Old Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They did. Will remained hard. Helen was pleasantly surprised by Will's lean body. She thought that this assignment might not be as mundane as most of them. Helen, the sex therapist. A step up?

Helen, naked, dropped down on her knees and started licking Will's erect cock. Helen's body was completely captivating to Will. He tried so very hard to wait until he entered Helen before he came. No luck. Helen had him coming, with his dick between her tits, spurting onto her face. She smiled at him through his cum.

Of course, Will had always been able to ejaculate, just not get hard. And coming through a soft dick wasn't the same. This current event was as good as it had been for him - maybe ever. He had a lot of stored ammo.

Helen gently pushed Will onto his back on the big bed. She kept sucking his penis. She sure had a talent, and she had him erect in a few minutes. She slung her leg over him and lowered herself down on his cock. It was a little bigger than average, and surprisingly thick. She was enjoying herself. He was eighty? So what? The thought of restoring Will to sexual competence aroused Helen. She got into the fucking. Will was lasting quite a while, due to the recent blow job.

Normally, Helen would have used a condom. But she couldn't bring herself to blunt this experience for Will. So, she risked it. From what he'd said, he seemed to be no risk at all. Helen had an orgasm. She didn't fake it, as sometimes she had to do. She had another as Will came inside her. Will was barely conscious when he finished.

But he perked right up, when Helen gave him a soft kiss, with tongue.

Will's sexual recovery was accomplished at almost exactly the same time that Big Frank Blake breathed his last. (Of course, we only know this because of the omniscient perspective of the author. The actual participants in the two sexual encounters were oblivious to the 'coincidence.')

Helen got Will off one more time before they fell asleep. She liked him. She didn't want to kill him.

Lynn didn't know what to do about Big Frank's funeral. It was all happening only a short distance from the complex. Frank had two daughters, both married. Three grandchildren. Lynn thought she'd be out of place at the service. She wanted to go anyway. Frank had been an asshole, but he'd given her some of the biggest thrills of her entire, long life. She dressed in a demure, black dress, no jewelry, some make up. She drove to the service. She had not attended the viewing.

Lynn arrived minutes before the service at the church was to begin. She took a seat in the rear of the room. She was quietly crying as the minister gave his eulogy. (It was clear that he hadn't known Frank.)

She followed along to the cemetery, and watched Frank get lowered into the ground. She wondered about embalming. Was Frank going forever to be hard? Or not?

There was a small commotion after the graveside service. Frank's wife was too gone to attend. But his daughters were there. One pointed at Lynn, and screamed, "Killer. Murderer!"

Lynn was shocked. The woman, younger and large, started toward her. Lynn knew she could not outrun the angry daughter.

She pointed at her, yelled, "I gave him the best he ever got. He died happy."

The woman stopped. She stared. "You fucked him to death!"

"Maybe. But it isn't as if I forced him. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. More, maybe. So let up." Lynn turned and walked away.

Two weeks after Frank's unfortunate death, Lynn started thinking about Will. Even if he couldn't get it up, he still got her off. She wanted to get him back to her bed.

Will stayed in Vegas. He had modified his play style, and steadily won small amounts every day. Some days he actually lost, though not much. Helen had stayed with Will for twenty days, and they had sex every night. But he knew she was too rich for his blood, and one day she gave him a kiss and a final fuck and said she had a job in Reno. Off she went. Will hadn't the words to tell her how much he owed her for what she had done. Of course, he had paid her after the first few days - a thousand a night. Not what she ordinarily would get, but steady work.

She thought, though, that she might really hurt Will, or kill him. She hated to go, because she really liked Will, found him smart, funny and even suave. Plus, he did get her off, in various, creative ways. He told her that he'd developed those when he was impotent. There was not a single time when they had sex that she didn't have a nice orgasm. And, with her, he could always get hard.

After Helen, Will experimented with other expensive women. He had no problem with erections.

One evening he was watching a woman play poker. He had a need to study the game since the casino was going soon to bar him from playing blackjack. But he could play poker. So he read up on the game and watched. It was all Texas Hold'em. Of course, as a math professor, he could easily figure odds on certain things. However, this game provided too little in the way of exposed cards to allow for a successful math approach.

He watched Bella Strong play. She was simply the best. She could read the other players. One night, after the game ended, Bella came up to him. She was an attractive woman, dark and short, but curvy. She was sixty-seven, but looked a decade younger.

She said, "Are you Will, the blackjack guy?"

"Yes."

"You know, I hear they barred you."

"Yes. That's why I'm watching."

"Come up to my room, and we can talk."

But they didn't talk much. Bella wanted sex, and she had heard that Will was good at it. She didn't exactly rape him. But only because he wanted her. His equipment worked very well with Bella.

They became a regular thing. The had one room, not two. And they both played poker. Bella was better at it that Will, but Will made money - as long as he didn't sit at Bella's table.

Will turned eighty-one and Easter was coming up. Will had missed Christmas with his family, because Lynn was going to be three. But he wanted to see them, and there was a big do on for that Sunday, back east. He asked Bella to go, and she agreed.

Lynn was looking forward to Easter at her daughter Mary's house, with all the kids hunting eggs, or, in one case, rabbits. It had been some months since Frank's death. Lynn had not had sex with another person since the day Frank died. It wasn't that she was traumatized. She didn't get to meet guys who appealed to her. They were all old and soft. And the ones who weren't, didn't want her. They could get someone younger, better looking. Lynn still looked good when she was naked. But she looked old in the face. She'd wear a bathing suit at the club pool, and guys would stare at her body. But, thrilling as that might have been, the ones who stared were the softies.

So, she used her tools from the Will days. They did the job. But she was lonesome and in need of company. The women from the Haven regarded her as a cheating bitch. Which, she had to admit, she was. She had no friends.

Easter was a huge surprise to Lynn, because Will showed up. When she saw him, he was looking good. But so was the woman who was with him. She thought, 'Shit!'

Will and Lynn watched each other, and then Will brought Bella over to meet Lynn, who was, after all still his wife, on paper.

He said, "Bella, I want you to meet Lynn, who I was formerly close to. Lynn, Bella, whom I'm close to now."

The two women eyed each other. It was in the back yard, and all talk stopped as the introduction was made.

Bella said, "Pleased to meet you, Lynn."

Lynn replied, "Likewise, I think." They smiled at each other. Then Will squired Bella off.

Bella said, "You were married to her for sixty years. You're still married to her. Do you have feelings for her?"

"Yes. I hate her. I also used to love her, for sure. But now, just.....maybe not hate now, distaste."

Bella said, "Good to hear."

The Easter fete went off without major fireworks. Lyn and Will did walk off to the side to have a talk.

Lynn asked, "Are you living with her?"

"Yes."

She said, "Frank died."

"I know. I heard about it. And how it happened."

"Unfortunate."

"Maybe the best way to go."

"So some say. Not so great for me."

He looked directly at her. "Was it worth it, Lynn? Worth losing what we had?"

She didn't reply right away. Then she said, "Maybe it was. It's tough to say. I needed what he had to offer. Needed it badly. And I got it, in spades. So, maybe. I still will always love you Will, but I can see why you left. Frank couldn't keep his mouth shut."

"I would have killed him, Lynn. Actually, if you hadn't, I might have come back and done it. But instead I got my mojo back."

"What? You???"

"Oh yes. I met a young woman in Vegas, and she had the magic touch. Once I had that, I had no problems. Bella and I are very happy now. But it won't last too long. I am old. She's not. She's a cracker, though."

"Oh, Will. Oh, Will. I'm glad for you. Shit."

"That's somewhat ambivalent."

"Yes. Isn't it. Nothing's simple. Listen, I know you're never coming back. But you could keep in touch, Will."

"Okay. We have to see. I don't hate you as much as I did. Still....so....so....selfish of you."

"You have my number."

"I do." He walked off.

Those were the last words he spoke to Lynn. He never called her. She died of a stroke a year later just prior to the Easter do. He went to the funeral, and also to the Easter party. He liked to watch the grandkids hunt eggs.

He stayed in the back at the funeral, and didn't go to the after burial event. He flew back to Vegas after Easter. He hadn't cried at all during the rites. He was all cried out as far as Lynn was concerned.

Will stayed with Bella until he was eighty-five. He was really slowing down, and she wasn't. In bed that is. He could still play cards. Never as well as she could, though.

They remained friends, sometimes with benefits. Will died in Vegas a week after he turned ninety. He wasn't in the saddle. Died in his sleep.

The end.

12