Slow Tease

Story Info
A man is pleasured by his beautiful wife.
2.9k words
4.61
9.8k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bright sunlight slants through the large window behind the man sitting on the couch. His arms are stretched out on top of the back cushions, the ropes around his wrists tied over the ends of the couch. He has dark brown eyes, and his longish, light brown hair hangs down over his ears. His chest is covered with wisps of curly hair, and his abdomen is hard and flat. His cock hangs heavy between his spread legs.

He looks at his wife perched on the end of the bed directly in front of him, her legs crossed at the knee, a strappy silver stiletto dangling off one foot. The short emerald-green slip dress not only exposes her legs but also sets off her wide set blue-green eyes. Her auburn hair falls in waves over her shoulders and almost down to her breasts, which are barely covered by the dress. She gazes back at her naked husband with a small smile.

He smiles back. They have played this game before, and he knows he is about to experience intense pleasure. Before they met, his wife was a high-end dominatrix, and she is an expert with teasing. The only thing he is uncertain about is whether she will allow him to cum.

She stands up, smoothing the dress over her hips, and moves in front of him. As always, he is awed by her beauty.

"Pull on the ropes."

When he does, she runs her fingers lightly over his taut biceps. She moves one hand down to the rope at his wrist, then stares hard at him.

"Your body belongs to me."

He nods wordlessly, and she squats in front of him, the dress riding high up her legs. When she reaches out to touch his chest, he can see her breasts. She runs her fingernails over his nipples, pinching lightly, then moves down to his abdomen. She glances at him before running her fingernails slowly down over the inside of his thighs, causing him to shiver slightly. It is the reaction she is looking for, and she smiles to herself.

The man could get an erection just looking at his wife's legs and breasts, but there is no need, since he knows she will quickly make him hard.

She continues to slowly stroke the muscles in his thighs, then looks into his eyes as she cups his balls in the palms of her hands. She fondles them lightly, rolling them between her fingers, squeezing until he groans. She hasn't touched his cock yet, but it twitches in anticipation. Keeping one hand under his balls, she runs her fingernail along the side of his shaft until it begins to swell. When she begins to stroke both sides with her fingertips, his cock is quickly semi-erect. She continues to stroke with both hands until he is hard, then she grasps the base of his shaft and squeezes. Playing with the head with her other hand, he begins to rock his hips. She continues to play with him until she sees the veins throbbing, then strokes him hard and fast until he closes his eyes and moans, his arms pulling against the ropes.

Having quickly made him hard, the woman stands and walks to the side of the bed. She opens a drawer and pulls out a short length of cord, then walks back in front of him and kneels between his legs. She loops the cord behind his balls, pulls it up and loops it around his scrotum again, then pulls it tight and ties it off with a bow. When she is finished, she smiles brightly at him.

"This will keep you hard, my love," her voice barely above a whisper.

"I know." His voice is husky and low.

Keeping her eyes on his, she bends forward and takes the head of his cock in her mouth. She licks and sucks until he moans again, then goes all the way down on him, taking his hard cock deep into her mouth. When he starts to squirm, she pulls away, still watching him. His eyes are half closed, his hips pushing up, his cock desperate for more contact. He knows he is being expertly edged, and there is nothing he can do except enjoy what she is doing to him.

His wife stands and watches him for a few moments, then she slips the straps of her dress over her shoulders. He watches her ever so slowly pull the dress down over her breasts, then finally over her hips until it drops to the floor around her stilletos. She steps out of it and stands naked in front of him, her glistening pussy only inches from his face. The fact that she is already so wet makes it his turn to smile.

She seems to know what he is thinking, so she reaches down and pushes two fingers into her moist hole. Then she puts them in his mouth, and he eagerly licks and sucks her juices. He loves the way she tastes.

She straightens, still looking at him, then cups her breasts and fondles herself. His eyes are riveted on her nipples. His cock is erect and very, very hard.

She smiles at him, then walks again to the side of the bed in the heels and nothing else. She opens the same drawer, takes out the dildo and the vibrator, and tosses them on the bed. She glances at her bound husband on the sofa before climbing on the bed and settling herself against the pillows and the headboard. She spreads her legs obscenely, giving him a full view of her pussy. Her clit is erect and she is very, very wet.

