All Comments on 'Old Admirer Came to Massage Wife'

by Wr_Cpl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A dangerous game to play. Be careful what you wish for you might get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would any red blooded honorable man allow another man to touch his wife in such a manner? That's why they have masseuses. Piss poor first story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She satisfied a feeling she felt she missed out on. Her husband loving her as he did, initiated something to get it in the open. It gave her closure on a feeling and was totally honest with her husband realising what she had was what she really wanted. A truly loving couple.

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

Really confusing. Back and forth between past and present tense. Switches of POV. First they're on the dining room table and then somehow they got transported to a bed. I guess that "Fabio" was her husband all along so this is in the wrong category - maybe romance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's already fucked up. Put a good attorney on retainer, stat. Next time, don't be a fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is mental cheating not still cheating?

Thinking in the abstract of fucking some movie star is one thing, thinking about a past lover is another.

And as said "Be careful what you wish for you might get it."

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Bitch wants Fabio bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful. Tears to my eyes. Ignore the cretins. A work of love in art.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous