Old Friends in Paradise Ch. 03

Story Info
Some time on their own, is it love?
25.8k words
4.87
31.1k
40

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For almost all of the next week I was out of my head on romance, and it was wonderful. I'd never known a relationship remotely like this one.

I suppose each of my previous boyfriends was a learning experience and whatever happened I knew what to do or not do with the next one, what to give and what to expect.

First there was Simon; much as I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire he did teach me the valuable lesson that not all boys can be cured of their own stupidity or changed into the kind of bloke you want. Also there was that part that convinced me that it's OK to believe you deserve better.

Out of my teens and into the Air Force there was John. He had been a good-looking bloke but we'd known each other for three or four months before we had that slow dance in the squadron bar and he asked me to go out to dinner with him. He was cute but there wasn't any of the instant attraction I'd had with Chris.

Later my eye was drawn to Paul with his smooth self-confidence and his comedy and I really thought we had something, but his career came first and I was kicked into touch as soon as he'd passed his Close Protection course.

Rodge was sex, nothing else.

He was the sexy, cheeky, older man with his devil-may-care, seat-of-your-pants lust and while it was initially exciting and 'naughty', that was it - it was 'just sex' and nothing else and even that never turned out as good as it promised.

And he was a twat of course.

Chris, bloody hell but he had it all and in bucket loads. Penny pointed him out to me and I saw him across a crowded cookhouse in the same uniform almost all of Her Majesty's Armed Forces wore and he took one glance at me and I had butterflies. Within three nights I was having moist dreams about him and beating one out.

OK, I spent the next night beating myself up about him but the next afternoon and the next evening I rediscovered how comfortable I still was with him as well as still being turned on by him.

Turned on, yes, very definitely but it was more than that - there was something in his look and his smile, something more than just wanting to rip his clothes off, (I did actually want to do that) but even before I recognised him there was still that sparkle. Even he admitted he hadn't recognised me until the third evening and after our T-shirt flirt.

Our Friday night dinner, our two semi-naked days on the beach, mealtimes - our 'hanging out' as Amy had put it. There was something there that grew, even the huge and gorgeous Christian admitted he was slightly afraid to make his move in case he 'ruined something'. In hindsight though I think we would have just given in and fallen on each other eventually!

We didn't need to though and after that wonderful realisation on that Thursday night after our coffee with Amy, we had an even nicer Friday where decided we would meet the next morning.

We headed for the beach again, no gentle flirtation this time. We held hands, we kissed, we sat arms around each other on the bus before we even got to the beach.

We went to the same stretch we'd been to before and flung out our towels with the same routine as the two times before; only this time I stripped out of T-shirt and shorts without even thinking those confidence-sapping thoughts from before. I was happy about sending out my message to the rest of the beach this morning.

Chris came back with four beers beaded with moisture and straight from the chiller. I took mine from him and took a long swig. We both sat on our towels pushing our beer bottles into the sand.

"Chris," I whispered, leaning across to him and putting my hands on his shoulders, "you've got something on your face." He looked a bit confused but smiled. "Me..." I whispered and glued my mouth to his out tongues giving it plenty, firstly as something I'd wanted to do since I spotted him across the canteen that morning, and happy that everyone within staring distance will have seen our kiss.

They would then have seen me fall against him and partially over him flipping my long blonde hair our or our faces.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me to him, laying almost completely along his fine body. My bare skin against his, hmmm...

When we broke he smiled,

"Hell Chrissie," he said, "That was worth the wait!"

"Remember what I said about sunscreen Chris," I hissed into his ear.

"Oh yeah!"

He eased me off of him and reached for the bottle I'd already got from my bag.

"Spray my back for me so I can take care of you," he said simply. I did so, spraying across his broad shoulders and rubbing in, enjoying every touch just as much as he did. Then I did his chest feeling good about every swipe, giggling to him and playing with the dark hair on his chest.

At the same time he was spraying his legs and rubbing them, with some sense of urgency as I think he wanted to get to do the same to me.

Pretty soon I kissing his nose to signify that his face and neck had been covered.

"Your turn Christina."

"Oh yeah," I said.

