All Comments on 'Old Ladies, Thongs, & Whiskey'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Immaculate.

Was worth the wait. Loved how unrelenting,persuasive and cunning the woman was. Anyone in the young man's shoes would most probably give in to such encounters. I love these kinds of stories where the seductress doesn't give up. Wasn't initially impressed with the old woman and her looks but she grew on the readers as the story went on and this story felt a bit more realistic with this new approach too.

I suggest you to try similar stories with persistent seductress but with a bit gorgeous and a young girl and an older married man with kids, huge reputation and strong morale that is either crumbled eventually or he is tricked. Kids can be an ideal way to portray a loving family man too. Because such man would probably resist a lot more and that's what makes your story more spicy however I think you would struggle with proper closures to such stories unlike seduced hylas,so you barely feature these men in your stories.

Good work though. you get 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Grand, as always. I love your insistent burning seductions.

The only thing I love more is when they're also incestuous ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Truly incredible story, your writing just gets better and better with every story, would love to see a second chapter where Deb attempts to win her man back and gets completely and brutally humiliated by the superior Sandy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for your contributions, TheTalkMan. Loved the resistance the husband put up. I’m in awe at the sheer amount of effort you put into your stories. I think the pillow talk is extremely hot. The ending where he misses his chance at reconciliation was perfect. The multiple inclusions of the driver were great.

I look forward to your next one. Thank you for all your updates on your bio. -S-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing as always

TheTalkMan delivers again. Your writing continues to age like wine, and the slow burn seduction in this story is proof of that. Absolutely great work as always.

And so begins the long wait to the next one. Hopefully it's Big Tits Tight Fit 2. I'm sure all of your readers would love nothing more than to see a sequel to your biggest hit on the site.

ranfallboyranfallboyalmost 4 years ago
Another great one!

This is an awesome addition to my favorite series of yours, never too many old sluts to enjoy and this one was one of the best. Looking forward to your next story like always.

direwolf1direwolf1almost 4 years ago
LOVED IT!!

I sure Hope You write More

to this Incredibly HOT Story!!

Thank You So Much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Also Wow!

Wow, you were in top form again!. It was a pleasure to read another masterpiece from you. If I coul express a (of course subjective) point of criticism: I would have liked a little more direct conversation between the two main characters during their sexual act. Many of the written are described thoughts. And if I had any more wishes for the next story, it would be more direct humiliation, a direct confrontation between the two women. Hope you don' t get my wishes wrong. I really appreciate what you are doing. Your stories are the best

revolution4revolution4almost 4 years ago
brilliant!!!

thank you so much for an amazing story!! please write more, we missed your great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TheTalkMan Delivers Another Flop Amidst High Expectations, Is He Finished!?

TheTalkMan has been on a road of a whole sort of ordeals since he has started writing, he hasn't been able to compete with his peers in his prime and hasn't won any writing awards.

Now his peers have retired and he is still kicking, trying to continue to set up his own type of connected universe with his stories which led to the convoluted 13th street series and you see remnants of that in this.

He had an amazing return to form with the fifth chapter of the Surrounded series but he has regressed back to the former shell of himself, with additional rumors of him taking commissions for his better stories nowadays it has seemed he has turned into a business man for people willing to pay.

This story felt like reheated leftovers, nothing new and nothing was improved while he get's older he looks more too older woman as his writing focused alienating the younger teens that his fans tend to love.

Take in fact the decreased innovation and creativity overtime and the fact that he is migrating away from his fanbase on Literotica for money, could this be the end for the veternan writer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To the Anon comment below

What the hell are you, a Literotica journalist? You can see based on the comments below yours and the rating for this "Hot" story that you are in the minority in hating on this story. So, are you trying to frame it like some kind of fading actor from Hollywood? This is seriously the most bizarre comment I've ever seen on this site. WTF

RolojumpRolojumpalmost 4 years ago
Long time fan still impressed

I am not as excited about the mature cougar genre and even though I love your work I did not expect to like this story. But.. I once saw a cooking contest where a contestant made a dish with tilapia and won even though the other contestant used lobster because the judges decided if someone could make tilapia taste this good they were a true master. And this genre was my tilapia and after seeing what you have done with it I can only believe you are a true master of your craft. It was incredibly well written and by far the hottest story I can remember reading. Thank you for sharing these with us. -RJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great

this was a great read i cant wait for the next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Talkman knows women. . .. and men

This was one sexy story. I am married to a gorgeous European woman but I could understand how Josh felt, maybe even envied him! Loved the whole idea that an older, sexier woman could take absolute control over him, making him SAY what she wanted to hear.

dragginlizarddragginlizardalmost 4 years ago
redundanct

while a great story in concept, the redundance found in 18 pages wore me out with it. this would have been just as great a tale if written less than half of how it was done. that said, thanks for your efforts and i do look forward to another offering from you.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 4 years ago

Hmmm...I'm not sure what to make of this one. The sex is hot and nasty, as always, but 64-thousand words for what was a fairly slight tale, seemed a little excessive. It was never boring, but I think you could have afforded to cut things back a little (although that probably sounds a bit rich coming from me, since my own writing style can be a little verbose). I'm not going to lie, my heart sank when I saw this was going to be another of your 'Old Ladies' stories, since they're not really my thing at all. To be honest, I think you cheated a little; you say the female protagonist isn’t fantastically beautiful, yet she's still got a killer body, so it’s not that bold an experiment. I'm sounding very negative, which is not my intention. I enjoyed the story well enough and there’s no denying your skill as a wordsmith when it comes to exuberant and dynamic sex. But I do feel this was a lot of effort for not all that much reward. I know I always bang on about this, but your incest stories are your finest work (although I am biased, I admit it). Anyway, this was fine, but I look forward to something more diverting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You

What can I say, a great read as always. Not my favourite genre that you regale, but the drawn out seduction was fantastic. It could have been over quicker, but then the wait for your next story would’ve been longer, so no complaints at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fanatstic - 11/10

perfect. Bravo. I enjoyed this story alot. I really love your older ladies story series. This is fantastic writing. Wish you could do her more of an ugly hag without the killer body. That would make it extra hot

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderalmost 4 years ago

Another wicked tale. So hot and perfectly described. Your BBW cougars are perfect anti-heroes whilst your dull dumb doomed jocks are perfect lambs to the slaughter.

kid9kid9almost 4 years ago
great read

this was such a great read i cant wait for your next story please update as soon as you can please i remeber in one of yor story there a baseball player that would be a interesting read or something like that cant wait for your next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great!

Loved the scenes where he is looking for the cell phone and can't help but succumb to her boobs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your old lady series

Kind of want to see the story of that one guy she only fucked once and more of the latina driver. Is the porn shop the same one from one of your earlier stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Latina driver spin-off

Would love to see a sequel focusing on the Latina driver

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoyed it. Another great story from you. Keep it up.

kid9kid9almost 4 years ago
wow

this was a great read cant wait for your next story hope you update soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great return to form!

Great story up there with your best, loved the slow paced seduction or entrapment by the big titted slut and found it increasingly horny. Unconnected but I had the chance of a similar encounter with a big (massive) titted not that attractive slut and I bottled out in the end - still regret it now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Loved the story - the build-up, the domination & the result. Would like to see the next day or next week. Also the ending - wanted more details. Again - great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Are you alive?

Have you discontinued with this website?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The GOAT

thetalkman is the GOAT of this website hall of fame. Id love to see a story about a hot 18 yr old female student and older married male teacher being domed by the student.

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bitover 3 years ago
Great Work!

A few complained about the repetition - and that's usually a big put-off for me, but in this story it served to illustrate her relentlessness and his inner turmoil and it worked!

Seems like the logical next steps for Josh at this point are:

1) Get Sandy a facelift.

2) Move Sandy into the house.

3) Hire a maid.

4) Start a porn career.

BooomerBooomerabout 3 years ago

The Talkman is a master of this genre. The story was incendiary and blisteringly hot. I had to stop on several occasions as my crank couldn’t take another twist. Looking forward to reading any and all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, what a lovely touch, to make Sandy a smoker, deepening and shading her character, and making her even sexier as well. Thank you for that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I was 24 and fresh out of grad school, I frequented the clubs that had ladies night events, hoping to find a proper young lady to date. What I found instead was an unlimited supply of women in their fornicating forties and their filthy fifties, most of them married, and all of them horny. I always went home with one. Virtually every one of them was a "Sandy", in appetite and attitude and ability (but rarely in physique). There was a 48yo MWF that I dated for almost a year, who I impregnated (her request)just before her husband got transferred for work and I never saw her again. She was the most aggressive and depraved bitch i've never known. Your story reminded me of that relationship and our love, and I greatly appreciate your doing that. THANKS!

MuskscentMuskscentover 1 year ago

Very hot story! I loved the seduction sequence. It was very masterfully done. When I was in my late 30s, I was seduced by a hot 53 year old blue eyed blonde with big tits. She introduced me to new and innovative ways to have sex. Sex is still smoldering hot with her after many years. This story accurately captures how an older woman can lead a younger man into reaching sexual fulfillment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read about three pages and skimmed to the end. I figured either the Sandy slut picked him up when he relented to the aggressive talk, or she was sent by his wife to tease him into the seduction. The description of the porn shop owner read like she was on her way to Egyptian mummy skin and grasping at straws for an extortion mark. If he was not interested in her, physically leave the bar.

Aside from the slow build, she talked like she could pick her next ride and nobody with a pulse will say no; and I state unequivocally no person alive cannot be seduced if the right buttons are pushed.

I would have read every page, but I expect sex in the end and just want to read about the characters and the enthralling story. The author has literary skills. I gave three stars overall, and may direct contact the author.

Bruce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...