Old Ladies, Thongs, & Whiskey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yummy, haha!" she said with a smile as she pointed his cock down at her giant boobs again.

This orgasm felt like it lasted forever, but it was finally at this point that he began to come down from his high. The jets of cum bursting out of him fired off with less force, barely reaching her chest, some landing on the bed. Eventually, the cum began to just leak out of his cock, coating her stroking hand. As the last few weak geysers came out of him, she brought his cock to her lips and took the final bands of jizz shooting out of him directly into her mouth, swallowing it down eagerly. When his cock jerked in orgasm for the last time, she let go of his exhausted prick.

Josh was in a daze. Before he knew it, he had collapsed back onto his knees. His eyes drifted open again, and right in front of him was Sandy, still on her knees.

And she was absolutely covered with his cum.

She had a supremely large expanse of titty flesh, but more of it was covered with his semen than wasn't covered. Streaks of his jizz crisscrossed her massive round jugs. The tops of them were coated with it. The fronts of them were literally covered with the stuff, not a single spot missed. The smooth curves descending towards her cleavage was slippery with his cum as well. It streaked up her chest towards her neck, and her face was also painted with some bands of his thick, white, gooey cum. With one eye still closed, she nonetheless looked at him with a smirk on her lips, a thin band of semen connecting her top lip and bottom.

"Babe... I want you to remember this sight. I don't want you to ever forget... this..." she said with open arms, presenting her cum covered body to him. He was too far gone to say anything, but his dazed eyes looked her over. But his own lips turned up in what looked to be a slightly proud grin.

Then his energy left him. Josh thought that his first orgasm would be enough to knock him out, but it didn't. But this one, this massive, world-changing, brain-melting orgasm... yeah, this one was enough to knock him on his ass. Sensing this, the experienced old slut gently pushed at him with her hand on his chest, sending him falling onto his back on the bed. He was out cold before his head hit the pillow.

Sandy stayed on her knees for a few moments as the married man drifted off in front of her. She closed her eyes and savored the moment. Then, she let her eyes open again, and a smile formed on her face at the sight of the young hunk knocked out in front of her.

"Good boy..." she said, leaning forward and slapping his chest lovingly a couple times. She then crawled off the bed and got back to her feet. While she was not above spending a night in bed savoring a good cum-bath, this... this was another level. As exhausted as she was, she was gonna have to clean up before slipping back into bed next to Josh.

Sauntering towards the door, she was distracted by a noise on the floor. Spilled out from her purse was Josh's long-lost cell phone. It vibrated against the floor, catching the old slut's attention. Reaching down and grabbing it, she opened it up and examined what the noise was about.

It was Deb.

Sandy smiled as she opened up his phone and saw text after text from his increasingly upset wife. She started looking at the texts she sent from when they were back at the bar, her laughing and joking with her hubby about this old slut who wouldn't stop hitting on him. Sandy smirked at all the smart-ass comments the young wife made about her. His messages back to her died once Sandy stole his phone. What happened from there were, at first, a few tentative texts from his wife looking for an update. When those went unanswered, probably because her husband was too busy sucking on Sandy's tits, she grew a little more worried, asking why he wasn't responding. When there was no response there, Deb let him know she was minutes away from the bar.

Then, the texts got very angry.

Sandy could only imagine the looks that the other bar patrons gave cute young Deb when she stepped into the bar, knowing her husband had ran off with that old slut. She no doubt found out eventually, and embarrassed and upset, she texted Josh angrily.

"Where are you?"

"What's going on?"

"Is this a joke?"

"Did you seriously run off with that old lady?"

"Seriously, are you joking with me? Where are you?"

Throughout the night, she had kept texting. As Sandy was fucking the hell out of her man, Deb was probably waiting at hm impotently, texting her husband like the loser she was. Her anger kept going for a while before Deb eventually grew concerned for her husband's safety. Maybe he had gotten tricked. Or hurt. Or something. Because it couldn't possibly be that he was cheating on her with a nasty old woman?

If Josh had made this whole thing easier, Sandy might have let this whole thing be as is. She might not have chosen to interject herself into his life and just let things stand after one night of fun, leaving it up to the man she was with to worm his way out of the trouble he was in with wifey. But Josh... he'd made her work for it. He'd made her chase him down. He'd denied his attraction to her for far too long. The penance for that bullshit had come.