He rolled me onto my back and started with my shoulders and my neck, massaging the factor 30 into every knook, moving down my chest until he reached the bits that were just about covered by bikini and he touched me almost everywhere.

Ooooooooh yeah!

Then it was my tummy and my sides...

Chrrrrrrist! It was so sexy, improved only by his move across another bit that was covered over to my thighs and my inner thighs raising each so he could cover all the flesh. He smiled at me as his arm, his wrist, then his finger-tips nudged against my bikini covered pubis and labia.

Oh-EM-F'ing-Gee!

It was the single sexiest thing I'd ever felt and he grinned at me as he did it, not confirming if he knew he'd done it, had done it by accident or had done on purpose - which made it even sexier.

"Turn over Christina," he said quietly, and I rolled as ordered. He started on my neck and shoulders digging in again and giving me the most amazing massage, and soon I felt him move lower and his fingers undo the small string at the back of my top releasing my boobs.

Laying flat I put my arms to my side, but then moved them up to rest my head on them.

I actually wanted him to accidentally touch the sides of my breasts in the same way he'd done to my puss and I wriggled down a bit so more of them would squash out to the sides - quite uncomfortably actually but if it meant his fingertips would rub across them then I didn't give a shit.

That was precisely what he did, and I groaned deeply as he gave me more deep muscle massage into my shoulders and upper arms, he stroked down my sides and I felt his fingers brush across the sides of my tits. Oooooh yeeeeeeeah.

Next he moved down my back, along my spine, stopping at the string of my bikini panties, but then going around that to stroke both cheeks of my arse.

Oh.

My.

God.

He rubbed across them, he stroked them, he cupped and caressed them, dragging a finger through the cleft between them.

"You're trembling again Chrissie," he said, "Are you cold?"

I pushed myself up slightly on my elbows allowing my loose bikini top to fall forward, exposing slightly more of my boobs to him.

"The last thing I can claim to be is cold Christian," I said, knowing that my stinging nipple would be in his sight and within his reach.

Laying next to me I felt his left hand slide gently under me and I lowered myself, and my left boob down into his palm.

He gently squeezed it, continuing his right-handed massage of my back and my bottom.

I was feeling so fucking horny by now and looked around in case we were being observed and our seemingly innocent massage and sunscreen application could be causing upset to anyone.

Apparently not.

Now resting on his elbow with his left hand trapped under me, he continued to spray sunscreen along my legs and he rubbed the back of my thighs and down inside again. I pushed my boob down into his hand, rubbing the nipple into his palm and feeling him trap it between his fingers and giving it a hard pinch.

That caused me a sharp intake of breath and I smiled and moved closer to kiss him, sliding across so he could carry out a similar massage to its twin, all secret, all hidden and making me more and more turned on.

I don't think I'd ever been quite so ready for sex in my life and I thought about whether I'd brought those two condoms Penny had forced on me the Saturday night a week before.

"You'll be really pissed if you don't have them and need them," she'd said, and right there and then I thought about somewhere Chris and I could slide off and get down to it.

I also knew as a police patrol sergeant all of the places we checked because of complaints of soldiers sneaking off for impromptu knee-tremblers and pissed up shags. With my sergeant's stripes less than three days old, I really didn't need to be caught by one of my colleagues with another sergeant screwing each other.

He finally released my tits to reach down and finish applying sunscreen to my lower legs.

He lay next to me with a big smile,

"Was that OK Chrissie, I definitely enjoyed myself."

"So did I Christian, I will confess I was thinking of a way we could sneak off and make love somewhere."

"I'm really looking forward to that Chrissie," he said with a grin, "but in the meantime let's have some more beer."

And that was that; we chilled out, and Chris reconnected my bikini top so we could swim. I was still outrageously hot - for him. We played around in the sea more than we had the weekend before, our touches then being 'experimental' rather than intimate.

The amount of people around us meant that any shenanigans we might have gotten up to in the water was impossible.

Then it was back to our café and lunch, then back to more swimming, sunbathing with some more gentle touches and caresses, laying back on our towels and smooching each other. Feeling just the greatest buzz about my lovely boyfriend I rolled over laying out on top of him again, and we kissed until we were breathless, panting, catching our breath and looking into each other's faces with big, almost surprised looking smiles, as if we'd only just discovered how good this whole kissing thing was.

There was a cough from behind us.

I looked up to see a very nicely dressed ex-pat lady in her shaded deck chair, voluminous hat, large winged sunglasses noisily turning pages on that day's edition of the Cyprus Mail.

"Well done Dear Girl," she said not making eye-contact with either of us, "For a moment there I thought your mouth-to-mouth resuscitation wasn't going to work."

I giggled, Christian giggled, I apologised as Christian stood to head to the bar for some cold Cokes.

"Oh I say," she said, looking over her sunglasses at the man-mountain-marine in his full glory, "I take it all back Darling, he was well worth bringing back to life."

"Thank you Mam," I said with a hand over my mouth, "I'll be sure to tell him you approve on his return!"

"Oh no," she said all innocence "Never let the good-looking ones know how good looking they are dear girl, all together takes the fun out of it, make him keep up his standards." She twisted around, "Is he from that regiment up the road?"

"No," I said, "He's a Royal Marines Commando, a PTI and a Policeman." I brushed some of the sand from my leg that had stuck there during our writhing about.

"Oh weeeeeeell," she said, "He has no excuse for letting his standards down does he."

"No Mam," I said standing up to make my way to the bathroom as soon as Christian was heading back and our gear was in view. She looked me up and down with raised eyebrows and nodded.

"And with a beautiful girl like you in love with him, he needs to keep his standards up after all." She said with sweet smile.

I looked back at her.

"Is it that obvious?" I whispered.

"Oh yes," she replied, "you've got the love light in your eyes for sure - and if you ask me the feeling's mutual!"

"I certainly hope so!" I said giving her a wrinkled nose smile and got her to take a picture of us before I headed for the WC.

When I got back from the bathroom Chris had started to pack up. We dressed and walked back to the bus stop, his hand tucked into the back pocket of my shorts cupping my bottom. I'd never known it before and I had the biggest smile on my face all the way back to the base.

"Did you have a chat with the old lady?" he said as we took our seats.

Hmmm... I wondered if she'd mentioned 'the L word'.

"Just a quick one, she said that you were well worth my effort to bring you back to life."

He leaned forward and kissed me,

"She told me that I was bloody lucky to have a beautiful girl like you so crazy for me, that I should never let you out of my sight. I agreed with her of course."

I kissed him and we sat in companionable silence, his arm around me and my head on his shoulder all the way back.

I was SOOOOOOOOO into my Christian, no it was more than that, I was so IN LOVE with my Christian!

The next day, Sunday, I was on duty with my team and Chris was running a basketball competition but we still met for meals and at the post-basketball barbecue and prize giving in the evening. There were some nudges and nodding heads towards Chris and me and we really did have that 'new couple' look about us no matter what we did.

I'd had my Sunday chat with Mum earlier, explaining that the day before we'd gone to the beach and got REEEEEEEALLY close. Mum sounded almost as excited as me. she knew that Christian and I had been 'going out'. Still tingling from the day before I admitted that our relationship had changed a bit; yes, I was being careful, no I hadn't shown him 'all the sights' yet but I could confirm he was just the most amazing kisser and one hell of a masseur!

"Oh Christina!" she sighed down the phone, I thought she would cry!

*

And so life went on. We met for meals, then after duty we would go for walks, a few days at the beach to top our tans with the inevitable making-out and the occasional heavy petting.

On school nights we'd sit in the bar and just chat or watch the TV, sometimes we'd take our drinks outside and sit by the pool, with more kissing. Sorry, it just happened.

Penny would see us, roll her eyes and say,

"Oh for heaven's sake, get a room you two..."

Chris had both of his day jobs to do and I saw him in the gym and tried hard not to coo over him. Especially when he arranged our annual fitness tests running first in PT kit, then the other one in our full combat gear with rifles and heavy rucksacks - dug out of our beds to undertake that particular run at 0400, before the sweltering heat of the Mediterranean day kicked in.

Yes, Chris and I were inseparable - except when we were at work of course - so much so, a few weeks later my friend Jo the Chief Petty Officer regulator that had arranged the car for me on our first Friday night had taken me to one side and said that some Ex-Pat mates of hers rented out a villa on the edge of the nearby coastal village and she gave me their phone number and said to mention her name.

