Old Friends Reunite in College

Story Info
My childhood friend and I catch up in her college dorm room.
2k words
4.28
13.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virginia and I were close friends when we were kids. Our parents were friends with each other, and we were over at each other's houses all the time. When I was going into fifth grade and she was going into sixth, her parents moved away. Since we didn't have phones yet, we didn't really stay in touch, and only saw each other a couple times after that when our families visited.

Several years later, I moved into college. My first week in, I was in the dining hall when I saw her. I had no idea Virginia went to the same college too. I noticed she was eating by herself, so I went over to say hello.

"Hey, Virginia!"

"Oh my gosh! I didn't expect to see you here!" she said. "Did you just move in?"

"Yeah, what about you?"

"I moved in last week since I'm a resident advisor this year."

I sat down and we finished our lunch together. As we were catching up, I noticed how attractive she had become since I had last seen her. She had dark hair going down a little past her shoulders, and a beautiful face with simple features, very girl-next-door type of pretty. I was drawn to her chest: she was wearing a tank top that showed some cleavage from her round breasts.

Virginia looked at her watch and told me that she has a class to go to. She asked if I wanted to come over and hang out later tonight. "We could watch a movie, like when we were kids. I have my own room, so there won't be any roommates to bother us either." Of course, I said yes. She told me her dorm and room number, and we agreed to meet at 8.

As she was walking away, I saw her thin, yet curvy, figure. I was turned on. I loved seeing my old friend and was looking forward to becoming close again, but on top of that, I was very attracted to her, and was getting all these feelings I didn't have before toward her.

8:00 came around and I showed up at Virginia's dorm room and knocked on the door. She opened it and welcomed me in. She was wearing sweatpants and the same tank top as before, but this time, she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were showing. She either didn't notice or didn't care. I looked around her room and noticed that her tv was across from her bed.

"Where are we watching the movie?" I asked.

"We can just watch it in my bed. You're okay with that, right?"

"Yeah, for sure."

"Want anything to drink?" she asked as she walked over to her mini fridge. "I have Mike's hard lemonade."

"That sounds great. Are you allowed to have that? Aren't you an RA?" I asked.

"They don't check, it's fine." She grabbed be one and sat down on the bed. I joined her.

During the middle of the movie, we had moved under the covers at this point, Virginia got up and said she had to pee. She had her own private bathroom in her bedroom.

"Want me to pause it?" I asked.

"No," she said, "I'll just leave the door open so I can still hear."

"You're gonna pee with the door open?"

"Yeah. We've known each other since we were little kids, I don't really care."

Then she went to the bathroom. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear her stream. Unexpectedly, I started to get a boner. She finished up and came back over.

"Mind if I get a little more comfortable and take my pants off? I'm still wearing underwear."

"Uh, yeah, I guess that's fine." She proceeded to take her pants off and my boner came in full. I still had my pants on, so hopefully she wouldn't see.

She got back into the bed and said, "You can take yours off too, if you want." I was really worried she would notice my boner, so I took my pants off under the covers. She didn't question it and everything was fine. After a few minutes it went away.

When the movie was over, neither of us wanted to move. We fell back into conversation.

"How's your roommate?" Virginia asked.

"He's kind of annoying, he never says anything, and he leaves stuff everywhere. Also, he stays up a lot later than I do, and he leaves his light on."

"That sucks. Do you have any other friends?"

"Not yet, just a few people I've met in my classes. It's really nice that at least now, I have you to talk to."

"Me too. I had some friends last year, but we haven't really been talking as much this year because we're in different classes now."

"What about a boyfriend?"

"I had a boyfriend for a few months last year, but we broke up. Neither of us were really that into it."

I didn't say anything.

A few moments later, she said, "I'm tired, I think I'm gonna go to bed. If you want to, you can stay with me so you don't have to go back to your roommate."

"Yeah," I replied. "It'll be like old times."

We had been in bed for a while going to sleep when I felt movement. I didn't move. It seemed like Virginia was rubbing something. I turned over and said "You okay?"

Virginia immediately stopped, and a moment later said, "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Were you... touching yourself?"

"Yes, I'm really sorry, I thought you were asleep. I just usually do it every night."

"No, I don't mind at all. You can keep going if you want."

Slowly, she reached back down. I felt her start to rub herself again. I laid down on my back and started rubbing myself too. It felt so odd for us to be masturbating with each other, but it also felt very natural. We didn't worry about any weirdness or anything. Then I decided to take a risk.

"Can I kiss you?"

She didn't say anything. I thought I ruined it. Then,

"Yes."

We both leaned in toward each other and kissed. We kissed again and put our hands on each other. Soon we were passionately making out and rubbing our crotches together through our underwear.

I reached underneath her panties to rub her. She had pubic hair, which I wasn't expecting but it didn't totally surprise me either. She doesn't seem like the type of person to keep it shaved all the time. She reached into my underwear and gave me a handjob as I reached down lower and stuck a finger into her pussy. It was so warm and wet, it felt amazing.

Pretty soon I felt like I was going to cum. I told her and she said, "Get on top of me and cum on my shirt." So I got on my knees over her and she continued her hand job until I came on top of her. She took her shirt off and threw it on the floor. She had beautiful round breasts with perfectly pink nipples that stuck out. We embraced and continued to make out. She took my hand and pulled it down to her crotch. I understood that she wanted me to finger her again. I did so and she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in tight. I kept going until she was quivering wrapped around me, and then made a long moan, and released her grip. I pulled my finger out and licked it off. She tasted just right, not too musky or sweet or anything.

"Good night," she said.

"This is a very good night," I said.

We fell asleep hugging, still in our underwear.

The next day, Virginia and I decided to meet after our classes to talk about the night before. We were childhood friends and didn't want to ruin our friendship. On the other hand, it had been so long since we were very close that our relationship was going to be different anyway now that we go to the same college. We discussed all of that in her room again. We didn't really decide on what to do, but were tired of talking about it, so we put on another movie.

This time, Virginia cuddled close into me in her bed. I didn't stop her. When we wanted to get more comfortable again, we took off our pants like last time. She cuddled back into me and her crotch was pressing up against my leg. After a few minutes, she began to shift her legs back and forth to rub against me. At that point, we both knew that we couldn't be just friends anymore. We pulled the covers off and took all our clothes off.

I was on my back and she was on her knees over me, giving me a chance to look at her entire naked body. She had perfect curves and perky breasts. Her crotch looked like it had her natural hair, but was trimmed around the edges. Her pubes weren't super bushy, but they didn't look like they were cut. I reach up and pulled her toward me. I sucked on her hard nipples, going back and forth.

After kissing her nipples, I started to kiss down her stomach. I grabbed her butt and rubbed and scratched it with my fingernails. Grabbing her butt, I pulled her toward me, and she scooted up. I pulled her crotch into my face. My nose was in her pubes but they didn't smell. I reached out with my tongue and licked her. She let out a very long moan. Her pussy was so warm on my face and tasted so good, I couldn't get enough. She began to grind into my face and now she was in control. It felt like I couldn't do anything except eat her out, unless she got off.

Soon though, she did get off, and she turned around. We got in the 69 position and I continued to eat her out while she sucked on my cock. It felt so good, she knew exactly where to put her tongue to maximize pleasure. It did not take me long to feel like I was going to cum, so I told her to stop. I told her to get on her back.

Virginia got on her back and I climbed over top of her and put pressure on her naked crotch with my cock. She told me to stick it in. I stuck it in her and immediately we both knew that we were supposed to be doing this with each other. It just felt so right. I pumped slowly and shallowly at first, sometimes speeding up, sometimes going in and out deeper. Eventually we were nearing a climax.

"Stop," she said. "I'm not on birth control." She got up and started sucking me off until I came in her mouth. She swallowed it all and we laid down with each other naked.

Eventually, I felt like I had to pee. I told Virginia and she said, "Me too. Also we're gross and I want to shower off."

"Want to shower together?" I asked.

"Sure," she said. "Do you mind if we just pee in the shower? It'll save water."

"I would love that," I said. Ever since I listened to her pee yesterday, I could not stop thinking about it. We went into her private bathroom and turned on the shower. We got in and she started to pee. I watched her pee streaming out of her pussy and was fascinated and turned on. I tried to pee too but since I was getting a boner again I couldn't.

"That's okay," Virginia said. "Just let it out whenever it comes."

We enjoyed our shower together, washing each other and rubbing each other's bodies, which felt so smooth in the shower with the soap. I then realized I could pee and I let it out. It felt so nice to be so comfortable around someone that we don't even have to mention something like that. I knew our relationship was going to be a good one.