Old dog, New Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Daddy," she cooed, "fill your dirty whore with your hot cum."

Load after load shot inside her as Kevin held her there, one hand squeezing her large tit and the other firmly grasping her hair. After a few more moments Kevin felt his softening cock slide out of her used hole and his grip loosened letting her slump into the table. He stepped back and watched as sank down to the floor on her knees, the glazed look of lust still rampant in her eyes. The pool of her juices began to shift in color as the cum began oozing from her hole onto the floor beneath her. Kevin stood there awestruck of what had just transpired and continued to watch his once very conservative wife continue to shift into a filthy whore. She propped up in her knees and gently took his flaccid cock into her hand, leaning forward as she wrapped her lipped around the brown-tinged cock in front of her. Kevin stared as his shit-smeared cock was devoured by his wholesome wife like a dirty hooker, slurping and licking his cock as she moaned more and more.

He felt the sudden urge to piss and started to pull his cock from her mouth when his mind went back to the video again. Instead he put his hand on her forehead, pushing it back so that her mouth gaped open. With a soft grunt a steady stream of hot piss shot from the tip of his cock into her mouth. She moaned even louder, her hands coming up to pinch and twist her nipples as her mouth filled with piss until it was full, swallowing it down and opening up for more. Mouthful after mouthful of hot piss drained down her throat until he was totally empty, her tongue reaching out to flick the last drops of piss from the tip. He looked down at her and still tried to wrap his mind around all the events and information that had been gained that day, still not completely sure what to make of everything. She looked at him with pleading, lust-filled eyes, desperate to please him in any way that she could.

"From now on there will be no more secrets," he finally said, stepping out of his pants. "Where are you keeping all the stuff you have bought or use for your...ahem...job?"

"There's a trailer I rent where I keep it all," she said, the lust of the moment beginning to pass. "And I promise, no more secrets." She could feel the cum oozing out of her ass and gingerly twirled her fingers into the puddle of pussy juice and cum, swiping up a glob and sucking it from her fingers.

"First things first," he said, looking down at her, watching her as she sucked the juices and cum from her fingers and dipped them again into the puddle. "I want you to get everything you have in that trailer and bring it here. We are going to use some of your money to renovate the guest room and make it into a studio for you to...um...work."

Liz stopped for a moment and let her jaw drop open. She had not expected this kind of reaction as soon as the realization of what he had said hit her she jumped into his arms, her naked breasts practically smacking him in the face as she threw her arms around his neck. "Whatever you want, my love," she squealed, "I didn't think you would want me to do it anymore honestly."

Kevin wrapped his arms around her and gave her ass a big squeeze. Then pulling her back he looked her in the eyes. "I love you with all my heart," he said, gazing into her beautiful eyes, "and that will never change. I'm not thrilled about this but you enjoy it so I will have to get used to it. I also have to admit that watching you being used like a filthy whore was actually a really huge turn-on for me."

Liz squealed again, reaching down she began slowly stroking his cock and could feel it getting hard again. She took him by the hand and led him up the stairs to their bedroom, laying him on the bed she quickly straddled him, lowering herself onto his rigid hard cock. Slowly the took more and more of him into her sopping wet love hole, gasping as his cock pressed further and further into her. Her large tits hung down in front of her, pushing her nipple into his mouth for him to suck on. She moaned and cooed as they gently made passionate love in their bed, leading to the biggest orgasm either one of them had ever felt in their lifetimes. As they lay snuggled together trying to catch their breath Kevin stared at the ceiling and pondered the one question that still remained rattling around in his head. He wrapped his arm around his wife and pulled her close to him. "Why do you still want to be with me," he asked softly, "when you could have anyone you want?"

Liz looked at him with more love and affection in her eyes then Kevin had ever seen before. "Because you are the only one I can do this with," she replied with a smile, laying her head in his chest. "You are my comfy teddy bear, and there isn't anyone in the world that could take your place." Kevin smiled to himself as he heard his wife say those words, her arm pulling tightly around him. The strong smell of sex in the air filled his nostrils as his mind wandered over the things that were yet to come. He would never have imagined that his life would turn out like this but since he knew that he would do anything to please his beloved wife he knew he had to accept it. I guess the saying isn't all that true, he thought to himself, maybe you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

12