Old Meets Young

Story Info
A nineteen year old takes on two old men at once.
2.9k words
4.25
13.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I married when we were both only eighteen. We'd grown up in a small very conservative little town. Lynn being the daughter of the local preacher and very strict mother had lived a sheltered life of school and church. Despite being a very beautiful young lady most saw her as quite plain and didn't pay much attention to her.

But no woman could look but so good, in the baggy unflattering clothes her mother made her wear. With her beautiful red hair always pulled up in a bun on top of her head. And forbidden to wear any sort of make-up. I'd been raised in the same town but had been brought up quite different and could be considered a little wild. Being a big guy at six foot five and two hundred and sixty pounds I was a natural for sports and along with it the attention of lots of girls.

I'd had what I guess would be considered the hottest girls at our county school, including cheerleaders and beauty queens. And I can tell you they might be looked at as smart and virtuous as they sit on their thrones. But I can say with certainty they were some of the most shallow heartless sluts you could ever meet. They'd look down on other girls who weren't as pretty or didn't dress as nice or weren't in the social clicks they were in. Calling them tramps & sluts. Yet when I'd take them out they couldn't wait to go down on my thick nine inch cock or sneak me in their room to give them a good fuck.

I was a teenager so of course I'd get off having them service my cock and sometimes it built my ego to have them as arm candy. But in the long run I'd been raised with a better set of values than that. I was from a wealthy family, but you'd never know it if you met anyone in my family out somewhere. I was brought up to respect everyone, and not for what they owned but by who they were inside. And when I met Lynn I loved what I saw inside her. And despite her frumpy clothes and quiet reserved way she acted. I had a sense that under all that armor was a sweet kind girl, who could be a real wildcat when she wanted to be.

People were shocked when they saw us together and even more when I asked her to marry me. One of the most shocked being her mother. But I'd done as I'd been raised to do and asked her father for her hand in marriage, promising to always protect and to love her. And with his blessing we were married. As I learned later her father had been a bit of a wild child like me in his younger years. So I guess that's what got his approval.

If he'd have seen in the future just a bit he might have had a different opinion of me. The first time I saw Lynn naked I almost didn't believe it was really her. At five foot eight and a hundred and twenty pounds. Under all of those bulky clothes was a sex 34DD-24-35 body. With long red hair reaching her waist and sparkling green eyes. She was easily more beautiful and far sexier than any of those snobby girls from school. She still dressed very conservative around our little town. But unlike before you could see how beautiful she was.

But at first our life together was pretty vanilla but we were happy. But one night it was as if someone flipped a switch. I was going to play a little joke on her and pretend to take a picture of her in the shower. But I'd really just pushed the test button on the flash. As expected she chased me out of the bathroom asking if I'd lost my mind. I was going to let her stew a while before telling her the truth. She was in the bedroom a good while and I assumed cooling off. Just as I was about to go in there I heard her coming toward the living room.

When I saw her I was speechless as there was my quiet reserved wife looking like a pin up girl. She was wearing a sexy black garter belt & stockings with a pair of spiked heels. A sheer red housecoat you could see right through left open in front. A pair of sheer black panties you could see her red bush through. But it wasn't just the outfit. She'd painted her nails bright red and was wearing matching bright red lipstick. Dark eyes shadow and rouge on her cheeks. I was stunned at what I saw.

But when she spoke I was really shocked. She didn't sound mad or upset. She just casually in a rather sexy tone that if I wanted to take dirty pictures of her she didn't want to look like a drowning rat in the shower. It turned out her cousin had given her the outfit & make-up for our honeymoon but she didn't know what I'd think about it. But I can assure you I loved it. She was suddenly the sexiest woman I'd ever seen.

I wasn't about to pass up the chance to take some pictures thinking I might not ever get another chance. It was amazing how she knew just how to pose and needed no direction at all. Seductively taking off the housecoat and the panties. I ended up taking almost fifty pictures and would have taken more if I'd had more film. I thought she might have second thoughts after thinking about whoever developed the film would see her. But she was fine with it as long as I sent if away where no one would recognize her.

I was actually excited that some stranger was going to see my sexy wife naked. And by the time the pictures came back I could tell she was as excited as I was. And was saying she hoped the guy who developed them though she looked good. Then even said she wondered if he might make copies to take home and look at while pleasuring himself. Obviously turned on at that possibility. When we finally got them they had turned out even better than we could have hoped.

Our life totally changed the night we took the pictures. Lynn started dressing sexy at home around my friends and if we went out of town. We were taking pictures at least once a week and Lynn was ordering sexy outfits to wear in them. She was becoming quite the little show off too. Bending over in front of my friends to sit drinks down wearing loose fitting low cut tops and no bra so they could see her big tits. We even started going out of town so she could expose herself to strangers. But trying to make it appear accidental, at least at first.

It wasn't long before I couldn't resist and showed her pictures to my best friend. That led to our first threesome and our introduction to twenty years as swingers. That included threesomes, wife swapping and Lynn realizing she was bi. We also had some small gang bangs. We went to adult theaters where she would strip and have groups of guys have sex with her as many more watched. But exposing herself was something she loved. And at times led to her seducing a guy and having sex with him. And she seemed to especially like letting older guys see her naked.

This was when VCR's first came out and I had to go 50 miles to buy porn movies. On one of those trips I met a guy from our town there and we were complaining about the drive and the prices of the movies. We planned to get together and maybe trade some movies. But when he came over we started talking and wondered if we could make copies. So the next week he came over and brought his VCR. It was before they scrambled the movies and we could watch a movie on one VCR and record it on another that was as clear as could be.

We started making copies of two movies every week, and had been doing it about a month before he met Lynn. He was usually gone before she got home. She was dressed for work in a nice dress and heels. But it was still obvious she had a nice body, and her red hair drove him wild. Here was this guy in his early sixties who's been watching porn and in comes a nice looking nineteen year old redhead. He couldn't say enough about how lucky I was and how hot she was. When I told Lynn it turned her on and she right away was wondering how to show him more.

We worked out a plan and a couple of weeks later she took a day off on the day he'd be coming over. She put on her nail polish and one of her garter belts and laid out the rest of the outfit. She put on a dress like she'd wear to work and left to give him a chance to show up then she'd pretend she'd gotten off early. But of all days to do so, Bill brought a friend he'd been telling me about who had a nice collection of movies. Like Bill he was in his late fifties or early sixties and they both required discretion because of their jobs.

This was before cell phones so I had no way to call Lynn. But I knew she'd see them when she came in. So I figured we'd have to wait until another day. After she came in I was supposed to tell her she'd gotten a package and ask her to bring what she'd order down to show us. But with the other guy being here I figured we'd have to wait.

But to my surprise when I didn't say anything after she'd come in and greeted us Lynn asked me if she'd gotten a package? So I said it was on the bed and asked if it was what I thought it was. When she said yes I said bring it down and let us see it. She asked if I was sure as we'd practiced, and I said were all adults no one's going to tell anyone they saw your underwear. She said OK and quickly put on her lipstick and eye liner and took off her dress and put on the same sheer red housecoat she wore in our first pictures along with the same garter belt & panties.

A few minutes later I heard her coming but didn't know if she'd changed or not since my back was to the door. But I could tell by their eyes she had. When she got past me I acted surprised and said I meant just bring it down. Then laughed and said well I told them I wanted them to picture you wearing this. So I guess they don't have to imagine. She looked at them and said you won't tell anyone about any of this will you? Of course they said they wouldn't as they stared at my young wife's big tits totally exposed.

Then she took off the housecoat saying actually that wasn't new. As they kept telling her how sexy she was she smiled and thanked them and said they were the only ones besides me to see her like that, and said she hoped they didn't think ill of her but it kind of turned her on. Bill commented that he remembered when all women wore garter & stockings and that he really liked them. Lynn moved closer to them and said she liked how they felt and rubbed her hand over the silk stocking on her inner thigh.

Then things really got going when she took Bill's hand and put it on her inner thigh on the top of the stockings and moved it around and eventually had his hand on her bare thigh and said that feels good too. Then left his hand there and reached over and unsnapped the snap on each side of her panties letting them fall off. He looked over at me and I motioned for him to go for it. She reached down and got his hand and moved it up more until it was on her red muff. Then looked at the other guy and said they were leaving him out and put his hand on her stockings.

He moved his hand up on his own and as he reached her pussy she moved Bill's hand up to one of her big tits. After that they didn't need her to guide them. Soon one was sucking her tits as the other fingered her pussy. And their hands were exploring every inch of her firm young body. And Lynn was telling them how good it felt as they took turns sucking her tits and at one point both had one of her tits in their mouth. During this time Lynn had been undoing their pants and after getting their cocks out dropped to her knees.

At first she rubbed their cocks against her tits and then between them while she said how much she liked having her tits fucked. Then she leaned forward and started taking turns sucking their cocks. Both say they hadn't had their dick sucked since their teens when they were in the military. Lynn told them she loved sucking cock and kind of let it slip this wasn't her first time with another guy when she said she really liked having a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy and asked who wanted to fuck her first while she sucked the other one off?

Bill jumped at that saying he'd fantasized about fucking her since the first time he'd seen her. Joking with him she said you mean you don't get to fuck many teenage girls? The other guy quickly asked how old she was and she said sixteen to fuck with him then said no I'm nineteen as of a month ago. His face went from panic to pleasure knowing he was getting blown by a teenage girl. After Bill had fucked Lynn for a while and he was about to cum and knowing his friend was next he didn't want to cum inside her so she told him to shoot off on her tits or in her mouth.

Having never shot off on a girl's tits he shot his load between her tits. Soon the other guy was taking his turn fucking her as she was sucking new life into Bill's cock. But that guy didn't ask he pulled his cock out and shot off all over my young wife's face and tits saying he'd always wanted to do that. They watched Lynn lick up the cum she could reach and scoop the rest up and lick it off her fingers.

Between watching that and her sucking them off she had them both hard again. She let them choose what they wanted and Bill said he wanted to cum in her mouth and his friend seemed reluctant when he asked Lynn if he could fuck her in the ass. She said sure and I'm sure surprised them when she reached in an end table and pulled out some anal ease, lube, and a condom and said she always made guys use a condom when they fucked her in the ass. Soon he was pounding his cock in this girl forty years younger than him's tight little ass as he watched her sucking his friends cock.

Bill shot off in her mouth first and only minutes later his buddy pulled his cock out of my young wife's and pulled the condom off and shot off on her back & ass. By now these guys were spent but when Bill looked over and saw me stroking my thick 9" cock he asked if they could watch her suck my dick and see how much she could take. I think they were surprised when she swallowed me all the way to my balls. And one of them asked if mine was the biggest cock she'd ever had and she said that a guy we met at a party had an eleven inch cock and she was able to swallow almost all of it. But that when he fucked her he had trouble staying hard.

Bill kept coming over but his friend didn't and Lynn sucked Bill's cock a couple of times but spaced it out so he didn't expect it. And since she'd pretty much let him know we were swingers I shared some of our experiences with him. Only he kind of crept me out once when he started talking about watching Lynn suck me off. And asked if I'd let him suck my dick so he could see how much he could take. But I sternly said that wasn't going to happen. That wasn't the only older guys my wife put on a show for or had sex with. But were the first that old that she fucked.