Old Friend Joins In

Story Info
Threesome with wife.
1.3k words
4.14
22.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it had been over a year since our weekend with Lane and Katy. We still spent time with those two but nothing else had ever happened and nothing was really ever said about it. Chelie's and I sex life had went to another level. 3-4 times a week of hardcore sex. Even after 25 years of marriage we kept coming up with new things to do and try.

One of Chelie's best friends was "Jana". She was the same age as us. Her and her husband have been married close to 30 years. We used to spend lots of time with them years ago, but our lives with kids changed our lifestyles. Chelie and Jana go to lunch together every month or so. We knew that "Stan" was a drinker, but Jana told Chelie over their last lunch date that he was a full blown alcoholic. Now they both drank but Stan's was affecting his health to the point that he wasn't able to perform his bedroom duties anymore. Chelie told Jana about how her and I had been fucking like teenagers and how great our sex life was.

Chelie told me about their conversation that night to which I replied that I would be more than happy to help out a friend in need. Chelie didn't find that comment as amusing as I thought it was. However a couple weeks later after a great round of sex, Chelie asked me how serious I really was about Jana . I asked what she had in mind, she said not sure that she wanted to think about it.

The next day Chelie sent me a text saying that she would talk to Jana about it. Chelie said that she would have a set of rules for us to go by. 1 - Chelie would be with us 2 - There would be no sexual interaction between the two of them 3 - I had to use condoms 4 - No kissing between Jana and I

I asked Chelie if she was serious and committed to us doing this. She was and said she had already sent Jana a text with her invite . About an hour later Jana text me and asked me if I was ok with it. I told her I'd love to let her fuck me. She replied with a smiling emoji.

Stan had a weekend fishing trip planned a couple weeks after we finalized the deal. Jana would come over to our house and we'd have a weekend of fun. Jana is taller than Chelie, dark hair, tanned , not the bubble ass that Chelie has but she has a great set of D-Cup tits. Jana is a very attractive lady , I've wanted to fuck her for years .

It was a Friday night, the plan was for her to be over at 7. Chelie wouldn't really tell me where she was gonna be or what part she was gonna play in this. Jana didn't want to see me before she went into our bedroom, so I went to my bathroom and waited for the ok.

A knock on the told me it was time... our bedroom door was shut so I slowly pushed it open. I had decided to put on a pair of boxers instead of going in naked. I still didn't know what I was getting into, but I had a semi hard on as I walked in. My jaw dropped at the sight I seen. Chelie and Jana were both on the bed, Chelie on a black lace thong and bra, Jana had on a pink lace thong and bra. I was hard as a rock. Jana's bra was way too small for her tits ... those girls were pushed up and out.. and I wanted them.

They both crawled to the side of the bed were I was standing and pulled me down on the bed onto my back . Chelie pulled my boxers off exposing my hard 7 incher. Chelie told Jana to go ahead and she swallowed my cock. Jana took the length of my shaft in her mouth. I felt my the tip of my cock go down her throat as she was making gaging noises. Jana was cock hungry and she could suck cock as good as Chelie. Chelie was tongue kissing me passionately as I started thrusting my cock in Jana's mouth.

Chelie stopped kissing me and moved down next to Jana. Her next move was sucking my balls and just like the time with Katy, the two of them swapped back and forth from cock to balls, and at point each girl had a nut in their mouth at the same time. I told them I was gonna cum if they didn't stop. Jana said "Will you can get it back up can't you?" With that I blew my load. The girls each had a hand wrapped around my dick stroking me until I was drained.

I thought I had blew it... literally. Here was my chance to fuck Jana along with my wife and had no idea at fifty years old how long it would take me to get back hard.

The answer was not long. The two of them got into the doggy position on the edge of the bed and told me to put my tongue to work. I started with Jana first pulling her pink thong to the side and shoved my tongue as deep as I could in her wet pussy. Unlike Chelie she isn't shaved, but has a inch wide landing strip that is neatly trimmed. I hadn't been with someone who wasn't shaved in years. Jana was wet really wet as I licked the length of her slit.

I switched back and forth between the two of them before I dove into Jana's ass with my tongue. Her and Stan had done anal before so she wasn't a virgin to it. I pushed my tongue as far as I could as she shoved her ass hard against my face. Again I switched back and forth between the two of them licking both assholes. I was having so much fun I didn't realize I was stroking my rock hard cock.

I stood up and asked them if they were ready for some dick. They both replied "Hell Yes". I slid a rubber on and shoved my cock into Jana as hard as I could knocking her off of her elbows and flat down onto her chest. I grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard and deep as I could. "Fuck fuck fuck oh shit" was what she kept repeating over and over. Chelie had stood up and was kissing me all over my lips, face and neck all the while encouraging me to fuck Jana harder.

Jana wanted to ride my cock so I laid on my back as she sat down on my cock. I went back and forth between her massive tits sucking on them. She twerked her ass and pussy like a crazy woman as she ground her sweet spot as far on my cock as she possible could. I grabbed a handful of ass and started thrusting my cock as far as fast as I could. I could tell she was fixing to cum and seconds later she let out a massive scream and squirted all over me. I was still going as hard and fast as I could when I blew my load. I had tried to hold my nut for Chelie but I didn't make it.

Jana quivered and shook after we came until she collapsed on top of me. Chelie asked her how was it but her only reply was a mumble. She finally rolled off of me and joined Chelie in a girly giggle. Chelie laid beside me putting me in the middle of them. She clean me up and took care of the rubber. We all three fell asleep, still nude. We've had a couple more sessions since then... maybe I'll share them.