I was the duty station sergeant while Chris was out on patrol, carrying out investigations into crimes taking place with British Forces or their families rather than PT.

I headed across to the pool that evening where we'd agreed to meet and have a coffee at a bit after ten o'clock. He'd appeared from one of the car parks and the patrol vehicle he just been dropped off from. He looked AMAZING!!

We chatted sweetly and I mentioned that my Mum was doing his Mum's hair and that I'd admitted to her that we had something going on.

He was wearing his tan tropical uniform with his white stripes and red MP patch under them, looking like the RMP's and the RAFP's around him but standing out by virtue of his green beret.

This gear had the chino/khakis look about them and once pressed looked really smart and quite sexy I always thought, especially the gear the guys wore, and Chris's great body and fine arse was well worth the look and he watched me as I checked him out. I ran a hand across his broad shoulder, down his arm and across his bottom with raised eyebrows, nodding to let him know that I'd really liked what I'd seen.

"Chris," I said, taking my cap off and sitting on the same bench that we kissed and caressed on a few nights before, putting down my thermal mug on the bench next to his.

"Yes Baby?" He started to use that particular romantic shorthand a few nights before and it still had the power to take my breath away.

"I... don't know how to say this..." I grinned to let him know it was all good, "I've taken Penny's advice and I think I've 'got us a room'."

"Really?" he smiled, "go on."

"Jo has given me a phone number to rent a local villa for a long weekend, that's if you would like to, and if you can get the following Monday off?" I sipped my coffee and broke eye contact with him, I knew his duty roster as well as my own! "I just thought it might be nice to have some time together," he grinned hugely, "on our own I mean..." he was pursing his lips looking like his face would burst, so I giggled and slapped out at him.

"What a fantastic idea!" he said, leaning forward, "that sounds amazing, I'll go halves with you."

"Wonderful!" I said with a big sigh and kissed him again and was just starting to get really comfy with that and what 'having some time together' was actually going to mean.

We'd have three days and of course three nights with just each other for company and looking around to make sure we weren't being watched I pulled him towards me.

He reached out for me, stroking my face having been denied the chance to run his fingers through my hair, with it all being pinned into place to go under my hat. I was about to pull a few hair grips when my radio squeaked and I realised that my tea break was over and I had to walk back to the police station where it was my turn on the front desk, the radio and the phones for two hours while Chris was out on patrol with his MP's. He gave me a hug and walked me back, stepping me into the shadows behind the building for a final kiss.

I finished my shift the next day and headed for breakfast, then back to my block for a shower and then chucking my uniform into the washing machine. I lay on my bed and took the post-it note that Jo had given me.

I rang it and spoke with a very nice lady who said that weekend was free and we could have it for a very reasonable price. I accepted straight away and said that I would drop the money to her the next day when I was passing that way on duty.

She said that seeing as it was just for the weekend and we were both of the Police persuasion we had a reduction of fifteen percent and she emailed me a selection of menus she would have delivered for us and leave in the food cupboard and the fridge, I thanked her again feeling a tremble run through me. I'd only ordered a food delivery but I was all but panting!

The strange thing was that there hadn't been a man in my life for well over almost eighteen months and no one I cared about for at least two, and beside the occasional wank I had been pretty much OK and not bothered by any desire for male company, and yet Chris was all I could think about. I'd quite forgotten that wonderful feeling and just wanting to be with him and now I came to really think about it much, much more.

I told him about the booking for the following weekend and we both ensured that we were either on days off or were at least not 'available for duty'.

Chris was working his straight days and taking the various shifts through their requalification's and for a few days I never saw him, but we did stay in contact over email and the occasional text message.

I was working the next weekend and saw him for meal breaks and when he was in town having a few quiet beers with his section. He seemed to be extremely popular with his crew and I gave him a few looks and just a couple of discrete touches that let his three girls, one RAFP and two MP's, know that he was very much taken and just to nail it I was now a sergeant that and my rank slides showed it. During my coffee break on Sunday afternoon I rang my Mum.