All Comments on 'Old Man and Indian Wife Ch. 02'

by shiprat

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
shidaveshidaveover 13 years ago
Ridiculous comments

How can one judge a story when it has been misprinted? The first half of ch2 is the same as the second half. When they leave the restaurant, the story starts again from the beginning.

guan818guan818over 13 years ago
You are gifted

The subject may not appeal to the normal public, but there is no doubt that you can write. Please write more! Maybe try other topics, anyway, I am one of your fans. Go go!

atul_atsatul_atsover 13 years ago
way to go !!!

Though a slightly longer, i think it is one of the best pieces of erotic works I have read in the recent past. It is probably second only to 'the shy Indian wife' authored by your guide Aurelius, which I believe is the best tale woven in the Indian backdrop.

I have yet to read the next part of the story. I hope it takes me to the edge the way this part took me.

All the best to all your future works. Keep writing and entertaining us.

Best

Atul

coolguy0815@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Hope you write more. This one was very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent writing

This is a very good piece of writing. Only the second part was printed twice, editing error. Considering that tis was your first piece of writing here, you have done very well. The slow build up, the tension of the woman, the man's point of view, everything was expressed very well. Looking forward for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re-write of Another Story

As I posted for Ch. 1, this is a re-write of Gaylord60's story,"Bert." But this one is more interesting, more psychologiclaly complex. I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant

One of the hottest stories I've read! I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best out there

I have read this a thousand times & can't get enough of it. How I wish you would write more stories. It's even difficult to write this comment as the story leaves me so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Both Pavan's & Shipra's characters have been intelligently conceived & masterfully brought to life (☆☆☆☆☆)

PAVAN IS AT A VERY TRICKY PLACE IN THIS CHAPTER. I WENT THRU A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE MYSELF (HONEST TO GOD!)

The story is DEEPER than it appears.

The married couple's relationship was at a critical stage due to a slow but steady deterioration.

Enter ALAN.

His character bring a "perfect storm" to an already shaky marriage. Shipra has a soft spot for him. She has a thing for much older men, which she had discovered in Goa years prior, when she met Nigel.

SHIPRA is sex starved, she desperately needs, literally craves cock & Alen displays an impressive one in his speedo. For years Shipra has been making a conscious effort to be a faithful wife. She now wants to fuck Alan. She is smart, educated AND INTUITIVE! She was on the right track in her analysis of Pavan's personality. Alan's opinion simply confirmed what she sensed.

PAVAN is a VERY COMPLEX CHARACTER. He is kinky in his own way, but HIS KIND OF KINK IS STILL FROWNED UPON & STIGMATIZED IN TODAY'S SOCIETY.

Pavan is a VOYEUR HUSBAND & LATENT CUCKOLD but he is not aware of that side of his as yet. He has first to become aware of his voyeur/cuckold side. Only then can he deal, & come to terms, with it.

IN MY OWN CASE, i was totally paralysed, mesmerized, when men were hitting on my wife. There were several blatant moment of the kind when i was with my first wife (she was sleeping around & everybody & his brother knew that, except me!) Once by the campfire, she was sitting beside me. The guy on the other side was a friend of a friend. He started vonversation, then bit by bit started petting her on her shoulders; then his hand ststed feeling her back all the way down to her ass, which he was feeking, squeezing, groping... I saw everything but played dumb. Another time in a bar a fellow worker of hers was asking her to lend him her silk summer dress for several hours. "If you asked me nicely, i would right now give you as a gift this Polo shirt & these jeans." I was silent as Pavan was. A guy we both knew asked me in front of my wife: "i believe in marriage... But, should the law change to allow 2 husbands, i will ask her to marry me... She & i could start dating right away and tie theknot once it's allowed..." He was suppisedly talking me but staring at my wife. I was silent. Slow music started & he asked her for a dance. He was constantly whispering something in her ear and she was laughing. She was even laughing whenever his hand moved down to her ass. I never protested. I never said anything to her or him. (She was young, only 24 when she left me for a lover of hers.)

A man whose kink is to share his wife is like a rabbit caught in headlights whenever other men are hitting on, or groping, or propositioning, his wife. Your voyeur/cuckold side is compressed (like Propane) deep in the subconscious layers of your psyche. That part of you keeps you inactive, mesmerized, in a state of bliss (which you do not recognize). YOU ARE ALREADY GETTING A KICK OUT OF WHAT'S UNFOLDING but you are not aware of that. You know people will find you to be a whimp but you just let it be.

I will read Ch. 3 tomorrow & probably post a comment.

biscuit21biscuit21almost 7 years ago
write so well

You write so well.. why have you stopped?

baggianatabaggianataover 5 years ago

what the heck? the text is duplicated

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting characters all...

I really pity their son Chintu ...being brought up in a family where the mother is a big cock whore and the father a disgruntled cuck and wimp...

I can understand what ShipraT must have faced being brought up in such a family..very sorry for you dear

BrownWifeBrownWifeover 1 year ago

This story is a dream stroy, it has made me cum many times imagining it to be me, which is very well possible... and i think at some point ti will be me.

The story deserves a much highr rating (5 star for me)....

Dear author, there is some editing / pusblishing error, and the first half of the story is pusblished twice, before reaching the end (2-3 pages are repeated)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershiprat@shiprat
919 Followers
A typical atypical Indian woman. My stories, entirely fictional, explore some dark and disturbing fetishes of mine. Infidelity, humiliation, abuse, cuckolding, and playing with taboos related to social status and age. These are just dark fantasies meant for entertainment purpo...