The man stares hard at his exhibitionist wife. She is playing with her breasts, caressing them gently, watching him watch her. Then she fingers her hard nipples, pulling and twisting. When she pinches them she feels a stab of sensation in her pussy, and she moans softly. She begins to stroke her labia, enjoying her wetness, then pushes two fingers into her hole. Her other hand moves to her clit, touching it softly, moving her fingers up and down in a slow and steady motion before she starts to trace slow circles around it. She feels the orgasm start to build deep inside her body.

She looks at her husband and smiles again, then reaches for the dildo. It is long and thick and shaped like a cock. She puts the tip at the entrance to her pussy, then pushes it deep inside her until it reaches her cervix. Her husband is transfixed as she starts to fuck herself with steady strokes. She looks at him with half-closed eyes, her lips parted, her breathing shallow, the pleasure rising inexorably. When her hips start to move against the dildo, she reaches for the vibrator and flicks it on. She touches it to her clit and she jumps, her excitement building. She pulls it away, then touches herself, then away, on and off, teasing herself. And her watching husband.

She is close to the edge now, and her eyes close. She starts to pant. She pushes the dildo all the way into her sopping hole and pushes the vibrator hard against her clit. She starts to thrash and shake, then she screams, the orgasm surging through her body, wave after wave of pleasure. She rides it out, her body trembling, every nerve on fire. When she finally stops cumming, she opens her eyes and looks at her husband across the room. He is straining against his bonds and rocking his hips, but his throbbing cock is fucking nothing but air.

She gazes steadily at him, then slowly pulls the dildo out of her dripping vagina. She climbs off the bed, moves across the room and stands in front of him again. The head of his cock is covered in precum. She takes one finger and touches it, then puts the finger in her mouth and slowly licks it off while staring at him. When he moans, she smears more fluid on three fingers and puts them in his mouth. He licks and sucks, tasting himself. Then she grips the base of his shaft and squeezes with one hand, the fingers of the other dancing lightly around the head. He groans loudly, pushing his hips up, but she won't give him the contact he craves.

She is still incredibly aroused, her nipples and clit hard and erect. She leans over him, her hands gripping his straining biceps, her breasts directly in front of his face. He takes one nipple and eagerly pulls it into his mouth, licking and sucking, nipping it lightly with his teeth. He can't get enough of her. She moans softly, then offers him the other breast, and he pulls her nipple into his mouth even harder. He licks and sucks in a frenzy, his cock still hard and throbbing. Then she pulls away and stares at him.

"I will only let you cum if you make me cum first."

"Yes," he says, his voice ragged. "I'll do anything you want."

She sees desperation in his eyes, and gives him a small smile. She climbs up on the sofa, straddling him on her knees, and reaches up with both hands to hold the curtain rod over the large window behind him. She puts her wet pussy against his mouth, and his tongue stabs deep into her vagina. She pushes against him, eager to be ravished by his tongue, as she stares out the window at their back yard. It is very private, so no one can see her, but a nearby window is open and she secretly hopes that someone might hear her.

When he starts to lick her clit, she feels the familiar beginning of another orgasm start to build. His tongue moves up and down her needy bud in long strokes, then he licks her side to side. When he feels her start to tremble, he sucks hard on her until her breathing is fast and shallow and he hears her pant. He pushes his tongue against her engorged clit, and she starts to shake uncontrollably. Then he licks her in slow circles the way she likes best, and when her body goes rigid, he knows she is over the edge. She cries out, thrashing and shaking and pushing against his mouth, her whole body seized by the orgasm crashing over her. There is nothing he loves more than making his beautiful wife cum hard. His cock loves it too.

When her spasms cease, she lets go of the curtain rod and sits down on her heels. She takes his face between her hands and kisses him hard and deep, a passionate and willful kiss, her tongue exploring every part of his mouth. It only lasts a few moments, but it is enough to make his neglected cock twitch and throb, begging for attention.

And so she slides off the couch and kneels between his legs, his thick, pulsing cock inches from her face. She pulls the bow on the cord around his scrotum even tighter, and looks up at him, her eyes wide and innocent. His eyes, though, are hooded, and he can't keep his hips still. There is nothing he needs more than for her to touch him.

Using both hands, she runs her fingertips up the sides of his shaft. She can see the blood pulsing in the veins. Precum is still oozing out of the tip, and she smears it all over his cock. When she looks up at his face, his eyes are closed and his lips parted. She continues to stroke him lightly, still using just the tips of her fingers.

