Old Man Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again," she cried as soon as she sucked in a gasping breath.

Jared brought his hand down on her opposite cheek, drawing out another scream, and raising a rosy glow there as well. He slammed his hips forward, causing a clap when their bodies collided, and punctuated it with another spank. Her screech drowned out that louder crack of flesh on flesh.

"Yes. Faster. Harder." She let out a wail when he smacked her ass again. "Take me. Use me. Fuck me."

Jared pounded her pussy with everything he had, dragging her back toward him with the fingers dug into her hips on every penetration. Every few strokes, he would give her ass a sharp smack, which caused her intimate muscles to clench around his cock. Her long, dark hair danced from the power of his thrusts, and her reddened ass jiggled.

Despite her slippery canal milking him, and how turned on he was, Jared wasn't feeling as if he was going to come soon. She was so small that he had to splay his knees to stay low enough to penetrate her, and spanking her was providing a distraction as well.

He felt a little swell of pride that the well-made table she was gripping the edge of barely moved from the assault.

"P-pull my h-hair," she demanded in broken whimpers.

He didn't even hesitate. He buried his cock inside her, reached up, and gathered a fistful of her dark tresses. As soon as he had a good grip, she let go of the table and screamed.

Jared took advantage of her half erect posture to reach around and grab her breast with his other hand. He squeezed the firm mound and fucked her hard. Trisha let out a long scream that warbled from his cock slamming into her. The sound suddenly jumped an octave at the end before ending in a sharp squeak.

He growled like an animal when he felt her pussy tighten around him. "You coming?" he asked through clenched teeth.

Only the Y sound of her answer came through in the scream that followed.

The tight squeeze and the knowledge that she was coming was what finally triggered his own spiral toward orgasm. He pounded her climaxing pussy — grunting with exertion. Trisha yelped, wailed, and lurched in his grip. With every cry, her voice grew more hoarse and weepy sounding.

Jared grunted when a buck of her hips caused him to slip free and jam his cock against her leg. Only the ragged sound of her breathing stopped him from sliding back into her. He released her hair, and when he felt her legs wobbling, slowly lowered her to the table.

Trisha settled her forearms on the stained wood of the top, knocking a stack of books off in the process. She let out a relieved whimper when she rested her head in her hands. Jared stood behind her, caressing her reddened ass and groaning while he struggled to ignore his cock screaming to be back inside her.

Though she was still breathing hard, he heard her mutter, "Oh fuck yes." She trembled and the muscles in her ass tightened beneath his fingers as she said it.

Jared pressed his still throbbing erection against her butt, and she moaned.

A second later, she lifted up from the table on her left forearm, and reached between her legs for his cock with the right. "I want you to come all over my face," she said in an unsteady voice.

He moved enough to let her curl three fingers around his slippery organ, and she promptly settled it against her pussy lips.

"Fuck me hard and come all over my face," she said while pushing back.

They both groaned when his cock vanished inside her.

"Do it. Take me. Use me," she encouraged him as he slammed into her.

Jared dug his fingers into her hips and lifted, causing her to stand up on her toes. His next thrust ended in a resounding smack and a screech from the added power he was able to achieve.

"Yes! Just like that," she cried. "Do it. I want your cum. I want it. I want it."

It didn't take much of her begging for it for him to grant her wish. He lasted another ten thrusts or so, and then yanked his cock out of her.

Trisha turned and dropped to her knees almost as soon as he left her empty. He moved his hand when she reached for his cock, letting her take over. She drew in a quick, hard breath, and then engulfed him in her mouth.

Jared grunted and put a hand on the back of her head. Trisha sucked his pussy-slick cock and moaned around it. "Mmm hmm. Mmm hmm."

"Gonna come," he growled when he reached the point of no return a couple of sucks later.

The sexy young minx gasped when she let him slip from her lips. Her fist pumped up and down over the root of his cock while she looked up at him and tongued the underside of the head. He erupted with a broken grunt as soon as they made eye contact.

Explosive growls burst from his lips as he glazed her face with ropes of cum. It had been a couple of days since he'd masturbated, and she took the full brunt of it. Globs streaked her face, and decorated her dark hair. It dribbled into her mouth and over her wiggling tongue. He closed both eyes with subsequent blasts.

Trisha squealed and giggled in delight the whole time.

He was completely unprepared when she grabbed his balls and took him in her mouth again. His hand on the back of her head fisted in her hair and he went as stiff as a board. She sucked his sensitive cock hard — croaking from taking him in her throat. When the last dribble oozed onto her tongue, he couldn't take it any longer. He yanked on her hair, pulling her off his pulsing cock.

A second later, he turned and collapsed bonelessly into his recliner while she serenaded him with a sultry chuckle.

****

Something felt off as Jared blinked in the morning light filtering through the blinds. It took a couple of seconds for his thoughts to focus and realize why. He was stark naked, with an equally nude young woman asleep at his side.

Trisha looked serene and content where she rested on the pillow next to him — a sharp contrast to the wanton expression she was still wearing when he'd drifted off into a spent slumber.

She'd led him to his bed, sat on his face, and reached another screaming orgasm on his tongue. Against all odds, he had swelled to erection again, and she was quick to take advantage of it. After riding his cock to another climax, she jerked out what little cum he had left all over her pussy and stomach.

His beard was still stiff from her pussy juice, but she'd apparently taken the time to shower after he passed out, because he saw no evidence of the cum he'd spattered all over her face. Jared slowly and carefully slipped out of the bed to avoid waking her, grabbed some clothes, and headed to the bathroom to wash up.

She was still out when he peeked in on her after his shower. His dick ached from the unusual use, and the sight of one of her breasts peeking out from beneath the sheet didn't help that at all. He headed into the kitchen to make coffee, half expecting to wake up at any moment with his boxers full of cum from a wet dream.

He'd just poured a cup when she sauntered in wearing one of his flannel shirts, a smile, and apparently nothing else. "Morning," she greeted him.

"Morning," he replied with his face burning. "You, uhm... Want some coffee?"

She nodded enthusiastically, and he rose to pour her a cup.

Once she'd dosed her coffee with cream and sugar, he said, "I'll head out as soon as I'm completely awake and get someone to pull your car out."

Trisha nodded and said, "Thanks." She took a sip of her coffee, and then tapped a fingernail on the table. "How long does it take you to make something like this?"

Thankful that she was filling what would have been an awkward silence, he answered, "It depends. The table took a long time because it's so big, and that's a lot of sanding. That's the part that takes the most time."

"A coffee table wouldn't take as long then?"

"It shouldn't, but things can come up. You can start turning a piece of wood for a leg or brace that looks perfectly fine, only to find out it has grub holes or voids in just the wrong place. Then you have to start that piece over again."

"I guess you make a lot of money off it after putting in that much work, huh?"

He shrugged. "I honestly do it for myself as much as anything. I enjoy it. I sell a few pieces here and there, but mostly I trade finished pieces for things. My closest neighbors get my mail, pick up any groceries I need, and things like that. I make them something every so often to pay them back."

Trisha sprouted a crooked grin. "So, if I wanted a coffee table to spruce up my apartment, I could offer you something in trade instead of paying for it?"

Jared took a deep breath and swallowed, as the look in her eyes and the sultry touches creeping into her voice told him what she was hinting at.

She stood up and began popping open the buttons of her borrowed flannel. "Maybe something like this?"

Though it still ached a little, his manhood rose to the occasion in response to the soft young skin steadily appearing through the gap of the shirt.

Trisha shrugged off the flannel, hung it over the back of her chair, and asked, "Deal?"

There was no resisting her. He nodded.

"Well, let me make a down payment," she said as she slinked toward him — licking her lips. "And you can make a deposit."

It was a fair trade all around.

****

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this bit of winter tail... Err... tale. Please take a moment to vote. That's the bread and butter of a free author. Comments and favorites are certainly welcome. They tend to attract more of the same, and the feedback is what keeps me coming back for more.

12