All Comments on 'Old Flame Finally Kindled'

by sexandtell

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 8 years ago
Actually...

....I cannot figure out what I´ve been reading here. An attempt, perhaps, to reduce the idea of a story to a mere description of their adultery? I don´t mean to be blunt here, and it may be on me why I can´t see a proper (and satisfying) story here, but do you think, leaving your reader with a feeling of dissatisfaction, of having read just a quarter of what might have been, is appealing? Sorry...no rate possible as far as I am concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

Wow. That is possibly one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. As an 18 year old boy, this offered a perspective on relationships that I have yet to experience.

I couldn't read the end scene though - regardless of the fact that you uploaded it to share, it seemed too personal a thing for me to intrude on.

Assuming this is not a work of fiction, what made you decide to share it? It seems like such a private piece.

Either way, thank you - I am glad that you did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Poetery in motion

The build up was excellent,the letters very moving, but I think you did what you said you would'nt do and resorted to your youthfull passions in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous