Old Swingers

Story Info
Retirement proves to be more fun than he ever imagined.
10.5k words
4.71
12.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and I had planned for years to move to Florida to escape the northern winters. Within three years of retirement, we had made several trips to visit various communities, seeing what we liked and what we could afford. Often the two were in conflict. Finally we had decided upon a housing plan outside of Tampa, a pleasant place with several amenities, but without the golf courses and high dollar luxuries we could not afford. We had done the paperwork and found that, by selling our big house up north, we could buy a nice three bedroom ranch house and have a little left over. We were like two kids waiting for the end of the school year.

But then the cancer came. Alice was never one to run to the doctor with every ache and pain, but she let this one go entirely too long. By the time the doctors found it, she had only months to live. Beyond the tears is the anger of the injustice. We had been together for forty-two years, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, etc. We had been a team, like two horses pulling a wagon, through jobs, children, mortgages, college tuition, and all the other challenges that a couple faces. Now that we were approaching the finish line and ready to start a new life of freedom, I was going to lose the woman who had completed me for all those years.

The last days were torturous, watching her lying there, a ghastly grey color, so heavily medicated that her eyes rarely opened. By the end, I found myself praying for her to slip away so that she would have the peace she deserved.

I worked two years past when we had planned to retire. It was more to keep myself occupied and to fend off the emptiness that had taken over my life. But the upside was that I was able to put away a sizeable nest egg. Both my son and my daughter had encouraged me to move to Florida just as we had planned. I got the expected, "you don't need this big house" speech, and the, "why are you still working" speech, even an unexpected, "come live with us" speech from my daughter. I did a lot of thinking one snowy bitter cold weekend and realized that the kids were right.

It was agony to go through forty years of accumulation, trying to decide what to throw out, what to give away, what to pass on to the kids, and what to keep. That took weeks, but finally the house was listed for sale.

Four weeks later I was officially retired. The same week I was on a plane to Tampa and back prowling the same neighborhood that Alice and I had visited and liked so much. One of the realities of searching neighborhoods populated by old people is that houses come available on a regular basis. They do not call Florida "God's waiting room" for nothing. So it was with me. I made an offer on a nice little three bedroom house on a quiet street where most people travelled by golf cart, and the seller's estate accepted. I was on my way to becoming a Floridian.

****

The neighbors began to appear and to greet me while the movers were still unloading my belongings. Frank and June were the first, he wearing a flowered shirt and Panama hat, while she breezed in wearing a sundress that displayed generous cleavage. She had eyes that sparkled and the smile of a hungry lioness who just found a lame antelope. It had been a long time since I had felt that tingle between my legs, but one look at June started a spark. We had an awkward moment when June asked when my wife would arrive but, other than that, we got along famously.

A parade of other neighbors stopped by but many, it seemed, were more interested in looking through the house than they were in becoming acquainted. Yet, by and large, they were a friendly group who graciously welcomed another 'grey hair' to their neighborhood. For my first several days it seemed that the doorbell was the busiest appliance in the house, and golf carts regularly lined my driveway.

Frank from next door was a genuinely friendly guy who would stop over at least once a day. He helped me with several small 'organization' projects and provided tools when I could not find mine. He offered advice on everything from auto mechanics to heart surgeons and provided answers to my many questions about local stores and services. After five days I was beginning to settle into my new world. I had spent a couple of late afternoons with Frank at a local watering hole where I met many of the regulars and was treated to all the gossip. Retired life was taking on a relaxed feel that I was greatly enjoying. I could not help but wish that Alice could be there to share it.

One morning I noticed that my grass was looking a bit shaggy. Among the things that the previous owner had left was an old lawn mower. It looked to be in running order, but it had no gasoline. I decided to see if Frank had any gasoline that I could borrow. Walking next door, I knocked on the front door but got no answer. His car was there and a radio played loudly, so I thought that he and June were home. I went around the side of the house and found that their entire rear yard was fenced in by a high wooden fence. I could hear the radio and conversation. I knocked at the gate and called out, "Hey Frank, it's Ken from next door".

"Yea bud, come on in."