Sandy was ready to nuke his marriage from orbit.

Opening up the camera on his phone and holding it out in front of her, she smiled and posed for the camera before taking a picture, one that both captured her smirking, cum-covered body and the knocked out, naked married man behind her on the bed. Attaching it to a text, she quickly added to it.

"Hi, it's that nasty old lady you were joking about before. Just gave Josh the night of his life. He REALLY enjoyed himself..."

Smirking to herself and hitting send, she tossed the phone onto his pile of clothes on the floor and sauntered out of the room, completely nude and deeply satisfied.

**************

Josh's body probably didn't move as he slept, being so completely exhausted. He was so worn out by the evening's proceedings that as he slept, he was beyond dreams. There were no scenes playing out in his mind. There was nothing occurring within, just an inky blackness. He was out cold in a way he never had been before, his body practically hibernating as he recovered from the events of the previous night.

So, when he woke up maybe 10 or 11 hours later, it was as if he emerged from nothingness. From a dark, all-consuming blackness into the light. When his eyes opened in the bright sunny morning, and he was in a room he didn't recognize, he was understandably confused.

He remembered nothing.

Where was he? What was this place? What... what had happened? What was he doing here? Raising his heavy head and looking down at himself, he realized he was in a bed. Lifting the sheets up, he realized he was completely naked. What the fuck?

Looking around the room, he didn't recognize anything. It was a little messy, and the dresser and mirror looked older and more worn down than the nice, modern furniture in his own bedroom. There were piles of clothes strewn about, some on the floor, some folded over the back of a chair. This wasn't his bedroom... Deb was very neat and ordered, always getting on him whenever he didn't put something away. No... where the fuck was he?

The whole night before... it was a fog. All a fog. Like a dream slipping from your mind as soon as you awaken. He remembered work, then going to the bar, getting hit on by that blonde, then by that old woman... and the rest... a blur. It felt like so much happened that he couldn't recall anything specific. For a few blessed moments, Josh couldn't remember the night before. Despite his confusion, he still didn't realize how deep in trouble he was, how radically his life was about to be upended.

Then he looked to his right on the other side of the bed, and revealed to his sight was Sandy, lying on her side, wide awake and watching him, with her elbow on her pillow and her chin resting on her hand. The thin sheet of the bed draped across the lower half of her naked body, leaving her upper half completely exposed. Which meant her massive boobs were just there for him to see, one fleshy breast stacked on top of the other, her nipples stiff. As his eyes drifted from her exposed breasts up to her aged, experienced face, and it was there he saw her lips turned up in a wicked smirk.

"What the..." he called out, jumping back in shock, moving away from her. The old woman! What was her name... Sandy! What was she doing here? What happened? Her being here, naked in bed next to him... no! No! This couldn't... how... he wouldn't! Ever! "What are you doing here? What is this? What did you do to me?" the married man asked in a panic. He still didn't remember what had happened. As he freaked out, she reached out and rested her hand on his bare chest, trying to calm him down.

"Shh, shh, shh... calm down, honey..." she said, her fingers pressing into his chest.

"What's going on?" he asked, still freaked out.

"Listen, Josh..." she began, smiling. "Me and you... we're lovers, now. Don't you remember?"

"What? No! I... wouldn't. Not with... you!" he replied to the unattractive old woman. She simply kept smiling, understanding the situation completely. Poor boy got his world rocked the night before, and had gotten every drop of cum wrung out of him. Now, after having his mind completely broken by the old slut's incredible stamina, and with not the slightest bit of lust left in his system after she was done with him, it was understandable that he'd be a bit disoriented. That heightened level of lust that had made his words and feelings for her during the sex seem almost worshipful were gone now, and all he could see was the true her. But it'd all come back to him, the memories and those worshipful desires. They always did.

"You did, honey," she said, nodding and grinning. "Me and you spent the night having nasty, sweaty sex with each other. And let me tell you, babe... you really enjoyed it."

"No. No..." he said, shaking his head in disbelief, pulling away from her touch. "You're lying!"

"You're naked in my bed, Josh... what do think happened?" Sandy said. Josh shook his head, trying to logic his way out of this, but he couldn't find a way out. As he did, memories of the night began to slowly rise to the surface. Him trying to shoo her away in the bar. Her sitting in his lap at a private table at the back of the bar. Them both in the back of a car, him sucking on her big tits. Then both of them here, in this bed, fuckling like animals. Him watching the action in the mirror as he fucked her from behind. And finally, an image burned into his mind, her chest and smirking face absolutely covered with his cum. Covered.

"No... no..." he said again. "How? How is this possible?"

"Do you seriously not remember how it happened?" Sandy said with a raised eyebrow. A flash of evil passed across her face as she continued talking. "Babe, you were all over me back at the bar. Staring at my breasts..." she said, guiding his eyes down to her exposed boobs again. "Flirting with me. Teasing me. I mentioned your wife, but that didn't stop you. I mean, you had my number in your phone within minutes of meeting me, haha! And you acted so surprised when I sent you a few dirty pictures. You acted all cute and flustered and ran off to a quieter spot in the bar, but I got the message. Within minutes, you sweet-talked me into sitting on your lap, and hon, I could feel how hot you were for me even then!"

"No, I wouldn't. I..." Josh stammered. That didn't sound like how he would behave, yet... it all lined up with the images in his mind.

"Then I got a little gun shy about hooking up with a married man, so I was gonna leave," she resumed, still toying with him. She knew he'd remember the truth of things eventually, but she would enjoy his confusion for a few minutes. And besides, it never hurt to get her side of things in first before he remembered his own. "But you ended up following me outside. It was all under the guise of being the hero and making sure I got home okay, but it wasn't long until you were sucking on my tits in the back of a rideshare, right in front of the driver. Babe, I couldn't get you off of me. We almost fucked right then and there. By the time we got in the house, we were ripping off each other's clothes. We fucked for hours, baby! It was amazing!"

"I... I..." he stammered again, in disbelief. He... he actually fucked this nasty old slut? He wouldn't have. He literally would not ever have done that. Especially with a woman like her. But more memories kept rising, them two in bed, going at it. Her above him, his hands on her amazing breasts as she rode him.

"That's right, babe, you're starting to remember," she said, seeing recognition on his face. "You loved it so much, babe. You and me just went at it. By the end of it, you were begging to pump me full of cum! And in the end, you just couldn't stop yourself..." At this, Josh went pale.

"I... came inside you?" he asked. The old slut laughed.

"Boy, did you ever. Fuck... you pumped my cunt full of cum! It was like a firehose inside me!" Sandy said with another laugh. Josh looked mortified, looking down, reeling from this information. Getting his attention, Sandy spoke up. "Then we did it again..."

"Again?" he repeated.

"Mmm hmm," she said, nodding proudly. At this, she then snaked her hand down her own body beneath the sheets. "I bent over on all fours... and you rimmed my ass..." she said with a sigh, biting her lower lip as she began touching herself to the memories of the night before.

"What?" Josh said in shock, but a memory flashed across his mind... his face, wedged between this old slut's ass cheeks as his tongue eagerly worshipped her asshole. He'd never done that before. Not with his wife. Not with any girl. But he did it with this nasty old whore? What the fuck?! How had she gotten him to the point where he was eager to do that?

"Then... you fucked me in the ass!" she said, stifling a moan of pleasure as she slipped a finger into her pussy. Josh's eyes went wide. No... he'd never done that before either. But he did it with her? Not possible. Suddenly, the image of her small, tight, clutching ass taking his entire length popped into his brain. His hand toying with the sweat around her ass tattoo before spanking her. What? "You gave me every inch, babe. You fucked my ass like an animal! You made me cum so many times. I thought you were gonna fill my ass with more of your cum, but you wanted more. You wanted to shove your big cock down my throat straight after it had been in my ass, and I did so. I sucked the living fuck out of it! Then you wanted to fuck my big tits, so you did! Fuck, did you ever!" she said, running her other hand against her exposed boobs, pushing so slightly into the soft skin. "Then, you couldn't contain it! You just had to cum, and you did. ALL over these..." she said, glancing down at her breasts. Again, the image of her giant tits covered in his cum flashed across his mind. An image that clear... there was no doubt it had happened for real. He had done it. He'd covered this old woman's enormous breasts with cum. What the fuck?

"And that's when you finally passed out," she announced. "I could have gone for more, but who knows... maybe next time." At this, she smiled at him.

It was all hitting the married man, the swirling memories of his night with Sandy. He looked away from her and put his head in his hands.

"I don't think there's gonna be a next time, Sandy," Josh muttered, looking down, the gravity of what he'd done hitting him. He'd cheated on his wife! Cheated on her with this old slut! What was he thinking? How did this happen? What was he gonna do? How was he gonna get out of this?

"Don't be so sure about that, babe," Sandy announced. At this, she tossed aside the bed sheet, revealing her entire naked form to him again. Her fit tanned belly. Her bare legs. Her shaved cunt. His eyes locked onto her body as she exposed herself to him. Thinking she was gonna jump his bones, he moved away from her, but she simply smiled and slid out of the bed, moving to stand up. He watched her rise to her feet, her massive tits swaying and bouncing lewdly as she began moving along that side of the room. As she moved away from him, this gave him another view of her big, round, bare ass, the juicy cheeks jiggling as she walked. With her back to him as she moved to her dresser, she continued speaking. "Guys like you always talk tough, but when it come down to the moment of truth, you always come back."

"I... I can't. I need to go back to my wife!" Josh croaked out.

"Your wife?" Sandy said with a laugh, pulling open a drawer. "Going back to your wife was the last thing on your mind last night, going by what you said..." She then retrieved a small bundle of lace. Still facing away, she bent over and began pulling up what was revealed to be a lacy black thong. Josh watched her thread the tiny string between her big ass as she yanked it up into place, the cheeks now framed by the tiny bands of lace. She then turned to face him, smiling, her massive boobs swaying with her movements.

"What do you mean?" he asked, trying not to stare at the old woman's massive breasts. Jesus... how could a woman like her, so much older, so unattractive to him... how could she have such a perfect body?

"Well, you kept talking about how little she mattered to you. That she was barely a woman compared to me. That you loved me and my hot body more than you ever loved her. How excited you were to cum on my tits and betray her forever... I mean, goddamn, you were really into shit-talking your wife! I don't think you actually love her at all!" Sandy said, smirking, her hands on her hips as she spoke to the married man, unashamed to display her nearly naked body to him. Josh was horrified to hear this, but as soon as she said it, he could practically hear the words echoing in his ears from the previous night.

"No... no, it was just... it was just talk, that's all," he croaked out. That's all it was, just... nasty, dirty sex talk. He loved his wife, right? But if he did, he wouldn't have fucked this old slut, right? Fuck... what had he done? His head sagged again, now realizing how deeply he'd fucked up.

"So..." Sandy began, completely unaffected by his emotional plight. "Wanna fuck one more time before you go?" He looked up at her, completely stunned by this offer. She simply grinned and snaked a finger under the hem of her tiny black thing, teasing at ripping it back off. "I can ride you right here in the bed again. Or... we can hop in the shower, get all wet, then you can push my big tits up against the glass and drill me from behind. Or..."

"I'm good..." he interrupted, looking away from this awful old slut. "I need to go."

Sandy wasn't surprised. Now completely sober, with both lust and alcohol totally out of his system, she knew it'd be unlikely to coax him into more fun. But she figured she'd try. She pouted her lip and smiled.

"Well, if that's the case, then I might as well just hop in the shower," she said before raising an eyebrow. "Feel free to join me. Trust me, it's big enough for two, haha!" At this she sauntered away, shaking her thong-clad ass as she did so. It was only when he heard the shower running and confirmed he was finally alone that he jumped out of the bed. He didn't want to give the bitch the satisfaction of one more glimpse of his naked body. But now that she was gone, he was free to move. Finding his clothes and quickly pulling them on, he pocketed his phone, made sure he had his wallet and keys, and finally marched out. Slamming the front door behind him, he was hoping to never to see Sandy again.

It was only then that he realized that he hadn't driven here. Rolling his eyes, he pulled up an app and flagged a car to come pick him up. On his phone again, he saw a lot of unread texts from Deb. Taking a deep breath, he opened them up. Reading through the texts he'd missed as the night went on, his heart sank further and further, all these messages from his wife that he'd missed while hooking up with that old skank. What the fuck had he done?