Old Admirer Came to Massage Wife

Story Info
A short story of an event with my beautiful wife.
1.6k words
3.96
15.2k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wr_Cpl
Wr_Cpl
5 Followers

Sharon and I have been married for 12 years. Both on our second marriages we met through work. She is more conservative than I am to the extent that she will not go topless even if every other woman on the beach is. That said, she confesses to being turned on by illicit sex, but having raised the idea of sharing her, she has said that she is not interested and that it is never going to happen. At 6' with a pair of 34 DDs and a tight body she still turns heads despite being in her mid 50s. He hair is long and brunette with no grey hairs so far; she is, even if I say so myself, a natural beauty.

Sharon once worked for a short time with an Italian called Fabio who gave her a lot of attention; flirting with her a lot. She told me about him, admitted to having a coffee with him, but that was as far as it went. So when I said that I had arranged for a masseuse to come to the house to give her a massage, I said his name was Fabio. I did this because I thought that she would have the image of his face in her head as the massage went along.

I had set up our dining room table with a gym mat on it covered in towels, with one made into a circle with a Centre hole for Sharon to put her face in. She greeted me at the door wearing a bath robe and said that her husband wasn't home yet, but she was expecting him any time soon. She led Fabio through to the dining room and told him where he could put his things. She offered him a coffee, but he declined saying that English coffee was never up to the standard of Italian coffee. He asked her where she wanted him to concentrate and she said on her shoulders and neck. So he said to lie on her front first and that he would start there.

Sharon took off her robe facing away and climbed into the table face down, she was just wearing some white panties which covered her arse. Fabio put a towel over her, which covered from mid-thigh to the middle of her back. He then put some sensual music on his phone, lit a couple of aromatic candles turned the main lights off.

She started asking him about how long he had been a masseuse, where he had trained and how busy he was, type of clients and general small talk. He started working on her shoulder and neck. She said felt really good. He had to keep moving her hair out of the way. It was dark and long, just what he liked. He then turned his attention to her upper arms then her forearms and hands. He took his time on each part, meanwhile the innocent conversation continued. At one point she asked him if he was married and he said that he had a wife back home in Italy, but that he hadn't seen her for a couple of years. That the marriage was over but that his wife was very religious and so a divorce was out of the question. Sharon then asked him if that meant that he had to keep his marriage vows to which Fabio replied "only when in Italy"; they both laughed.

Having finished both arms and her shoulders, Fabio moved to her feet and began working the oils into them. She likes her feet to be massaged and so enjoyed that. He did each in turn and then her calves before moving to her thighs. He folded the towel so that it was just beneath her panty line and worked hard on her thighs, using plenty of oil he did the outsides the back and then the insides, as his hands got close to her panties she spread her legs a little bit; he could see whisps of pubes sticking outside of them. She was quiet now, clearly enjoying the attention. He then started on the outside of her hips with his hands going inside her panties.

Fabio stopped and asked Sharon if she wanted her buttocks doing. She hesitated and said "yes but I'm not removing my panties". "That's okay" he replied. Removing the towel completely he pulled her panties up so they went between the cheeks of her lovely ass, as if she was wearing a thong. Again he worked the oils in hard and she remained quiet. Leaving her panties as they were he moved to her lower back. Starting in the middle and working outwards. He was then doing her sides which included a lot of side boob. She raised herself slightly and the tips of his fingers felt her tight areoles and hard nipples. "You want me to do your front too" he said in his smooth Italian accent. "Oh yes please" came without a hesitation.

Fabio held up the towel and Sharon rolled onto her back. He put the towel down and it covered her breasts down to the tops of her thighs. He then started his massage again at the top. Her temples, eyes, cheeks, chin and neck. Next the shoulders, the tops of her arms and then the exposed part of her chest. His hands were working the tops of her boobs but not straying beneath the towel. He then moved to her feet and again worked his way up her legs until his hands were on her thighs. "Does anyone ever ask for extras?".

"Sometimes, but I try to be professional."

"Try?"

"I'm alone here in the UK and if I am asked by a beautiful woman then of course I may be tempted."

His hands are on the inside of her thighs which she parts slightly, his hands go higher and brush her panties where they cover her pussy. She does object and so he does it again only firmer this time, she lets out a moan and her legs part further. He continues with this and then starts to rub her swelling pussy lips through the thin material. "Fabio that feels so good but so wrong."

"You want me stop?"

"Yes, no, oh God it feels so good!"

He peels her panties down, she doesn't try to stop him, instead she raises her hips to make it easier. He can smell her desire and wastes no time in putting his tongue into her glistening lips. She moans again, and puts her hands on the back of his head forcing his face against her sex. She is humping his face, his tongue between her lips hard against the side of her clit. She comes with a very powerful orgasm moaning loudly. Fabio stands up and covers her now exposed pussy with the towel.

He moves to above her head and starts to massage her D cup breasts. Her nipples are rock hard and sensitive, she moans again as he rubs oil into them. He then moved to her side, his erected penis hard again his shorts. He is rubbing more oil into her tummy and breasts as she puts her hand in his bulge. "Take it out, please." He doesn't wait to be asked again and strips off his shirt, trousers and boxer shorts. His uncut cocks is an average 6 inches, but with greater girth than the average and a bulbous head trying to force its way out.

She pushes his foreskin back and some pre-cum seeps out, she brushes it away and moved her head so that she can take his now exposed cock into her mouth. She finds it hard to accommodate the size, with her tongue working on it. Fabio gently rocks back and forth fucking her mouth; it feels so good. His hands are one in her right breast and the other on her pussy with a finger inside of her tight love canal. "Please fuck me, before my husband gets home."

Fabio was there to serve the lady and got between her thighs. He rubbed the tip of his penis against her clit. "I need to feel you inside." It was tight and Sharon winced as he forced himself in, but soon that turned to pleasure as he began to fuck her in a gentle rhythm. Long strokes almost coming out and then plunging down deep into her. His sensed his own orgasm approaching and stopped.

"You get on top." And he climbed off the bed, she did the same and they swapped places. Her beautiful breasts were now just above his face and he sucked her nipples as this time it was Sharon who was doing the fucking. Rubbing her pussy hard against him. She was moaning louder now and he could feel himself about to cum hard. He thought about asking if she was okay with him depositing his seed deep in her belly, but it was too late as with a grunt he came hard. He could feel his cock pulsating and then she came too.

She stopped and sat up, his penis still inside her and tears started to come from her eyes. "What's up?"

"With my eyes closed I really did imagine and think that you were Fabio, I was looking at his face and it was him I was making love with. Now I feel as if I have cheated on you."

"Hay sweetheart, it was just a fantasy, some role play and I enjoyed it very much."

"I never did anything with him."

"Yes darling, I know and I love you."

"Love you too."

Wr_Cpl
Wr_Cpl
5 Followers