Old Flame Pt. 01

Story Info
An ex gets the opportunity to tease, and she takes it!
2.6k words
4.55
5.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Old Flame

The day had started off normally enough, with no hint of what lay in store. Tom had gotten up early to drive the several hours back to his hometown to play golf with a bunch of buddies the following afternoon. He hadn't been back in a few years, since his parents had moved to Florida full-time. The town hadn't changed much since he had last visited except for a couple of new strip malls where some older houses used to be. He stopped at a liquor store in one of these newer shopping areas to get some beers to take back to his hotel and invite a few of the guys over for some drinking and to catch up. It had been too long since he had seen some of them. His head was in a cooler door deciding which of the local beers his buddies would most appreciate when he heard his name being called.

"Tom, is that you?"

He turned toward the voice and was only temporarily stumped as to its source... "Cheryl?"

It was indeed Cheryl. They had dated seriously for several years until they broke it off just before Tom had moved out of the area. It was an amicable split with neither of them holding any ill feelings; just one of those relationships where they both realized a long-term thing was not the best for either of them. They'd had some great times though. When they first met, Cheryl was pretty tame when it came to sex and rarely drank and had never smoked pot in her life. Tony drank socially and did like a joint on occasion, but usually wasn't high in front of Cheryl. One night she was going to meet some girlfriends, so Tom had decided to smoke one on his patio. He was wasted when she came home early telling Tom that they had cancelled at the last minute due to some of the girls being sick.

"Wow, you look wasted", Cheryl said.

"Yeah, this is some pretty good stuff, you sure you don't wanna try?"

And that night, Cheryl changed her opinion on both weed and how people should have sex. After they had shared another joint, Tom was chatty and feeling comfortable. She was giggly and amazed at how good she felt.

"So, what is your biggest sex fantasy?" she had asked during Truth or Dare

"Well", Tom stammered, " I really like the thought of being tied up and teased... for a long time. Where is just about cum, but then you stop....and then you start again. Over and over and over

"Wow........... we should try that sometime"

And so, they did. From that first night which was totally clumsy as she had let him cum almost immediately because she hadn't figured how to read him yet; to later in their relationship where she could read him like a book and stop just in time. She especially enjoyed teasing him after smoking some good pot. They had a great sex life, but knew they didn't have what it took to stay together for the long-term..

"Tom?" Cheryl's question got him back to the present...

"Oh, sorry I was thinking about back in the day. Wow, it's great to see you! You look amazing; your short hair threw me for a minute there", Tom said.

She did look amazing; it was apparent that she kept herself in good shape and had only put on a few pounds over the years. Her long black hair had now been cut into a fashionable shorter style which looked great on her.

Cheryl said, "are you back in the area for good, or just visiting? I think you had moved quite a distance away?"

"Just back visiting; I'm golfing with Steve, Bob, and Brad tomorrow afternoon. It will be great catching up with them again."

"Do you have any plans for the evening? I'd love to have you come over to my place for dinner; you can meet my fiancé if that isn't too weird for you. He has to work until about seven, but we could have a couple of drinks before he gets there".

"I was going to call Steve and Bob for drinks, but I can probably catch them later tonight. I'd love to meet your guy, I'm sure he's awesome and I'm very happy for you!

"Awesome! Don't buy any beer, I'm getting this bottle of bourbon to try a new cocktail that looks good. Are you still a bourbon guy?"

Tomsaid, "I am! Ok, but I'm buying the bourbon. I'll follow you to your place in my car."

He followed her past a couple newer subdivisions and then she turned into a very upscale condo community. She pointed to a parking spot that he should use and then pulled her car into one of the resident spots.

"Wow! Nice place, is it your fiancé's?"

"No, it's mine," Cheryl chuckled. "I'm doing very well financially. I finished up my anesthesiology residency last year and hooked a great gig at our local hospital. The finance is in financial planning; I'm the one bringing home the bacon!"

