All Comments on 'Old Age'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I don't beleave a thirty year old magic pussy is going to cure a 3 year old case of ED in a eighty year old guy. It is a nice fantasy though.

.

Cheers

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

As a 77 year old, let me tell you, this is simply ridiculous.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

That was a surprisingly good story. I normally don't enjoy reading about pensioners, and infidelity at their age after 60 years together was an appalling betrayal by Lynn. But this had a nice upbeat ending for Will and he had a blast for the last decade of his life.

Lynn actually did him a favour. If he'd stayed with her, she would've died only a couple of years after they moved to the retirement community. Then Will would've spent his last ten years grieving for his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well … back to shit after one good story..

Now I wonder why they say that Shit always finds its own level??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Err....wrinklys having sex? Gaaah!

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

rofl man that was some funny shit. she should have used dementia as an excuse

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Stupid woman Lynn.

Nice one.

Seems like writer demander got his writing mojo back.

No wimpy character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No emotion from either of them... 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry but an 80 year old woman, married for 60 years is suddenly so horny she is willing to throw a 60 year marriage away? Most stupid rediculous story I have EVER read on this site.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

enjoyed will's journey would had been better if they was younger but made it quite funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

terrible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even the geriatric set can have cheating wives! Thanks for writing one for the old folks. Getting old ain’t for the faint of heart.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Lynn gives up 60 years of loving marriage for 6 weeks of sex with an asshole. Even though there are lines to the effect that her family cut her out of their lives and she tries to get her husband's new phone #. She never really seems that upset or broken up about the results of her decision.

Interesting concept, well written. The whole story just felt dry and lacking in emotions.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Lol. So preposterous. It would have been a lot better if this was meant to be taken amusingly. That you made it serious just makes it laughable but not in a good way. Not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No development of anything -- just story about nothign remotely possible or particularly interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
You'd think...

Lynn's selfishness would have come out long before the 60 year mark. And all for nothing more than a hard cock? That sounds like love alright.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Imo your stories are really going down hill recently. I'm guessing your running out of ideas or you can't really be bothered any more. 2*

CHUCK2468

Lit wont let me sign in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even at eighty years old you can find a new and better life when you leave the entitled cheating wife. Good on Will!. Leave and don't look back only look forward.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Even old women can still be sluts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too clinical for my taste, totally dry and lacking emotion. OTOH, the mechanics of story telling are good with only a few incorrect words. But I believe you coud do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So a woman throws away 60 years of marriage and you write her as not regretting it? Not believable.

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

People--men and women--don't NEED sex. They can do it for themselves. I know, I've been married and had sex and not had sex. When I had sex with the wife it was ok but got worse over the years. Now we don't have sex. But I'm not dying to have sex with anything that shows up because it wants me.

I'm a man. I make the decisions on where I put my dick. My dick does not own me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Demander gets a 5 from QuickMagazine for this one. Elements of "Fortune" by oshaw and "Looking Back" by StangStar06. Justice prevailed here, always a plus. Of course, the same unrealism in LW stories about young and middle-aged folk (husband fit, wife beautiful and looks 10 years younger) are present here. By the late 70's, health issues override sexual for most. But what the hell, this is a fantasy site.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

The editing thing made the startup reading a bit difficult. The read was good if not somewhat difficult to believe. Making love at eighty is not difficult to read nor is dying in the saddle. My problem is frequency, and the 30 to 80 age difference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish my wife of 60 could go like that! Takes her a while to get fired up and has to lube up now. So no spontaneous sex like we used to. Only good thing is where in the past she would rag on me if I came too fast but now I piss her off when it takes me forever! Tide has turned and I don't care how she feels. Just do what I want when I want for however long I want. Pay back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting but a little unbelievable. I think I would have backed off on the ages a little. Also, you have to stop staring your stories with the names and ages and all the boring stuff. You need to start with "hook." Something that interests the reader from the very start. I think you have real potential as a writer but you need to work on it to reach the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Powersworder summed it up perfectly! Surprisingly enjoyable read! Best revenge is living well…at age 80!

