Old Men and Old Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After showering in the morning I used scissors and trimmed along the edges of my natural pubic hair which removed enough to not have anything trying to escape along the edge of my panties. I wasn't going to shave, the idea was not something I cottoned to, if a man didn't like what God gave me then too bad, Robert didn't strike me as the kind who would want me bald. I made a decision to spice it up a little now that I'd let him play along the tops of my stockings, digging through my underwear drawer I found two more garter belts I hadn't worn in a while, one yellow, the other a bright red, then rummaged through the drawer next to it and began pulling out the sexier stockings.

I didn't have any of what one would call sheer bras, I did have several silk bras that shaped and felt comfy at the same time. I made a mental note that I needed to do some online shopping that evening, it was time to upgrade what I was hiding beneath my skirts, I had a plethora of different ideas about what I thought Robert might like. My work attire for the day was a cotton skirt that ended just above the knees and a button cotton blouse that all could see, underneath I was dressed in a manner to be adored and ravished, red boy shorts with thin white stripes diagonally, light colored stocking attached to the red garter belt and a lacy bra that covered well but allowed the girls some freedom to sway if I so desired.

I felt good, I felt attractive without looking slutty or desperate, being Saturday the pharmacy would close at four, maybe he and I could do something together for supper. When I called at noon I was surprised that he answered.

"This is Robert."

"Hi, this is Doreen, did you have plans for supper tonight? If not, maybe we could do something together."

Waiting for his answer I was thinking to myself about how fast things were moving after all the months of circling each other.

"Wanna try something different?" I commented sure. "How about we drive to Blue Mound and go to an early movie before all the rowdy bunch arrives, we can have popcorn and pop for a snack and then go out to eat afterward. Quite a few restaurants over there."

"Mmmm, I love that idea, I'm off at four, pick me up at four thirty. Mind if I wear a skirt and blouse, then I won't have to change when I get home? Okay, thanks, see you then."

The afternoon went quickly with the prospect of somewhere to go with Robert dancing in my head, you couldn't have done anything to rattle my pleasant attitude, who knows, maybe we'll go a bit further tonight. Thinking about what might happen had me damp the rest of the day, not wet, but certainly not dry. When I got home I contemplated putting on fresh panties and quickly ruled it out, he had said he liked my scent, those silk red boy shorts were staying on, considering they were only damp they weren't uncomfortable.

The theater we went to was one of those with the big wide seats with the arm rests that lift like an airplane, as soon as our popcorn was done I lifted the arm rest, moved against him, put his arm around my shoulder and tucked my feet under my butt. The movie had decent actors and was done *okay* but the plot stunk, we'd lost all interest within a half hour, two rows ahead of us was a young couple making out, actually they were all but naked and fucking. It was more than high school kids kissing and petting,

they looked like a married couple in their early twenties.

We had watched them inadvertently about ten minutes when I reached for his chin turning his face to me, "Young people, shall we show them how it's done cowboy?"

We were in the back rows with nobody behind us, we could be as foot loose and fancy free as we wanted. As he shifted to face me I tugged the blouse out of my waist band, our lips melted together as one pair, his hand went under my blouse and onto my tit over the bra, I whispered, "Push it up, I want your hands on my skin."

The nipples were beginning to harden as he moved the bra up but when I felt that large calloused hand touch my bare skin they were as hard as if they'd been exposed to freezing air, I could feel the areola tighten and imagined what they looked like all scrunched up holding my nipples dead center. Robert played with my breasts as we kissed, it felt good to be wanted and desired instead of being used as a piece of meat like my ex had, gah, I hated that prick. Moving his hand off my breast it dropped to my knee and began the pleasurable journey up to my warm damp panties, though his hands were calloused I was amazed that they didn't snag at all on my stockings.

When he reached the top of my stocking he stopped, slid three fingers beneath the strap and moved them closer to the edge of my panties, when they made contact I heard him groan into my mouth. Removing the fingers from the strap he gently maneuvered two fingers through the leg hole of my panties and moved them up and own over my well-trimmed hairy mons, talk about teasing a girl, I was ready for him to grab a handful and sink his fingers inside me. I could tell that wasn't the way it was going to be, removing his fingers from the leg of my undies he then moved his hand over the hip and onto my butt where he softly rubbed it up and down.

