Old Church Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out and Julie dropped to the floor weak and almost unable to move. She looked up scared as she was sitting in a giant pool of both girl squirt and urine. "I am so sorry. I did not mean for me to do all of that. I lost control of my bladder."

Justin easily picked up her trembling body and kissed her. She moaned as she choked back the tears. He then looked her in the eyes softly as she still seemed worried. "I love you."

Julie's eyes swelled and a tear came to her face as he knew she was overwhelmed and too weak to walk. He carried her over the puddle in the kitchen to the couch and cradled her in his arms. Her shirt was tight showing off her breasts but her wet naked butt was now on his waist.

She was sniffling and Justin could not help but smile. "Did it feel good to just let go and orgasm all over the place?" he asked, joking and trying to get her to calm down with humor.

Julie nodded and smiled as she wiped another tear from her eye. "I came a lot. I don't know how many times. The last few times I did not know if I was squirting or peeing, it just all came out of me so hard too. I love you so much, please don't be mad at me."

Justin kissed her. "I wanted you to push, you did that. I am not mad at you for anything."

"I need a shower now though. Let me get up and clean first," she said, getting up from his arms.

Justin let her go as he tickled her making her smile again. He helped her mop up and made a joke about how she was a fountain. She glared back in jest and said it was his fault his cock was too good.

Julie was about to get in the shower and Justin decided to watch her and maybe join her. He walked in listening to the water in the shower. The moment he walked in Julie opened the shower curtain smiling. "You want me to suck you real quick?"

Justin took off his boxers and shirt quickly. "Figured I would join you."

Julie opened the curtain more and moved forward. His eyes were all over her wet body, seeing the sheen of the water cover her flawless body showing off every inch of her skin. He kissed her quickly closing the curtain.

His curiosity got to him about how powerful her need for him was. "Are you wet from just that?"

Julie looked guilty as she responded, "I felt a quick orgasm when you just kissed me. I got wet when you...I am always wet now since the spell."

"Are you serious? You know it can be reversed?" Justin answered, feeling guilty about the whole thing.

"Nooo...no. I don't mind it. I love all of it though. It's the best feeling in the world. I mean just imagine feeling something so powerful you lose control over it and something so amazing that it never gets old or boring."

Justin kissed her again while moving his hand to wet pussy. He pushed her love petal aside and inched a finger inside of her, already feeling her body quake from it as her mouth moaned out a squeak of pleasure. "Did you just cum from that?"

Julie smiled as she gushed as well. "I did. If you want more, I don't mind losing control in the shower."

"So what you are telling me is that you want shower sex all the time so you can squirt and not feel bad about the mess?"

Julie nodded her head and smiled as he could tell that was what she wanted. He quickly thought about fucking her again, but also thought about her passing out asleep and not being able to help with Kate.

"Can't do it now, I need you to be awake for Kate."

Julie nodded her head hard before grabbing the soap. "Let me wash you then."

"Okay, I would like that," he replied to her request and turned in the shower to face the other way, letting Julie wash him. He felt her caressing hands all over him as she seemed to take a very long time before saying he was done.

Justin was out of the shower drying off with Julie when he thought about the problems a girl could have with being so overly excited. "Is it a problem for when I visit you at work and you get all excited?"

Julie looked at him smiling her guilt. "My panties were getting so soaked that I use a pad some-times when I am around you. I just make sure you don't see it so you won't get mad at me."

Feeling loved by her as she explained her problem, he thought about changing it a little, but knew he had to talk with Lena first. He got dressed making sure he looked and smelled wonder-ful for Kate. Julie was able to pick out some clothes for him as his sense of style was off.

Julie had a bottle of Lena's blood and another bottle of blood that she said was Deirdre's and to use it only as a decoy. Julie put the syringe in his pocket telling him again how to use it. Julie was also keen about where to park his truck and prepared a blanket to cover Kate with as they travelled to the bookstore.

Julie drove and pulled up near the hotel, but not close enough to draw suspicion. Justin hopped out with Lena's and Deirdre's blood but only having Lena's visible. The syringe was in his pocket and he prepped himself for what was about to happen.

The thought of killing her or sacrificing her played on his emotional and moral standing as a person. He never hurt another soul before and this was now his breaking point for what was needed to progress. He had stressed and come this far and knowing Kate was in the way made him swallow the idea he should back away.

He knocked on the door to her room and felt his heart pound fast. His physical body was in the most perfect shape, but he could not help but feel the stress of the moment. If she suspected anything, the plan would fail and he would have to deal with the Pastor coming to get him.

The door flung open and Kate was there wearing a pencil skirt and white blouse. Her hair was up and her eyes glared with focus. "You're here, let's get down to business."

Justin walked in thinking that sex was no longer a part of him she wanted, but then walking in further he could see another man in the room. He was dressed in a purple robe and had a long white beard. He looked almost like a fantasy character from a movie, but he spoke, "Is this him? Is this the owner?"

Kate stepped in front of Justin taking the one jar of blood that contained Lena's blood. "This is him, now I want the book."

The robed man took the jar of blood and then unscrewed the cap. He put his finger in it before tasting just a small drop of it. Justin looked at what was happening and then looked dumfounded at Kate. "What is going on?"

Kate turned to him as she clutched the book in her arms tight. "Just making a deal. Once it is done then we can do our thing."

"It's pure too...it's really pure," the robed man said as his smile made Justin feel at ease as he would be too happy to do something rash.

"I told you he has one," Kate replied as she returned his smile with a small grin of approval.

"Well then. A deal is a deal," he said as he chanted and before Justin knew what was happening the man disappeared into a puff of blue smoke.

Justin saw his opportunity and could see Kate distracted; he grabbed the syringe quickly. Hoping he would not fumble it or miss, he jammed it right into her upper arm and hit the plunger hard quickly sending the contents streaming into her body.

"What...what the fuckkkkkk?" her voice trailed off as she stumbled and then collapsed to the floor.

Justin quickly looked around the room for all of Kate's things, grabbing only her, the book, and her purse before making his way to Julie without anyone noticing. He almost ran he was going so fast, feeling his adrenaline surge through him like a boxer on fight night.

Julie had the door open and Justin threw her in as she had the truck moving before he could close the door. Like a pair of robbers, Julie was off the street onto another side street, looking at her mirrors to see if they were followed.

"She traded some of the blood right there on the spot. She made a deal with a mage of some sort for the blood. I don't have Lena's blood."

Julie looked at the road unwavering and not looking at him. "You got her though. Did he see you take Kate?"

"No, I did it after he left too. I got this book though. It is what she traded the blood for. It has to be valuable for her to trade so much blood for."

Julie nodded her head and hit the interstate heading for the bookstore. It was over an hour away and she slowed down to keep the police from pulling her over.

Justin called Deirdre from his phone explaining what happened. She just said that she would look at the book once they got there and that the ceremony was ready. Justin hung up breathing hard, still trying to calm himself down from what just happened.

Julie pulled up at the store and helped Justin with Kate's things. Justin carried her into the store and down the stairs. He recalled meeting Deirdre down here and having sex with her, and now Kate was spread out on the black altar.

Deirdre grabbed the book and Justin could see her eyes open in total shock. "What is it?" Justin asked, wondering if they were indeed in trouble for having the book.

Deirdre looked at him smiling wide. "It's one of Harkon's alchemy books."

"Who is that?" Justin asked and was soon followed by a look Julie was giving for the same question.

"So Harkon was an alchemist back in the day. All I know is that one of his books held the true secret for making gold. All his other books were bogus decoys that were sold off to the other mages with the hope they would get rich."

"What happened to Harkon, is this the book?" Julie asked as she began to remove Kate's cloth-ing.

"I am not sure. My Aunt knows more, I am going to ask her."

"She is not mad at me anymore is she?" Justin asked as he watched Kate's nude body on the altar being checked over by Julie looking for some magic protection item.

Deirdre smiled at Justin. "She doesn't trust you, but she is happy that you did it with me."

"Okay good. I was worried she held a grudge or something. I don't need any more enemies," Justin replied, knowing that he got caught up with Lena as they wanted a book she had and was happy he now returned it and got Deirdre with him.

"Found it," Julie claimed, holding up a very small silver band that she pulled off of one of Kate's toes. "She tried to hide it too. But now we can continue."

Deirdre then quickly walked over to Julie and handed her a piece of paper. "Here, use this chant and then say this spell."

Justin watched as Julie and Deirdre both stripped down and were now nude before him. Julie's perfect body was next to Deirdre's as they then donned long black cloaks that covered their face and body.

Deirdre then walked over to him with a long black curved dagger. "Here. Wait for me to give you the cue and then cut her throat with this."

Justin took the heavy dagger looking at its beautifully carved features that displayed both ani-mals and demons on it. He then looked up to see Julie put a silver pan by her neck which he knew was going to catch all of her blood.

"Please don't do this...please I will give you anything," Kate muttered as her eyes were clearly open but looking at Justin. She was fully nude and displayed on the black altar seemingly unable to move.

Julie slapped her face hard. "Bitch. Shut the fuck up!" She then proceeded to put her stripped off panties in her mouth muffling her screams now.

Deirdre then approached. "Eman Achtel nornin. We call upon you, take this sacrifice as we give you strength to enter this world. Hear my words as we commend this offering to you. Give my Master your strength and power as he offers you this soul to have as your own."

Deirdre then flipped down her hood looking at him as he could only tell was the sign to slice her throat. He did not know if he should do it. Doubt, and guilt filled his mind, almost stopping him from moving. He then looked at Julie as she flipped down her hood. Her eyes gave him the strength as he wanted to make her happy. Deirdre then gave him the same look as his eyes won-dered to their belly knowing that his seed was growing in them and he had to do this.

He walked forward pushing the guilt aside the best he could and slowly ran the blade across her neck, watching as it opened her skin up like it was paper ripping. It sliced easily as blood poured freely from it. He watched as her eyes flicked and her moans were soft as her life drained out into the pan.

A sudden shock to his system happened as a sense of righteousness filled him. He could feel his body more responsive as he looked at both Deirdre and Julie, feeling their heartbeat as if he was holding his ear to their chest. His eyes could see and now feel an utter sense of loyalty and love for him.

Julie stepped forward pulling off the robe and exposing her naked body to him. Deirdre grabbed the knife from his weak hands and followed Julie in removing her robes. Deirdre then took her hand and covered Kate's neck with it as blood still oozed out of her now dead body.

Justin was still keeping his eyes on Julie as she seemed almost possessed by him. Deirdre then walked up quickly to him smearing blood on Julie's chest and then hers. "Take us now...fuck our bodies and become our sorcerer to serve."

1...5678910