She mixed up a drink and it was an amazing recipe! They sipped and caught up about their parents, mutual friends, old high school gossip and current lives.

"Hey, do you still smoke?, I've got some really good stuff, Cheryl said

"I do, and would love to try it, your fiancé is ok with it?

"oh yeah... he doesn't smoke a lot, but he's cool with it"

It was great weed and after a joint on the patio, Cheryl went into the kitchen to make more drinks. He followed behind into her large living room.

"Here you go", she said, as she handed him the refill.

"I'd better slow down if I'm going to meet the guys", he said as he took a sip.

Five minutes later his head was swimming and he felt like he was going to be sick. He got up on wobbly legs and asked for directions to bathroom. Cheryl quickly jumped up to help support him and lead him down the hall.

"You'd better lie down until you feel better", she told him as she laid him on her bed.

Tom opened his eyes groggily some time later. His head hurt like hell and his eyes were bleary. He blinked several times to clear them. He couldn't move his arms!! He was tied to the bed spread eagle and was totally naked.

"Finally", she said, "you've been out for over an hour. I bet your head is killing you! That last drink was laced up with some pretty potent sleeping drug I got from work. It works great, but you aren't supposed to be on it for very long. You drank too quickly and probably got too much of the sedative. By the way, I lied about the finance", she said. "I'm not seeing anyone right now. I just wanted you to be more comfortable coming over here. I've missed our tie up games; I'm normally too shy to bring my love of tease and denial up with my sexual partners."

She poured some strong-smelling medicine onto a washcloth while telling him, "This will put you to sleep again for a bit; I've got things to prepare for our fun evening. It really is too bad you broke it off with me; I've never really gotten over it and I'm going to make you pay."

Tom woke again after who knows how long. He was still tied spread eagle to the four bed posts, and he was still naked. He weakly called out, "Cheryl, untie me please, this isn't right!"

Chery came into the room in a robe saying, "ok sleepy head, time to get to it going. I have absolutely no intention of untying you; this is going to be a long night for you. A very long, very hard night for you."

She had clearly been smoking more of that great weed while he had been asleep; her eyes were glassy and had that evil glint in them. He remembered that the higher she had gotten, the hornier and more creative she had become.

Cheryl slowly unbelted and parted her robe, revealing she was wearing the same bikini swimsuit she used to wear when starting many of their tease sessions. The bikini top had always been too small, and her pert tits had almost spilled out from it. The suit was probably a B cup, while she had been a generous C. The little bit of weight that she had put on over the past few years had increased her bust size significantly and now the top barely concealed the nipples; the edges of her areola were clearly visible. The nipples were hard through the fabric, announcing her excitement at what was to come and the. Tom's cock stiffened as it lay on his chest, a point not lost on Cheryl.

"Oh, I see you remember and appreciate by bikini top... I dug it out of my old clothes because I remember it was your favorite."

"I also had kept all of our toys from years ago..."

she pulled out a duffle bag and proceed to remove bottles of lube, cock sleeve masturbators, cock rings, vibrators and an assortment of feathers. She took one of the adjustable cock rings and slid it over his semi hard cock. She tightened it to an almost painful level.

"I shot you up with an analgesic that is supposed to make you hypersensitive, but not allow an orgasm. One of my girlfriends told me it was amazing, but I've never tried it until now. I probably wouldn't need the cock ring, but I want to make sure you don't cum for a good long while, it at all. Plus, I love how hard your head gets when you have one on and I've been teasing you for a while.

Remember that time I teased your cockhead with the feather for an hour until you finally gave me the password to your secret porn stash in your hidden folders? You were just about crying, begging me to let you cum or at least stop the teasing. I reminded you that all you had to do was give me the password, which you finally did. You had the biggest cum shot I've ever seen when you came after that. Let's see if you have anything you need to tell me tonight."

She pulled a strip of medical tape off the roll and used it on his mouth, effectively gagging him. We don't want you yelling for help or biting or licking anything."

She very slowly peeled off the bikini top and dragged her hardening nipples across his nose and taped mouth. After a few minutes of this, she reached under her bikini bottom to play with her clit and rubbed her juices on the tape; the smell of her excitement would add to his suffering. She reached for one of the feathers and slowly started lightly tickling his balls, then his shaft, and finally his rock hard cock head. Tom was thrashing on the bed, trying to get more friction from the feather, he was mumbling incoherently around the tape and was sweating profusely.

"Oh, settle down she said... it's only been half an hour, how are you going to be acting after a few hours of this?"

The doorbell rang, and Cheryl said, "oh I wonder who that is?" and winked at him as she put her robe back on and left the bedroom.

Tom could hear muffled voices coming from the living room but could not make out the conversation or even determine how many voices there were. After several minutes, Cheryl returned to the bedroom;

"hey Tom, remember how you always wondered how big my friend Andrea's boobs were? I told her about it after we broke up and she was flattered that you thought about her; she's always been kind of sensitive about her weight. I told her that a lot of guys like heavier gals especially if they have big boobs which she definitely does...I called her while you were passed out and asked if she'd like to show off her tits and she jumped at the chance. She asked if there was anything she should do to make it more exciting for you, and I gave her a few tips. I think you are going to like what you see. I'm going to cover your eyes so it can be more exciting for you..."

She grabbed a pillowcase and pulled it over my head, cutting off my sight. "Ok, Andrea, come on in!"

"Holy Shit, I thought you were kidding!! You told me he was tied up, but I didn't believe you. And his cock is so hard" I heard Andrea say. "Hey Tom, how ya doing?" she laughed.

Cheryl said, "I'm going to get Andrea high so she can enjoy this more, you just be patient; we'll be back soon."

I heard the patio door open and close and then ten or so minutes later open and close again. "Tom, are you ready to see Andrea?" Cheryl asked. I nodded vigorously and Cheryl reached for the pillowcase and removed it from my head. Andrea was standing at the foot of the bed with her hands clasped behind her back, wearing a pair of gym shorts and the tightest thinnest tank top ever. Her boobs, while huge were not the least bit saggy, the large nipples were evident against their tight white covering

"Tom, do you want to see them? Nod your head if you want to see them...."

I nodded as hard as I could and Cheryl stepped behind Andrea and slowly started raising the shirt.

"Look how horny he is wanting to see your tits, Cheryl whispered to Andrea. "look at his eyes as he sees them for the first time."

Andrea's bloodshot eyes were half closed as they stared into mine; her breathing was becoming shallow as her horniness grew. She was loving the effect that her body has having on me. Cheryl moved her hands up and around the huge rack and the huge tits flopped into view. She had the biggest tits I had every seen in real life; they had to be at least J cups! Not only were her boobs huge, but the areola were also at least as big around as silver dollars. Her nipples were the diameter of pencil erasers.

"How about if you show Tom your surprise and get those nipples hard for him", Cheryl said.

Andrea never took her eyes off mine as she slowly moved her hands from behind her back and toward the nipples. Oh my dear Lord, she had the most perfect nails I had ever seen in real life! Long porn star looking nails in a perfect French manicure; they were at least an inch past the end of her fingers. My cock lurched at the sight.

"Great nails, Andrea; I'm glad you found a salon on short notice; his cock is bubbling precum despite the cock ring; I'm pretty sure he likes them."

"Yeah I think he does, I'm glad you told me that he had a thing for long nails", Andrea said as she gently pinched and pulled on her nipples getting them harder and harder.

"So he really can't cum with the cock ring and the medicine you gave him? Andrea asked.

"I think he might be able to if he got excited enough, so we need to be careful and watch for the signs", Cheryl said. "I'll watch him and let you know if he gets close, then we can slow down a bit"

Andrea said, "But isn't that kind of mean, to get him all excited and then stop and he can't even touch himself to make himself cum?" "Oh, it's more than mean... we are going to drive him insane with his need to cum as we tease him over and over. He'll do anything to be able to cum after an hour or so...