All Comments on 'Old Photos'

by WhoopsieThatsNSFW

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Not sure so I gave it a four.

It flowed well and I liked the reading.

Kind of abrupt but not bad for a flash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry, in another hour I'll have completely forgotten this brief foray into eroticism (?).

1*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

I always wonder about people who don't destroy any incriminating evidence. Maybe they want it to be found!

5

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

what was the point of this story?

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Too little and way too late!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

too close to home a 5

ctdansctdansabout 3 years ago

Glad she never made the internet porn scene and I hope they never do. It was a young but honest mistake that no one should suffer for. I understand his emotion but I applaud that he didn't call her a whore or slut. It was at a time before they met and she said it was the only guy. She didn't do that with all her dates. I hope they remain deeply in love.

However, I would tell her not to do that for me. It reminds me of her doing it with the old boyfriend. NO need to try and make things even by giving meths shots. I would rather hope that someday I will forget what I saw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Stupid. Not interesting. At all.

2**

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

At least it's showing she is willing to share herself with her present love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked the beginning, but it ended with a whimper. You had a good solid basis for launching out into a story. Instead, we get her texting him a photo—big deal. Husbands and wives see each other naked all the time. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A picture like a pity shag?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not a bad piece, but it should be in Non-erotic. Not every story that contains a husband and wife is a Loving Wives story. If the photo had been taken after they were married, then hell yes Loving Wives. But a remembrance from when she was a fucking her then college boy friend? Not a story about marriage or fidelity or adultery.

Thanks for the effort.

King_WillieKing_Willieabout 3 years ago

This isn't a story, this is the Inciting Incident of Act One.

I'm curious to see where you take it from here, but I'll be crossing my fingers for the ex-boyfriend's broken teeth and, hopefully a lake cabin set on fire.

jtukeejtukeeabout 3 years ago

A bit short is why I gave it a 4. Make the next chapter longer and more developed to get a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice little story, I kept some photos myself from a first and second marriage but it’s usually never good to go back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Is this a LW story?

I mean there's a husband and a wife, but just some old photos? Where's the story?

1 star

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
NSFW?

Not Some Fucking Witch?

Never Suck/ Fuck Wipedout?

Nice Sexy Fotos, Wifey?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Not sure why she would want to keep those pictures, or why her husband would allow it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too short to qualify as a story, never really got going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It happened before you met, actually it's got nothing to do with you.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Not much of a story as a recollection.

And for those thin skinned, low self esteemed boys, sorry but those wouldnt phase most men if they saw a picture of their wife having sex before they knew each other. For most of us, we werent our wives first, and for some of you you still arent your wives only.

Besides kids, she thought she tossed them all. So much for the reading comprehension skills the snowflakes have.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomealmost 3 years ago
Don’t take any notice of negative comments.

An interesting story, it may go further.

Please ignore negative and stupid comments.

You told us what happened, thats fine?

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Not bad as a flash story, no pun intended, you can take the story anywhere you want couples do have fun sending naked texts to each other, trouble is when its sent to the wrong person.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Was this meant to be a story? Really? 2*

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
I was sure it was going to be —

“A week later she texted me. I was at work, but my day was winding down. It was a picture - a selfie... “

...a selfie of her mouth around a giant cock.

Since I’d thrown her out a couple of days later selfies of her having sex with different men of different races were showing upon my phone every day.

1959richard21959richard2almost 3 years ago

What story?

Where is the story 🧐?

From the timeline Whoopsie.... has to be in the 70's or 80 years old.

Wait, what am I doing here 🤔❓❓

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

Very nice slice of life tale. The brevity serves the story very well. I love that the hubby get's the added benefit, after 25 years of marriage, through happenstance, nude selfies from his wife now. Short but very sweet, 5 stars.

SikemSikemalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a very well done slice of life story. Enough evoked emotion to make things interesting but not so much that the conclusion leaves major issues unresolved. My thanks to the author for posting his work here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've got a similar story but it's definitely a juicier one. I was thumbing thru Tumblr few years ago in account named "Photomat" which someone set up as digital pictures of old naughty snapshots. I came across one of a woman from above on all fours with a guy plowing her doggie style and another with his cock in her mouth. There was another nude woman facing the camera looking on. I did a double take thought the girl on all fours resembled a younger version of my wife but couldn't be sure.

When my wife came home and the kids were in bed I pulled up the pic but zoomed in on the face woman watching with everything else off screen. I asked her if she knew this girl.

"Of course. That's friend from college. How do you have a picture of her? Is that from my Facebook?"

I slowly zoomed out and watched her eyes get wider and wider.

I found it funny and arousing but she was furious. The four in the picture plus the photographer (another guy) had an ongoing group fuck session for a few months. Back then of course, no internet and when pictures were taken they didn't get widely disseminated. She contacted her friend who tracked down the guy who posted it to some other site. That pic and others from their sessions have in the net for years now and not much they can do about it.

It did lead to some great discussions between the two of us for quite awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So many comments for such an innocuous short story.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lorealmost 3 years ago

5 stars

It was too short and needed more minotaurs, maybe a minotaur took the photos.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Nice little different tale. Can't fault the wife for something that happened before they ever met.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Firefox59. No you can't fault her for something she did before they met. But you can fault her for doing it with a man she didn't marry but won't do it with the one she did. Glad at the end she did it for her Husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@etchiboy.....it’s dickheads like yourself that think you are so cute making dumbass comments like yours, that keep many authors from posting here. And to be honest, until we see something of yours that’s better, your comment simply makes you look like a total clown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Short & sweet. A peek into a couple's married life together. I enjoyed it.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@etchiboy WHY

Why would you make a comment like that.

I agree with anony about your comment.

@26thNC3

Not sure why she would want to keep those pictures, or why her husband would allow it.

She thought she had tossed them out, gotten rid of them, but obviously missed a few.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

For no more words than this story has it spoke plenty.

Like Drgnmstr97 said "very nice slice of life."

Thank you for your story.

@lujon2019, it's called entertainment. I am not surprised you didn't understand.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Honestly a very realistic look at some things that happen in married life (maybe not to THAT extreme).

All in all well done!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

26thnc is a super douche.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked it. Some of us were adventurous when we were younger. Things happen, or should I say happened. At least it was before they were married. At the end it sounded like a start of a part 2.

Thanks for sharing it with us. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A loving couple, indeed! His protective reaction to the last photo after her story, and her 'selfie'. Lovely story, truly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous