Old Church Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin breathed deeply, loving the sensation of her gliding her lips back and forth on his member. The sounds of her struggling to pleasure his cock was music to his ears as her lips barely could contain his tip.

Although Janelle made no attempt to take his manhood deeper than halfway, the amazing sensation of her mouth on his dick could not be denied. The more spit that covered his slick shaft, the easier Janelle slipped it back and forth in her mouth.

Justin moaned as his hands began to guide Janelle back and forth on his erection. He heard her mouth slurp loud as she struggled a little to keep up. Not stopping as he felt the twinge of pres-sure build up. He was close, but still needed more attention from her mouth.

"That's it baby...keep sucking...fuck yea. Oh yes, you are so fucking good," he cried out as she finally got into a rhythm of sucking.

Janelle was moving faster now as her hand was stroking his girth from the base to about halfway as her mouth slurped over his mushroom tip now. Her wet lips were working hard as he finally felt the need to explode.

Justin was not holding back as he normally did and found himself actually pushing out and thinking about exploding, like he wanted to will out his sperm into her mouth quickly. When he finally felt the need to cum, he knew he needed to make sure she swallowed it.

"Fuck yessss," he moaned out as his hands held her head. His cock was pumping a large load as to his shock she was not even struggling to move away.

Janelle seemed to enjoy it as her hand continued to stroke as he felt successive spurts of his warm control hit her tongue. With her lips pressing hard against his sensitive tip, he moaned loud again feeling more of his sperm being sucked from his manhood.

When Janelle finally released her grip from his erection, he quickly looked down at her. His heart raced with both fright that she would not swallow and excitement that she would. When she stood up licking her lips, he knew she had his cum in her and that she was his.

"You want to fuck me?" she offered as Justin still wondered if the spell even worked.

He quickly thought about testing the spell, but worried that if it did not work he would make her run away. The only thing he thought of was asking her to do a few small things before asking her to do something more intense.

"I would like you to suck it again," Justin stated knowing that it was not that bad of a command as she could take it as he just wanted head again.

"Anything you want," Janelle replied quickly as she got back down on her knees.

"Stand up, I changed my mind," he said quickly, knowing that he could try something more in-tense and that his dick was properly sucked and hanging limp.

Janelle stood up smiling as he saw some of his cum still on her lips. "I want you to take your panties off. I want you to walk around today with no panties."

He watched in total shock as she reached down under her skirt and slid down her pink panties. The panties looked barely able to cover her sex, but the sight of her doing it without question gave him a thrill he never had.

"Do you want to hold onto them?" she offered, holding them out with a smile.

"I will thank you. I also want you to stop using condoms when we fuck. I like feeling your pussy bare. I also don't like to pull out when I fuck."

Justin just knew that she would say no if she was in the right mind. Janelle was married and would not risk everything for a guy she barely knew although Justin knew he was good and that she just might like it kinky.

"No condoms then. I would love to feel you cum inside me," Janelle answered with a shy smile.

He heard about some women who loved being told what to do sexually. The thought of pushing further now became an option. He still could not tell if she was really freaky or under the spell. Justin thought one more crazy sex command and then an over the top request should confirm it.

"I also do not want you fucking any other men. You can jerk them off, but your mouth and pussy are mine to fuck and cum in. No birth control either. I want you ripe for my baby. When you get pregnant, I want you to tell your husband that it is not his and that your pussy belongs to another man. Oh and one last thing...I want you to tell Judy in the front office that you are not wearing any panties and then ask her to eat you out."

Justin knew that everything he just said was both over the top and would be rejected. He could sense that she was going to slap him in the face and walk away. The only recourse he had was that they had sex once and she sucked his dick a few minutes ago.

"Do you want to watch me eat her out if she says yes?"

Justin felt he had her as his. A shiver of excitement ran through his body as he felt she was his totally. He knew that Lena was his, but she still would question his ideas, and Julie would do the same.

"Hold off on asking her for now. I need you to change my 203B retirement form. I need you to change my years employed to forty."

"I can do that right now for you," she answered back.

Justin leaned in for a kiss as he knew his life was going to be easier with her in his control. Her mouth went crazy as he could feel her reaction of wanting him and loving his kiss. Her tongue seemed to crave his attention as her body almost clung to his.

He pulled away smiling, almost drunk on the sensation of knowing she was under his spell like a slave. It was different with Julie as she chose him and still had a mind of her own. He knew there was love with Julie and Deirdre, but Janelle was a pure slave.

"I will see you later for lunch."

Justin walked away as Janelle gave a helpless look at him. He knew she was going to be needing him later and his directives were going to be harsh for a woman who had a high sexual appetite.

Once at his desk, he began to think about retirement. The feeling of having youth and now mon-ey was thrilling. Although it was not a lot of money per month, it was enough to maintain a lifestyle he never had before. His house was paid off, and there was no truck payment to be made. There was still money in the bank, so his retirement money could help buy George's property and the church in the back and still not worry about money.

Just as his morning routine got going, he read a text from Julie that she was out of school early and was going to meet up with Deirdre as she was still at the house. He knew she was working with Lena on the trap to catch another fairy and just thought that the three of them would all pitch in to finish it. He could not help but chuckle at the thought of some small Christmas crea-ture that Lena described.

Before lunch, he wandered to see Janelle at her office. Justin just wanted to check to see if his command had worked and knew she could print out a retirement statement that had number of years worked. The standard retirement was forty years, and he was ten away before he asked her to change it.

Janelle's office was in the human resource department and was set off in the back. Although she was not the manager, she still had her own office. Justin could see she was all alone in the department as the two other girls were gone.

He stepped inside her office closing the door. "Just wanted to see if you can print out my retire-ment statement."

For a moment he thought that she was still not under his command and that she just had a sexual fetish of kinky things. When she smiled and then handed him a form with his number of years on it, it was confirmed. Janelle was indeed under his command and he could retire tomorrow if he wanted to.

A smile came across his face as the thrill of power coursed through his body. Her will was now his and a sensation of domination now resided in him that he did not know he could have. Test-ing this control was now the only thing he could do to quell his curiosity.

Justin moved around the desk and looked at her like she belonged to him. Her eyes were on his but she looked weak. He unzipped his pants and then pulled out his soft member. "Need you to suck it before I go."

Janelle offered no resistance or hesitation and moved closer before wrapping her lips around his limp member. The thought of getting caught was there, and the chances of it happening were great, but so was the sensation of her lips.

She wasted no time in taking his whole shaft in her mouth and quickly coming back to the tip to give that attention. Justin felt his blood run through his body and stiffen his manhood to its proper form. It pulsed and throbbed quickly as her mouth moved back and forth quickly.

He looked down in pride as Janelle who seemed to demand men to serve her sexual needs now seemed powerless to becoming a sexual slave herself. The makeup she seemed to put on with pride was smeared as his manhood glided in and out of her mouth at an ever increasing rate. Bucking his hips slightly as he wanted to feel the sensation of fucking her mouth.

Justin closed his eyes for a brief time as Janelle seemed adept at pleasuring his erection. She was not slowing her pace as her head moved faster and faster as he was almost spearing her mouth. He felt the urge build in him to explode and was drunk in the sensation of getting head from her. The power he felt over her was adding to the now urgent need to drain his balls in her throat.

"OHHH...fuck," Justin grunted and without warning was now ejaculating his seed down her unprepared throat.

Janelle quickly moved to take him further down her throat only adding to the moans Justin gave off. He could see her struggle to contain his load, but recovered as he knew his warm finish was being swallowed.

Justin finally pulled away and decided to get a little kinky by sloppy his spit and cum covered tool right on her lips as a way to tell her she was his and that her mouth was to take his cock at will.

"I needed that," he said looking at her with a smile.

"Do you need anything else?" Janelle offered as he wondered what else he could do in the short amount of time they had free.

"Nothing for now, but I want you at my place after work when I call you, and remember, you are not to fuck any other men other than me from here on out. Oh, and no more birth control...I have a feeling you might want to have another child. I also want you to put in for my retirement. I feel that it's time for me to step away...oh, and I will be leaving early today so please put in for that too."

Justin thought Janelle would have a defeated look about her, but she smiled like everything was great. "I can do all of that for you."

Justin walked back to his desk and he felt a high going through his body knowing that everything was going to work out. He did not feel like working today either. In the past, his work was a refuge away from a bad divorce and a home-life that was not with anything. Now he felt he needed to be with Lena, Julie, and Deirdre.

Walking out the door with an almost strut of self-importance, he was now headed home to see how Lena was doing with her trap. The idea of her catching a type of elf was still comical to him. The entire way home he thought of funny jokes he was going to say about the type of elf it was.

Deirdre's car was not there, nor was Julie's. The sense of having time to himself seemed foreign to him, and now there was an opportunity that it could happen, depending upon Lena's commitment to her trap.

He saw the light on at George's house and figured that Lena was there working on the trap. He walked towards the house thinking of how to handle life without working. It was a sense of freedom coupled with an aimless feeling.

Walking in, he saw Lena bent over on her hands and knees adjusting a strange contraption at-tached to a box. Her sweatpants were on tight and had slid down revealing her black thong pant-ies. Her small ass being bent over was teasing him as she worked. The sight of her ass covered with her sweat pants showed the perfect contour of her ass was added to that she was doing this unaware of his gaze.

Justin felt his erection return quickly as his eyes were now glued to the sight of her body's movements and the effect it had on his libido. Justin decided to just announce that he was there. "How is it going with the trap?"

Lena turned her head, but still continued to keep her body bent over. "Master you're home. It will work, but I don't know if one will fall for it."

Thinking of how she was always wanting sex, and the need growing in his own pants, Justin felt the need to just get it out of his system. "I need you to stop for a second."

Lena gave a puzzled look as she put her hands on her knees and straightened up her body. She was still on the floor with her knees facing away from him. "You need something Master?"

With a sense of control and domination he gave into his ego. "Pull down your sweat pants and bend over again."

He did not know what she would say, or even if she would refuse him. There was a small chance he thought that she would say no, or complain about it. Justin felt that if he went too far and upset her, he could not live with himself. Then again he felt that she would also love the initiative he was taking.

Lena beamed a smile at him so wide as she quickly slipped down her sweat pants. "Fuck me Master...it's ready for you to fuck hard too."

Justin pulled down his own pants and quickly discarded them. He then saw Lena's cheeks widen a little as she bent over displaying her perfectly shaved sex. It was so enticing that his erection now raged fully unrestricted.

On his knees behind her, his hands touched her hips. Lena turned her head looking back with her face showing pure joy. "Fuck it all day Master."

Justin quickly thought about foreplay and maybe having her suck his dick before, but the urge to just slide his member in her came to him. The sudden tight warmth from her sex now surrounded his shaft as he sunk in deeper.

"Ohhh yesss...I needed that," Justin moaned out as his hand went to her small hips to pull her towards him.

Lena looked back again with a look of devious delight. "Fuck it really hard Master, make me sore from it. Punish me with you cock."

Justin felt a surge of power go through his body, like he was in total control of everything, and everything was going to go his way. Wanting a passionate moment with Lena was now gone as he felt he needed to pound her harder than he could muster before.

"Fuckkk yesss," Justin cried out in a harsh tone as he speared his erection deep and hard inside her snug sex.

Lena looked on in delight now as Justin continued to slam his body against her. He felt the tightness of her small sex, and her muscles squeeze him again and again. The sensation of having sex with her hit all the pleasure senses in his body.

Justin could not hold back and felt the urge to finish. He began the last few motions of his body, letting himself tighten up from the impending explosion of his orgasm. Lena's mouth was open in a constant moan and her eyes seem to stare at him like she was in sheer delight.

With a nod of his head, Justin slammed hard into her petite body sending every inch of his new large erection deep in her. Lena cried out looking at him like he was in charge. "Oh...fuck shit Master...fucking blow your hot load in me. Fill my dirty cunt up with your nasty baby mak-ers...FUCK..."

Justin felt his eyes close as his member spewed out both his need for sexual release and a large amount of his sperm. He knew it was shot deep inside of her as his dick was so far entrenched inside of her.

He finally withdrew and collapsed on the carpet, looking at Lena as she stared back with her devious smile. She was on her knees and pinching her long nipples as he wondered if she wanted more.

"Guess I needed that."

"Master...you make me so happy. You can fuck me like that all day if you want. Would you like to do it again? I can make you hard again."

The thought of doing it again came to him and for a moment he thought about having her again, but he also knew that both Deirdre and Julie were going to be here tonight. He then quickly thought about Deirdre and did not know if she was, and then questioned Julie's plans.

"I got to make a few calls. Are you doing good with the trap?"

"Master...I am really not sure it will work. Please don't be upset if it doesn't work."

Justin could see that she was worried about failing him. "If it doesn't work, then I will come up with something else. Besides, I am now officially retired. I don't have to go to work anymore and we can do everything we want to during the day."

"That is so good Master. You can fuck me in the mornings now."

Justin got up and left Lena as she went back to work on her trap. Not even putting on her clothes, she just bent back over adjusting her contraption unconcerned with what dripped out of her.

Justin was back next door texting Julie. "What time are you getting home from work?" To Justin it was a concept hard to swallow, since he now referred to his home as hers.

"Be home in an hour." Julie texted back quickly making Justin plan for tonight. He quickly thought about promising Lena a restaurant that could satisfy her bottomless appetite.

He knew Deirdre was busy tonight but texted her to come over tomorrow whenever she wanted. Her quick text back was a "With my things?"

Justin knew that this was her idea of asking to move in. Although George's old place was not his, it was still in his care for about a month. Thinking about buying it was not a question now as it was needing to buy it now.

Justin text Deirdre back that she could bring whatever she wanted to, that the house was hers and they would need to get a bigger bed too.

With a quick change of clothes, he walked next door to see Lena standing over the trap with a concerned look. "Master, please don't be mad...I don't think it will work. The trap is set but I am afraid they will know how to get around it."

Justin looked at her as she was standing naked with her back turned. Her wings spread slightly as he could see the after effects of their sex running down her leg. He thought about having sex with her again, but thought about Julie coming over and having her tonight too.

"Go get ready for tonight, and I am not going to be upset with you if it does not work. Besides, tonight we are going to go out for food. That means dress loose to hide your wings and horns.

Lena smiled wide. "Thank you Master."

Lena ran off and Justin thought about how dangerous it could be taking her outside in the public. It was something to have her, but unleash her on the public was playing with fire at times.

With an email to Janelle, he felt his time going to work was over. He said for her to come over tomorrow night with the few effects he had from his desk. Using his few remaining days off, he told her that he would not be in the office again. Now he thought about how to continue to use her for other things.

The shower was going and Justin figured he had a few moments to read. Julie walked in the door wearing the outfit for her job she hated. It accentuated her figure and pushed out her breasts. It was now too small for her and it made her seem more sexual than its intended purpose.

He looked right at her knowing she was going to complain about working in such an outfit. "I know you hate it, but you do look really sexy in that."

Julie smiled with a sarcastic grin. "I keep telling my Aunt that I don't want to wear it too."

"We are going out to eat. Any place you know of that Lena would like?"

Julie unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it down revealing a very thin lace bra. Her breasts were easily seen through the thin material. She looked up at Justin to answer his question only to see him gazing at her chest. "You want to fuck me before we go?"

"Can you wait until we get back?"