Old habits are hard to brake

Story Info
A husband pays the consequences for speeding.
5.9k words
4.56
17.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MNBobKatt
MNBobKatt
34 Followers

By Bob Katt © 2019

Tom knew the instant he rounded the corner and saw the car parked on the side of the road with its telltale light bar on the roof that he was nailed. Sure enough, as he passed the car, he saw the blue and red lights come on, and in his rear view mirror he saw the car pull out and quickly catch up to him. "SHIT." Now for sure they were going to be late.

As he looked for a safe place to pull over Tom's anger started to build. He wouldn't have been speeding if Karen had been ready on time. But no, as usual she took way too long getting ready and they left the house twenty minutes later than they had agreed upon. By leaving later than planned Tom felt that he had to haul ass and make up time if they were going to see the start of the show. A part of him wanted to tell Karen off and put the blame squarely on her shoulders. But arguing with her when the highway patrol officer walked up to the car would not have been in his best interest, so he just kept his mouth shut, found a safe place to park, and pulled his driver's license and insurance card out of his wallet.

Karen was seething. Yes, they had left later than planned, but they still had plenty of time to make the start of the show. Tom always wanted to leave way too early and they would end up sitting around with nothing to do waiting for the start of whatever event they were attending. Although she couldn't see the speedometer from her vantage point in the passenger seat she estimated Tom was exceeding the speed limit by a fairly large margin judging by how fast they were passing the other cars on the highway. So it came as no surprise that they were now being pulled over and Tom was going to get a speeding ticket.

The patrolman walked up to Tom's window and asked for his driver's license and proof of insurance card. He informed Tom that he had him on radar doing seventy one miles per hour in a fifty five miles per hour zone. He would be issuing Tom a citation for speeding. He asked Tom to remain in the vehicle with the engine off until he returned.

Neither Tom nor Karen said a word. Both were so upset with the other that neither dared to speak. While Tom sulked about the ticket, Karen brooded about what, if anything, she should do or say about it. Tom's driving was becoming ever more aggressive and although Tom was admittedly an exceptional driver, Karen was starting to feel unsafe in the car with him. In the past any attempt to voice her concerns was met with open hostility on Tom's part. Karen decided she needed to say something, but right now was not the time and she wasn't quite sure what to say when the time came.

The patrolman was mercifully efficient and came back with Tom's driver's license, insurance card and speeding summons in just under ten minutes. Adding insult to injury the officer thanked Tom for his patience and instructed him to drive safely. Tom nodded politely to the officer, restarted the car and they continued on their way.

Karen was not surprised when they arrived at their destination with plenty of time to spare even after being pulled over by the highway patrol. Tom had no reason to speed and her anger rose to new heights thinking about it. Tom's need to arrive thirty minutes early to any event and his ever increasingly aggressive driving had to be addressed. And it was at that precise moment in time that the method for addressing the situation became all too clear to her.

A few years ago Tom had shared with Karen his desire to be spanked. At first she was shocked. Her alpha male partner wanted her to spank him? She was so totally not interested. However, Tom was relentless and over time wore Karen down until she finally gave into his requests. Their initial attempts at spanking were awkward and unsatisfying. Tom was much larger than Karen and his original requests for over the knee spankings with a hairbrush were only marginally successful due to the size difference between them. After Karen had shared with Tom that over the knee spanking was not working for her, they looking for other positions. Through trial and error they discovered that the large rolled arms of their family room sofa eliminated the size differential and provided an idea position for both Tom and Karen. Their last spanking session which admittedly was over a year ago was much more what Tom was looking for and much easier on Karen. However Tom desired what he called "real spankings" and Karen had found it difficult to meet Tom's expectations. That being said, given this evening's events Karen believed she had found the motivation she needed to more than meet Tom's expectations. Tom was in for a big surprise when they got home.

Tom never mentioned being pulled over by the highway patrol or the speeding citation during the show and Karen was grateful for it. She had decided that the best way to address the speeding ticket and Tom's driving habits was via a long and hard conversation between Tom's ass and a paddle. Given the current state of their power dynamic she felt it would be best to inform him of his impending fate when they arrived back home. Better he learned this in the privacy of their home than in public. The last thing she wanted was a scene in public. And if her alpha male partner did not consent to the spanking, well he could just find himself another place to sleep until he did.

After the show was over, Tom and Karen were polite to each other but said little. Karen was lost in planning how Tom's fate would play out when they got home and Tom was spinning cycles on the speed ticket. Tom did notice that Karen was preoccupied with something but he assumed the events from earlier that evening were no big deal as far as she was concerned given the fact that she was still speaking to him with a civil tongue.

As was customary when they arrived home Tom stopped the car in the driveway to allow Karen to get out before pulling the car into the garage. He watched as Karen walked toward the house. Something in the back of his mind said that something was still off with her and that worried him. With a growing sense of foreboding building in the back of his mind Tom killed the engine and headed into the house.

Karen was standing in the kitchen with her hands on her hips when Tom walked in and he didn't have to wait but a second to find out that his suspicions about Karen were correct.

In a calm but steely voice Karen wasted no time in informing Tom of what was on her mind. "Tom, I have had it with your reckless driving and impatient attitude. There was no reason for you to speed this evening. Even after being stopped we still made the show on time. I doubt paying this speed ticket is going to be enough to change your ways, so I have decided to take matters into my own hands. I think a good old fashion spanking is what you need to adjust your attitude."

"You have got to be kidding me," Tom said incredulously.

"Do I look like I am kidding you?" Karen snapped back.

"I'll pay the damn the ticket out of my own money. The ticket is none of your concern."

"Oh yes it is. I was in the car. One of these days you are going to exceed your capabilities and at the speeds you were driving tonight, God help us. Now, you have a choice here, you can either take what you have coming to you, or you can find yourself someplace else to hang your hat. And trust me, a simple ass paddling will be far less painful than the alternative, I can assure you of that! If I don't find you in the family room in ten minutes ready to go, I better not find you in the house at all. It's your choice." And with that, Karen spun on her heals and headed off down the hall to their bedroom.

Tom was dumbfounded. Karen was obviously upset about the ticket, but what did she mean by an ass paddling be far less painful than the alternative? He considered his options carefully. It wasn't so much the fact that Karen wanted to paddle his ass, they had dabbled in spanking play many times before when Tom had his freak on, but he always initiated. In this case, Karen was the initiator and this didn't feel like foreplay. He really felt like a little kid about to be taken out to the woodshed. Sex was the furthest thing from his mind at the moment. Based on past experience he could handle whatever spanking Karen dished out and he really wasn't in the mood to find out what the other consequences might be. In the morning this would all be behind him and the only real pain was going to be a slightly bruised ego. With a heavy sigh of defeat Tom headed into their family room to wait for Karen.

Walking into the bedroom, Karen's heart was racing from the adrenaline rush. She had never spoken to Tom like that before and she knew if he called her bluff she would fold like a house of cards. She had no intention of asking Tom to leave but she also wanted to teach him a lesson and force him to adjust his driving habits. And in the past just talking with him about his aggressive driving did nothing to change it.

Karen was betting that Tom would think that this evening was just going to be another one of their erotic spankings sessions or even if it wasn't that she wouldn't put any more effort into it than she had in the past. In all their previous spanking sessions, Karen had always held back and Tom knew it. She was counting on that being Tom's expectation.

Karen walked over antique chest at the end of their bed where they kept their adult toys, opened it and grabbed the most menacing implement they had -- a Jokari paddle. Over the years Tom had amassed quite a collection of spanking instruments for them to use, including multiple types of paddles, leather straps and hairbrushes. They had tried almost every one of them with the exception of a Lexan paddle which was a recent acquisition of Tom's. The Jokari paddle was made of white maple and it had just the right amount of weight and size to it. Based on previous experiences with other implements Karen knew that this paddle was a bit more than Tom had bargained for when he purchased it because he hadn't asked to use it as part of their foreplay activities following its initial use. She was certain that when Tom caught site of this paddle in her hand he would know that he was in for a completely different kind of spanking experience.

Tom was sitting on the sofa in their family room when he heard Karen coming down the stairs toward him. He looked up just as Karen walked in with the Jokari paddle in her hand. A bolt of electricity shot down his back as he caught sight of it. He hated that paddle and she knew it. This could only mean one thing, she was serious about this, and for the first time he was truly concerned about what Karen had planned.

"Tom, I'm going to get right to the point," Karen said with as much authority as she could muster.

"I've had it with your aggressive and unsafe driving habits. I've asked you repeatedly in the past to calm down behind the wheel, especially when I am in the car, and you refuse to do it. Since trying to reason with you as an adult has not worked, I have decided to try a different approach and deal with you at the maturity level you must be stuck at, a child's."

Tom was just starting to open his mouth in protest when Karen cut him off.

"DON'T, say a word, I don't even want to hear it," Karen barked.

"Now, drop those trousers and get your ass over the arm of that sofa, right now!"

It was at this point that Tom started regretting all their previous erotic spanking activities. Karen had obviously been paying attention and learned a thing or two from him. The sofa in their family room had large rolled arms which ideally positioned a person for a spanking. When bent over the sofa's arm, Tom's ass was in the perfect position for Karen to have her way with it. If Karen was serious about this, he was going to be in a very vulnerable position and would be unable to do anything to protect his ass and Karen knew it.

Fear began to rise in his throat as he stood up and undid his belt buckle. Tom loosened the top of his pants and allowed them to slip down around his ankles. He started to bend over the arm of the sofa when Karen stop him.

"Oh no mister, not so fast! Get that underwear down too," Karen commanded.

Tom felt himself blush with embarrassment as he slid his boxes down exposing himself to the cool air and with a sigh of exasperation once again went to position himself over the arm of the sofa.

At this point in time Tom was a jumble of emotions. He was still furious that he had gotten a speeding ticket especially since it wasn't his fault that they were running late. But something deep down inside him knew that if the matter had been resolved and forgotten by the simple payment of the fine, he would have felt like he had cheated the system. Deep down he knew that he deserved what was about to happen, and even more so, that somehow he wanted it to happen. He was still somewhat perplexed that Karen felt entitled to do this and more than a bit apprehensive about what was about to --

WHACK!

Tom was so caught off guard by the searing pain that had just erupted in his right ass check that without even thinking about it he sprang to his feet while simultaneously spinning around to face Karen while also trying to rub the excruciating stinging from the site of the paddle's impact. But before he could open his mouth to say anything Karen reached out with the paddle stopping it within an inch of his nose and said, "Don't you say anything! Now you turn right around mister and get back over that sofa or so help me..." intentionally not finishing her last statement for effect.

Karen's mind was racing. Tom was four inches taller and at least fifty pounds heavier than she was and he was just staring back at her with a somewhat vacant look that could either have been astonishment or rage. It was Karen's intention to using this spanking as a means to alter Tom's behavior so she decided she was going to make sure he was under no illusions that this spanking was disciplinary and not foreplay. As such she put more muscle behind that first swing of the paddle than she ever had previously and it obviously got Tom's attention. The big question looming in that moment was what was he going to do. He could either call her bluff and walk away or surrender and reposition himself over the sofa to take what he had coming. Karen wasn't a gambler but if she had to place a wager she would have bet her alpha male partner would not acquiesce, call her bluff and simply walk away from the situation.

Tom was dumbfounded. The stinging in his right ass cheek was still intensely pulsing and he was standing toe to toe with Karen holding a paddle in his face giving him an ultimatum. For a brief instant he want to swat the paddle away and tell Karen to go to hell but something prevented him from doing so. In that instant he realized he was standing there with his pants and underwear around his ankles feeling completely exposed and vulnerable, not manly and powerful. Being held accountable for his actions in this manner was exactly what he had been craving for years and although he did not like it, it was exactly what he needed. And with that realization he lowered his gaze, turned around to position himself back over the arm of the sofa and attempted to steel himself for what was about to come.

Karen could hardly believe what see was seeing. Tom not only complied with you demand, but he did so in a manner that signaled total resignation. Karen saw this for the opportunity it was -- a chance to totally redefine the power dynamic of their relationship. She had found the way to hold him accountable for behaviors that she would no longer tolerate. She felt energized.

Karen resumed the spanking with two equally hard smacks dead center, first to Tom's left ass cheek then immediately back to his right one.

WHACK!! WHACK!!

Tom was genuinely surprised by the intensity of the stinging that had erupted in his ass from these two swats. The pain was so intense that he stiffened his ass cheeks and drew air in through clenched teeth so hard that it almost sounded like he was whistling.

Karen pause to allow the reality of what Tom was in for to sink in.

"Well Tom, I hope it is clear to you that this spanking session will be a LOT different from any of our previous ones. You will definitely think twice about letting your anger dictate your speed behind the wheel."

And with that, Karen resumed spanking.

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

With each landing of the paddle the stinging in Tom's ass cheeks increased and Tom was finding it hard to remain silent with each subsequent strike of the paddle.

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

WHACK!!


"Oh shit! That really stings!" Tom finally blurted out.

Karen paused to admire her handiwork. She had only given Tom eleven swats with the paddle yet his ass was already beyond pink and more of a light red. She could also see that Tom had dug his hands into the sofa cushion and appeared to be holding on for dear life. And he was flexing his ass cheeks in what appeared to be a vain attempt to alleviate the stinging and burning that must be going on in them.

Karen knew that in order for this spanking to achieve its desired result, she would have to make sure Tom understood the lesson he was supposed to learn.

"Tom, do you what the speed limit is on the highway," Karen asked.

Tom couldn't believe his ears. Why was Karen asking him this now? He just wanted to get this over. The stinging in his ass was like nothing he had ever experienced before and as much as he was trying to man this out he knew he would not be able to take much more of that paddle, especially with how hard Karen was swinging it. So to keep this humiliating situation moving along, he replied "Yes, it is fifty five miles per hour in most places."

"Yes, it is. And just to make sure that fifty five is foremost in your thoughts when you are behind the wheel from now on, I have decided that you are going to receive fifty five swats of this paddle," Karen said in her most commanding voice.

"Do you know how many you have received so far?"

Karen's question caught him by surprise. He had been so taken aback by the intensity of the paddle's sting he hadn't thought to count them.

"No, I don't," Tom replied fearfully.

"That's too bad, I guess we will have to start over. This is an important lesson, and you shouldn't miss one bit of it," Karen said with more than a hint of pleasure in her voice.

Start over? Has she lost her mind, Tom thought to himself.

WHACK!!

Caught off guard yet again by the intensity of the sting, Tom let out audible "Owww!" and he instantly knew that Karen intended to really teach him a lesson this time and she wasn't going to let him off easy.

WHACK!!

"Owww."

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

Tom was becoming increasing vocal with every landing of the paddle. "Oww, Owww, Owwww. Oh that really hurts!"

"I hope you're keeping count this time Mister," Karen replied.

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

"It is about time you learned that the rules of the road apply to everyone, including YOU speed racer!"

And Karen resumed putting even more effort into each subsequent swing.

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

And tears started to fill Tom's eyes as the stinging in his ass became overwhelming, and he realized that only twenty swats had landed since Karen had restarted, and he was in for 35 more.

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!


"Yeeeee - OOOWWW!" He hated yelling out but at this point, but with each landing of the paddle the stinging in his backside increased. As hard as he tried to take it like a man, Karen's swats were starting to have their desired effect. She was spanking with deliberate purpose and with each paddle impact the fire in his ass grew hotter. Karen REALLY meant business this time.

MNBobKatt
MNBobKatt
34 Followers
12