.

As is the case often with good stories, it’s the “nits” that bug a reader 😎. In this one, I had a couple:

.

1). The illogic of a mid 79s woman married for so long….happily by all accounts….so disrespecting of her husband to go off and cheat like that. Just too hard to believe.

2). Speaking of hard….pretty magical occurrence for Will to suddenly regain ability to fuck!

3). Will was just too nice to his disrespectful wife when meeting her again. And the total lack of any info about how their kids were reacting robbed the tale of some emotion.

.

But as I said…nits. Loved how Lynn kept saying “shit” when Will went back with Bella to see the family. Loved how she was ostracized at the Haven. Loved that Will never called her.

.

Best one from Demander in a long time. 4 very strong ****

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Nope. The story sucked and I rarely say that. The whole mojo of getting erections again like the that is stupid. Thhis was the same old trope of a woman cheating, the guy getting pissed and driving off into the sunset for a better life only done with geriatrics.

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

Well written but just lacked emotion. Also, at their age sex, while fine, isn't all that important so why she would do what she did is a mystery.

After 60 plus years together where was the anger or remorse?

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 2 years ago

Great story using a situation that stays in the dark, ED. 47 years ago, I met then wed an angel, my angel. She always put sex last in our relationship. She liked it occasionally but was never on her mind. I learned to be not pushy. We remain still in love with no cheating--ever. My ED in the last couple of years has not not been an issue for her. We still snuggle every night before sleep. Reading the story's here validate my belief that sex can't be the foundation for a permanent marriage. 50% of all marriage s fail, mostly because one or both seek "new sex" feelings. Supporting all of the wants and needs of a spouse is the key to a permanent relationship in marriage. But, yes sex is a magnet that requires compromise and boundaries in real life. I read these stories for entertainment. Keep them coming.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

I really dont know anyone interested in octogenerian sex, it is improbable at the least, physically, for most of that population.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

“That’s selfish of you.” She said when he refused to be a willing cuck. Selfish of HIM? Holy fuck, what an attitude of entitlement!

As an older guy, I can understand some of the trials forced upon aging couples, but there are many alternatives available to those who wish to avail themselves of them.

It’s funny, while most may have no interest, older women have no limits on sexual activities that a huge tub of KY can’t cure. Unfortunately, while old guys may still have the desire, ALL repeat ALL men will have ED if they live long enough. Pills, pumps, injections and implants can allow men to keep up with the old ladies, if they can find a older lady who is still interested.

Glad things worked out for him.

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

Very nice story. Different perspective. It is especially interesting because unless we die young each of us will live to that age. Makes a person wonder.

Orion623Orion623almost 2 years ago

A story quite different from the usual in Loving Wives and very well done. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same old story just aged the characters by fifty years. Still can't get over the visual of eighty year olds in bathing suits or naked.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Fantasy

No woman keeps this much libido in real life to me this author needs to do some geriatric research. Sorry now I read it and I don't say this about thing you write.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"He was a retired Prof." - You're writing a story, not sending a text, avoid abbreviations. And professor isn't capitalized unless part of an address, so this should be, "He was a retired professor."

\

Why does their son-in-law being present merit special mention? Why not just say their daughter Grace, her husband Nick and two children were there? Their son Mike, his wife Millie and four children, two sons and two daughters were there, though Millie wasn't enthusiastic about it. No need to mention in utero unless the pregnancies become part of the story.

\

"I can handle it." - Kiss of death in LW? The more a wife says she can handle it, the more likely she is to cheat.

\

"I may not be able to put him off. I have needs." - I'm sorry, I'm almost 75, so I'm not being ageist here, but "needs" at 80? ROFL.

\

"He surprised himself by finding it interesting," - In 80 years he didn't know if he was interested in baseball or not?

\

"He was a retired - emeritus - math professor." -"emeritus means retired. You used professor correctly here.

