All Comments on 'Old dog, New Tricks'

by Desire2beagurl

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh! Gross! From out of the blue a guy finding out his wife has been a paid prostitute for two years and he is chill??? He ought to be more like 'Kill'! And her rationale for doing it...so...rational? NOT! There would be bleeding bodies everywhere, unfurl the black flag, and show no quarter! -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is the secret contest?

Stories with increasingly weak scenarios?

Explain it in the introduction, this will guarantee more participation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well written piece of trash.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

It may blow up in his face!

3

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Where do I start? First, a 'slender body' doesn't wear a 42 bra! It can be a DD, but if she's slender how about 32 or 34DD?

Wait, I should have started with the killer. STD'S! Enough said about diseases.

I just can't think of one redeeming feature to this story. Sorry, but 1* is the least I can give it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor cuck video

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope definitely would not stay married to a cheating whore. Divorce the bitch and take her for as money as possible.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

Some of the thing sine people claims as 'erotic' will always baffle me...

Still, it's great to, once in a while, get a reminder that you are not a hopeless degenerate... 'Guess stories like havesomw purpose after all!

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Web action and make some big bucks while your at it eh

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

1. Nope.

2. Why a blackmail tag?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another walking disease wife story. No!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i know it's fiction - but totally unrealistic. You don't go from raging anger to ok honey in that short amount of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beyond a ridiculous premise, If you have a 44" chest, it means lots of things, but it's not slim or in shape. Obviously a guy wrote this.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Nope. He is retired military. He would give up his dignity like that. Throw the whore out and find a better woman. First get revenge on Candace. Also get checked for STDs. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

unreal unlikely and stupid even fiction needs some connection to reality

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not my thing.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyover 1 year ago

I want to know how many STI'S did the husband catch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

6 months later her mother was holding her limp hand while she was in hospital. Her face ravaged and her limbs covered in brown spots. She weighed a pitiful 73 pounds. Her loving husband had died two months previously, from pneumonia caused by her love illness. Her pleasures have killed them both. Tears streamed down her mother's face as she wondered if she should tell her daughter that the Church had refused last rites and burial in the cemetery. Actually all the churches had refused her. This was the dilemma facing her mom. This was the price for her loving to be a whore.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

There's an old saying, 'Stick with what you do best,' maybe you should just stick to writing Trans stories.

MrSirManMrSirManover 1 year ago

Total crap. So we are to believe that the husband really would want to continue kissing her after she is done sucking her shit off another 35 guys’ dicks and drinking their piss? What universe does that happen in? It’s way more believable, but unfortunate, that he would put his service pistol to use in some way. And what a total crap reason for why she has been doing it in first place. Her actions would have fulfilled her friend’s prophecy for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't imagine a man wanting a whore for a Wife, but there must be someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mind numbingly stupid. Let’s review: wife and hubby have long, happy marriage that includes “vanilla missionary sex” a couple times a month. Well..OK.

.

Wife is terrified for some reason that loving hubby might leave her. So to establish her own identity and build up a rainy day fund….she turns into a poor star? For 2 years? And her “skills” are never seen by the idiot husband?

.

But wait! She gets found out, and hubby just smiles and says “be my slut!”. Yeah…sure 😎. But wait again! Not just HIS slut…but he’s now going to be her manager 😱

.

Idiotic premise and plot.

.

2 ** …. and only because the technical writing was OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic, especially the fake rating. But it is consistent with the overall deceit of this story. He's going to need a really good lawyer, and regular treatment for venereal disease. Write that sequel. Thanks for the effort.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 1 year ago

Love it!! Need to get the kids involved!!!

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

when writing cuck stories use the cuck tag

no one like authors who are lying peices of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait.... what? MC has been married to this lady forever. She's got a unique body that's 5'1" with 42DD boobs, and nothing looks familiar to him on the DVD? He doesn't suspect a thing until he sees her face? Then, knowing his wife is a bareback prostitute, he's okay with it. Seriously, what escort would engage in this type of risky behavior, not to mention 30-35 "clients" who can afford to pay top dollar? What's so sad, is that this is a fairly well-written, semi-serious story that's not simply JO fodder.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Hot. When he remodels the guest room into a studio, he should install one-way glass in one wall so he can watch / stroke on the other side while she’s performing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Piss shit and sex don’t mix well for me. Who is gonna clean that shit up literally off the floor. How long does he have to wait until her kisses don’t taste like piss? But I can’t blame her I mean sex once or twice a month? A dad bod such a soft Teddy Bear. Yeah the author gave all the justification for the transformation into a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really piss? Fetish babe. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well, at least she makes money at it.

umm, since they are now using the whore's money on the house and it will be a bordello the cops can seize it, the cars, and other bank accounts very easily and there will be little that they can do

good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You've got to be kidding?!! What a bunch of B.S.! NO self respecting man would put up with that crap! Get a life!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

"Kevin stilled was enthralled with her 5'1" slender body, long brown hair, bright green eyes, and 42DD breasts."

.

This is a common error in LW descriptions. the number, in this case 42, does not mean how far around the woman's breasts are, but the band size around her ribcage directly under her breasts; band size is determined by adding four inches if it's an even number, and five if it's an odd number. A woman with a 42" band size is 37 to 38 inches around the ribcage directly under her breasts, which is not slender by any means. A 42DD means that her bust is huge, nine to ten inches further around than her ribcage.

.

I know, I know, a lot of guys describe their female characters are slender but amazingly busty. Trouble is, those descriptions don't really match, because they describe a woman who is just plain out of proportion.

.

The DD is the cup size, and

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Technically the writing is good, but the story went WAY off the train when the husband accepts his wife has been a whore for 2 years and wants her to continue doing it. If this happened for real I can see divorce as the probable outcome; whether he outs her to the kids, family, and friends is debatable. That is the nuclear option and could cause her to have a mental breakdown or attempt suicide. In the rare case that he is willing to work on the relationship, I see both couples and individual counseling, she would have to give up being a whore, there would need to be a post-nuptial agreement penalizing infidelity, of course her money would go into a joint account, and her friendship and any relationship she had with Candice and her clients is toast. They may even have to move so her past disappears. They should also be extremely concerned about STDs in either case. A person having a relationship with someone who used to be a sex worker, and gave up that life style is one thing, but having your partner (especially a wife or husband) become a sex worker without your knowledge or consent, especially after years of being together is a whole different matter. I hope the author enjoyed writing it, but I feel like I wasted my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All on a dare. My wife Julie Ann whored herself to a big black guy on a dare from a good friend of hers. No I didn't find out by having sex with her and finding that she was stretched out so big from a bbc. I just happened to be driving by a motel and seen her car. I turned into the parking lot blocking her car and the one setting beside it. I knocked on the door seeing there was no peep glass.I heard talking but couldn't make out what was said. Then I heard a deep voice ask who is it. Mark Lockart the husband of the CHEATING S*** with you. I heard Julie Ann say OMG what have I done. Please Steve listen to me nothing has happened let me eexplain. She opened the door and they were both fully dressed. Please listen I'm not cheating on you or never would. This is Jerome Watson a coworker. This all started as a dare when Jessica dared me to have sex with another man besides you. You know that we have done dares for year's and that's why I asked Jerome to fake it with me because I knew that he would never cheat on his wife and knew that I wouldn't ever cheat on you. Please believe me. Jerome said Steve please believe her she is telling you the truth. Julie Ann said that Jessica had to see us enter a motel room and when I exited I would have to look like I just had sex. I was just going to mess up my hair smear my makeup and ruffle my clothing. That made me think that's why I had seen Jessica leave and not wave at me she had to have seen me. I said ok just get the Hell out of here and go to your parents and stay till I call. Thank you she said. I said you are not out of this shit yet and do not call Jessica. If she calls do not answer. Text her tell her that you can't talk to her yet that I'm very pissed. She left. Jerome I said you are going to tell Jessica that she has to have sex with you or I will tell everyone. He said Steve I'm sorry I said that he had better convince her and have it recorded. He held up his end of the deal. I had a decision with Julie Ann that that had better been the last stupid thing she ever done. She has held up on her deal also. I have a copy of recording in case I need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The stupidity of this story boils down to this: he asks HER if she's leaving him, not asking her "Give my one good reason to throw you out."

.

His switch from anger to not only acceptance but passion happens without any thought, effort, or logic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Seriously? Is she afraid of losing her husband and starts fucking everyone? Original...

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 1 year ago

This had the makings of a good STORY, but...It took a decidedly disgusting turn. No self respecting man would put up with a filthy who're for a wife. Personally, I think the story was awful. And for me to say that is very unusual. I never criticize writers for their efforts. But maybe I just had a bad day. This story was a complete turn off for me. On the plus side you write well. That's the only positive thing I could say. Sorry.

jesemmojesemmoover 1 year ago

You really dug deep to come up with something like this story. The bottom of the barrel describes it well. No star!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shame the internet trolls have found this site.

If you don't like the stories, then don't read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next the cuck hubby is gonna suck and take cock up the ass himself like a good sissy and share the deadly disease with his putrid slut of a wife.

Damn, I could fill dozens of buckets with vomit after this infantile crap. Scribbler, do us and yourself a huge favor and finish yourself.

Captcha

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

And you think this will work? Can't you just feel the love?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Interesting story line. I'm sure the "cuck shit" brigade will be shouting and 1-bombing away. You undoubtedly knew that coming in. While the reaction of the husband is surprising to me it changes the typical LW story to something new by raising the question of "can a man love a woman enough to accept her actions regardless if they break his personal morality?" In this case, the answer is yes. Thanks for the work.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneover 1 year ago

Don't let the haters bother you. This story was fun and not serious. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a shit story. No real man worth his balls would put up with that. For 2 years? And because she loved it, he wants her to continue? No, just all fucked up. She should be shown the door. "I don't know why you thought I'm divorcing you, but being a whore, you just made it into a reality. Congratulations" 1 star Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. It takes a good an emotionally strong and understanding husband to allow his wife to fuck other men. And the good thing is, with Liz making as much money as she is, Kevin will be able to retire early, and watch his wife fuck other men every day. Lucky bastard.

Dlh143Dlh143over 1 year ago

Biggest pile of shit on the site! Do us all a favor and don't submit any other stuff.

mikeswivesmikeswivesover 1 year ago

Hello D2bg,

My comment is that you should not read comments. I swear the people don't actually read the story, but take some flight of fantasy in their own mind somewhere in the second paragraph.

I checked out a couple of your others. Good stuff and a more appprciative crowd.

- Let me make a few literary observation.

I know that it is hard to fill in the character background and history and execute the steps of the story in two pages. That said, you could have stretched a little more to get the rational thoughts thought of characters logically connected to the events. Some little vibe from her before the shower to make us wonder. Maybe he detected a shift in her working more , acting serious, even playing hard after he retired. Maybe he is not mindlessly watching TV. Might have overdone his blandness. Maybe one of them thought change in life would be more fun.

- The DVD is out of the blue and that's OK as a surpise in the story, By we (readers) got nuthin' to work with as to why this is an appropriate plot device. Maybe too obvious. Also, dangling thread as to who and why it was sent.

- You can drop the reference to his feeling of doing her harm or wrap them in a more sophisticated (desperate/confused) form. Plot not enhanced and character does not enlarge with violence normally.

His walk is uneventful but long and here is a great place to get inside his mind. Maybe his reaction of thinking violent thoughts repulses him and gets him to thinking along a different correction.

The later sex was good, but we don't need the details of how the brown gets cleaned off.

This is a rich topic, and earthquake in a married life compressed into one day.

Readers might like to see the dynamics of marriage careening out of control and then how it gets back to a new equilibrium, but this happy ending needs more. The move of home needs better reason in readers mind.

The teddy bear slant was good, but you need to work harder to make reader believe it.

== Trying to be supportive here and help you hone the craft. The LW category is tough,

but don't mistake idiots as representative readers. You had a challenging story idea and did a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sure the IRS will want to know about that $500,000 she hasn't paid taxes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With the age of everyone having a cell phone, why did he not come back in after his walk record everything she had to say about what,why and how ?

Turn the cunt and her friend over to the IRS devorice her and get the reward from the IRS and have or more of the 500,000 after the tax and penalties have been paid. Hell he could have gone for a 90 10 split in the devorice while she is in jail. But never ever stay with a cut whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

re:mikeswives You'e an idiot like this author. Shit story,not worth one star.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

I haven't read for a couple of days, and this is really bad. The plot, such as it exists, if so full of holes as to be just one huge crater. STDs? Only a 5$ crack ho' would do it bareback with anyone as stupid as she is. And the cash... try putting cash into your bank and see if it doesn't raise red flags and set off alarm bells. 42DD skinny...? Only in an Elmer Batter's pic. 2/5 because OP has some writing talent.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Old one trick dog just dug up the same old cuck story.

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 1 year ago

I know everyone else has said this but the premise of the story is totally unrealistic. This actually happen to a couple I know. He went along with it and when she told him that she was meeting a client and where she would be he called the police on her for prostitution. Her stuff was in a nice big box in the driveway.

nestorb30nestorb30over 1 year ago

Decent story. Great nasty sex. Is it unbelievable, of course. But so what!

Thanks for writing

RocketMan12RocketMan12over 1 year ago

Who sent the video

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An affair is one thing. Being a prostitute for years is another. She'd have every disease known to man and he wants to stick his dick in that? Has a death wish. Bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuck

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

That was gross...and she made 500,000 in 2 years? a 40 something year old housewife hooker?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congrats weirdo, for one of the most disgusting stories on this site.

Epilogue: Both hubby and wifey died in excruciating pain from the myriad of std's she had. The kids burnt both their bodies, then burnt the house down, changed their names, and never looked back..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made me nauseous.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 1 year ago

I wasted a few minutes of my life reading this cuck shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And shortly thereafter the both died of STD's and the world was better and smarter for them being gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maggot gagging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Appalling, disgusting, nauseating and utterly ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trash

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

I would have said “Go on take the money and run” but apparently becoming her pimp was another option.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Ah true love. Let strangers piss in your mouth. Then Sheppy tongue kisses her. Stick to trans writing,,,, Most fans of that topic are PC enough not to criticize your flash style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whore and pimp story... plus all the diseases you can eat. Sick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Once a cheating whore, always a cheating whore.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop for sex workers. Cash money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yuk!

moultonknobmoultonknob11 months ago

So she's just a whore and he's a pathetic fucking cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You can teach an old dog how to get an STD or worse. With that many people involved bad things are a certainty. Really ugly

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sad. A lack of creativity ends in this crap.

orion2bear2orion2bear211 months ago

I can see falling for call girlif she retires but no way any man worth the name would be okwith being with a practicing whore

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

My first wife Karen did a little hooking with several strangers. I always got a big kick out of it. Enjoyed the extra cash she brought home also. I Always thought that it was "hot" she was getting paid for what I got for free, every night! We didn't have aides in those days, but some of the swingers would pass some nasty stuff off to us occasionally. Good Times! 5 stars for the writer. Great story, Great Writing, Great Memories. Thanks, Buster2U

bigurnbigurn8 months ago

That was a really messed up story. He is as screwed up as she is. Two sad examples of humanity here. 3 stars for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

well that was one of the dumbest shit stories ever read...

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Awful Cuck shit

moultonknobmoultonknob4 months ago

Pathetic wimpy fuckwit

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

Hubby needs to divorce the slut and sue her for support! Make her support him since she wants to be a whore, divorce so she can be. But make her support him! Lowlife Whore! She has exposed herself and hubby to every disease in the world thanks to her Girl Friend that convinced her to be a whore also. 10 stars all the same. Thanks for the effort. Regardless, her whoredom needs to be dealt with NOT agreed to. She needs to be beaten, tortured, arrested and divorced at least. She was cucking hubby for two years that is a giant kick in the nuts. She needs to be taught a lesson in a Giant way. LOL Buster2U

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Damn boy! You tell ‘em Buster! Get after them damn whores and cucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDesire2beagurl@Desire2beagurl
Living the life that I have I sometimes wonder what my life would have been like if I had been able to take a different path then what happened

SIMILAR Stories