Old Ladies, Thongs & Swimming Pools

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg couldn't look away. It was like one of those movies where the hot babe emerged from a pool in a bikini in slow-motion, but this was real life; so it wasn't some hot young bikini babe, but a huge-breasted older woman. But it did feel like she was moving in slow motion, and he couldn't take his eyes off her jiggling boobs as she moved towards him. The bouncing was so obscene that he could almost hear cartoon sound effects as she walked. BOING. BOING. BOING. BOING. Needless to say, it was a shocking display, but despite the insanity of this situation, he was mesmerized. Even when she was standing right in front of him, and he knew he should be meeting her eyeline, he couldn't stop himself from staring at her large exposed breasts.

"Wow! You are a handsome one. You're wife's a lucky girl!" Doreen said, smiling, not even trying to cover herself up, as if it was totally normal for an older woman like her to be standing topless in front of her new neighbor. As he looked at her exposed form, she took the opportunity to appraise her new neighbor, looking him up and down. He was attractive, with a nice head of dark brown hair, deep eyes, and a nice bit of stubble which added to his boyish good looks. He was tall too, having about a head over her in terms of height. He had a good body as well, seemingly keeping himself in good shape. Got to keep himself looking good for that new wife of his! He was dressed comfortably for the work he was doing, wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt with some sport's team logo on the front, but his fit body had been in the sun for a while, causing him to sweat, which only added to his masculine appeal. He was a catch for sure. Molly was lucky to have him. "I bet you two are so happy together!" she said appreciatively, still looking him over.

"Uh yeah... very happy," he muttered weakly, his eyes still arrested by her huge tits, Molly the furthest thing from his mind at the moment. He had never seen boobs as big as Doreen's in real life. They were seriously huge! Molly, for all her great qualities, was rather slim, which was great, but it unfortunately translated to her chest as well. His wife possessed a pair of petite A-cups that were quite fitting on her skinny frame. But because his wife's breasts were so small, it almost made this older woman's tits seem even bigger. Compared to what he normally saw at home, this sight seemed obscene.

Such things never really mattered to Greg, but as he stared at Doreen's exposed tits, he realized that belief might not be as true as he thought. He kept trying to look away from her giant breasts, but his gaze just kept dropping downwards towards her chest no matter what he did. Sure, she was an older woman, but they were so freaking big... how could he not stare?

"So, what do you do all day?" she said, smiling at him, silently noting his distracted gaze but choosing not to comment.

"I'm a, um... I write. I'm a writer," he stammered.

"Yeah, Molly mentioned something about that. I'd love to talk more about that sometime," she replied politely, seeming to be genuinely interested.

"Ugh, not much to talk about right now," he admitted, still struggling not to look at her chest.

"Molly mentioned that, too," Doreen replied sympathetically, reaching down to a deck chair near them and grabbing a towel. As she did, her heavy, mature tits hung down, swaying in the air. Greg's eyes never left her perfect nipples. Despite being out of the cool water, it seemed like her nipples were only getting harder...

"Well, I'm not gonna lie..." she began, jarring him from his thoughts, the older woman eyeing him up as she ran the towel over her curvaceous form. He noticed the way her big boobs squished outwards as she pressed the towel against them. But that was not to imply she covered herself up, as she quickly moved to towel the rest of herself off, leaving her huge breasts exposed for him to see. "It'll be nice having some young blood in the neighborhood. The only men around here are doddering old guys. And, haha... I lost my patience for men like that when I divorced my husband! Will be nice to have some young beef around here to help out with the real work. And you will do very nicely..." she said, trailing off, her eyes scanning the young man standing in front of her. But he was barely paying attention to what she was saying, his attention consumed by the sight of the older woman's giant bare breasts. Finally, realizing his obvious staring, he lifted his eyes and met her twinkling gaze.

"Oh, um, yeah. I can help out, I guess," he said quickly, gulping, guiltily playing nice, hoping he hadn't been caught.

"I might have to take you up on that," she said, eyes narrowing slightly as she stared into his eyes. Suddenly feeling unnerved by her gaze, he looked away, only to let his eyes drop to her exposed boobs once again. For a few moments, he just stared in silence until he felt her finger underneath his chin, lifting it up so he was looking her in the eyes.