Opening the latch, I let myself in. "Hey Frank do you have..." I froze in mid sentence. Frank stood naked skimming the pool and June lay naked on a lounge under a canopy. "Ah...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

Frank laughed and walked to me. I had never shaken hands with a naked man before and it was disconcerting. I had trouble not staring at June.

"Ken, we're nudists. If it bothers you, we'll go put clothes on."

"No, it was just...unexpected."

Just then June stood up and walked toward us. "Hi darlin', see anything you like?"

I stammered and struggled for words. She had large, beautiful breasts that were under the influence of gravity but still looked great. Below her waist she was clean shaven. "Oh yes ma'am I surely do, but I would just as soon that Frank didn't whip my ass for looking."

"Hell man, you can look all you want. I'm very proud that this beauty still wants to be with an old fart like me."

June walked to me and crushed her breast into my arm. She had those eyes, those incredible eyes.

"You are very lovely June. You certainly catch a man's eye."

She kissed my cheek. "His eye is a good start, but down here is what I want." Her hand brushed against my cock causing me to jump. She smiled that sultry smile and walked back to her lounge.

"That's quite a woman your June." I was still struggling to regain my composure.

Frank laughed, "You don't know the half of it." There was an awkward silence. "So what brings you over here?"

I had actually forgotten. It took a moment for me to recall. "Gasoline, do you have any gasoline I can borrow for my mower."

"I have about half a gallon in the garage and you are welcome to it. But instead of working your ass off in this sun, come get naked with us and enjoy the pool."

"Thanks Frank, but I've never...uh...I don't know..."

"Trust me bud, it's not hard to be naked. Give it a couple of hours and you won't even think about it."

"Yes, but with June around...I might get...well, you know...it might be embarrassing."

"Hey, if your tool pops up, just show it to June. She knows exactly what to do."

"Are you serious?"

"Why hell yes I'm serious. Junie loves a nice hard dick and she can't keep her hands off of it, unless she wants it somewhere else."

"But she's your wife."

"So? Ken we are also swingers, as are many in this neighborhood. Junie's already been with half the husbands on the street and I've been with most of the wives and several older widows. Junie and I have a solid and loving marriage that has lasted for nearly forty years. She loves her cock and I like it when she gets as much as she wants. If you don't want to be involved that way, that's fine, nothing will change as far as our friendship."

"Forgive me Frank, this is all a bit sudden and overwhelming for me."

"Yes, I can see that. Come on through the house and I'll get you the gasoline. You can make up your own mind if you want to come swimming with us. We'll be out here until later this afternoon. The gate will be unlocked."

"Okay, thank you Frank." I followed Frank across the patio and through a sliding glass door to the kitchen. June stood at a blender that contained a frozen yellow mixture. She was pouring it into a large stemmed glass.

"Ken honey, you gonna' join us for some naked Margaritas?"

I couldn't keep my eyes off her body. I struggled to maintain my composure. "Thanks June, maybe later."

She flashed those eyes and that smile at me. "Door's always open hon." She turned and went back outside. My eyes followed her every move."

"AHEM." Frank startled me from my trance. He stood by the door that went out to the garage. It's that red plastic can there on the right. You see it?"

"Yes."

He pushed a button and the garage door began to open. "Bring it back when you're done, we'll be out back."

"Thanks Frank." As I walked into the garage, he closed the door to the house behind him. I grabbed the gasoline can and walked home, my mind in a virtual cloud. I had heard about swinging couples, I had even researched about swinging on the internet. It was interesting to me but I could never get up the nerve to approach Alice. We had never knowingly met anyone who was a swinger and lived our married life without ever exploring it. Suddenly I found myself immersed in it and I did not know which way I wanted to jump. It had been almost five years since I had even had sex, with my job and Alice getting sick. That part of our lives had been set aside. Suddenly it was as if a giant neon sign reading "sex here" had lit up right in front of me. Oh Alice, I wish you were here.

****

The old mower had not been serviced for years from the look of it. I took some time to change the oil, clean underneath, and clean the spark plug. To my surprise, it started on the third pull and ran smoothly.

