Old habits are hard to brake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercifully, Karen took another pause.

"So Mario Andretti, how many miles per hour are we up to so far?" Karen asked, secretly pleased she was able to come up with what appeared to be a valid car racing reference.

Having learned his lesson about counting just a few moments earlier, Tom quickly blurted out "THIRTY" as he tried to regain his composure.

"And in case you were wondering, your ass is starting to turn a nice shade of resale red," Karen added with a twinkle in her voice. She was surprised at how many car references were on the top of her mind at the moment.

"I think it's time I downshift and peel out on your ass some more," Karen added for effect.

She was actually starting to enjoy this and the thought crossed her mind that this spanking session might actually alter Tom's driving habits. She decided right there and then that if it was even a remote possibility she could change his attitude behind the wheel she owed it to herself to give it all she had. She reached back, and brought the paddle down once again with renewed force.

WHAAACK!!

Yeeeeee Owwwwww," Tom cried out.

"Let's see if you can really learn something from this," Karen said in a commanding voice.

WHAAACK!!

"Oh, shit that hurts!"

WHACK!

WHAACK!!

WHAAACK!!!

WHAAAACK!!!!

"Aw, aw, aww, awww," Tom cried out again barely able to catch his breath.

"Just building up speed dear," Karen whispered in his ear, and she resumed landing eight quick but fierce alternating swats to Tom's cherry red ass.

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

By this time Tom was indeed in misery and cried out, "Aww, pleeeeese stop!"

"What? Stop now, but we are almost up to speed dear! Hold on while I give it a little more gas."

And with that Karen continued on with the paddle landing the last eleven steady, strong deliberate strokes on Tom's ever reddening bottom, as his pleas for mercy got louder and louder.

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!


And with all the biggest wind up of the evening thus far she landed the fifty fifth swat squarely on the "sweet spot" of Tom's left ass check.

WHAAAAAACK!!

"There we are, now up to speed," Karen said with satisfaction.

"So, how does it feel to hit fifty five Richard Petty?"

Karen had to wait until Tom had composed himself for an answer. Tom had buried his face in the sofa cushion and appeared to be howling into it. While she waited for an answer she admired her handiwork. Tom's ass was a brilliant shade of red and purple. A shade you might find on one of those custom cars in an auto show. But she also knew that before this was over Tom's ass would be a much deeper shade.

After composing himself for about a minute and thinking the spanking was over, through a cracking voice Tom managed to say, "I'm sorry honey, I won't ever speed again."

"By the time we are finished here tonight I'm sure you WILL be sorry for speeding and you WILL think twice before doing so again. But at this point in time, there is really nothing to be sorry about since we have ONLY gotten up to the speed limit."

Seeing Tom bent over the arm of the sofa with a bright red ass pleased Karen especially since he had willingly put himself in that position and taken everything she had dished out thus far.

"I want you to contemplate the error of your ways for a few minutes. Do NOT move a muscle. You had better be in that exact position when I get back."

And with that Tom heard Karen exit the room. Although a part of him wanted to know where she was going and why, the burning and stinging in his ass cheeks was overwhelming and demanded his full attention. He was just about to reach around and attempt massaging away the sting when Karen's command to not move a muscle echoed in his ears. Fearing what might happen if she caught him disobeying her order he decided against the idea and tried flexing the sting away by clenching his ass checks to no avail. An image of himself red assed bent over the sofa with his pants and underwear down around his ankles flashed through his mind. He felt humiliated. Part of him wanted to jump up in an attempt to regain his some of his lost dignity. But then recalled how he had responded to Karen's paddling, yelling out, pleading with her to stop and he realized regaining his dignity would take time and some pretty intricate mental gymnastics. In the moment he felt very small indeed.

Upon hearing Karen come back into the family room, Tom reflexively clenched his ass cheeks. Karen walked around Tom and sat cross legged on the sofa in front of him so that he could lift his head and see her.

"Do you see what I have in my hand Tom?" she asked as she held up a Lexan paddle for his inspection.

"Yes," he replied as tears formed in the corners of his eyes.

The Lexan paddle in Karen's hand was brand new and it would be the first time she would use it on Tom. The paddle was made from ¼" clear Lexan plastic. The business end of it was 11" long, by 4" wide. The handle hand a wonderful black cushion grip which felt very comfortable in her hand, and there was an ever so slight flex in it when she took a couple of practice swings back in the bedroom. Tom had given it to her as an impromptu gift to use on him a few months back, but they never got around to using it. That is until now.

"How fast were you going when you got pulled over," she asked.

"Seventy One," he replied.

"And what is the speed limit?" she pressed on.

"Fifty Five," Tom croaked, knowing where she was going with this.

"So, now comes the part where you REALLY pay the price for speeding. We are at fifty five miles per hour and you were pulled over at seventy one miles per hour. You need to understand that EACH and EVERY mile per hour over the speed limit is NOT acceptable, understand?"

Resigned, Tom hung his head and said "yes," in a defeated voice.

In that moment Tom realized Karen was giving him exactly what he deserved, a real spanking, one that was meant to teach a very memorable lesson. Much to his dismay, the spanking would continue.

Tom felt Karen get off the sofa and he tried steeling his mind for what he knew was going to be an excruciating next few minutes. He was terrified. In his mind, one phrase kept repeating over and over, "let it be over quick, let it be over quick, let it be over."

Karen stepped back to admire her work thus far. Tom's ass was still a bright red all over but a much deeper red and purple in the "sweet spots" on each cheek. She had already succeeded in bringing Tom to the point of begging her to stop numerous times. He obviously was not enjoying this spanking one bit.

Tom's breathing got heavier and his ass felt like it was on fire. The thought of that paddle meeting his already stinging and burning ass sixteen more times sent a cold shiver down his spine.

Karen held out the paddle and let in come to rest against Tom's ass. She checked her position and adjusted herself so that the paddle would catch both cheeks simultaneously. She slid the paddle back and forth to heighten Tom's anticipation of what was to come.

The hair on the back of Tom's neck stood on end when he felt the coolness of the paddle against his burning ass. Although the coolness was welcome relief, he knew it was only momentary and very shortly that instrument of relief would be adding more heat to his already burning bottom.

"So tell me again what the speed limit is dear?" she asked lightly tapping the paddle against Tom's ass.

"Fifty Five," Tom replied through clenched teeth as he anticipated what was to come.

Sensing Tom's anticipation, she pulled the paddle away from contact with his cheeks, pausing a few seconds before asking her next question.

"And just HOW fast were you going when you got pulled over?" she asked again.

"Seventy One," he managed to get through even tighter clenched teeth.

Feeling invigorated with her new found authority Karen wanted to make sure Tom got the full benefit of anticipating that first taste of this new paddle. So she extended his wait with one more question.

"And so, how many miles per hour over is that?"

"It's sixteen miles per hour over," Tom whispered in defeat.

"Yes, it is," she replied, and with that she raised the paddle into the air, and gave Tom his first taste:


CRACK!


"YEEEEE-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!" Tom bellowed.

The first contact of the paddle took his breath away. The sting of the paddle seared his ass as if it was a hot branding iron and his eyes instantly gushed tears. He wasn't sure if he was crying out loud or not because all he could focus on was the white hot fire that paddle had just lit in both his ass cheeks.

The sound of the paddle meeting Tom's ass amazed Karen. It was a distinctive cracking, like the sound a baseball makes off a baseball bat. She decided it was a very pleasing sound indeed.

She waited a good amount of time before continuing to allow Tom time to think about what was yet to come, underscoring the fact that he was paying the price for his misdeed.

"Only fifteen more to go Tom," she said as she was bringing the paddle back for swat two. She let that statement hang in the air for just a couple of seconds more and then brought the paddle down perfectly on the sweet spots of both cheeks for a second time.

"CRAAACK!


"YEEEEE-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!" Tom bellowed yet again seeing stars this time.

These first two swats with the paddle had Tom yelling out loud in a manner he never had before. Judging by Tom's reaction, it was obvious this paddle's sting was far worse than that of the previous one.

"That was only number two Tom, you have fourteen more to go. I hope you remember this the next time you think the rules of the road don't apply to you."

"CRAAACK! "CRAAACK!

"Puhleeeeeze Stop," Tom begged. He was bawling like a little boy and his ass was stinging harder than ever.

"I promise I won't speed anymore, EVER!"

"I'm sorry Tom, the law is the law and you need to learn a lesson here."

And with that, she resumed spanking his already tender ass. The only mercy she showed him was to finish up with slow deliberate strokes as he continued his pleas to stop after every contact of the paddle —

CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!!

Tom was beside himself. That Lexan had a sting like nothing he had experienced before. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt such pain or cried out in such a manner. He didn't care how undignified or ridiculous he must have appeared at the moment. It felt like the paddle was tearing the flesh from his ass.

CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!!

Based on Tom's reactions Karen knew she had taught him a valuable lesson. That paddle had succeeded in turning her alpha male partner into a very sorry little boy. His ass was a fire engine red in color and he had been bucking, crying and pleading for her to stop from the moment the first whack of the paddle had landed.

"Okay Tom, I think you have had enough," Karen said as she walked around and once again sat in front of him. She stroked his hair while he sobbed uncontrollably into the sofa cushion. She was emotionally drained from the experience and she noticed that her arm had started to ache from wielding the two paddles.

The last six strokes of the paddle were by far the most painful Tom had ever experienced yet he knew he deserved them and many more for the numerous times he had broken the law speeding. Although this spanking was far more excruciating than Tom had ever imagined, a part of him was grateful to Karen for going through with it. And like a warrior who had survived a great battle, a strange euphoria was settling in over him for having survived it.

Although free to get up, Tom did not have the energy and remained positioned over the arm of the sofa for more than a few minutes. His ass felt like it was a throbbing lake of fire and he could care less how undignified he must have appeared at that moment.

After a couple of minutes Tom's sobs subsided.

"So, do you have any plans to speed any time soon?" Karen asked tenderly.

"None whatsoever" Tom said through sniffles.

"Good. Because from now on, this WILL BE the consequence for speeding" Karen said with a slight smile on her face.

And in the back of her mind, Karen knew that this would probably be the first of many spankings like this for Tom because old habits are hard to "brake".

The End

12