Carol: Oh Marco enough, my body is constantly trembling and little sensations are rocking me from head to toe. Please cum in me and fill me.

She opened her eyes to see Marco had closed his. He was thinking about something or someone. This man obviously had other lovers.

Marco was consumed in ensuring Carol knew what love making really was. A beautiful act between two people who loved caring sex, not lust. He moved to fill her and his cock erupted with the warmest sensation of completeness that Carol had ever experienced. She passed out with a little wordage: Un petit mort coming from Marco's lips.

Marco left her to experience peace and tranquillity. She was totally satisfied and needed rest while she came down from this incredible experience.

Maria and Rickie had witnessed this adventure of love. The three left the room and closed the door allowing Carol her private time.

Carol woke to the light streaming through the windows of the bedroom, smelling coffee and breakfast that had been delivered from room service into the dining area of the suite. There was a white bed coat next to her on the bed, which she put on and ventured out to see the others relaxing around the table as they consumed their meal and brewed coffee.

She started to cry and was hugged by Marco. Carol hugged back strongly and appreciatively.

Carol: That was the most beautiful experience that I have ever had in my life. I will never forget that and you Marco. Thank you ever so much. You are the sweetest man. You showed me so much and you are a fabulous teacher. May you ever want to visit in my life here at NYC.

The rest of the conversation was typical breakfast and light. Carol showered and freshened, donning her clothes from the bedroom. Maria had no desire to leave being hugged by her man, so Carol apologised and left for a taxi while thanking the three for an experience in her life she would never forget and always appreciate.

Her mobile rang. It was Marco: Bless you my dear. May your life be all that you want. The phone went dead.

Her phone rang again outside the agency units. It was Sam: just a quicky honey. Am about to tee off so I though you should know all is well here and on the up. Beautiful day, blue skies and no wind in Chicago? Miss you.

Carol: Hi honey. I am in the street walking for some exercise. Am catching up with some of the girls for lunch and tiffin at the Waldorf. Have fun. Love you. Miss you too.

The phone went dead. Time for a quick sleep and shower and some girl time.

Carol had lunch planned with the three girls Maria had mentioned. Their experiences were going to be invaluable to Carol in the not too distant future.

THE FUTURE?

Sam wants to live in Chicago and work in that region. Carol will be working between NYC and Texas and maybe Montreal. How will that work? How will the "club" react to Sam and what will Charles expect for his Chicago introductions? Will the love birds get together and how will they both react to each other. Carol now knows how to make love, but can she teach Sam to reciprocate? Is real caring love in Sam's DNA?