I have always used the time involved for routine tasks such as lawn mowing to go on 'autopilot' while thinking over important issues in my life. Right now I had an issue to consider and it was a whopper. As I walked around mowing the yard, I kept picturing June's naked body and hearing Frank's words. I could feel sexual stirrings within me that I had thought were dead years ago. Yet I was conflicted, feeling like I was cheating on Alice. Alice was gone, did that mean I had to spend the rest of my life mourning for her? She had been gone four years, was it too soon to move on? Even as my mind churned, I could feel my cock growing hard from the image of June. Those amazing eyes, that smile, those breasts, oh how they haunted me. I felt like a seventh grader with a hard on from looking at his busty English teacher. I'm a grown man, not a kid. In fact I'm a man in my 60's who is looking at a downhill road that grows shorter with each passing year. I love you Alice and I always will, but you're gone and I'm still here. The kids were right, it's time for me to start a new life in this new place.

After the lawn was done, I drove to the nearby store and filled Frank's gasoline can. Then I went home to shower, shave, and clean up. If I was going to start a relationship with Frank and June, I wanted to look my best. I still didn't know how the naked thing would go, but I guess I would find out.

I was nervous as a cat as I walked over to Frank and June's, towel in hand. The gas can went in its place in the garage and I walked around to the side gate Taking a deep breath, I opened the gate and called out, "What's a guy have to do to get a drink around here?"

"He has to get naked and hold out his hand." Frank was sitting by the pool dangling his legs into the water. June was on her lounge. When I walked in, she got up and went into the kitchen.

I made my way to the covered patio. Well, here goes. I kicked off my shoes, peeled off my shirt, and dropped my shorts leaving me standing in my tight whites.

"Now that's better." I turned to see June standing beside me with a fresh drink in her hand. "Here, hold this." I took the drink, using both hands to hold the large glass. Suddenly June reached down and pulled my underwear to my ankles. "Now this is what I wanted to see." Her hand, still chilled from the drink, grasped my exposed cock. "Yea, not bad at all."

I froze in place as she massaged me with her hand. I could feel myself reacting. Then, as suddenly as she had started, she left me and walked toward the pool. I kicked off my underwear and followed her, feeling very self conscious of my nakedness and my bobbing cock. June sat beside Frank and kicked her legs in the water splashing Frank. Holding my glass, I carefully sat beside her.

"Glad you could make it Ken. Do you like being naked?"

"It's gonna' take me a while to get used to it. By the way, I put your gas can in the garage."

"You will be surprised how quickly you'll like being nude. It will become so natural that you'll wonder why you waited so long."

I took a sip of my drink. The frozen slush chilled my throat as it passed down. "Damn, that is really cold. And thank you for inviting me."

"We know little about you, could you tell us something about yourself."

I started to tell them about Alice, the kids, where we lived, and my decision to retire. Just then June slid down into the water and splashed water over her shoulders, arms and chest. I continued to talk to Frank and did not notice that she had come over between my legs. I felt her hand grasp my cock and instantly her lips were on me sliding slowly on my cock. I gasped and froze.

June pulled back from me, still holding my cock in her hand. "I'm sorry, did I distract you?"

"Yes dear, you certainly did."

"Good, that's just what I wanted to do." Her mouth returned to my cock as I struggled to continue talking to Frank. I was telling him about our visits to Florida before Alice died when June stopped and interrupted me. "Can I have a drink of yours?"

"Sure hon, here you go." I handed the glass to her and she took a drink and set the glass aside. Suddenly she plunged her mouth back onto my cock and the freezing slush sent a shockwave through me and I squealed like a little girl. I tried to twist away but June pressed on my legs holding me down. Frank started to laugh hysterically.

After the initial shock, the feeling quickly became very exciting. June's tongue swirled on me and she slowly swallowed the liquid leaving her warm mouth on my 'flash-frozen' cock.

"Jesus June, are you trying to kill me?"

"No baby, I'm just trying to suck your cock. Slide forward for me, right to the edge so your balls hang over."

I had no idea what she was planning. Her mouth slid back onto my cock which was rapidly becoming hard again. She reached for the glass and brought the frozen drink up until my balls were immersed in it. I shivered and cried out.

June took the glass away and licked the liquid from my balls. Her tongue felt so warm and so tender against my balls. This woman was amazing.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Again?"

"Yes, please...and the other too."

"You like this...nice."

I opened my legs wide as she again pushed the drink up to my balls. The cold again sent a shockwave through me, but this time was different. It was not startling, it was very erotic. The cold was deeply chilling and was becoming painful when she pulled the glass away and again licked me. She took my balls into her mouth and flicked them with her tongue. I felt a fingertip brush my asshole. Her eyes never left mine as she slowly drew back and smiled.

"You like?"

"Oh God yes."

"Good."

She again filled her mouth with drink and plunged onto my cock. I wanted to scream like an animal as the ice froze my cock but, as the chill passed, her warm mouth was there to take away the cold. She seemed to relish the variety of expressions that she had extracted from me. When I looked at Frank, his cock was hard and he was slowly stroking himself.

"Bring some of that over here to Daddy baby."

June moved to Frank and put him through the same exquisite torture that she had done to me. His legs stiffened and his head rolled back when her ice-filled mouth fell onto him. June's head twisted and she seemed to take pleasure at holding the icy liquid against him as long as possible. Frank was swept away as he praised her and cursed her at the same time. She did his balls as she had done mine, leaving Frank gasping and writhing as I had. Then she did something different. She seemed to be soaking her fingers in the drink, leaving them in until they had to be deeply chilled. Her mouth returned to Frank's cock, slowly working up and down. She put the glass aside and suddenly her hand went under his balls and she thrust her icy finger into Frank's ass. He yelled and squirmed as if fighting the sensation but, at the same time, he pulled her head down fully onto his cock. His body shook repeatedly until finally he released her head.

"Wow babe, that was insane good." He sat breathing heavily and looking flushed.

June returned to me, her eyes locking onto mine. She took a sip of the partially melted drink and offered it to me.

"Thank you June, but I'll pass."

"What, you don't like a drink that's had balls in it?" She took another sip. "Mmmm, yummy." Her hand grasped my cock again, slowly stroking me while those wild eyes stared into mine. "So, how long has it been?" Her voice had a seductive purr to it.

"Since what?" Her stroking was clouding my ability to think. I could feel my cock harden.

Her head lowered and her mouth massaged me. Then she paused. "Since you've been with a woman?"

It felt so good. I could hardly think. It was a struggle to compose myself. "Almost five years...It's been about five years."

She stopped and began to lick me like a lollipop. Her fingers found my balls. "And a blow job? When was your last blow job?"

I tried to remember but found myself unable to think. "Longer than that. It's been a while."

"That's just too long." Her mouth fell onto me again and she made several slow trips up and down on my cock. "That's not good for a man. You need to send your little swimmers into some willing woman so new ones can develop." She made several slow strokes, now pausing at the bottom before drawing slowly upward. The feelings were becoming intense for me. She paused again to lick me. "And baby, I am a willing woman." Her mouth was on me again for several deep strokes. "Any time." More strokes. "Any place." More strokes. "Now let's see if we can arrange for a changing of the guard." This time there were no pauses. Slowly, steadily, she worked her mouth up and down on me.

I had forgotten how good it can feel. I squirmed and moaned, enjoying every touch of her tongue, every movement of her mouth. Eventually I could hold back no longer. I bent forward, instinctively wanting to grab her head. My muscles locked up as the pulses shot through me. I could feel my semen shooting into her mouth in a volume I never believed I could produce. The shock waves were shattering but, at the same time, magnificent. As I slowed and settled down, she made a few last strokes and released me. I sat there drained and feeling incapable of moving.

"My God June, that was incredible"

Her arms wrapped around my neck and she pulled my face to hers. Our lips met in a kiss and her tongue forced my lips open. There was an odd taste, somewhat slimy, a bit salty. I knew immediately what it was, but there was something so erotic about it. When her tongue withdrew, the taste remained. Her head pulled slowly back from mine. Those eyes, those incredible eyes.

"Any time...any place." She picked up the glass and finished the drink, then turned and walked to the pool steps.

I sat there stunned. I'm over sixty years old and I never knew it could be like this.