Old Friends in Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once back at the unit we agreed to meet outside the accommodation at our usual spot and go out for the evening, our first real date.

We went to a night club in Paphos and we did all of the stuff that new couples do. We danced then danced some more getting a little closer at each song and when the slow ones came on, we were arms about each other and kissing for all we were worth.

Danced out and really hot we wandered out on to a terrace for some air and some beers and he just put his arms around me, shit but I really had the hots for him!

There were some local hotels that rented rooms for a night but the last thing I wanted was something quite so sordid as that, and the walk of shame the next morning when we emerged into the daylight for our walk back to into camp, nor did I want to head down to the beach - the last thing the Joint Police Unit needed was two of the senior non-coms getting nicked for gross indecency.

We walked down the steps and out onto the main street, and took a cab back to the Sovereign Base and our separate beds for the night. Promising to meet up for breakfast the next day, we kissed again shaded from the streetlamps under the trees and by the pool, and for the very first time since we were little kids I felt Chris' hands on my bottom.

I flinched initially but sighed and purred into his mouth to let him know it was OK. It was more than OK, it was fucking hot and the first male hands on me in that way in ages!

"Christian!?" I gasped into his mouth, "Hmmmmm!"

"Is that OK?" he said, "only I've been wanting to do that since that afternoon on the beach."

"It's fine Chris," I kissed him back, "Just fine - you can touch whatever you like - next time we go to the beach and you have the sunscreen, enjoy yourself!"

"Did you think that I didn't before?"

"I did too, didn't you feel me trembling on Sunday afternoon?"

He grinned and kissed me again,

"Thought you were just cold," he hissed.

"Christian Tucker, you naughty NAUGHTY boy!" I kissed him back, "my nipples were like organ stops and if you'd massaged my back and my sides anymore than you did, I sure I would have..." I chuckled, "well you might have found out just how effective your massage technique is."

He raised his eyebrows,

"Excellent," he hissed and kissed me again, "I'll escort you back to your room Sergeant Christina, otherwise I may end up doing something I might regret."

"Not sure I would," I breathed and kissed him again.

"Hold that thought lovely Chrissie," he said kissing me again, "just hold that thought."

1...456789