All Comments on 'Old habits are hard to brake'

by MNBobKatt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not my thing, but very well done

JUst a 4 because I'm not into pain: but as I said very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What every guy secretly wants

My GF and I have enjoyed spanking play as part of our relationship for over a year now. None of the spankings she has given me have come close to the one in this story. After our playtime, I'm always left wanting more and harder. I would love to get spanked this hard. From someone who craves hard spankings - thanks for hitting the nail on the head. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
too many whacks and cracks

a bit repetative old boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed both sides

I enjoyed your telling the story by getting into both his and her heads. Very enjoyable read.

Gem_In_the_RoughGem_In_the_Roughover 4 years ago
Excellent Dialog

Nice to see you back, Tom, after all these years. I really liked this story – plenty of dialog on the wife’s part and particularly the balance in her thoughts and words – on one side, her struggle to overcome her past reluctance (which she does for their mutual benefit because she sees the stakes as being so high), on the other, the light-heartedness of her clever car-reference remarks (plentiful and on-going but nothing that a non-race-fan would have trouble recognizing) which communicated that she was also having a bit of fun with this, as she should have.

I’m sure this light-hearted attitude came across to Tom as a further demonstration of his future spanking prospects – as opposed to reluctance on her part or anger, no matter how intense but likely to be passing and regretted in the near future.

Good job – looking forward to more!

Gem_In_the_RoughGem_In_the_Roughover 4 years ago
Forgot something important

I would have liked for the two of them to discuss and resolve the issue of one always wanting to be early and the other not liking it. They really need to work out a compromise or neither of them will really be happy.

Also, with the wife pointing out that even with being stopped to get a ticket they were still early justifies his spanking even more.

Maybe when they arrive somewhere more than an agreed number of minutes early, he goes home to a spanking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No aftercare, no sense that they are in a loving relationship. She imagines many more spankings in the future, so was it really about the speeding? Speeding is dangerous so correction is warranted, but marital femdom needs negotiation, consent, "safe words, and a sane dom. This will likely just lead to resentment on his part. Does he get to beat her is s he steps out of line?

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Isn't it funny that just a few months ago he confessed that he wanted spankings? Isn't it funny that she has just the right solution for his driving too fast and all the other problems he has? Isn't it funny that she suddenly turns out to be anything but a loving partner? Isn't it funny that this story is at least funny? Imagine this story wasn't even funny, then what would it be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Learn the difference between femdom and abuse. This is abuse and he should cut and run. Also, I've read that there is a correlation between having a spanking fetish and being spanked as a child. This is fine, if you enjoy a nice spanking for kinky fun however if you enjoy a severe beating such as this one, perhaps some therapy is in order. I've read up on femdom and bdsm a bit. No responsible mistress would inflict this much punishment

The goal is pain not damage. This breaks alot of bdsm rules, nonegotiation, no safeword, no check ins, a lack of care for his physical and mental well being. He should get out now. This is mysandry.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ick. This is tagged with stuff like "femdom" and "msub" but there's none of that?? He did not consent. She threatened him to make him give it up to her. That is sexual coercion, not consent. This is not femdom and he is not a sub because he is an unwilling receiver. "Aroused" is tagged too yet there's no arousal anywhere either? He describes the pain as TEARING the flesh of his backside. What about this is supposed to be sexy?

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Kinda fun in a bizarre way, but what happens when she makes a mistake…will he get to abuse her for his amusement?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMNBobKatt@MNBobKatt
I am just your garden variety spanko. I enjoy receiving spankings as much as I enjoy giving them. I have been fascinated with spanking long before I knew what sex was. I have many spanking fantasies rolling around in my head and when time permits and the spirit moves m...