Old Friends New Places Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed nervously as I eyed Luke’s swinging tool. Maya pushed me down so I was lying on the bed. Luke stood between my legs, his penis hanging menacingly above my vagina. Maya began slowly rubbing my clit with her hand.

“Use a condom Luke, and be gentle baby, she’s not used to something that big.” Maya said that last bit while looking at me. I grimaced as Luke struggled to fit a condom from Maya’s drawer onto his oversized shaft. It was definitely true, I had only taken one cock that was in Luke’s league in my lifetime and that was a long time ago.

“Are you ready?” Luke eyed me patiently and I nodded. He slowly pushed the head of his cock against my soaked pussy and I cried out.

“Shit, you’re big,” it felt like he was splitting me in half. I loved James, but he was no match for this monster. Maya’s gentle strokes on my clit helped and with each mini thrust of Luke’s cock I felt myself start to open up.

“Wow, she is tight baby,” Luke was talking to Maya and saw me look up at him. “Cailyn you are so tight.” Luke said with a little laugh.

“You’re just so fucking big,” I blurted out and Maya laughed. Luke was starting to delve deeper into my pussy and he was hitting spots that had long been forgotten. He was starting to pick up speed and I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm deep inside me.

“Enough like this,” Maya said, “I want some fun.” She pushed Luke out of me and it felt like I had a gaping hole in me.

“What the hell Maya?” I said, not realizing what was going to happen. Maya didn’t respond, merely started positioning us like pieces on a board game.

She sat against the headboard of the bed and pulled me towards her so I was between her legs. It dawned on me that she wanted to live out the fantasy she had voiced to me in the shower. Knowing my role, and knowing what was coming, I immediately began eating her out.

I swirled my tongue and sucked on her clit, working to give her another orgasm. I felt Luke’s weight on the bed and the head of his dick was nudging my wet pussy. I pushed my ass back towards him, ready for his cock.

Even though I was expecting it, he still made me gasp when he slowly slid his penis inside me. The walls of my vagina were being stretched much wider than they had been in years. His cock just kept going and going, every time I thought that I had hit the end of it, he still managed to go deeper.

He grabbed my hips with his strong hands and began thrusting in and out with a rhythmic pace. He kept it slow enough that I was still able to administer to Maya’s needs, although I admit I was a bit preoccupied.

Maya was moaning louder and louder. Luke slowed his pace a little so I could focus more on her. I traced the alphabet and worked my tongue over her clit vigorously, looking to make her cum again. “I’m so close Cailyn keep going, oh fuck Luke that’s so hot baby, God you look so good fucking her.”

Maya was talking over me to Luke behind me and it sparked my competitive spirit. I redoubled my efforts, wanting to do a better job to bring her attention back to me. Knowing Maya’s kinks I began using a finger to probe her tight asshole. It seemed to work and Maya grabbed my hair and held tight as she shook with pleasure.

“Cailyn, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, ohmygod yes” she cried and pushed me off her, shaking with her orgasm. Luke gave me no time to catch my breath and immediately began pounding me from behind with renewed effort. His strokes were going deeper and faster and the orgasm I had felt growing was getting closer and closer. Maya slid down and locked me in a kiss. I moaned with pleasure, both from her kiss and from the amazing fucking Luke was giving me.

“Cailyn you’re so sexy, I love watching him fuck you baby. You look so good with his cock stretching you out. I know how you feel, its amazing, I want you to cum for me baby. Cum on Luke’s cock,” Maya was whispering dirty things in my ear as Luke continued his pace and I could feel my orgasm knocking on the door.

“I’m so close,” I managed to spit out and with only a couple more thrusts Luke took me over the edge.

I lost total control of my legs and I shook and moaned as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through my body. Luke seemed to start fucking me harder as I was cumming and it prolonged my feeling. I was seeing stars and I didn’t even notice Luke had cum until he pulled out of me and I felt so empty again. I collapsed in Maya’s lap and just lay there for a second. Oblivious to what was going on around me.

Maya got up and left me on the bed alone and I just lay there. The soreness from our workout earlier returned and now a pleasant soreness between my legs added to it. I sighed contentedly and kind of started to doze off. I wasn’t sure how long it had been when Maya sat down and began stroking my hair. I begrudgingly looked up at her and she had a huge smile on her face.

“Thanks Cailyn, that was so hot, I had know idea it would turn me on so much to watch him fuck you,” she shook her head amazed.

“You’re telling me, he’s amazing.” I rolled back over onto my back. Luke had been amazing. I propped myself up on my elbow and looked at Maya, “And you most of all, you’ve made me cum 4 times in like a day.” I kissed her cheek and she blushed.

“Luke made you cum that last time,” she said humbly.

“Eh, he was a big dildo is all,” I said. “You did the work with all that dirty talk.”

“A REALLY big dildo,” Maya returned and we both laughed at that. “Go get cleaned up so we can snuggle.” She didn’t have to tell me twice.

I returned to the bed and Maya and I wrapped up in each other. I felt some guilt for my actions, but what James didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him. Besides, with Maya’s help I planned to repay him in full. I groaned with soreness as we adjusted in the bed.

“Think you can handle a massage tomorrow?” I asked her.

“Only if you return the favor, and make sure to get me ALL over,” she returned mischievously. We both laughed and cuddled into each other. With thoughts of the other running through our heads we fell asleep.