I was ready to open my legs and let him play but he had other ideas, pulling his hand from beneath my dress and pulling the hem down he suggested we leave and go find somewhere to eat. As we were putting ourselves back together I made a onetime mistake by calling him Bobby when we walked to the car. He was kind in the way he admonished me.

"I really like you Doreen, I wanna be with you but Bobby is what Agnes called me all those years. You can call me Bob, or Robert, or anything else you want but it can't be Bobby, too many memories attached to it."

I was already in love with this guy, he didn't yell or sulk or pout or give me the silent treatment, he simply explained why I couldn't call him Bobby and that was the end of it. If given the opportunity I was ready to be with this man until one of us died, damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead. Both of us were craving a steak, a Logan's Steak House was on the way home and the lot wasn't full, he had the New York Strip and I had the petite filet. The ride home was around forty minutes on a clear day, Robert chose to go a bit slower than a daylight trip, with deer on the move at night we didn't need one to dash in front of us.

Standing at my front door kissing me goodnight I decided to make a bold move, "Would you like to come in Robert, you can stay the night if you like."

With his hands on my waist he looked in my eyes, "I wanna do that Doreen, believe me I do, you made fires burn inside that I thought were dead, but I need to go talk to the old girl tomorrow before we do that. The flowers need watering and I need to spend time with her, I need to get past this feeling that if I date you I'm somehow cheating on her."

I stopped him, "If you think we're going too fast just tell me, I can wait."

In an almost panic sounding voice he blurted, "No, no, we aren't moving too fast and I know my talk with Aggie will be fine, it's just something I need to do, please understand. Once that's done, we'll work on me spending the night. Fair enough?"

More sensory overload, "You're a good man Robert George, I'll wait, and know this, whenever you're ready so am I, we'll show those youngsters what true romance is about. By the way, did you like what was under my dress?"

He groaned a feral sounding utterance from deep within before speaking, "Do you wear those all the time?" I nodded. "I love that stuff, I can't wait to worship your body. Good night, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

I could remember the early years when I was as much in love with my ex as he had been with his beloved Aggie, I had no problem with him talking things over with her, how I wished my marriage had been that strong. Alas it wasn't, however, I believed the time could be redeemed with a man like Robert. He called early asking if I'd like to do Sunday brunch at the diner, I concurred and told him I'd be ready by eleven.

Eleven rolled around and no Robert, then eleven fifteen, at eleven thirty I knew something was wrong, he wasn't answering the phone or texts, I jumped in the car and headed toward his farm. As I pulled in the driveway I was certain something had happened, the dog was nowhere to be seen, when I opened my car door I could hear Rusty barking on the other side of the machine shed. Turning the corner my heart stopped, there lay Robert on the ground, my heart began beating again as soon as he looked my way. Thank you Jesus he wasn't dead.

I knelt next to him, "Are you broken, have you called an ambulance? Can you move?"

"I'm not broken, at least I don't think so, I can move everything but it sure hurts. I think I bruised some ribs pretty bad though, hurts to breath and my body aches. Can you help me sit up?"

With him upright I finally asked, "What happened, why are you so beat up? How long have you been lying there?"

He looked embarrassed as he sighed, "Fell off the roof, wanted to check something just before I was gonna change and pick you up. I made a bonehead mistake when I put my foot on the ladder, I wasn't centered on the rung and my foot slid sideways, all I can remember was falling backward. My phone is in the house and my ribs hurt too much to be able to sit or stand, I tried rolling myself up but that was even worse. I figured someone would come lookin for me sooner or later."

Though he didn't want an ambulance I called for one anyway, he could be as pissed as he liked but I was taking no chances. There was no blood in his urine so they figured his insides were okay, he had three badly bruised ribs, his right wrist was sprained so bad it swelled up to look like a child's baseball mitt. He had suffered more muscle trauma than anything, the doctor's orders were to stay off his feet as much as possible and rest. I almost laughed when he said it, I doubted he would heed anything the *kid* as Robert called him had said. By the time they had poked and prodded, took x-rays and prodded some more before letting him go it was nearly seven o'clock.