\

"I haven't been hard for almost three years." - Heh, maybe Lynn wasn't as hot as we've been led to believe!

\

"Lynn was going to be three?" - I think you meant "there," LOL!

\

Unless something was left out, they were still married when she died, he should have been more prominent at her funeral.

\

I have to agree with Anonymous: "Sorry but an 80 year old woman, married for 60 years is suddenly so horny she is willing to throw a 60 year marriage away? Most stupid rediculous story I have EVER read on this site."

\

@Anonymous Re: "elements of 'Fortune.'" The only thing this shares with "Fortune" is a few mentions of poker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Strange story. Very little angst (which should be a main ingredient in all loving wives stories), just dispassionate language. Will may have gotten his mojo back, but still waiting for Demander to get his. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

I am 82 and nearly 2 years into a relationship with a gorgeous, very sensual, 59 yo Chinese woman who is the best thing I have ever had in my life. So we wrinklies can still have a great sex life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unbelievable

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 2 years ago

Good story but you really needed to proof read it a few more times. Still, it as a different slant in a category that sees few of them. Thanks for the read. cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just when I think LW can't get anymore crazy and fucked up here comes this weird story. A 79 year old woman throwing away a 60 year marriage for sex. Yeah, right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ew.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

Good story, I liked it.

As one of the older generations commenting, I would like to set something strait. The reason a lot of us old folks read these stories is because we 'are' interested in sex. It may interest some of you that a study showed around 30% of males under 40 have experienced ED for some reason, most treatable. I'm 71, sex is always on my mind, but YOU can't read my thoughts ... thankfully ... and that is just fine by me. The biggest sex organ in humans is the brain. So never think because we don't have {run off of the mouth syndrome} that we don't think about it and partake in a little nighttime, or daytime romance ...when possible and the situation presents itself ... does not means we are not interested.

Still enjoying Life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Octogenarian sex? Really? Math professor good in gambling? You think every math professor knows about probability? And has a good memory at the age of 80? Yup, obviously you have little experience here writing fables.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

A beautiful story well told, but with a sad message. Even 60 years together in a marriage doesn't stop a selfish partner from cheating. She got the right answer. 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but I don't want to read about the geriatric set in my porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Maybe it was" after being asked if it's worth it? Who is this woman? Killing the guy and destroying a 60 year marriage for a few weeks of sex. That's messed up.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

as a 60 yr old dude thats depressing

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

80 year old people having sex in great detail..

I think I just threw up in my mouth

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 2 years ago

I liked the story a lot. It's different than the usual here and reflects a fact of life. The elderly still enjoy sex, have needs and can fulfill them in different ways. Many elderly people suffer from ED, but many not, and they know the value of bedding a younger woman, with smooth, firm skin more than her contemporaries. Yes, people can cheat when they get older, even after many years of a good marriage. Why, because we want what we don't have, and sometimes what we don't have becomes an obsession. After all you know that soon you will be naturally leaving earth, and what a better way to leave than fucked to death. According to Google, sudden cardiac death while fucking is 1/500,000 deaths for men. I really want to be one of those, beats COVID-related death any time.... Thanks for the story.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 2 years ago

Nice but missing something.

4*

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

One thing we know for sure with Demander is that you never know what you're going to get from him. Liked this one. For as selfish as Lynn was it's hard to believe her selfishness wouldn't have shown up much earlier in their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She thought it was worth it? Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perhaps some of the assumptions made in the comments about capabilities as we age need to be challenged. I am 76. I still run (not walk) half-marathons, bike about 120 miles a week and this morning's blood pressure was 118/71, pulse 54. I tried my first little blue pill last month when things didn't seem as rigid as I was used to. After 11 years single after divorce from a 31 year marriage, I found someone three years ago. She is 72 and when we met, she had a 45yo boyfriend. We both have masters degrees and are very much in love. Neither of our libidos seems to be in remission. I certainly hope to be performing 4 years from now at 80 (albeit probably with the aid of the blue pill, thank you Phizer) but neither of us feels ready to give up that part of our life yet. It will happen, but not yet. Some criticized that his "return to life" was impossible, in the story he has started exercising, yoga, etc. and a return to an energetic lifestyle probably do it. The story is the story, but it's premises are not far fetched.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Kinda dumb. Nice to know even an 80 year old woman can be written as the usually idiotic stupid dumb ass LW wife.

