All Comments on 'Okay'

by Pan2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Hope Patrick do's not destroy the watch and get his revenge on all he enemy's

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Fun... thank you!

And we are still left to wonder if the watch works or not. Nice! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hope this is just chapter 1 - do continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes Do Continue

Absolutely you should start a series with this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

"A depressing number of people seem to process everything literally. They are to wit as a blind man is to a forest, able to find every tree, but each one coming as a surprise." ~~ Roger Ebert, 2005

HOW can you people possibly think that this story is ACTUALLY about a young man finding a device that has mind-control powers? It's about a young man who - despite having put huge amounts of effort into improving himself - still has crushingly low self-esteem as a result of having been victimized as an adolescent, and therefore can't believe that anyone would genuinely be interested in him.

Pan2 gives us so many, many, many details to show that Patrick is an unreliable narrator ("What were the odds of there being another Xuji Patrick Cabarello on campus?"), and that he is wealthy, brilliant, kind, and physically attractive.

For fuck's sake, he has a sportscar, a mansion, and a *private island*. I'm rating the story 5 stars, but if I was rating the commenters it'd be 1.

(A few weeks down the road - "Patrick, the whole 'mind-control' thing was funny, but it's starting to hurt my feelings. You don't believe I actually love you?")

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmm

Dude’s an incel and desperately needs to see a shrink. He’s about 1 8chan manifesto away from a mass shooting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He’s an interestingly unreliable narrator. He trebles the capacity of a hard drive, sells the tech and gets his hair styled and some new clothes? Ah, but then he gets an island and a sports car. But not just a sports car, a Ferrari Enzo, min online price $1.7 million. So, is the watch doing it, or is it his stuff or his brain or his 6’3” self after working out for a few years..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPan2@Pan2
Full-time erotica author since 2012. For more of my work, and to support me in my mission to consistently bring fun, high-quality smut into the world, visit http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites Every dollar helps! Much of my writing is also available on MCStories.com and my ...