"Oh god," he whispers. She can barely hear him.

She keeps it up until he moans softly. Then she grasps him with two hands and starts to stroke harder, slowly and methodically, and his hips start to rock. She quickens the pace, stroking harder and faster, his cock rock hard in her hands. He groans, his hips starting to jerk, as she brings him to the brink. Then she lets go, his cock throbbing violently, his balls taut and blue.

"Fuck," he moans, "fuck, fuck..."

He opens his eyes and stares at her, his eyes pleading. She gives him another bright smile, then grasps the base of his shaft and kisses the head lightly. She begins to lick the underside, near the tip, never taking her eyes off his face. He groans again, the exquisite pleasure all he can think of. She continues to lick, then takes the head in her mouth and sucks lightly, tasting his precum. He can't stop moving his hips, his mouth open wide, his breathing fast and shallow. When he is about to cum, she pulls away again, watching him closely.

"Please," he groans, "oh god, please."

He looks at her, his eyes full of lust. The grin on her face tells him she is not done teasing him. He watches her stare at his bobbing cock, licking her lips slowly, but not touching him. Finally she looks up at him demurely, then takes his shaft between her thumb and forefinger and strokes up and down with a feather light touch until he squirms and moans. He's not sure if he can take any more.

Then she gives him a small smile and takes all of his engorged cock into her warm mouth. Now he is sure he will cum. But instead of sucking him up and down, she just holds him there, the head of his cock up against the back of her throat. He tries to fuck her mouth, but she keeps him still. He has never been so engorged, and his need is overwhelming. She looks up at him with wide eyes, her mouth full of cock.

She closes her lips around the base of his shaft, then very slowly sucks him until his cock pops out of her mouth. She watches it pulse and throb, as erect as she's ever seen it. She reaches down and unties the bow of the cord, releasing it from its bondage. But he is still tied, pulling futilely against the ropes around his wrists, moaning and rocking his hips. She pulls his legs toward her, moving his cock near the edge of the couch, then climbs up and straddles him.

When he groans and closes his eyes, she rubs her slippery clit against the underside of his throbbing member. Then she bends down and stabs her tongue into his mouth, kissing him furiously, fucking his mouth with abandon. He moans and kisses her back, meeting her passion. They continue the kiss for a long moment, then she rises up and gazes at the face of the person she loves most in the world. He opens his eyes and looks back with a mixture of love, lust and overwhelming need. She thinks that it is time to finish him off.

Never taking her eyes off his, she guides the head of his cock into her wet pussy and holds it there. She rhythmically squeezes her pussy muscles and grins at him. He closes his eyes, his body trembling.

"Fuck, oh god, fuck, fuck, oh god, please fuck me. Please!"

And finally she does, riding him up and down, slowly at first, then increasing her speed. He thrusts deep inside her, his hips rocking wildly, his body shaking. She bounces on his desperate cock, faster and faster, watching him. His eyes are squeezed shut, his mouth open wide, his panting loud and ragged until he shudders and groans.

"FUCK!"

He cums with a roar, bucking and jerking under her, his cock shooting ropes of jism deep into his wife's insatiable pussy, his body in the thralls of as great a pleasure as there is, and then he starts to cry, his mind overwhelmed with emotion.

His wife watches him in wonder, on the razor edge of her own orgasm. When he finally opens his eyes and looks at her, she arches her back, pushes down on his hard cock, and plunges her hand between her legs. She only has to finger her clit for a moment before she cums again, hard, her orgasm sudden and sharp, screaming and shaking on top of him. Her husband looks at her through his tears. He loves to watch her cum, especially when he is inside her. He never fails to marvel at her almost limitless capacity to give and receive pleasure. He knows he is a very lucky man.

His wife's orgasm finally recedes, but her eyes are still closed as she savors the feeling of his cock still filling her wet cavity. When she opens them, they gaze at each other in silence, enjoying the intimacy of their joined bodies. Then she takes his face between her hands and bends down, kissing his tears away before tenderly brushing his lips with hers.

"I love you," they both say at the same time.

She sits back up and smiles happily at him. When she looks out the window above his head, the trees are casting long shadows from the late afternoon sun. She loves the view, especially at this time of day. Gazing back down at her still bound and naked husband, she squeezes her pussy muscles around the base of his shaft and wonders idly how long it would take to make him cum again.