All Comments on 'Old Man and Indian Wife Ch. 03'

by shiprat

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
shidaveshidaveover 13 years ago
Nicely written.

I like the way you write. Good plot, showing how insecurities can lead to the ultimate fear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good work

You definately have a skill for writing. Keep it up. Enjoyed all 3 parts but the husband was a little weak. You also cater to the nasty old man and voluptuous woman crowd. Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You need a picture in your biography.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So exiting.

Very well written. One of the best stories. Can't get enough of the dirty old man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful story

A vast improvement of the Bert story it is based on.

Very very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic story!

Excellent plot, very good build-up, well written.

chennaishobschennaishobsalmost 12 years ago
awesome.

never expected the wife wud do in fornt of her hubby. still it was kiniky. though i have been my moorthy when hubby not there under his roof always i still feel i wont in front of my hubby. i replaced moorthy instead of alan. thanks the gud one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To long

To long and winding, story is good , with Indian twist..seem to be a bit racist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you need to continue the story it would be great.

you need to continue the story it would be great.

desiboy69desiboy69over 10 years ago
This is my favourite story!!!

Just wanted to say that I am a big fan of this story. I definitely prefer the wife's narration, especially because you can see her mind is in constant conflict....and not knowing how far she will allow things to go before it's too late. The fact that the husband is witnessing but somehow powerless to intervene is a huge turn on!

I find myself reading this story about once a month! Please continue writing indian wife stories like this, where it captures the internal struggles of the wife.

I created my Literotica account just to make this comment and add this story to my favourites!

I am also a big fan of "Indian Wife's Descent" by aurelius1982 (ch1 and ch2 only). I would really love it if you can write your own version of this too!

desiboy69desiboy69over 10 years ago
Correction to my earlier comment

I also loved chapter 3 of "Indian Wife's Descent" by aurelius1982. the parts i didn't like as much were the nightclub scene, or the bdsm scene that occured in later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well written really..!

This story is not very very recent and I doubt if you still take out the time to look at the comments. The story portrays the wife in an egotistical character with the husband showing similar colours and the build up is also tremendously well written. Keep up the good work. Though I'm not a fan of betrayal stories, this one appealed to my dark self. Please write stories with such detailed write up as readers like us look at the story as a whole and not just the sex parts. Bahot achcha likha hai

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wonderful story

Wonderful depiction of psycology of wife. Please continue this story further

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful story but with disgusting end

Story was wonderful and almost nearer to reality, except the last part of story. After leaving Hotel, the narrations / incidence of the story - Alan returning back, pregnancy, driving car to Alan's and having sex in last phase of pregnancy, delivering Alan's child, divorcing; these all seems degrading the quality of story. Last part of story clearly shows Aurelius's way of writing, he also develop unmatched wonderful plot and in the end ruining everything by creating unbelievable turn - like the story Indian wife gone bad, in which story from one of the best, turned into one of the worst in the end.

So my earnest request is to carry on the story further to give a logical, reasonable and believable ending, so that this story may be considered one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good sexy story

I played with myself all the way through it , let's have some more.

swimwriterswimwriterover 8 years ago
Good Narration but bad justification of wife's actions.

You are wonderful writer, but you picked the wrong story to continue, I loved your stories. This one you picked, it looked like you started with intentions of blaming husband for anything. Both wife and husbands were to blame, so no need to play on moral ground. Simply patch up and move on, would have been better ending, like - "Ok I accept I was wrong and made mistake, but you were also wrong", lets work it out or move on". But with your explanations or rationalizations all it became like - Wife is subject of mistake, she was innocent victim and she was judge, then based on her assumptions she announced the justice. Instead you should have kept it, to sex/erotica only, not letting your readers judge him/her/you, we would have accepted him as a cuck, wife as a slut and you as an erotic writer.

You write very good erotica, but sometimes to justify things it becomes little difficult to digest. Not everything has to be right or wrong, sometimes its simply erotic.

But anyway your writing style is awesome. aurelius1982 is good so are you. So keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

This is amazing story. fantastically written and thought provoking than just pure suck fuck sex story.

I have colossal of emotions and thoughts after reading this. I wont be able to write in proper methodical step by step manner.

Here husband and wife are both persecutors and victims. Indeed wife was victim first. but then she too has become a persecutor. Inability to build trust is a major issue on both sides. Both are responsible for situation.

Both have high ego , more than their marriage. Just the way he cant tell her to stop, she does not ask him to stop her..

Here husband does not want to share her. she needs to respect the fact.

And he too needs to respect that trust is most important aspect in relationship.

they could as well meet a psychiatrist to resolve trust issue or marriage issue. Instead she goes to some old pathetic guy only for his large man tool. does not fit well :(

and now when husband is ready to raise child as his own, she wants a divorce. She wants husband to take care of her during pregnancy but not afterwords! like she wants to check who's baby it is first and then decide.. unfair! isnt it?

Life is not black and white. Both characters have black white and shades of gray. I guess thats the biggest success story of the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Best

This is and has always been my top story. It covers everything erotic to me. Reluctance, humiliation, submission...and so much more. It is a believable story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved the story

Hi your story is so good. I m loving it plzzz keep more details after that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Continuation

Please please continue the series. It's one of the best stories in the site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful story

I have no words to describe how amazing this story was. Do try adding some more chapters in this series as me (and many other fans) would love to read more about Shipra's adventures with Alan especially during her stays in the hotel as well as in his apartment in Maryland. I believe these can be expanded upon with more details and spicyness as they were rushed. Either ways, wonderful job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please Continue "Old Man and Indian Wife"

Please do continue this series as it's one of the best erotic stories I've ever read. I definitely want to read more about what happened to Shirpa and Alan during their hotel stay as well as in Alan's house during her pregnancy. Also, I'd love to see what more exciting adventures await for Shipra in her future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A disgusting Indian woman

...I am sure if your parents (ShipraT) know of the whore they have raised ...they will die if not already dead...sad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
All this could be avoided.

All this could have been avoided a small blunder in decision, lack of trust, communication and adjusting mentality between wife and husband. This are Necessary for married couples.

A simple ambiguity between wife a d husband leads to wife getting banged by some lucky dirty old man to ravage her 3 day and nights and which Continued on several months in that old man's smelly, tiny apartment in Maryland.

Finally making her pregnant, breaking her long marriage commitment all this happened for moment of ambiguous decision. And the children would suffer from this. Since she is giving divorce what would happens to children that old fat man will never care for them and ahe is refusing her husbands help.

Old man utilized this situation into his advantages and his neighbors definitely amazed to see beautiful gorgeous women going in and out every month for a weekend and hearing her precious moans all night. One lucky bustard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue the story, there so many things left out as of now, How old man banged her during weekend in his apartment and happens next with her life as she is getting divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a masterpiece...

BrownWifeBrownWifeabout 1 year ago

pleaseee pleasee pleasee write more of thesee, brown wives older white

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It should be continued

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It would be good to have Pavan and Shipra to have a heart to heart and makr changes to improve their relationship. And dispose of that unbecoming bastard of alan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershiprat@shiprat
A typical atypical Indian woman. My stories, entirely fictional, explore some dark and disturbing fetishes of mine. Infidelity, humiliation, abuse, cuckolding, and playing with taboos related to social status and age. These are just dark fantasies meant for entertainment purpo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES