Old Friends, New Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me tell you, she is good. It's a shame you can't try it. But, I suppose fair is fair."

She didn't say anything else, rather simply wrapped her warm mouth around the head of his swollen cock for a moment, pausing to get used to its shape, size and flavor, before opening relaxing her jaw and using her tongue to assault his entire length. Tim gasped.

The three developed a tempo and, before long, Tim could sense Sherri begin to orgasm on her own and was frustrated when she eased off his dick, taken hold by the power of her own seemingly powerful climax.

"You didn't squirt," Kara said as she pulled herself out from under Sherri's collapsed mass.

"I don't from surface stuff," she replied in between labored breaths. "Only from the inside."

"G-spot?"

"Can be but doesn't have to. Any internal stimulation will do. Even anal."

The two girls were having a conversation as if Tim wasn't even there and his balls were beginning to ache. He groaned.

"I hear you, buddy," Kara said to Tim as she crawled over Sherri and straddled his groin. She settled down on him for a moment, her pussy lips enveloping his cock, still very hot, still very wet before she slowly began to drag herself up-and-down his length.

Kara smiled.

"30 years," she said.

"What's that?"

"We've known each other more than 30 years."

His cock was slick as she continued to ease back and forth. Her nipples were again soft and puffy.

"You're right, it's been a while."

"Shame that it's taken this long for this to happen."

"Maybe. No regrets though."

"No regrets."

It wasn't a question, rather a statement. The words came out of her mouth at the same moment in time of her reaching down and guiding his cock into her, settling down to the hilt in a single, excruciatingly smooth movement.

His eyes rolled back in his head as he processed her silky smooth warmth. Kara smiled, leaned in and kissed him.

It was a peck at first, a check for acknowledgement that, even though she was riding him, even though they had just masturbated for one another, even though they had each just been on opposite ends of their roommate, that he wanted her to be there.

Tim smiled.

They kissed some more, sloppily and more passionately and Kara worked into a cadence, her hips tilting forward with each deliberate grind of her clit on the base of his cock as she worked herself up-and-down, back-and-forth.

He massaged her luscious ass.

She licked his ears.

He gently pinched her nipples.

She orgasmed.

Tim sighed again as Kara slumped onto his chest. She hadn't been kidding when she said that the next ones came faster. He felt his dick twitch inside of her, her pussy walls pulsing around him, but he just wasn't ready to finish.

Kara slid off of him and Sherri handed him a glass of water, he had not even noticed her getting up while Kara was on top of him.

"How're you doing, T?" She had a habit of referring to them by their first initial.

"Good, I guess."

"Frustrated?'

He chuckled.

"Yeah, frustrated."

"So, what are you going to do about it?"

Tim smiled. He knew his friend and knew what she was doing. He was going to take the bait.

He finished his water and set the glass aside, simultaneously pulling Sherri down to him. Both their bodies were sweaty and they giggled a little when her nipples stuck to his chest as they tried to re-position themselves in between bouts of making out. They were both hot and bothered and Tim was almost desperate to cum but he was even more desperate to enjoy the moment.

He licked her chest and breasts.

She bit his lower lip.

He fingered her pussy.

She gave him a hickey.

After a while, he was ready and it was obvious she was too. He was pretty sure she had at least mildly orgasmed from his fingers, it was time.

"Wait," she said as he started to slide into her soaked sex. "I want you in my ass. Are you good with that?"

He had had anal sex, his long time girlfriend had suggested it on a couple of random "special" occassions over the years. But she never actually seemed to be into the actual act and, without that confirmation, it had never been a priority for him. He had never been with a woman who not only suggested it but seemed to genuinely, deliberately, want it to happen.

"Yeah, if you want."

He did his best to control an excited grin.

"It'll take a little longer for me to finish," she explained as she grabbed a bottle of lube from the end table. He figured she had retrieved it when she had gotten the glass of water. "Are you gonna' be able to last?"

"I'll make sure I do."

She spread a liberal amount of the clear, slick liquid on his weary cock and straddled over him in a crab-like position, her swollen pussy pointed at his face, her puckered rosebud right below.

"Go slow at first, it should only take a minute. Let me guide you, okay."

"Just tell me what you want."

"I want this."

He watched her as she held her breath for a moment and guided him into her, shifting her weight from side to side as first the head, and then his entire shaft, disappeared into her.

"There we go," she sighed with a contented grin on her face. "Come to mama."

Tim grinned at the comment, not because of the spate of faux-cest porn on the internet, but because she literally seemed happy and it was a comment she had used for decades.

She did all the work at first, the strength of her abs and legs showing as she raised and lowered herself on him, his glistening length playing peek-a-boo with the dimmed light of the room.

Wait, Tim thought to himself, were the lights always that dim?

Kara reappeared in his vision and knelt to his side, taking in the scene.

"You leave the room for one second," she comically scolded her roommates, "and suddenly somebody has a dick in their ass."

"It's been too long," Sherri purred as she continued to work her hips.

Kara looked down at Tim and smiled before leaning in for a kiss. Their tongues gently flicked one another but the kiss was more of a happy congratulations as opposed to a passionate come-on. Upon leaving his mouth, she immediately placed her lips on one of Sherri's breasts, sucking her new roomie's nipple into her mouth as she brushed a couple of her fingers across her swollen, exposed clit.

"Oh, shit," Sherri moaned as her body began processing the multiple sensations. "You just don't stop, do you? Well, don't, because it feels amazing."

Kara said nothing, and she didn't stop.

The sensation of the anal penetration was a welcomed different for Tim. His body had naturally started moving his hips to complement Sherri's own movements and he was enjoying the experience but he also wasn't prepared for just how tight it was. Sherri seemed to be enjoying herself though as she accepted the full-body stimulation.

Tim wanted more.

He wrapped an arm around Kara's waist and pulled her toward him, gesturing that she should put her knees at his shoulders. It was time for her to have another orgasm and he wanted her taste in his mouth.

As she lowered herself onto him, Tim was pleasantly surprised with the lack of effort he needed to exert. She was already so wet, he just had to lick it up. As his cock continued to be massaged by Sherri's pucked hole, he began a direct assault on Kara's entire sex, spending significant time on her clit, of course, but also making sure its entire length was attended to; he sucked on her lips, he plunged his tongue into her, he rimmed her little tight asshole.

It was only a couple of minutes later that, not unexpectedly this time, Kara began to quiver. Her timing was perfect as Tim himself could feel the tell-tale initial signs of an oncoming orgasm.

Kara finished and fell to his side, seemingly finally satiating her carnal needs and Tim began to panic, he had promised Sherri he could hold out.

He was like steel in her ass as he re-focused his thoughts on anything that he could to delay the inevitable.

Is that a water spot on the ceiling?

My ass is probably getting rug-burned.

I wonder if Kara actually would want another orgasm?

"Oh, God!" Sherri cried out at the ceiling but more likely than not to Tim, an indication that her time had come and he too could soon be relieved. She was working her own clit, otherwise left alone after Kara's collapse and the entire visual, her dripping pussy, her flushed breasts, her hardened nipples, his cock continuing to be worked, made him redouble efforts.

Maybe I should paint my room, I wonder if Kara would care?

When does preseason start?

Yeah, my ass is definitely rug-burned.

"Yes!" Sherri began to buck on him, her hips working overdrive and she proved, in fact, she was a squirter. It dribbled out at first but soon sprayed across his chest; a warm, clear fluid, her proof of her internal climax.

He couldn't take it anymore.

He momentarily thought about pulling out but was dissuaded when Sherri dropped on him, her body shaking and out of her own control. Tim desperately tried to use his hips to buck her off but only succeeded in pumping himself further in, planting his seed as far into her as his length and spasms could manage.

And, finally, it was done.

Sherri collapsed forward onto his chest, his deflating cock still in her ass but retracting itself out naturally as it returned to its flaccid state.

Kara hadn't moved, Sherri was panting on top of him, sandwiching her own wetness in between them. Tim's mind didn't contain a single thought.

--------------------

His back really began to ache a few minutes later and was delighted that Sherri had already begun to stir, uncomfortable with all the wetness on, and in, her.

Standing in front of both Tim and Kara, Sherri offered them each a hand up.

"I'm gonna' get cleaned up," she said to both. "Are you two okay?"

"Aww," whined Kara, the pattern of the rug pressed into one side of her face, "I didn't see you squirt."

Sherri smiled and glanced at Tim before responding, simultaneously pulling them both toward the bathroom.

"Well, I guess there is always next time."

12