Oktobersex

Story Info
This was a story I wrote for my wife based on Octoberfest.
3.5k words
3.6
17.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mumfreds
mumfreds
11 Followers

Back in 1810 Crown Prince Brett sought the hand of the lovely Princess Amelia of Saxe-Hildburghausen. She was the most beautiful woman in all of Germany. He courted her for many months, fell in love with her and asked her to marry him. She felt the same way as he did and accepted his offer. They were scheduled to marry on October 12.

As the date came close she was starting to feel some trepidation. He was concerned and asked what was the problem. She shyly told him that she was expected to be with him, only with him, for the rest of her life. He said, "Of course she would be only with him and he would be only with her as was customary." She thought carefully and said, "Forever is a long time."

He did not want her to be so sad and thought for a while. He proposed an idea. At the wedding, there would be a huge festival. At the festival, she could go among the crowd and choose three men with which to make love. Upon hearing the idea she was overjoyed at the thought and thanked him for his generosity and gladly accepted.

The wedding was indeed a huge and joyous festival where everyone in Munich turned out. The night of their wedding Amelia and Brett consummated their wedding with the most passionate lovemaking that they had both ever experienced.

The celebration was scheduled to go on for five days. On the second day of the festival, the Prince approached the Princess and told her today would be the day she made her choice. She would go out and pick three men with which to sow her oats.

She went to her dressing chamber to pick out her sexiest outfit. She chose the shortest dirndl she had, it stopped right below her bum. The front of the dirndl plunged to show her beautiful cleavage. On her long thin legs, she wore white thigh high stockings that ended below her dirndl. On her feet, she wore six-inch platform, Mary Janes. She was a vision. Her body was very visible and very sexy.

The Prince and Princess began to make the rounds of the fairgrounds where villagers were celebrating and congregating. As they walked the men noticed Princess Amelia and paid her a great deal of attention. Offerings were made of pretzels, beer and all sorts of treats as she walked through the fair. She was pleasant to all and smiled as she always did.

As they walked through the grounds they came upon a blacksmith who had a stall set up to shoe horses. Amelia stopped and seemed to take a special interest. As one would expect of a blacksmith he was quite strong and also handsome. When she got close a smile fell across his face and he gave greetings. The Prince asked the beautiful Princess if she thought that this might be one of the men. She smiled and said indeed this would be one of the men, if he so desired. As the Princess continued the Prince stayed back briefly and invited the smith to a special dinner with the Princess that evening at seven. He graciously accepted. While he didn't understand what was fully ahead for him he was happy to be able to spend an evening with the beautiful and charming Princess.

They continued to walk through the fairgrounds with the Prince often letting the Princess drift ahead so he could look at her beauty and watch her interact with the men of the kingdom. As they continued they came across a play that was just finishing up on the stage. The lead actor was quite good and very handsome. He flashed a smile at Princess Amelia and, catching her off guard, she shyly looked away. She composed herself and returned his smile. He greeted her and congratulated her and the Prince on their wedding. She whispered to the Prince that it might be fun to invite him to dinner. Shortly thereafter the Prince did just that.

After not much longer the Princess stopped in front of the stage where there was dancing. One of the dancers was agile, strong and very skilled. He had caught the Princess's eye. She stood and watched him perform, not taking her eyes off of him. This was not missed by the dancer and when the dance was over he came over and introduced himself to the Princess. As they talked his eyes glanced up and down her body. After several minutes he quickly dismissed himself saying he had to prepare for the next. His dancer tights left little to the imagination and it was clear that he was very well built down there. It also became obvious when he was talking to the Princess that she pleased him greatly and that is why he had to make a quick exit. Princess Amelia smiled at the Prince and he understood that the dancer would be the third. The Prince then extended an invite to him.

The dinner was scheduled for that evening at seven. A fire was made in the large fireplace and the finest linens, china, and glassware were laid out. The cooks were busy making gourmet foods and the Prince picked the wines himself. The Princess was bathing and getting dressed for the evening. She had taken her time to clean and shave meticulously. She had chosen a metallic gold dress that plunged in the front and stopped right at her bottom in the back. She also wore matching metallic gold strappy shoes with towering heels. She also wore her gold earrings, necklace, and bracelets. On her right ankle was a gold anklet that the Prince had bought her that day for the dinner. She looked irresistible.

As the Princess dressed upstairs the men arrived early for the dinner. They too had bathed and put on their finest clothes. The Prince explained, to their astonishment and delight, the agreement the Prince and Princess had made and that they were the lucky men chosen. The Prince poured them a drink and they toasted to their good fortune.

When the Princess arrived downstairs the Prince met her before she walked into the dining room. To her surprise, the Prince said that he would not be joining them. He wanted the men to have her to themselves and for her to have the men to herself. At first, she felt abandoned but after thinking about it a bit she realized that this might be more fun. The Prince told her however that he couldn't possibly resist watching her sexual conquests and would be watching from special peep holes that were created into the dining room.

They then walked into the dining room as the men stood up and were formally introduced by name to the Princess. As she walked in looking, lovely as can be, there were smiles all around. The Prince said his goodbyes and said he would stop in later in the evening.

The Princess and her suitors were seated for dinner and were poured wine from the servants. As the conversation began the men paid great attention to the Princess. The men stared deep into the eyes of the Princess, while she spoke, and attended to her every need.

After dessert was served the dancer asked the Princess if she would like to dance. She loved to dance and quickly accepted the offer from the handsome man. They began a formal waltz with the dancer expertly taking the lead and the Princess easily keeping up. They glided around the room while the blacksmith and actor looked on.

Not wanting to be left out the actor cut in and continued the dance. His intense blue eyes staring into the Princesses'. The blacksmith, not wanting to miss his turn, cut in. This allowed the Princess to put her hands on his muscular arms as he easily spun her around the dance floor.

During dinner the Prince had been sitting behind the various peepholes he had set up around the dining room. He took great pleasure in watching the Princess charm and be charmed by the men. He found himself increasingly excited as the dancing started. His wife was a lovely and sexy dancer and watching her interact with the men turned him on immensely.

The quartet moved to a slower song and the blacksmith pulled the Princess close for a slow dance. The Princess' head had been spinning from her wonderful evening and now she was very close to and touching this muscular man. He too could feel her lithe body with his strong hands around her firm waist. He pulled her in closer to him. She didn't pull away as she felt him stiffen. She began to feel a tingle inside herself. Before she knew it the handsome actor had stepped up and taken the blacksmith's place. As he stared into her eyes he leaned forward and gently put her lips to hers and she readily received them. He pulled her close to him and continued to kiss her. She then felt a second set of hands on her hips from behind. It was the dancer. Her dress was so short that his hands were right above the bottom of the dress. She briefly stopped kissing the actor as the dancer pulled her hips into him and began kissing her neck. Pressing into her rear end was that very large, and now very hard, cock that had attracted her earlier that day. He raised goosebumps on her as he kissed her neck.

Outside of the room, the Prince had seen everything. He didn't miss a second of the meal or the dance. Much like the actor he too was very hard. To watch the woman he loved so pleased. To be able to watch her talk and flirt and touch and be touched was truly a pleasure. To see the way the men desire her.

As the dancer continued to kiss the Princess, from behind, on her neck and ears he slowly ground his cock into her. With his hands around her waist, the skimpy dress began slowly raising from the grinding. As it lifted the actor, in front of her, looked down and realized she wasn't wearing any panties. He could see her perfect, beautiful shaved pussy. He went wild grabbing her head and kissing her deeply with his tongue. The dancer, also noticing the dress had climbed up her body, began using his large hands to rub her bum.

The Princess felt so good she was barely standing at this point, mostly being held up in the sandwich of the men. The blacksmith was standing on the sidelines with his cock out, stroking while looking at the scene he had in front of him. The actor was now kissing down the body of the Princess and the dancer turned the Princess's head and began kissing her deeply as he reached in front and grabbed her breasts fondling her erect nipples. The actor had made his way down to her belly and was closing in on her pussy. The Princess shook as the actor's lips came in contact with her pussy lips. He licked her pussy as she held his head against her.

After the Princess broke free from the dancers kiss she gave a look towards the waiting blacksmith. The look let the blacksmith know it was time for him to join the fun. The blacksmith, unable to contain himself, walked towards the melee. He ignored the dancer and actor and picked up the Princess and carried her to a large couch on the side of the room.

He laid her down on the couch and began, for lack of a better word, to ravage her body. He grabbed and sucked her nipples and then quickly moved down to her pussy, licking her clit. The other two men were quickly at the couch.

The actor began sucking her nipples, making the Princess squirm. She wrapped her legs around the blacksmiths head. As the actor and the blacksmith worked their magic she began to quiver. This stirred both of the men and their tongues sped up lapping her nipples and clit. Her back arched as the orgasm flowed through her body.

As she recovered from her orgasm the men stood her up and removed her minidress so that only her gold platform heels and jewelry remained. At this point, the blacksmith was so turned on by the Princess that he couldn't wait. He laid the Princess back down on the couch and guided his rigid cock inside her. As much as she enjoyed his mouth it felt really good to have his hard, warm dick in her.

The Princess looked next to see that the actor had removed his clothes and had his hard shaft in front of her. The Princess reached out and grabbed his cock. The actor's heart was pounding, the hand of this beautiful woman felt so good on him. The dancer stripped off his clothes and joined the group.

The Princess had her eyes closed as the blacksmith picked up his pace. She put her right hand on his muscular chest and rubbed down his chiseled abdomen wrapping her hand around his thick cock as it slid in and out of her. She returned her hand to his chest and continued to jerk off the wood of the actor on her left. One of the thrusts of the blacksmith threw the Princesses head back and as she looked to the right she saw the naked body of the dancer. His cock was large and beautiful. It was exactly what she hoped for when she picked him for the evening.

She slowed her hand down on the actor as she eagerly grabbed the thick rod of the handsome dancer. She slowly explored the entire length of his cock with her soft hand. He leaned over and touched and kissed her, slowly exploring her mouth, reaching over to gently caress her nipple. She firmly but gently grabbed the base of his cock and pulled him close to her. It was perfect and she began to kiss it, licking it and then sucking the head. She continued to suck as much of the cock as she could fit in her mouth to the rhythm of the blacksmith sliding in and out of her wet pussy. The blacksmith would not last much longer and began to pick up speed. The Princess began to tremble and slowed on the actor and dancer. As the blacksmith's hands wrapped around her tiny waist, she put her hands on his ass to push him in even further. He grunted and began powerfully jackhammering her. Her entire body was moving as the blacksmith slammed into her, he began to cum. She felt his first drops squirt into her body which pushed her into a full orgasm as her body clenched around him. He kept pounding, shooting a large load into her pussy as she moaned.

The Princess was trembling from the orgasm the blacksmith had just given her. The blacksmith held her in his strong arms as she took a moment to recover. After some time he withdrew his cock from her.

The dancer grabbed the Princess's face with both hands and kissed her passionately on the lips he backed up and stared into her eyes, he could wait no longer. As he backed up the Princess could see his cock was standing at attention. He was extremely hard. With both hands on her waist, he pulled her towards him. He grabbed the base of his rod and began to rub the head up and down her pussy lips. He would have to move slowly to be able to get his large member inside her tight pussy.

The actor and blacksmith saw that he might have some troubles so they went up to the Princess and each grabbed on to one of her thin, shapely legs. She still had her towering gold heels on, and that was all. They each took one of her legs with one hand around her ankle and the other on the inside of her thigh. They spread her legs apart to allow the dancer better access. As they held her legs open the dancer gently pressed the head of his prick against her beautiful, shaven pussy. He started to run the head up and down her wet pussy. The cock started to push into her, she was part scared and part excited.

The Prince was still viewing from the peepholes. He had gotten in the best position to see his beautiful wife. As naked and as hard as the other men he had his cock in his hand. It was ecstasy to see his wife enjoying herself so much. To allow her to have a variety he could not provide himself. He also liked being able to just watch. The way she flirted, desired and moved. He could just focus on watching her be sexual. It was such a turn on for him.

The Princess took a deep breath as the dancer's cock slowly entered her pussy. She felt it spreading her and filling her up. She was very wet but the dancer still took his time. She was so tight he needed to move slowly.

He paused after he was completely inside her to give her a moment to get used to his massive cock. With her eyes closed, she let out a breath, feeling so full in her pussy. Slowly he moved back out and then gently pushed back into her. He increased the speed as she grew used to his size. He slid in and out her, hitting spots on her that had never been felt before.

The blacksmith and actor released her legs and they fell over the dancers' broad shoulders. They each kissed down her body, gently touching and tasting her as they worked from her legs up. They kissed around her breasts settling on her erect and sensitive nipples. Kissing then licking and sucking them. In appreciation, she reached out and grabbed each of their firm cocks. A cock inside her with two handsome men sucking her nipples and a cock in each hand, her head was spinning.

The dancer began to quicken his pace and her breathing sped up. She began to lose control with that fat cock filling her up and both nipples getting sucked. She began to moan louder and louder. As she moaned the men began sucking her nipples faster and faster. Finally, she couldn't hold out any longer and began to cum. She let out what was almost a scream and seemed to have cum for a full minute, she felt so good. After she came the dancer paused and the men stopped sucking her and simply held her while she recovered.

The dancer was still hard, big and completely inside her while he waited. As she recovered he couldn't wait any longer and slowly started pumping her. She moved her body in time with his and it felt good. Recovering the Princess started to feel a tingle as the dancer again picked up the pace. It was at this time the Princess saw something to her left. It was the Prince. He was so turned on by the events that he had to get closer. He was naked and jacking off his hard cock at the sight of his beautiful bride. She felt so good with the comfort of knowing her husband gave his approval and was so turned on.

She looked up and the dancer was staring straight into her eyes. She could feel the precum dribbling inside her from his massive cock and knew it wouldn't be much longer. It was now just him and her as he wrapped his large hands around her tiny waist and began to bear down on her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and started to moan. They locked eyes as he drove into her faster and faster. She could feel his balls slamming into her with each stroke. She began to scream as the orgasm took over and his cock began to twitch. She began wave after wave of orgasm as his cock began to cum inside her. She could feel the hot spurts of his semen. He kept pumping till his big cock was drained. She laid back, sweaty and completely spent as his cock went limp inside her.

With her eyes closed, she felt lips softly touch hers. It was the Prince. He looked deeply into her eyes and thanked her for what she had done. It was such a pleasure to watch her.

The blacksmith and actor had prepared warm water and began gently cleaning her up with washcloths. They then helped the Princess dress into a beautiful, tight golden gown. The night went on for hours with all of them eating, drinking and dancing. Fun was had by all.

mumfreds
mumfreds
11 Followers