Driving him home it was obvious he was in grave discomfort if not pain, it took all I had to get him out of the car and upright, he was able to walk if I was ahead of him with his hands on my shoulders, but slowly and gingerly. There was a huge bruise on the inside of his thigh so the right foot dragged a little, getting him inside he needed the bathroom, not being able to stand for more than a fifteen or twenty seconds without support we decided his best option was to sit and pee. I unfastened his jeans and lowered the zipper before I left the room, he told me there were sweatpants in the middle dresser drawer, I found a pair and laid them on the bed. Thankfully his bedroom was on the first floor.

When he called me he had his underwear up but couldn't bend over far enough to pull up his pants, I pulled them up but didn't fasten them, with his hands on my shoulders I walked him to the bedroom. Sitting him on the bed he groaned from deep within, the kind of groan that derives from pain, taking the initiative I gently laid him back, took off his shoes, tugged at his jeans until they were off and put the sweat pants on him. The hard part was getting them past his hips, I had to roll him first to one side then the next while he moaned and broke out in a sweat.

I knew what that was, shock, grabbing a cold wet towel from the bathroom I slid in under the back of his neck before he fainted. Within five minutes he was right as rain once more, I swung his legs up onto the bed and helped him find the middle, he was asleep almost the moment his head hit the pillow, I removed his glasses and left the room. Knowing he was going to need help at least a few days I called my supervisor, explained the situation and asked if I might be able to take a few days of the three weeks' vacation time I had accumulated. After calling to make sure someone could cover for me she called back and told me I wouldn't need to come in until Thursday. Perfect, he should at least be able to get to the bathroom on his own by then.

Knowing he was out for the count I quickly went home, grabbed some outer wear, undies, toiletries and went back to Roberts, I checked on him right away, still asleep lying in the exact same spot I'd left him. I wasn't at all surprised by how neat and tidy his home was, it was a reflection of him, breakfast dishes done and in the drying rack, counters and table wiped down, and a roast defrosting in the sink, I figured for supper or the next day.

Off the kitchen was a room that contained the laundry area, I could see where he had sorted clothes into three separate baskets but hadn't washed them yet. Remembering my normal laundry day was Sunday I made an assumption his was as well, he was likely going to do his washing that afternoon after our brunch date. Loading the cottons I noticed his underwear were all grey or black and grey Hanes brand, it was probably what Aggie had bought and he continued.

Loading them into the washer jogged my memory, I hadn't paid much attention to his underwear when I was helping him dress and get into bed, but now I had a moment or two to recall what I'd seen, there was a nice sized lump in the front of those briefs, almost as though he'd put a small baking potato in them. Thinking about it over a cup of coffee I wondered what it might feel like to have a full size cock inside me, my ex wasn't very well endowed, what he had got the job done but usually just for himself. I wasn't looking for monster, those things end up hurting a girl, I was looking for normal sized as I'd read about in articles, six to seven inches and thick, I'd be pleased with that.

I'd been checking him every half hour, when I went in about nine thirty he was stirring, speaking softly and stroking his face he opened his eyes, speaking barely beyond a whisper he told me he needed to pee, the problem was, he couldn't get up. I rummaged through the recyclables and found an empty gallon jug that had contained water, I brought it him and then left the room, a minute later he called my name.

"Doreen, there should be an empty Lemonade jug in the recyclables, that will have a bigger opening, this one isn't big enough."

When I found it and opened the top I gasped, it had to be an inch and a half or more across, I took it to him wanting to see just how big the head was but at the last moment I turned my back. I could hear the sound of urine going into the battle, then his sigh of relief, the covers rustled and I turned to find him covered.

"Thanks Doreen, that other one was just too small, this one was better. I'll keep it next to the bed so I don't have to call you later. There are some of those bending kind of straws in the bottom drawer next to the dishwasher, would you bring me some water please."

And so it went, I slept on the couch waking every hour or so to check on him, he ate a fried egg sandwich lying on his back Monday and nothing else the rest of the day, most of his day was on his back sound asleep. Tuesday morning he was awake when I went in to check at six thirty, helping him sit was a struggle, with me bent between his legs, my arms under his and around his upper back I lifted as he tried to stand. With him upright, his arms around my neck, me holding him tight so he didn't fall he let out a loud yell in pain. As he relaxed slightly he spoke.

"Can you get me to the bathroom? When I'm done I'll call, then I'd like you to get me to my recliner. What day is it?"

I left him in the bathroom then made my way to the kitchen, I was going to have some scrambled eggs and hoped he would eat something as well. Once in his chair I talked him into eggs and toast, he wanted milk and not coffee. When I took his plate he gently placed his hand on my wrist.

"Thank you Doreen, I know you're missing work, I'll make that up for you. One more thing, in the basement is one of those walkers with four wheels sitting next to the furnace, I bought it at a garage sale for five bucks, figured I might need it someday. Would you mind getting that, if I have something to lean on and take the strain off my back I should be able to walk on my own."

He was right, getting out of the chair took half the effort as the bed, once upright using the walker took the sharp pain of holding himself upright away. Tuesday afternoon I called his daughter and explained what had happened, she was ready to drive down but I assured her I was able to be with him and all was going well. He hadn't eaten any lunch and was hungry enough for a grilled cheese sandwich for supper, he dozed on and off all evening while I read, at eight thirty he groaned something about sleep but he dreaded the thought of getting back in bed. He'd been sleeping on and off all day in that chair, I convinced him to stay there, I'd be right next to him on the couch.

By Wednesday night when I left he was able to get out of the chair alone, gingerly I might add, use the bathroom, he'd eaten a little for breakfast and lunch along with a halfway decent portion at supper. He had a bowel movement after supper which was a good sign considering he'd been immobile the past three days. When I kissed him goodnight I ran my hand across the stubble on his face.

I quipped, "Hey you old porcupine, I'm gonna get razer burns."

He laughed, "My first project tomorrow, I'll sit on the walker at the sink and scrape from my face what grows wild on my ass. Can't stand it any longer. Will I see you tomorrow after work?"

"Just try to keep me away you handsome old coot. I'll grab something for supper and bring it along, I should be here by five."

Thursday and Friday he was much better when I arrived for supper in the evening with him, Saturday I filled in for the gal that filled in for me on Tuesday putting me at his house late afternoon. A home health nurse had stopped in Friday, while there she wrapped his ribs with an elastic bandage to help keep things tight. That made a difference, at least he could breathe deep or cough without holding his sides. When I got there Saturday he asked if I might be interested in pizza for supper, I was game and ready to order for pick up.

He stopped me, "Doreen, I really need to get out of this house, I'm going stir crazy. If you'll help me to the car I'd like to ride along. Oh, and while we're in town why don't we go by your place so you can pick up some clothes and stay here, you can have the old master, it has a bathroom attached, you'll have lots of privacy."

I focused on getting him to the car instead of answering right away, as we drove I decided it was time.

"Okay Robert, we're together every night as it is, staying with you would make it simpler for work and the rest. With the agreement that this arrangement is until you're able to function on your own."

By the time I had gathered clothes and toiletries it was nearly time to pick up the pizza, I was thankful they had a drive thru window, I didn't want to go in anywhere, at the house I carried the pizza box while Robert held onto my shoulders until we made it inside and he could grab the walker. It really was nice having someone to greet in the morning or say goodnight to, as I tucked him into the chair and turned out the lights Saturday night, he asked for a kiss goodnight. I was as ready for a show of intimacy and tenderness as he was, as I stood he tenderly took my hand.

"I don't know what I would have done without you here and I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you've done. There should be an envelope in the mail for you, maybe get it tomorrow, I forgot to say something today and when I did remember we were already settled."

He was now getting up and going to the bathroom on his own which meant I was sleeping a solid four or five hours before my bladder woke me, far better than the previous nights when I would have to be up with him at least two or three times a night. After breakfast I got the walk-in shower off the master bedroom started, while he showered I went out to the mail. I smiled wide when I saw the envelope he mentioned, a bright pink Victoria Secret envelope with what felt like a plastic card within, opening it as he dressed I corroborated my suspicion, a gift card with a value of $200. As he walked into the family room and sat down I was grinning from ear to ear, holding up the envelope and the card I asked if that was the surprise?