All Comments on 'Old Lovers and New Lives'

by NC_Coastal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheating cunt. Maybe she never caught her husband cheating because he wasn't. She knows for certain she's faithless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cute but how could she spend all night with him without anyone missing her? I guess she got to the beach house first and everyone else was meeting up that next day? I don't know but if it was explained I missed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, that was just awful. Hope that’s what you were going for.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Sexy and Sweet!

Passion, marinaded and soaked in Nostalgia for twenty years, simmers inevitably through to almost hover in a slow-boiled-simmer, both stimulated and sustained by the intensity of their compounded complicity.

A snapshot in time, stolen and wrenched from an altogether different "what-if" alternate timeline. An impossible wrinkle-in-the space-time-network charts! An interlude as inevitable as it was impossible!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, maybe some inconsistencies, but short and to the point: Two old lovers meet, fuck and move on, fine. I bumped into my old flame as in 15years ago, yes I enjoyed taking him into me again, it was hot but like the woman in the story, I realized it was one-of. Write on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNC_Coastal@NC_Coastal
48-year-old writer from the South. Love erotica and have wanted to write like this for years. I have a big imagination and love to chat and cam. Just discovered the chat room here. I'm a work in progress, into everything and love to play online. Pics for pics. Open-minded.