All Comments on 'Old Dishes And Oak Cabinets'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very good

Great story, great characters, just sorry it got to an end so there wont be any more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent story!

This is much better than the wham-bam sex on 90% of the stories on literotica. I would have liked to see more description on what the characters looked like, what they were wearing, etc. but over all, I loved it. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

You do good work, and this is a sample of the best. Wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thriller

A very well written old fashioned mystery/romance.I am looking forward to reading more of your work.

msjay123msjay123about 15 years ago
That was awesome!!!

You know, to be honest I really didn't know how this story was gunna pan out so I really didn't have any intentions to read it , but I'm glad I did!!!! That was an awesome story!!! Your an wonderful writer!! Keep doing a great job!!

snathsnathalmost 11 years ago
A fiver

A fiver, but I wish it was better stitched!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Well, old fiance Tony turned out to be a dirtbag criminal. But good ole Gil wasn’t much better. He knowingly went after another man’s woman. For my money that makes him almost as much of a dirtbag as ole Tony. Even the treasure hunt was pretty much anticlimactic. I’m probably too picky but this story just didn’t exactly grab me.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

Moral ambivalence rules again. Gil was not much better than Tony. He purposefully pursued a woman he knew was engaged to be married. That is despicable and describes him as morally bankrupt. there was nothing innocent in his actions with and around Angie. Too bad that when Tony’s gun went off he didn’t hit Gil, she would have been rid of two predators at once!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Oh please!

Ohio State. Good lord, at least send her to a decent university. Decent read and thanks for not screwing up the story with endless, formulaic sex scenes. I don't mind a couple here and there, but all you other authors take heed, many of us readers can easily get to the point of scrolling through the overly detailed, verbose drivel that passes for descriptions of intercourse to get to the story part of the story. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but I have a couple of problems with it. First, if the remains they found in the field were a woman, where’s the body of Tony’s partner that was killed and buried, supposedly in that field? Secondly, Gil was pretty much an A-hole for constantly putting pressure on Angie, knowing she was engaged. Hindsight kinda makes him a bit of a hero but had he not pressured Angie to keep seeing him she probably wouldn’t have been involved with the map and wouldn’t have been in any danger. Just my two cents. It was a really well written story, with a pretty interesting mystery too.

Thanks, thornapple.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fun read! Thanks. But I have to agree with the other comment about the body of Tony's business partner - where was that body? But one other more important issue: Tony wasn't the killer - the other partner was. So why were they out of danger when Tony was shot? Why wasn't the killer even more interested in silencing them?

I didn't have as much of an issue with Gil pursuing Angie. He was basically a gentleman about it and let her decide whether to continue their relationship or not. At any time, she could have stopped coming over. It was clear that she didn't really love Tony - as she later admitted - and Gil was the one for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous