Old Men and Old Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is, it aint worth as much as you taking time off to help me cost but I wanted to do something beyond constantly uttering thank you. I hope I didn't overstep my bounds, I knew you liked that stuff, not only did you let me touch it but I saw it drying on the laundry rack the other day."

"Ah, the drying rack, I meant to grab all that and put it away before I left and forgot. I'm pleased that you saw what I wear and want to show you in time, up until now we've made out in the dark, when you're better we need to pick up that torch again. You'll be the only one to see what I order from Victoria's."

I stayed with him another two weeks, by the time I went home he was doing everything on his own, fairly active during the day, he'd moved back to the bed for sleeping and napping purposes, all in all he was doing well. Most of the deep dark bruising had dissipated, other than muscle strain in his lower back and a bound rib cage he was moving about with relative ease, I was unsure if I should go home or not until Saturday morning when I walked with him to look over the cattle. His look over and mine were obviously two different things, I realized that when he climbed onto the John Deere 2010, started it and told me to climb up.

Sitting on the fender felt kind of neat, we talked and pointed this or that out, I was opening and closing gates, when we turned toward the ridge I knew exactly where he was headed, he hadn't been out to water the flowers on the graves for almost three weeks. When we got there I told him to stay put, I watered the flowers and pulled the few weed sprouts that were in the flower beds, I told him to stand by while I squatted behind the pines before heading back to the house. As I pulled myself up onto the seat area he took hold of my arm and pulled me to him for a kiss.

"Wanted you to know I had that talk with the old girl and she says I'd be a fool if I let you get away. Do you really have to go home?"

"I need to Robert, my house hasn't been dusted and my flowers are living on a dash of water every few days before I head to your place, I need some fresh outfits and underwear, it's time for me to sleep in my own bed. The one in the master is comfortable but somehow it doesn't feel right sleeping in that room without you. Do I make sense?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. That's why I sleep in the guest room, maybe if I had someone to sleep in that bed with I could do it, but not when I'm by myself. I guess you're right about going home, but we can still do stuff together, right?"

"We'll see each other, you'll do well to get rid of me and when your body has healed I want you to find that bull mentality again, the one you talked about when you smelled how horny I was."

He grinned like a Cheshire cat, "Oh yeah, I remember that. It's a deal princess, it's a deal, been a long time since mister wiggly has had any fun, I'll let you know when I'm up to it."

I laughed, "Mr. Wiggly?"

"It's what the old girl called it, started out as a tease but soon became a signal. If she was talking about Mr. Wiggly I knew she wanted to play, I think the kids figured it out when they were older, we continued anyway. It was sort of a private joke that wasn't so private anymore, but it was ours until she went off the deep end."

At the five weeks mark it was clear as a bell he had unleashed the feelings of passion that had been dormant for so long, he was horny and showing me all the signs. Arms around my waist from behind, cupping my breasts, unzipping my skirt sliding his hand over my hip and inside the skirt where he would rub across my mons. I'd seen my dad do this with my mom many times when I was young, he'd stand behind her like they were talking, then he'd slide the zipper on the side of her cotton skirt down and put his hand inside.

They were very discreet about their foreplay but once in a while I could see movement of dads hand over her pussy, it never lasted more than five minutes or so before mom would take hold of his wrist, pull his hand out and quickly zip up her skirt. Once I was old enough to figure out what was going on it made me laugh inside as she would quickly scan all us kids to see if anyone had caught them, now here I was with Robert doing the same, my ignorant ex never would have shown such intimacy, I was ready to take the tumble and I sensed he was as well.

We had gone to fish on a Friday night and were on our way to his house where I'd left my car. At the house we sat and had dessert while talking about what he wanted to accomplish the next day, then he stopped and looked at me with a deep serious expression.

"Doreen, since I fell and have been healing I haven't been very romantic like I used to be, but I want you to know I'm feeling good these days. I'm ready to sleep in the old master once again, but I'll only do it with you. I noticed that you have stockings on under that skirt, might they be on for my eyes to absorb?"

"Right you are cowboy, I was hoping tonight would be the night, I dressed extra sexy, I'm wearing some of what your gift card bought, shall we do a show and tell?"

We both stood within seconds of the other, we didn't kiss, he simply took my hand and led us to the bedroom where once inside he gently pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately as we pressed against each other. As our lips meshed together the two constants I could always be sure of were present, his baby butt smooth face and the smell of Old Spice, my knees were quickly weakening when I felt his hands go up my sides and cup my breasts. I moaned into his mouth as he made some sort of guttural sound from deep within, my panties were beginning to do more than dampen, I didn't realize a woman could be so wet naturally after menopause but I damn sure liked it. He reached for the zipper at the back of my dress but I stopped him.

"Unh, uh, your bibs and shirt first then I'll undress for you with one rule, you can't touch until I say it's okay. Deal?"

He nodded as he unbuttoned the sides, then opened the first latch of the bib overalls followed by the second, holding them up by the straps he grinned and let go, as his bibs hit the floor I couldn't keep my eyes from looking down. Oh my, it looked far more impressive with him standing than when he was lying on the bed, I also noticed it had begun to harden, I was impressed and giddy with anxiety before I ever saw it unsheathed. With the shirt unbuttoned he tossed it on the chair and sat on the bed, his dick was hardened even more and pushing the front of his briefs to the maximum, whether it was the angle in which he was sitting or growing all the more it appeared as though the thick bulging head was about to pop out the top of his drawers.

I turned and told him to unzip me but nothing else, slipping the dress over my shoulders I did a slow pirouette and let it drop when I was again facing him, standing in my sheer bra, a belt, stockings and panties just big enough to cover my bush I heard him gasp then grab a hold of his cock slowly stroking through the underwear. I was not promiscuous before I married the slime ball but had been around enough to think knew how a man would react when confronted with a half nude woman, and yet, I could not recall ever having a man rock hard just looking at me with anticipation. That is until now.

I gestured to him with my hand, "You need to stop that Robert, that's my job, I'll get to that big boy soon, let me finish showing you the goods."

I started to slide the panties down and stopped at the apex of my thighs where I ran a hand along each side of the V my pussy made, pushing them down further I had to open my legs for the gusset to come loose. My vulva was thick with desire, stepping out of them I reached forward and put them into his hands, what he did next would have shocked me ten years ago, but not today. Today I was so ready to be fucked and used that I would have done almost anything to accomplish that desire.

He lifted the panties to his face and smelled deep, then tilted his head back and hissed, I thought I'd seen it all until he opened his eyes, opened the panties in his hands and licked my thick sticky juices from the crotch. I had never in my life thought of a man doing such a thing, at the same time I was never so turned on in my entire life, it was the most perverse, sexy, exciting and titillating gesture I had ever witnessed. My nipples were now so hard they hurt, juice was coating the inner lips of my pussy so rapidly I could feel thick wetness at the entrance to my vagina, I needed that cock in me and it needed to be very soon.

He cleared his throat looking in my eyes, "Take the bra off and come to me." I hesitated a second too long. "Do it now, deal or no deal, come here or I'll come get you."

Walking to him he opened his legs and pulled my body between them closing his mouth around as much tit flesh as would fit into his mouth, with his tongue swirling and a steady suction I clamped my hands behind his head and held him in place, until he bit my nipple. It didn't hurt as much as it surprised me.

"Robert don't hurt me, my nipples are super sensitive."

"I won't hurt you, Aggie liked it when I nipped her gently, I sort wondered if you would as well. If you don't want me to I won't."

I answered by pulling his mouth to the other nipple whispering, "softly".

Some women are motivating by breast or nipple play, others can take it or leave it, my breasts send delicious signals to my nether region, the left one especially, it's as though my left nipple is hard wired directly to my pussy. If sucked and manipulated properly I have in the past had an orgasm from nipple play alone, before I met my dipshit ex, but then that's another subject.

Robert had found the right combination of sucking and stimulating the left nipple with his talented tongue when my body shook, I pushed into his mouth all the more as my head went back and a long loud orgasm enhanced AHHHHH escaped my lips for the first time in years. In a belt and stockings he lifted me to lay on the bed, when my body hit the mattress his face was between my legs before I could catch my breath, what a tongue, he knew how to titillate my nipples he knew his way around a pussy as well. When he found my hot spot at the base of my clit and slightly above the opening to my vagina I let out a sharp yelp, it only encouraged him to continue, within minutes my entire body was shaking, my hands were gripping his wrists and I was bucking up into his face.

I could feel the liquid flow from me, I had never experienced such an intense orgasm from oral sex, as my thighs clamped to his head the only thought running through my brain was, *I want more*. He apparently did as well because he sucked my clit which sent me into another wave of ecstasy, I couldn't have controlled my hips if I wanted to, they were humping into his mouth of their own volition. I reached the point where I had to push him away, it was so sensitive it bordered on hurting. He was lying with his head on my thigh when I found my breath, I smiled and signaled for him to be next to me. We kissed for at least a minute, tongues dancing, bodily fluids being tasted by me for the first time.

I pulled back slightly, "I've never tasted myself before, I don't mind it, that is if I'm licking it off your face. Would you like me to suck you for a while?"

"No Doreen, it won't be necessary, I'm hard as a steel pole, I need to be in you."

I moved down to remove his underwear, his cock slapped against his stomach as the elastic caught it and let go, I liked what I was looking at. It was as I had hoped, six to seven inches of fat meaty, gnarly looking, heavily veined, throbbing cock ready to spilt me open. A vagina is elastic in nature, having had nothing of any substance to stretch mine for decades I was excited at how much he would fill and stretch me, whatever that amount might be, I was ready, willing, and able. I could barely wait to feel his juice squirt inside me. With his underwear off I put the head in my mouth, bobbing up and down several times before he grabbed my hair softly and pulled me up.

"I don't need a blow job, I need you Doreen. On your back or hands and knees, your choice."

On my back with my legs bent and alongside my body I reached between us for that monster he called a cock, I pulled it to the entrance of my love canal and answered huskily, "We'll start on my back and then doggy, I want all you have buried in my pussy, make me yours, fuck me hard baby."

What I had to say must have been what he was waiting to hear because in less than five minutes I was convulsing and yelling things like, *fuck me, fuck me Robert, Oh my God fuck me*, words I had never uttered before in my entire existence. It was interesting as I thought about it, so far today had been an overload of things I'd never experienced prior, and if what I was going through at the moment was any indication of feelings yet to come there would be more of such sensations, more firsts, more of what I had been missing for far too many years.

He pulled out and said *hands and knees, ass in the air*, I complied with lightning speed, with my ass in the air, face in the pillow and anticipation flooding my body I felt the tip of his lovely cock push against my outer labia, then the thick pulsing head open my inner petals as he moved forward inside me. I could feel the outer lips engulf the shaft as the head spread the walls of my vagina only to have them gently grasp what followed. I was being stimulated in places and ways I'd never experienced before and I loved it, when he bottomed out he slapped my ass playfully and snorted.

"You ready to take it like a woman?" Through clenched teeth I hissed, "Yeeesss."

He pounded against me with great fervor, hands on my hips pulling me back into him, although he needn't have, I was pushing back as hard as he was trusting. When I knew I could take all of him I arched my back opening myself to him completely, I didn't think it could go any deeper, imagine my surprise when he hit my cervix.

I yelped, "Ouch, that hurt, slow down a little so I can adjust."

After eight or ten shallow strokes I knew my body had adjusted to let more of him in without pain, I arched my back again and said loudly, "Now fuck me hard, don't stop until I scream."

Not only did the man have a nice dick, he knew how to use it, his stamina had carried me to the point of my third body shaking climax when I felt him swelling inside me, he was going to cum and I was going to enjoy it. I so desired for him to cum buckets inside me and he didn't disappoint, with his body pressed tight to my ass and his hands clenching my hips I felt three, four, five heavy blasts of semen hit my cervix followed by little spasms. He had been groaning so loud I knew he hadn't heard me scream out in pleasure, as he regained his breath I raised up, his hands immediately went to my breasts, softly molding them into cones until his fingers were on my nipples gently rolling them as he pulled them down.

Letting go he settled back with a heavy sigh, "Oh my stars, I haven't cum like that in ages, you certainly know how to milk my balls, when you arched your back and stuck your pussy out I knew it was time to let loose, hope I didn't hurt you."

I fell forward off his now softening cock onto my side, he was on his haunches breathing deeply as I ran my foot across that hairy muscular chest, I curled my toes grabbing onto hair and pulled my leg toward my body. He got the hint and lay next to me.

"You didn't hurt me after my body had time to make way for your flagpole, next time we'll go a little slower at first so my cervix can move enough to take all of you right away. I'm so glad you liked it, I have never cum so much and so hard in my life, today has been one first after another, Robert, I'm ready to come live with you, can we make that happen?"

He stared at me a good half minute then stroked my hair with his fingers, "I'd like that, for sure, but we need to get hitched first if you're gonna live here permanent. I know you had a shitty marriage and I'm a widower so if you don't wanna be with an old Cogger like me say so now."

Hitched? The thought hadn't entered my mind, that is until he mentioned it, and why not? We certainly were compatible in and out of bed, it wasn't as though I had some kind of career waiting for me in the pharmacy, with another thirty years or so ahead of him I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather spend the rest of my life with.

"Robert, did you just ask me to marry you?"

"That I did Doreen. Will you marry me?"

I laughed then buried my face in his neck before talking, with my head back looking at him I answered.

"Only if you promise to always wear Old Spice."

A month later we stood before a justice of the peace to exchange vows, we didn't invite anyone and used two law clerks as our witnesses. Then we went home and called kids, after explaining the realities of our lives they were all happy and wished us well. I had given my two weeks' notice as soon as he and I decided to marry, there was another lady waiting in the wings, a much younger woman which made more sense.

We still see the old crew when we shop, I still wear lingerie and make sure he sees (and sometimes feels it) before we leave the house, Robert still shaves before we go to town or anywhere else and I make sure he wears my aphrodisiac scent. There's just nothing better than to be laying beneath his huge frame lost in the scent of Old Spice as he hammers away at my wanton well sated body.