All Comments on 'Oktobersex'

by mumfreds

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Was she surprised that Prince Brett was a cuck? She was a true whore for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A historical failure.

You failed to set the "stage" for this little sex romp. Why 1810? What was going on then? Why would the Prince be such a moron? Why would the Princess risk her neck? Why would the actor and the blacksmith get involved and risk their necks? And why would you think this train wreck was worth posting in the LW category? I didn't think things could get any worse than the steady stream of cuckolds Covid has produced in this category. This story proves me wrong.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1

I was beginning to think the more recent entries couldn't get much worse than the onslaught of cuck stories, I stand corrected. I'll be so happy when covid is officially declared a scam and the idiots posting this trash go back to work.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
Fun!

This is fun to read- an easy five stars for the story and the entertaining storytelling style. (Don't forget to thank your critics for playing the parts of village idiots.)

Rw43Rw43over 3 years ago
A creative approach to LW

Good job keeping all your characters straight, but it got to be so tiresome keeping track of them all that I missed when the actor got his turn.

Since you spun this story for your Mrs, historical accuracy be damned. (Just like your description of her attire, shaved pussy, special event anklet, thigh high stockings, platform shoes, and--ah, the ever whimsical Mary Janes. I'm pretty sure your princess's fashion show is a hyperbolic approach to historical nonconformity. )

It is hard to appreciate a crown prince who would indulge his bride so much that he would risk the potential disrespect for his crown prompted by his semipublic masturbation. Nevertheless, if that reckless behavior is what gets the Mrs going, then do it some more.

5* for a creative approach and a great description of the sexual action. I just kept trying to figure out where each person was at any given time, and that distracted me, but that's a nitpick.

And thanks for a story about married people having extramarital fun.

BTW, if she wants the actor to get off, you can add that part later.

Rw43Rw43over 3 years ago
One more thing

Ah, history rears its head:

In 1810, there were no recording devices. So any dancing had to be done with live musicians. Since they were all witnesses to the evening's events, did they all get some access to the Princess's sweet pussy, too?

Did we just take the whole party from 4 on 1 to 8 on 1? Now it's getting unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
historically illiterate

The unfortunate part of this is it uses a reality that all are familiar with and then shits on history.

Reality says the populace would behead the interlopers that trounced on the vows they, the simpletons, took seriously. It is only recently that morally bankrupt individuals feel safe to come out about their personal freakishness. Kinks weren't always looked at as a personal choice. Similarly a "soon to be" leader of a people had to be strong in personality and will so the people would follow (that or have a fierce army to back up his spinelessness). This obvious cuck would have been dethroned by many simple regular people, if not his own family. It wouldn't be unheard for the king to have his sick son killed to make way for a better heir to the throne. (i.e. another son or a bastard son with a nephew as the lesser but third choice).

Get real. Nobody wants to be known as living in the country run by a sissy. -unless you are French.

a bad waste of time

Smokepole

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 3 years ago

We are certainly scraping the barrel today folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You wrote this for your wife

Let’s hope these idiots don’t have any children 1*’

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous