Old Men and Old Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you think about coming out to the farm tomorrow for a picnic if you aren't working? We'll throw some blankets, food, and drinks in the back of the ATV and ride to the top of the bluff overlooking Sween's Valley. Beautiful view of the entire town from there."

Feeling as though I could trust him I accepted, "I have to work until one but I can come out after that. Maybe we could do a picnic supper."

"That sounds even better, we'll still have plenty of daylight to eat and then we can watch the sun set over my place. I can pick you up whatever time you want."

"That's okay Robert, I'll drive, no need you making a special trip into town. What should I bring?"

"Why don't you grab some tater salad from the deli, I'll fry up some chicken, I've got chips and plenty of drinks. Maybe wear some long pants and bring a light jacket or sweater, the night air cools off quick once the sun starts to set."

I was in second heaven, a date with a handsome rugged guy two days in a row, I never dreamed such a thing could happen at the age of 54. Heeding his advice, I wore a pair of loose cotton slacks, a cotton long sleeve blouse and brought a light jacket along. Potato salad went quickly on Saturdays so I had the deli gal set some aside for me, with that in my handy dandy little cooler I made my way to Roberts. What a lovely place, it was picture postcard perfect, the red barn and outbuildings, the white two story house with a huge porch across the front and one side, a short section of white picket fence on either side of the driveway entrance and an old dog running down the drive to meet me.

The only thing different from my grandpa's place was that the trim pieces on the barn weren't painted white as my grandpa's had been. There was a tractor with a haybine to the right near a machine shed next to a two seat John Deere ATV, walking from the barn waving was Robert, in older bibs and a tee, he wasn't dirty or sweaty so I assumed he was simply checking things while he waited for me. Greeting me he gave me a hug, a nice start to the evening in my opinion, I moved what I'd brought into the cooler behind the seats, stashed my purse in the glove box of my car, and looked at Robert with my hand held open and car keys in my palm.

"We can put them in the house, I was gonna ask if you wanted to use the bathroom one last time before we head out. I usually go behind a stand of pines up on the hill but I didn't think you'd wanna do that, I got toilet paper in the ATV though just in case."

While I wouldn't have thought taking a pee would be a topic of conversation I was also appreciative that he had considered my comfort, although squatting behind a bunch of pines wasn't beyond what I'd done in the past. He told me to put the keys on the counter and we should go, walking out the door I asked if he was going to lock the house.

He grinned, "Nah, aint locked it in over forty years, no need to start now, nobodies gonna walk into my house less'n I'm here, besides, the house key's hanging right inside the screen door."

I looked at him with half smile and climbed in the seat next to him, what the hell, when in Rome as they say. He opened and closed three different gates before we reached an open field that sloped gently to a stand of pines, a few hardwood trees and an outcropping of huge boulders, they weren't rough craggy rocks, they were all rounded and smooth, a glacier had obviously carried them a long way. And when I say huge I mean anything ranging from two to four or five foot in diameter, something else caught my eye the closer we got to the clearing between the boulders and pines, it appeared to be a little graveyard with a fence around it.

As we leveled out at the top I realized that's exactly what it was, a family cemetery with a tiny grave stone to the left of a larger one, there was a chain-link fence around it with a latching gate, what surprised me the most was how well maintained it was, no weeds growing tall, the fence line trimmed and flowers planted on each grave, mostly marigolds and other annuals that held up well without a lot of attention. In the upper right corner stood a barrel with a watering can next to it. I was astonished and moved at the same time as I walked toward it. The grave on the left had obviously been a child, the headstone on the grave in the center was engraved with a very simple saying, *Agnes, my girl for life* along with date of death and birth, the regular stuff. The smaller headstone to the left was engraved with *April, our angel*, her birth and death dates, she died at the age of five.

Tears were running down my cheeks as I witnessed him walk inside and kneel between the headstones putting a kiss on each one. When he stood he wiped his eyes before he turned with a smile.

"I come up here at least once a week weather permitting to talk with the old girl, I usually bring the weed whacker and keep the weeds at bay, I keep some water in that barrel and sprinkle the flowers, Agnes would'a liked that, she loved marigolds, and little April, well, I been coming to see her for over thirty years. There's room enough for me to the right of Aggie when I kick the bucket, after that it won't matter."

I'd always thought people had to be buried in a cemetery so I asked, "Don't you have to bury people in a cemetery, how can you bury them on your farm?"

"Most states allow you to have a private burial plot if you meet the criteria of your local health department and get a permit, here for instance I had to have the funeral home do certain things. Permits and all that stuff was done decades ago when we buried April, the old girl wanted to be buried in a pine box type coffin like you see in western movies, so I built one and that's what I buried her in."

I'd asked if he minded me watering the flowers, he nodded okay, as I watered the flowers on Aprils grave I could hear him talking softly to his wife's headstone, "She's a good one old girl, I kinda like her."

Now I was curious, walking to the ATV I stopped and turned him to face me, "Why do you refer to your late wife as the *old girl*, wouldn't she be upset if she could hear you?"

"Agnes, nah, I been calling her that since just after we got married, we'd be somewhere or doing something and I'd say, *well old girl, you ready*, she'd take my hand and off we'd go. I think she'd have hurt feelings if I didn't call her that, it's kind of like other people say sweetheart or honey, things like that. Don't get me wrong, I called her that stuff too, but not very often in public, that was private, you gotta remember we were raised in a place and time when people didn't hang all over each other like they do now, that was for at home and the bedroom. This is still a small town where tongues wag all too frequently."

While he talked we fluffed out the blankets and got the rest in place for a picnic, a lovely evening with a stupendous view of the entire valley all the way to the very edge of town, buildings were the size of ants but you could see it none the less. Robert had assessed the situation correctly, as the sun began its long slow journey over the horizon I slipped my coat on while we packed up, though there were lights on the ATV Robert wanted to head down before darkness befell us.

When we were packed he excused himself behind the pines prior to the bumpy ride back down, when he returned I smiled. "Think I'll do the same, where's that TP?"

With my pants down far enough to expose my butt I squatted, after drying myself and pulling my britches up I giggled softly, I hadn't let the long grasses of nature tickle my girlie stuff since I was a young lady. I got on board and slid my arm through his with a smile.

"Thanks, that could have been a long ride otherwise."

He patted my knee, "Let's head for the house and a cup of coffee, baked a cherry pie yesterday, got some left if you're interested."

I nodded as we started out down the hill, it was dark enough by the time we made it through the final gate that I was glad we'd left the hill when we did. I helped him unload, then get rid of the trash while he made coffee, I was done as he was pouring a cup for each. We enjoyed pie talking about the different aspects of farm life, I had so many questions, when it was time to go he walked me to the car, opening the door I stopped and thanked him for a wonderful evening.

His response was sweet, "I have no idea how to do any of this stuff, so I'm just gonna ask, is it okay to kiss a girl on the first date?"

Moving closer I reached up placing the flat of my hand on his cheek, "A first date I'd say no, but this isn't the first date, last night was, so I think you should kiss me goodnight."

As he leaned to me there it was, Old Spice, ever so faint and yet detectable to my nostrils. His lips were soft and full, he was so gentle and yet I knew without fail he was in control. He broke the kiss which caused me to immediately snake my hand behind his neck and pull him in for another, I loved the feel of his warm muscular arms around my body, I was tempted to push my pelvis into his and decided against it. There would be plenty of time for that, no need to rush things and possibly push him away.

He pulled back slightly looking at me, Thanks Doreen, I haven't kissed anyone since Aggie died, felt good, can we do this again? I mean go on a date, well, kiss too, but you know what I mean. I hope."

I pushed up on my toes as I pulled him down for another long, soft, enticing kiss, no tongues, no gaping mouths trying to devour the other ..... a simple sensual kiss, yet one more thing missing from today's hot and horny *hooking up* way of life. I told him Sunday was laundry day but I would see him at the store later in the week, or he could text. He texted me Wednesday evening, the normal stuff, how was my day, what had I been up to since our picnic, would I like to go for fish again on Friday? I responded that I would and asked what time. Following supper on Friday he sort of himmed and hawed as though he wanted to spend more time with me but didn't know what to say or do. I chose to take the initiative.

"Robert, would you like to come to my house for a bit? I don't have pie but I did bake a cake Thursday, it's still fresh if you're interested. I've got coffee or milk, maybe some apple juice. Interested?"

He nodded and as he stood he reached for my hand, I thought it was simply to help me up until I realized he wasn't letting go, I was happy inside without breaking into a happy dance on the outside. He didn't say a word on the way to the car other than to respond to greetings from those entering, opening the door for me I asked if all was okay.

"Yup, good with me. Why do you ask?"

"You haven't said anything since we left the table other than to greet people. Have I somehow done something wrong?"

"Heavens no Doreen, I just aint much of a talker, sorry bout that. By the way, I sure do like that dress, you make it look good."

Oh I love how this man thinks, I make the dress look good, not it makes me look good. If this relationship wasn't in the infancy stages and he weren't such a gentleman I'd try and get him into my bed immediately, nobody had complimented me like that in years, I could feel the tingles between my legs and then startled myself when I felt my panties dampen. I hadn't been wet without stimulation in so long I nearly forgot how lovely it felt to be warm and wet just at the thought of someone touching me, loving me, satisfying me. I was glad I'd worn stockings with straps, as I sat I let the skirt ride up a few inches above my knees, I saw that he noticed, I quietly declared victory deep within.

I had no plans to jump his bones just yet, but knowing he had noticed and was probably interested gave me a huge boost of confidence, when my ex had left me for the newer younger version I felt as low as anytime in my life, I wanted to hide and never come out in the open again. Little by little I got past it but still the thought always lingered, would I ever be desired again, or was being lonely feeling worthless going to be my lot in life. What Robert had said along with him looking at my legs longingly, changed my attitude instantly. Sitting at the kitchen table I cut cake and got him a large glass of milk, we chit chatted for a short time until I felt comfortable enough to pry.

"Robert, what happened to your little girl, do you mind me asking?"

"She got kicked in the head by a cow and died of a brain hemorrhage, nearly killed both of us, our son died in Iraq, was blown up so bad all I have is a vase of his ashes on the mantle. That was the beginning of the end for the old girl, she went into a deep depression and never really came out. Kept saying she was a horrible mother for allowing two children to die before she did, not sure what she thought she could have done to save them, in the end she wasn't even talking to me."

"Was it a painful death, or did she go in her sleep?"

"In her sleep, I woke one morning to find her on her side facing me with her arm across my chest, something she hadn't done in years, I was encouraged thinking she was maybe coming back to join the living, until I realized it was cold. She was gone, the coroner figured it was her final gesture in life to let me know she loved me. I'd like to think that, I hadn't really had the old girl for years, it'd be nice if she were saying she loved me after over forty years together."

I was in tears, silent, but still in tears. What kind of crap life is that for one man? To lose a daughter at five, then a son in battle and his wife to depression, I would have been in the looney bin, yet here he was with a sound mind and an attitude that signaled he was thinking of the days ahead. His only bright spot in life was his daughter and grandkids so far away. Though tragedy had struck when our girl died there was no comparison to his suffering. The dirtbag I'd been married to was nothing in comparison to Robert, this was a man, a man's man, a rugged individual on the outside but full of fluff on the inside. I determined at that moment I was going to win him over, not just seduce him, but win him over, make him mine if possible.

I had often wondered if I would ever marry again, I'd found my answer in Robert, absolutely if it was someone like him. There was one piece of cake left, when I offered he gave me a sly grin and nodded, "No need something that good goin to waste, I'd probably better make sure it doesn't."

He was talking about beef prices and how they fluctuated so much, about how many heifers had been born in comparison to males, a tractor he needed to have repaired, almost as though he wanted to talk but didn't know what to say, that is until he stopped and reached for my hand across the table.

"Doreen, like I said before, I don't know how this works anymore. I'm too old to be twitter pated but I surely do like being with you, I like your company, you're the prettiest thing I've seen since the day I met Aggie in fifth grade, so I need your help. How do I become more than just a friend, that is, if you want to be more than friends?"

My head hadn't swooned and become this wooly in years, I wasn't sure what to say so I said nothing. Instead I got up, walked around to his side of the table, motioned for him to scoot back and sat on his lap with my arms around his neck.

"I think you could start by putting your arms around my waist and kissing me, that would be a good launching point. When we're done kissing you can tell me how pretty I am again, I wouldn't mind that a bit, and if you're lucky I might let you get to second base."

As we necked I settled onto his lap more comfortably by turning myself into him more, which allowed his hand to rest at the top of my butt with the other on my side. There was no bulging hardon pushing into my ass, no ragged breathing, no frantic groping, unlike young pups he was in full control. I had no doubts I could get his dick hard, but that wasn't what me being on his lap was about, we were forming a bond together, a bond that I felt wouldn't easily be broken once fully acknowledged. Would I have his shoes under my bed? Yes, just not yet, as mother always said, patience is a virtue.

The smell of Old Spice filled my nostrils, I gloried in the soft inviting fragrance, the more modern males wore cologne's with names like, Versace Eros, Eternity, Sauvage, Obsession, Jimmy Choo Man and the list goes on, guys like Robert wore the tried and true scent men had worn for decades, Old Spice. He had his hand at the top of my butt and was softly caressing it, then his hand went up my side gently cupping my breast, they hadn't been touched by a male hand in I wasn't sure how long. He didn't squeeze, or grab, or pull at it, he merely cupped and softly formed it from beneath, the feel of those huge strong fingers sent a shiver down my spine.

Moaning into his mouth softly he took the hint and caressed it in a more passionate manner, gently molding and kneading, as his fingers brushed over my ultra-sensitive nipple I found myself making a whimpering noise into his mouth as his tongue beckoned mine. When he palmed my entire tit through the dress I actually came a little, not enough to shake and quiver but certainly enough that I knew I had. He dropped his hand onto my leg and inched my dress up, rubbing his hands along the top of my stocking he bumped the clip on my garter belt and smiled through the kiss.

I was smiling as well when I spoke, "Do you like stockings Robert? I hope so because I have lots of them, I love the feel of silk on my body ..... everywhere. He didn't move his hand any higher and I was glad, I was horny but not ready to take my panties off and play, not just yet anyway, as his fingers danced across the tops of my stockings he pulled his lips from mine and began to hum as he nuzzled and kissed my neck. Son of a bitch, this man knew how to push every button I had, I had to make a quick decision, either stop him or be bent over the table, panties around my knees and his cock buried in my pussy.

Putting my hand on his I stopped the movement, "I think we should stop Robert, I'm not quite ready to go any further."

Pulling the hem of my dress down he looked into my eyes, "Ya know, I aint either, guess I kinda got carried away, been a lot of years since I touched a woman like that and didn't have her push me away. I tried to be romantic with Aggie the past few years but she wasn't having any of it, so I quit and turned off all the feelings. Not meaning to offend, but when I smelled how excited you were coming from under your dress the old bull in me came to life I guess. Mind you, I like that aroma, between your perfume and your natural scent you smell wonderful."

My mind was whirling. He smells my pussy in a state of arousal and tells me how wonderful he finds the scent, my asshole ex always told me I smelled like dead fish. Well, fuck him, I've found a man who likes the smell of my arousal, and frankly, I never thought I smelled badly, I mean, a woman knows when she doesn't smell fresh or inviting, it was his excuse to never go down on me. To be sure he liked me to blow him, but he never wanted to reciprocate, I found myself hoping Robert was willing and talented because before too awfully long I planned to have his face buried in my muff.

We kissed a bit more at the door and he was gone. While undressing I couldn't believe how wet my panties were, as I pulled them down to pee it was as if there was something holding them against my vulva, the gusset was thick and sticky. Being that wet since menopause had been non-existent, that is until tonight, that man turned me on, no way around it. I tossed them in the laundry basket and pulled on a fresh pair, as I adjusted the leg openings I made the decision to trim the wild and wooly renegades trying to escape. Morning would be soon enough, sleep awaited me.