Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth started riding Alex slowly, mostly to get used to the size of his cock but also because she wanted this to last. Alex grabbed her ass as she bounced up and down on his cock and bit her shoulder gently. That caused Ruth to start moving up and down on his cock faster and harder.

"Fuck that feels good! Ride my cock baby," Alex moaned as he grabbed her bouncing tits and began playing with her nipples.

"Oh god Alex, your cock feels amazing inside of me," she screamed.

Alex moved one hand down between them and started rubbing Ruth's clit softly in circles. Ruth moaned louder then she had before, "you're going to make me cum!" Alex took the encouragement and kept rubbing her clit as he also lifted his hips a little so his cock went deeper inside of her. He could feel her pussy getting tighter around his cock, her moans go louder and she bucked her hips wildly.

"Cum on my cock baby, let me feel it!" Alex encouraged as he could feel her getting closer and closer. He found her mouth and kissed her passionately as she moaned into his mouth.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed as he felt her go over the edge. He felt her wetness grow and her pussy convulse on his cock. Her orgasm lasted a good minute. She sat still on his lap with his cock still burred inside of her and kissed him, "I don't know if I've ever cum that hard," she said out of breath.

"Let's see if we can do it again," Alex grinned as he flipped her onto her back on the couch. He put one of her legs down on the ground and raised the other one to the back of the couch before he placed his hips between her legs. He grabbed his cock and rubbed the head of it against her clit before moving it down and sliding it back inside of her. She put her hands on his waist as he brought himself deeper inside of her until she could feel his balls against her.

Alex took a cue from her and started fucking her softly and slowly, pulling his cock almost all the way out of her and then sliding it back into her slowly.

"Such a tease," Ruth moaned she bit her lip. Alex started picking up the pace, moving his hips faster and pushing back into her harder. He kept going faster and harder, his balls slamming against her body over and over and over again.

"Just like that! Don't stop! Fuck yessss! I'm going to cum again!" Ruth moaned and screamed as her fingernails dug into his back.

The feeling of her fingernails in his back was enough to set Alex over the edge but he wanted Ruth to cum again so he kept going. Once again he felt her getting tighter and tighter around him until she was moaning and cumming again. Feeling her cum on his cock for the second time, he could not hold it back anymore. He pulled out and shot a big load of cum onto her stomach, moaning loudly.

He put a hand on each side of her head and came up to her to kiss her, out of breath and sweating.

"That was...so fucking good," he said as he looked into her eyes.

She put her hands on his chest and smiled, "You were worth the wait."

Alex sat down on the couch between Ruth's legs as she got up. She disappeared for a minute and came back wearing a t-shirt and holding two glasses of water. Alex grabbed his boxer briefs and put them back on so he wasn't sitting fully naked on her couch. She handed him a glass of water, "I thought you might need this."

"Yes, that was a workout," he smiled as he took the glass and started drinking. Ruth sat down on the couch next to him and they cuddled as they watched TV.

"Wasn't that better then just talking about it over the phone?" Ruth asked.

"Oh, hands down. But as hard as you made me today, you made me just as hard last night and I had to deal with it all by myself," he said as he ran his hand along her shoulder softly.

"I had to do a few things myself before I went to bed last night too," she grinned at him.

"Really? What'd you do?"

"You know what I did, but what you just did to me was so much better," she leaned up and kissed him.

About an hour later they were both falling asleep on the couch. "Let's go to bed," Ruth said as she stood up and took Alex's hands to lift him off the couch. He gladly followed her to the bedroom, it had been a long day.

"We can test to see if you're as good of a cuddler in real life," she smiled as they laid in bed. Alex laid on his side and Ruth cuddled up against him. He moved her hair off of his face and exposed her neck before moving his hand to her waist. She nestled against him and smiled to herself.

Alex had every intention of going to sleep but now that he was laying there he knew that was not going to happen. He softly ran his fingers along her stomach. He kissed the exposed part of her neck softly. Ruth pressed her ass into Alex and began to grind against him.

Alex moved his hand down to Ruth's leg and then slowly up her thigh, she had not put underwear back on after they fucked the first time on the couch. He moved his hand to her pussy and as he did she raised her top leg a little bit. He began to softly rub her clit, surprised with how wet she already was, while also pushing her harder against him. She could feel his cock growing against her as she began to moan.

Alex moved his hand and slid his boxer briefs down, his cock was rock hard and Ruth could feel it against her back and ass. She lifted her leg a little more, Alex grabbed his cock and began to slowly slide it inside of her tight wet hole.

"Mmmm god yes!" Ruth moan feeling him enter her again.

Once he was halfway in he held Ruth's leg in the air a little higher to get his cock deeper inside of her. He slid his cock in and out of her slowly, he would slide it all the way in and then pull out so just his thick head was inside of her before slamming it back inside of her.

He leaned into her and kissed her neck and shoulder, gently grazing her shoulder with his teeth. She reached back and grabbed his head to pull it to meet her lips. She kissed him as they both moaned.

"Oh god Alex, your cock feels so good!" she moaned into his mouth as she pulled his hair gently.

Alex started fucking her faster and harder, slamming his cock into her over and over and over again. He could feel Ruth's pussy getting tighter, between that and her moans he knew that meant she was about to cum hard on his cock.

"I love feeling you cum on my cock, let me feel it," he moaned into her ear and then kissed her neck.

Ruth pushed back against him so his cock went deeper inside of her. She began to scream his name and her body got tense, her pussy pulsated on Alex's cock and her orgasm was in full swing. He fucked her hard and fast through her orgasm, wanting to make sure she had a good release.

"Alex! Oh fuck yes, don't stop!" She moaned as she felt herself shaking from her orgasm. "Cum inside of me, I want to feel it."

Alex was not in a place to argue and the thought of filling her up was going to set him over the edge.

"Fuck, Ruth! I'm going to fill your pussy up!"

"Cum for me, let me feel it! Come on baby!"

Alex could feel his orgasm building up. As the first wave of cum left his body he slammed his cock deep into Ruth's pussy and moaned deeply and loudly. With each additional wave that left his body he thrust his cock deeper inside of her and moaned. Surprisingly this orgasm lasted longer than the first one.

After he finished he slowly pulled out and let her leg go back down. Ruth rolled onto her back and leaned up to kiss him. "I think this is going to be a fun weekend," she laughed.

"I think you're right," he smiled as he kissed her and tried to catch his breath.

Alex was still laying on his side, Ruth turned around so she was laying on her side facing him. He put his hand on her waist and she put her hands on his chest, feeling his heart beating fast after the workout she just gave him.

"I still can't believe you drove all the way down here."

"Well I'm really glad I did. Not only because this has been the best sex I've ever had, but because I really wanted to see you."

"The sex is a big plus though," she laughed.

He leaned over and kissed her, also laughing, "You're right."

They laid there and talked for a little while as they both came down from their orgasms. After a little while Ruth turned around again and cuddled up against Alex.

"This time it's really time to sleep."

"I'll be good," he smiled and pulled her against him.

It didn't take them both long to fall asleep.

...to be continued...

12