"Oh, uh... sorry!" he said, blushing. But she simply smiled.

"It's okay. It'll be our little secret," she said conspiratorially as she grinned warmly. "I've got this nice, private pool back here. I like taking advantage," she stated shamelessly, still exposing her massive bust to the young married man, not making any attempt to cover herself despite his stare. With where her house was positioned, no one in any of the neighboring houses could see over the fence. She knew that and clearly enjoyed getting away with it. Whatever happened back here would stay back here. "Wasn't expecting any guests, haha..." she added, and in his stupor, he didn't think about the fact that she invited him back here. And she made no effort to cover up now either, setting down her towel and conversing with the young man as if all was normal. As if her giant, mature tits weren't just all out there for him to look upon, all but begging for him to stare at. Sure, she was an older woman, but... tits were tits... and Doreen had an immaculate pair. So large, and round, and firm. Jesus... they were incredible. Clearly, she was unbothered by the young married man seeing them bare, but with boobs as perfect as hers, he could almost understand why. Breasts this perfect were meant to be gazed upon.

"My goodness, just look at you. You certainly are something, aren't you?" she said appreciatively, running her hands along his fit arms, admiring his muscles, inviting herself to touch the younger man. She gave his firm arms a gentle squeeze before pulling her hands away. "Oooo... you're all sweaty. You can hop in the pool if you want and cool off," she offered, her fingertips now coated with the young man's salty sweat. "I'll join ya!"

"That, uh..." he began, still unable to stop looking at her breasts. What was he doing? Why couldn't he stop staring at this old woman's big, perfect boobs? Sure, she was shamelessly showing them off, but he shouldn't be gazing at them like this. He was a happily married man! He shouldn't be staring at old ladies like this. He shouldn't be staring at any other women, frankly. But especially old ladies! Even if they are old ladies with massive, perfectly round tits that were practically calling out to him. Why was his cock stiffening in his shorts? Jesus... the heat was really affecting him if he was behaving this way.

"The water's nice, hon!" she said temptingly before raising her hand up and sucking on her fingertip absentmindedly. "You'll get to cool down all those wonderful muscles of yours..."

He finally forced himself to look away, his eyes settling on the surface of the pool again. In his current state, drenched with sweat, the cool water looked awfully inviting. Part of him just wanted to dive in, but he knew that would probably be a bad idea with how he'd been carrying himself around this woman so far. But this offer only further emphasized his current, overheated state, and he was suddenly reminded of his need to get home and get back to the air conditioning.

"That sounds nice, but, uh, I really should be going," he replied, looking back into her eyes, but as she glanced away for just few moments, his eyes went straight back to gazing at her massive boobs, stealing every glimpse he could. Despite claiming he was about to leave, he didn't move, continuing to stare at the older woman's giant rack. She finally looked back at him, but his busy eyes didn't seem to notice. She let him stare as she just stood there, unaffected by his inadvertent, wolfish gaze. And as she let him look at her, she deliberately ran her fingers under the hem of her bikini bottoms along her front, pulling the tight material away from her skin ever so slightly as if she was doing it without thinking, allowing a small peek inside if you were to look...

"Are you okay, dear?" Doreen asked with a raised eyebrow, clearly amused by the young married man's obvious struggle.

"I..." he said, bringing his hand to his eyes, forcing himself to look away. "I'm sorry, Doreen. I'm not acting right. My brain might be fried. Must have been out in the sun too long. I'm just..."

"It's okay," she said, laughing, grabbing his arm lightly, squeezing ever so slightly at his bicep again. "Hon, if I minded you staring, I wouldn't be dressed like this!" the older woman said. "I mean, all I'm wearing is a thong for Christ's sake!" At this, she turned around in front of the young man. Jesus, Greg realized, his eyes going wide, an electric bolt of shock and something else coursing through him. It was true.

She was indeed wearing a thong.

This older woman, who he had just met minutes prior, was standing right in front of him in a thong. And not just any thong, but an extra teeny-tiny, hot-pink neon thong. He had been so distracted by her exposed breasts that he'd barely noticed the rest of her, but now... that was all he could notice. She had a large, round, shapely ass, meaning the tiny string disappeared in between the full, meaty cheeks. Each prominent ass-cheek stood out from her frame, and the pink triangle of the thong at the top of her ass stood out against her pale skin, highlighting the perfect shape of her full, round, firm rear end. And what a shape it was. Greg hadn't encountered an ass like this in his entire life. Molly... again, she was very skinny, and even she would admit she didn't have a whole lot of booty, to the point where she joked about it. And while his young, pretty wife joked about not having much of a butt, this older woman had an ass so amazing he couldn't stop staring at it. How could it be that this older woman had such a better body than his wife?

Doreen let him gaze at her juicy ass for a few moments, letting it sway side-to-side subtly for his benefit, seemingly having no shame in showing herself off. Finally, she turned back around and looked back up at him with a small smile as she watched his eyes struggle not to look at her big bare tits again.

"Yeah, I got all this free time now, so I take advantage. I love doing laps and keeping myself trim and fit and sexy. It's easier just to wear something like this, or nothing at all!" she said with a teasing smile. And once more, she subconsciously ran her fingers along the hem of her tiny thong, again casually giving the married man a small glimpse of the delights within.

Greg could have sworn he saw her pussy...

"On hot days like this, there's nothing better than hopping in the pool and cooling off wearing next to nothing..." she stated conspiratorially, sharing this little secret of hers with the married man she had just met. "You've been out in the sun all day, hon. You really should join me," she offered. "With the look on your face, I'm afraid you'll overheat if you don't..." As she spoke, his eyes kept bouncing between her large, fleshy breasts and her finger still toying with the hem of her thong. Despite knowing better, he found himself wanting to confirm his earlier view of what he'd seen there.

"Uh... I don't have my trunks on me," he said, searching for any excuse to deny her.

"Hon, that's not a problem," Doreen said with a conspiratorial laugh, which made her big, heavy boobs jiggle. "No one can see anything here... except you and me. I'm open minded, Greg... obviously. I swim naked all the time. I certainly wouldn't complain if you did, too. I tell you, everyone used to be so conservative, but I thought your generation pushed past all that nonsense. I figured a young buck like you wouldn't be so hesitant about such things. I'd have guessed a guy your age would have already ripped off his clothes and dove in. I admire your politeness. But... don't worry. I'm no wilting flower. I think we're starting to get to know each other, so I trust you. And you can trust me. So, let's both take off all our clothes, cool off, and get to know each other better. Trust me, it's very relaxing..." she teased in an almost flirtatious tone as she invited him to swim nude with her, her eyes glancing down at his shorts in anticipation. Her finger was hooked in the hem of her thong, as if ready to act.

"Doreen... I think this is a bad idea," he said nervously. Was... was she hitting on him? This older woman? His new neighbor, this lady he had just met? She knew he was married. It seemed ridiculous. But almost as ridiculous was the fact that he couldn't stop staring at her enormous boobs! What was happening here?

"Hon..." Doreen began, stepping towards him. She let her other hand rest on the hem of his thin shorts. "I think you have to cool off too," she whispered knowingly, again adopting that conspiratorial tone. At this, he suddenly realized that he had a very obvious and prominent erection straining against his thin shorts, obvious enough for Doreen to notice.

"Um..." he suddenly said loudly, backing up out of her grasp, absolutely mortified. "Doreen... I should go." He announced firmly, taking a step away from her. But unfortunately for Greg, he was quite sizable downstairs, and at least in this one very specific situation, that was a bad thing. It made his current state all the more noticeable. Doreen let her gaze calmly take in the sight he was inadvertently offering, eyeing up the very well-hung married man's prominent bulge for a few heated moments. It was only as he reached down and attempted to cover himself up that her amused eyes met his again, holding his panicked gaze with hers.

"Don't worry about it, hon. I sincerely don't mind," she said calmly. Her gaze narrowed slightly. "But I really must insist that you cool off, cause you can't go home like... that," she said, gesturing towards his still very evident bulge with her finger. "Just rip off those clothes and dive in. Trust me... you won't regret it..." she said with a raised eyebrow. Greg seemed petrified, not knowing what to do to escape this horrifying situation, painfully erect in front of a half-naked older woman he barely knew. With the heat, and the sight in front of him, he was so overstimulated that he was practically paralyzed. Seeing he was making no move to acquiesce to her request, she changed tact. "Maybe I can make you..." she began with a sly, teasing glance. "If you're feeling so... uncomfortable... being here alone with me, maybe we should just call your wife and invite her over, too. Then, unless you want her to see you in this state, you would definitely need to dive in the water and cool down," she threatened with a smile, clearly joking but nonetheless twisting the knife as he squirmed in front of her. With a smirk she continued. "I don't know her as well as I know you, so her clothes might have to stay on while me and you swim naked, but..."

"Doreen!" he said again, stopping her flight of fancy in its tracks, stepping back even more. He didn't know if she was just messing with him, or if she was actually making a play at him. If there was something serious going down here, he had to put an end to it now. "This... I... I can't," he stammered out, not sounding nearly as decisive as he intended. She jutted out her lip, pouting.

"If it sweetens the deal, I'll let you touch them..." she stated, glancing down at her own chest. His eyes followed. Jesus... they were truly enormous. And soft... and smooth. As soon as she said this, his mind immediately went there, imagining how amazing they would feel between his fingers. They looked SO fucking soft! He'd never squeezed a pair of massive tits like this, not even close. Finding him arrested by this offer, she continued speaking, her voice heavy. "I know they're really big. They're double-F cups, by the way. I know you young guys love boobs like mine, especially when a woman my age has them, and I can clearly tell that you really like them... a lot! So, if it makes you feel better, you can put your hands all over them, and just... get it all out of your system. Feel them up to your heart's content. I really don't mind," she said, her voice damn near a purr at this point. As her eyes guided his to her giant tits, the finger that was still hooked around the strap of her bikini paused, tugging on her thong right at her front, leaving it pulled away from her body for a solid ten seconds or so, allowing Greg to easily catch a teasing glimpse of her bare, shaved vagina without interruption.

Okay, she was definitely hitting on him, right? She had to be. She hadn't come out and said it, sure, but she was certainly not dissuading him from that possibility. Inviting him to feel her up? Could this be any other possibility but seduction? But whatever her intentions, he needed this whole thing to be done. It was time stop looking at her pussy and her perfect breasts, put his foot down, and end this strange encounter with this almost nude older woman. With great force of will, he looked up into her eyes, ripping his gaze from her near naked body.

"Doreen... that's not gonna happen," he said, smiling nervously, keeping his eyes forward. "I think you have the wrong idea about me."

"Do I?" she said with a raised eyebrow and a quizzical grin, her finger still toying with the front of her thong, clearly savoring the way she was able to befuddle this young stud. Her tone was deliberately keeping him on edge, toying with him, balanced on the knife edge between subtle seduction and overly blatant flirting.

For a moment, she just let this question hang. His words caught in his throat and his gaze returned to her exposed breasts. Why was he being so strongly affected by this old woman's lewd display? Sure, it was a very impressive view, all things considered, but she was an old lady. And he was a young married man. This should be an easy rejection. He'd been hit before while he was dating Molly, and he'd always deftly denied those other girls. But this was a woman... an older woman. He was obviously aware of things like MILF porn and stuff like that, but he didn't think that was a thing that actually took place in real life. Yet, here he was, actually getting hit on by a clearly confident, shameless mature woman. And she was pushing things so fast, faster than any of those girls... was that why it was actually working? Why he was being affected by such a display? Maybe it was because she was an older woman that made this all hit harder, as it was a far more shocking sight to see. Or maybe it was because her breasts were far larger and far better than any he'd ever seen, especially Molly's...

"No... NO!" he affirmed, shaking his head. Greg was a good man. He wouldn't fall for such a wicked display like this. He wasn't about to fall into this trap, especially so soon after getting married. If he hadn't been so stressed out... if he wasn't so overheated... then he wouldn't be so affected. No doubt. Nonetheless, being in the state he was in, he had found himself vulnerable. But no longer. Gathering himself, he spoke again. "Doreen... I don't know what this is about, but it needs to stop now!" he said as firmly as he could. He was able to keep his eyes on her face to see her reaction, and he was surprised to see her smile warmly.