Great story where there was no actual emotion in that couple that I could see. And I tried, I was sincerely hoping you would write something compelling but again, it didnt reach beyond mediocre.

60 years and gave it up for a fuck? Like I said no emotion there whatsoever.

Sadly your stories seem more just rushed through to get something out than writing something that can actually pull a reader in. Yes you have your "fans" who will applaud anything but that doesnt make you a good story teller.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonalmost 2 years ago

Your stories are becoming more stupid and asinine with every post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Justonsmansopinion is almost too accurate. He is right that the strongest sex organ is the brain and as I've said many times to my wife of 53 years; I may be old but I ain't dead. Combine age, side effect of the meds I take for my medical issues (heart problems, arthritis and diabetes) and lord knows what other issues and ED is a minor problem for my loving wife. We don't fool around often but when we do she usually has a smile on her face when we head for the shower. I enjoy the LW stories in Literotica for the imaginative ways authors create for the fooling around and the solutions of all the fantasy loving wives and vengeful husbands stories. Reading stories from authors not from the USA is often a look into the culture of other people and I often learn something new and interesting so I don't really want a zipper ripper tale of sexual activities. As I said the brain is the strongest sex organ and as long as the story is good the passion and premise will keep me reading. So to Vandi, Creativity and Demander and all the rest of you; keep on writing about your fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Life , what a bitter pill to swallow ! Your story was a stark reminder of the vulnerability we face as we age . I’m 61 but I refuse to feel or act that old , hey works for me ! Anyway I just wanted to mention how I really enjoyed this remarkable story of the ‘ golden years ‘ . Every bit worth the 5 stars in my opinion ! Oh and thank you for your contributions to this free site and to them for offering this site to start with !

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but hot 80 year old women is too much of a stretch for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Nice to see there is hope for seniors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What was the line from The Gambler by Kenny Rogers? "The best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Its OK. She stopped being the woman he married, so the marriage ended. It ended because he never stopped being the man she married, and apparently she forgot that, or just didn't care anymore. She'd still be fucking Frank if the asshole had not died, and would not give two thoughts to the husband she abandoned. She died a lonely whore. He died a used up old man. So what was the final lessons these two parents taught their children? A sad story no matter how you look at it. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not much as a story but a decent report

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

What was that? I disagree with many that approved this. Really? A geriatric cuck and a geriatric whore that are 80?!? Especially after they had a contented sex life. Sure stories need to be outside of the typical formula. Will your next story be of a married couple with cerebral palsy and she decides to cheat? simply gross and sad.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Chekhov's gun - A point was made of Millie not being enthusiastic about being there, and I don't recall any further mention or reason for that.

Dunny69Dunny69almost 2 years ago

Entertaining ridiculous ramble. Don’t ask me why I liked him and it was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice flow to the story. Made your points without wasting words. I suppose I am fortunate as I have never known any of my older friends that have experienced the difference in a sexual appetite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Got to laugh at the comments that get upset at the idea that old people having sex and are getting it on. They were problem grossed out at the idea their parents had sex too. One day, these complainers will find them selves old and then they realize old people deserve and need some loving too. Just like everyone else.

Doubt most of them know anyone that age and what its like in some of these "senior living" centers. In some of those places its like "Sin City" with a lot of sex going on for those that are able. The women actually fight and argue with each of like a bunch of teen age high school girls as they fight over the eligible guys that can still get it up and fuck.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 2 years ago

That was an interesting approach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good tale. Thanks LP

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Different, to say the least. An ok story not one of your best. Life is life it treats us all differently.

He did the right thing to the disrespectful bitch. She got a reputation and loneliness as her final reward. In the end it wasn’t worth it, but she was too stupid to see that.

Scores. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A real life story for us old fucks, what is wrong with you? ? ? ? ?

you got my 5sss

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story; but the ending just petered out. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This must be the only story where old isn't someone in their 40s. I always shake my head at that. I started my 2nd family at 55, had twins and wife and I still enjoy sex in our 70s.

So at least 5* for not another story where everyone's over the hill in their 50s.

AileyInnAileyInnalmost 2 years ago

As an old guy, I understand many aspects of this story. While the wife was very sexual in her 70s and 80s, that’s rarely the case. A great story. Surely a fairy tale, but we can only hope…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've gotta agree with anon below me, I'm glad to finally see a story where old doesn't mean anybody over 35.

Social media is just choc full of writing off anybody above that, it's simply disgusting.

Anyway, on to the actual story critique. It could have been interesting, but it just came across as very flat. There weren't any real emotions involved. It was all very laden with statements. Almost just bullet points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really? A wife in 70s break her marriage for six? Which always with thos author the cheating set is next level amazing. In her 70s? Yes she can still be sexual but to have an overbearing libido at that age is really not remotely plausible. And even then that many years of commitment usually means she could use lube and toys. Balderdash.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

What they said. *****.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Got to love old age. Thanks for your writing.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

Let's get some realism into these stories please.

#1 - Pirates have a come from behind win??? Total fantasy. (Live in Pittsburgh, I hate what owners have done)

#2 - An 80 yr old woman is not leaving the security of a 60 yr marriage for some strange...NOT happening.

The premise has been used before very convincingly of an older couple who the man has ED and it results in infidelity, but this story was just not believable based on #2 above and other factors.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

Let's get some realism into these stories please.

#1 - Pirates have a come from behind win??? Total fantasy. (Live in Pittsburgh, I hate what owners have done)

#2 - An 80 yr old woman is not leaving the security of a 60 yr marriage for some strange...NOT happening.

The premise has been used before very convincingly of an older couple who the man has ED and it results in infidelity, but this story was just not believable based on #2 above and other factors.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

Let's get some realism into these stories please.

#1 - Pirates have a come from behind win??? Total fantasy. (Live in Pittsburgh, I hate what owners have done)

#2 - An 80 yr old woman is not leaving the security of a 60 yr marriage for some strange...NOT happening.

The premise has been used before very convincingly of an older couple who the man has ED and it results in infidelity, but this story was just not believable based on #2 above and other factors.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Just proves even after 60 years of marriage a wife can be a cheating cunt.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"She pooh poohed that." - When it's obvious that a guy is coming on to her, and she denies it, you're in trouble!

\

"She would have taken Will back" - SHE would have taken WILL back?It's not up to her, LOL.

vicelordvicelord11 months ago

demander's stories generally take place in a pornotopia where the women are always horny and the men line up, but this one takes the prize. "Age cannot wither her . . . Bless her when she is riggish."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Finally people are see8ng what I see really 70 and 80 yr olds give me a break

WisquejacWisquejac8 months ago

Excellent fun. Thanks.

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Gave this originally 3/5, still 3/5 second time around.

I hope you realise all your readers know about menopause and what it does.

Also despite what you write women in their eighties don’t look as good as you describe them, time is time and it always catches up.

I’m 70 never seen or met a woman in her mid 70s to mid 80s look as good as you imply.

Sorta kills your stories about the elderly quite a bit. Even in your universe it just reads stupid.

Stick to the dark stuff that’s your forte.

ReadyOneReadyOne4 months ago

Think author just wanted to write a story where a man goes out in the way youngsters envy most.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 months ago

Did his skank of a wife really say to him with a straight face that it was worth it to throw away a 60 year marriage for sex with a straight asshole for 6 weeks? Talk about uneven swaps. The sheer audacity of throwing away all that history then not even showing any remorse over it. That would make you hate her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous