Old Church Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena positioned herself between Justin's legs smiling at her with her normal devious smile. "Dirty and horny."

Lena squat on Justin facing him. He felt the tight sensation of her small sex quickly grip his shaft as she dropped her weight right on his lap. She smiled and called out. "Now fuck me Master."

Justin obliged and began pushing his hard male rod deep in her tight depths. He felt her very snug hole grip him like she was a virgin with every push upwards. Although Lena's opening was super tight, it did not stop it from being overly wet allowing him to slide his shaft in her like she was a machine part fit just for him.

"Oh fuck...you feel so tight," Justin moaned out from the sensation of her tight clamping sex hole.

Deirdre stepped forward and watched as Lena took her dark nipple in her mouth while pleasing her sex with her hand. Justin felt Lena begin to grind and gyrate more on him then he was push-ing. It was as if all her pent up sexual frustration was being released on him.

His eyes was closed but the sounds of both Deirdre and Lena grew in intensity. Lena was now slamming her small hips down hard on him while he felt her wet ultra tight cunt take each inch of his shaft with ease. He could not hold back his own silence as he finally began to moan him-self.

"Get off, he is going to come," Deirdre said as she pulled Lena off.

"You like feeling him cum inside you?" Lena asked with her normal devilish smile.

"Of course, don't you?" Deirdre answered back quickly as Lena gave up her position and let Justin slide out of her wet sex.

"I have something for you then," Lena shot back as Justin opened his eyes wide, knowing that his balls were going to be expanded.

"Are you doing that again?" he said, stopping Deirdre from taking his pole inside of her and from Lena grabbing his scrotum and casting.

"What is she going to do?"

Justin looked at Lena and then at Deirdre. "She is going to make my balls huge and produce a lot of cum...and I mean a lot. I will literally fill you up."

"Deirdre smiled at Justin and then looked at Lena. "Do it. I want to feel it."

Justin leaned back and heard Lena chant before the familiar feeling of his balls filling up. He then looked up to see Deirdre looking at him smiling. "Your balls look huge."

"I know and they are going to explode a lot too."

Deirdre finally sank her dark sex on his pole and the sensation of her sex gave him pause from fighting what was going to happen. She looked at him still holding her smile. "It's not like we have to worry about you getting me pregnant...you already did that."

Justin could not help but smile back as she now ground her wider hips on his waist. She was larger than Lena, but normal compared to other woman as Lena and Julie were petite. It made no difference to Justin as she was still as sexy as sin. Her large breasts hung in front of him with nipples that ached to be sucked on. He wasted no time and latched onto one forcing a quick moan from her in return.

He could feel Lena's hands massaging his testicles and could only assume she was also playing with Deirdre as she was now pouncing on his cock harder than before. He could feel her wet pussy just clench around him in pleasure as her body slammed up and down on him.

Deirdre glared at him as he felt her sex muscles working hard gripping him. "You like fucking that pregnant pussy? You gonna bust your nut in me again?"

Justin nodded his head as he felt his manhood begin to bulge with urgent need to release. Lena then chimed in, "Master loves your pussy. I can see him bulging and ready to fill you up again."

"Ohhhh fuckkk, I can feel it throbbing!" She then gave him the most serious look since the first time they met. "You better fuck that pussy good if you're going to own it. Now fuck me hard and make that black pussy yours."

Justin grabbed her hips and then began slamming upwards as Deirdre slammed hard against him, causing their bodies to crash into each other with hard, loud slaps. The amazing pleasure he felt right before exploding his seed was now before him. The utter intense sensation washed over him as a growl of ecstasy echoed out of him.

He grabbed Deirdre by her hips and held her tight as he moaned out from the bliss of unloading his massive load in her already pregnant womb. He was nudging the tip of his male spear as far in as it could go, knowing that his warm orgasm was going to overwhelm her love cavity.

He felt her start to convulse as he began to pump his male nectar inside of her body as if she was being injected with it. She quickly opened her eyes in defeat nodding her head. "Ohhhh Lord I feel it...fuck it's a lot."

Justin leaned forward and kissed her as he just rocked his body against her, letting his male monster continue to pump away its warm load deep inside of her. He was not letting himself pull out a single inch as he made sure his tip was able to push past her cervix a little.

After a few moments, Justin carried Deirdre to the couch with his manhood still spearing inside of her and unloading more and more sperm inside of her as it now began to overflow down her legs.

"Master let me," Lena said as she adjust her legs and licked her lips, staring at the white mess oozing out of her dark slit.

Deirdre looked up at Justin. "Oh fuck that was a lot...I never felt anything like that before. I feel so full and warm from it too."

"You ready for more?" Lena said making Deirdre look down at her as she was still catching her breath.

Deirdre smiled at Lena as Justin watched Lena's small body get between her legs and beg to slurp up his cum with long laps of her tongue. His dick was still hard and Lena bent over giving him a good target to aim for.

He could hear Deirdre moan and Lena lapping away at her cunt when he positioned himself to slide back into Lena.

She stopped and looked back at him. "In my butt Master. I want to feel you stretch it open. I want to feel the pain of you butt fucking me Master."

"Did not know Succubae were such masochists," Deirdre said while still letting out soft moans from her oral pleasure she was getting.

Lena looked up at Deirdre smiling. "We are...and little sadists from time to time, but I love anal more than anything else."

She leaned back adjusting her body so Lena could lick her sloppy, creamed opening more and then touched her breast in a series of subtle pleasurable moans. Lena returned her touching and lips to her dark sex canal that was still leaking out more white reward. Justin spread Lena's very small ass cheeks and saw her pink rose bud ass that she wanting him to plunder.

Justin put the tip of his cock against her and before he could even push, Lena pushed back forc-ing her tight anal opening to take his male girth quickly. The tight sensation of her ass once again washed over him. She was so tight he wondered quickly if he was even able to fuck her.

Lena was grunting softly as Justin put his hands on her small form and guided her back and forth on his male rod. He knew she was fully impaled on his cock as he gently rocked back and forth fucking her. His eyes were on Deirdre as she smiled and moaned softly from Lena licking and sucking away the warm seed he just injected her with.

Lena's small backside was digging into his pelvis as he slammed harder and harder into her, forcing his thick cock to stretch her anal opening to his size as he fucked it.

Lena's whimpers grew louder until she pulled her face away from Deirdre's pussy. "Please, make him stop. It is too big for me, and it hurts so bad...please tell him to stop," Lena again whimpered out, sounding like a small child crying for help.

Deirdre looked utterly scared that she was telling the truth until she saw Lena slamming her ass against Justin like she was enjoying the whole role-play of it. She then grabbed her head and pushed it back towards her still oozing sex.

"Take that big cock in your tight ass...and eat that pussy. Fucking eat that cum out of my dirty cunt. Going to make him fuck your tight ass harder too," Deirdre added as she let Lena continue to slurp away the dripping cum from her fucked pussy, letting her taste the white reward she got from Justin.

Justin smiled at Deirdre as his manhood continued to impale Lena's tight rectum without slowing down or pausing. The sensation of her anal cavity was still impressive as it was both stretched and yet still snug at the same time. He knew it was only a matter of moments before he too would be feeling the overflow of his male essence spill into her intestines.

Lena's whimpers sounded like a girl ready to burst into tears and Justin knew that she was doing it for her own self-gratification. The pulse of his member grew in intensity and the moment of his explosion was closer than ever. He could feel the swelling start as the tip of his cock was rubbing against her rectal muscles as they squeezed down feeling like it was a massage.

Justin gripped her petite body and groaned as his dick spewed a heavy stream of warm climax deep in her rectal cavity, filling her up almost instantly. Lena looked back in horror as Justin knew that she was being overflowed with his warm finish.

He finally pulled away and Lena still continued to lick and suck away at Deirdre's sex like it was dinner to be eaten.

Deirdre then looked at Justin smiling. "Oh, damn can she eat pussy...fuck she is still going at it...oh God, I am cumin like crazy on her tongue."

Justin smiled back. "You better stop her because she will go all night long until you're sore."

She finally removed Lena's face from between her legs. "Think that's enough...oh yea, that was good though."

"Master, did you like it? Can she move in now?"

"I don't own this house, but I might buy it. The county owns it, but I have the keys until the auction. You can stay here by yourself, or stay next door with me, but I have Lena sleeping on the couch and Julie in the bed with me. I don't know if you want to be crowded like that."

"I can stay here, but I think you buying the place would help our cause. The church in the back is perfect, and there are no neighbors for at least a mile. Although, I would like you to consider buying a larger bed," Deirdre added as her face gave a shy smile, letting him know she wanted more than just a fuck friend.

"I think I might need one now. Figure I get things settled with work and then invest in a bed for three."

Lena jumped up. "Four Master, I like sleeping with you too."

"Will see about four, you are not the easiest to sleep next to."

Lena flapped her wings and then sulked as she put her hand to her butt wiping the oozing sperm that was coming out of her.

***

Deirdre walked back with Justin as they walked in on Julie still sleeping. Deirdre was taken back at how pretty Julie looked and questioned Lena about the same spell. Justin reminded Deirdre that she did not need to be as vain as she was perfect the way she was. By the time everyone was passed out, Justin found himself squeezed between two girls who both liked to have their hands on him as they slept.

***

Justin woke up to the sounds of a conversation. Lena was answering questions from both Julie and Deirdre. His eyes were groggy still and he did not even manage to get his shirt on before entering his small kitchen to see Julie cooking as Deirdre and Lena sat at the table eating. Her tight shirt easily showed off her chest, while her tights defined her sculpted ass and legs.

"Master you're up," Lena said with her face showing a joyous mood causing her shirt to stretch as her wings wanted to expand."

"Glad to see we did not wear you out," Deirdre said.

"You two were lucky, you know I am sorry about last night," Julie added as her face looked worried.

Deirdre smiled at Julie. "I heard you had some fun yourself."

Justin looked at both Deirdre and Julie. "Trust me, I loved all of it. I guess we all met and are good?"

Justin moved in to kiss Julie, but also walked over to Deirdre doing the same, hoping there was not any animosity between them. When they smiled and seemed content, Justin figured they were not jealous with each other.

Julie smiled at Deirdre and then at Justin. "We had a morning thing and found we love a lot of the same thing."

"I need to thank you for making that dick so perfect for us," Deirdre chimed in with a devious smile at Julie.

"So what are we talking about?" he said, looking around the room to see who would answer first.

Julie sat down and looked disappointed. "I heard...I am just sorry I missed it. Next time I will get it though."

"Well, we have a problem and a solution," Julie then said, looking at Justin wide eyed and anx-ious to spill the idea.

Deirdre spoke up looking at Lena and then at Justin. "It seems that this Kate person is asking for more of Lena's blood then anyone could use. Julie told me it is more than double of what she needed which leads me to think she is selling it."

"I told you Master, she cannot be trusted."

"Let's just cast a spell and be done with her," Julie added as she brought a plate of food to Justin.

"All members of the Order have an item of protection on them. George had a ring he wore that protected him against spells," Lena replied

Deirdre put her hand up and smiled as if she had a solution. "Let's do this then. Justin removes the item wherever it is on her and then we cast a spell to control her."

Julie sat down on the same seat as Lena, moving her over as there was only three chairs. "We need to kill her. She will most likely have any spell be broken if we try to control her. There are more powerful casters in the order that will probably find out too. I say we get what we need from her and then get rid of her."

"I like that idea. Let's get rid of the bitch," Deirdre said as she put her hand on Julie confirming she had a good idea.

"Sacrifice her," Lena said as her eyes flashed red.

"Wait...let's talk about this. I don't like the idea of killing a person."

"Master, she will be the ruin of us all. She is using us and will turn on all of us once she has what she wants."

"That is a great idea. We can hold her until we get a third and then sacrifice her to summon a spirit to help us. She will make a perfect gift to a spirit," Deirdre said as her face gleamed with delight.

"Must we?" Justin replied, looking at Lena, and then Deirdre.

"Baby, we got to get rid of her," Julie said as her face gave a sweet look.

"I don't like it though."

"I know, but it must be done," Julie said as she put her hand across his face, caressing his cheek.

"I got to go to work. I have to handle that problem, and then I will deal with Kate."

"Would you like me to suck you off before you go?" Julie added in as she stood up, putting her hands on Justin's chest.

"I don't mind helping out with that," Deirdre said as she too got up from her chair.

Justin took the potion Deirdre made for him last night and swigged the entire contents quickly before looking at Julie and her. "Let me save it for what I have to do and then we can have fun."

Justin was on the way to work wondering how he was going to handle everything. He kept re-playing Lena's thoughts about Kate the entire way to work, knowing that she was always going to be a problem. The pit in his stomach was dealing with her and what needed to be done.

As all the negative thoughts piled up in his head, he then turned his attention to how Julie was with Deirdre. The feeling of closeness he had with Julie was something not felt since his mar-riage and the feelings with Deirdre were building. Their ability to get along was something that was both needed and wanted. The thought of having two beautiful women at home willing to do anything was a dream come true.

Justin was at his desk when Janelle came by with forms and acted like she had something to give him. Her smile was so wide anyone would have known they were an item if they saw. "Can you meet me tonight?"

"Can you help me out before we meet though?"

"What do you need?" she purred back, showing off her very low cut blouse, letting Justin see the tops of her large breasts.

"It's a little dirty though..do you mind?"

She answered back confused. "What dirty thing to do you want me to do?"

"The back bathroom is empty until ten and then the warehouse crew comes in. Meet me there in an hour," Justin said as he still had his eyes glued on the large breasts that she had and was dis-playing.

"Oh you are dirty, but I can play along."

Justin quickly cleared his desk of all needed work before heading to the back room. The back of his building was a warehouse whose crew came in later and stayed late to handle all the shipping. He knew he would not be disturbed for at least an hour and could get her under his spell. The only worry going through his mind was convincing her to give him a blowjob instead of sex.

In the back warehouse there was a swinging double door that connected the office to the ware-house. The warehouse was quite large and had its own small office. In the small office was a break room and a bathroom. Justin knew that nobody in the front would need to be in the back.

Once inside the small back office, Justin spotted Janelle walking through the double doors looking behind her. He only assumed she was making sure she was not spotted as it would raise questions on why she was in the back.

Justin held the office door open with a smile as Janelle walked in the office returning his smile. The moment she was through the door, Justin had his hands on her hips to pull her closer to him. She did not fight as her body went limp and crashed into Justin with her arms open to be taken.

His mouth was on hers, and she let loose a moaning kiss as her body quaked with the need to be taken. Justin quickly thought that he could fuck her right here at work and she would be okay with that.

As his hands caressed her large breasts, her hands found their way from his chest to the bulge that was forming in his pants. She stroked his member through his slacks as her moans of ap-proval grew louder and more intense. The enjoyment of having her body against his as his hands cupped her large breasts pumped blood to his organ.

Justin knew that this could quickly progress into something more than just her giving him oral sex. He knew he needed to get her to swallow, but also wanted her not to fight. Her hand was stroking quicker and more forceful with each passing second their lips were locked.

Justin finally broke the kiss giving her a sly look of need. "Go down on me."

Janelle returned his sly look with a confused grin. "You want me to blow you here?"

Justin kissed her quickly and thought that once she was his, he did not have to worry about her telling anyone about what they did. "Need to hurry, cause I plan on reciprocating."

Janelle smiled and then got on her knees. Justin felt the excitement knowing that his plan was working, and that his member was strong enough to impress anyone.

Looking down, he saw her smile wide as her hand caressed the outside of his pants. Once his zipper was down, it did not take long for her to fish out his male organ for her to please.

"Fuck...you are really hard. I love how big you are too."

Justin put his hands on the back of her head and pushed his fingers through her hair gently as to help her push aside her long hair. Once this was done, he did not need to encourage her anymore as her lips were now kissing his pulsing head. The tender soft pecks she was giving made him calm in knowing that she was going to be his.

When she finally took him into her mouth, a sense of pleasure came to him. Her lips were tightly wrapped around his shaft as she began to go back and forth. His eyes peered down to see her mouth struggling to take his girth as her hands began to stroke his shaft.