Old Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I joined her. "Yes, with my son Mike and daughter Clarissa. We were on vacation in New England. The kids were little then."

"Y'all look so happy."

"We were. Alice and I were lucky, our kids never got into serious trouble and had no interest in drugs or booze."

"And your daughter never got pregnant."

I laughed. "No, not until after she was married. I guess that's a bit unusual these days."

She chuckled, "Yes it is. How many grandchildren do you have?"

"Three; daughter has two, ages twelve and fourteen; son has one, eight. The grandkids can't wait to come visit Grandpa because he lives at 'Disney World'. To them, anywhere in Florida is 'Disney World'."

"Does it bother you to be 'Grandpa'?"

"Years ago the thought was frightening, but I've adapted. Life is what it is. I'd love to be twenty-five again, especially since moving here, but that's not going to happen."

"This is a nice bunch of people around here. Yes there are some crabby old grumps, but most are very friendly, especially the swingers."

I was startled to hear her use that word. I would have pegged her as a 'church lady' type to whom swingers were an aberration.

"Frank from next door has told me a little about swinging. Alice and I had heard of it, but never had any interest."

She had to pause to think before speaking. "You know darlin', swingers are just ordinary people with ordinary lives. It's just that they have opened up their sex lives to share the experience with others."

"I'm fascinated by it. In the short time I've been here, I've had experiences I never dreamt I would have."

She put her hand on my arm. "Let's face it darlin', we're gettin' up there. Who knows how many more years we have remaining, or if our health will hold up. Look at what happened to your poor Alice. That could happen to any of us." There followed an awkward pause.

"Tell me about you, how long have you lived here?"

"We moved here about eight years ago after my husband Ted retired from the military. Poor dear, he had so looked forward to retirement, yet he only survived a year of it. I came home one day and he was on the couch..."

She started to choke up and I put my arms around her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to open a wound."

She pulled away and took a tissue from her purse, daubing her eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm just being an old fool."

"Not at all Celia, I understand."

"You're so sweet." She came to me and put her arms around me and kissed my cheek. As her head drew back, I turned my face to hers. In that moment our eyes met and we froze, locked in that strange feeling of 'what happens next?'.

Suddenly our lips were together. Her body was against mine and her sigh told me of the hunger within her. It was a lingering kiss with her arms tightly around my neck. Then it melted away and she moved back.

"Celia...wow."

She put her finger to my lips to silence me as she drew close. Again our lips met, more slowly, less passionate but still with a spark. I liked the taste of her lips and the soft closeness of her body. One of her arms loosened around my neck and her hand guided my hand between us to find her breast. Even through her clothing I could feel her hard nipple pressing into my hand. Then I felt her hand between my legs, rubbing my hardening cock. Even as we stood touching each other, our face separated.

"I've wanted this since we first stood talking in my yard. I wanted to take you into my house and straight to my bed."

"Well now you are in my house and we're half way there."

I took her hand and she followed me back to my bedroom. I was embarrassed that the bed was not made, I had not been expecting company. I quickly pulled it together and Celia and I sat on the edge.

"You're the first woman to be in this bed since my Alice died."

"I understand how that feels darlin', if you'd rather not do this, it's okay."

"My kids keep telling me, "Dad, you have to move on". This is a part of moving on."

I stood up and lifted her top over her head while she unhooked her bra. It slid easily away exposing breasts that had obviously been fuller and stood higher than they did now. Seeing me stare she felt suddenly awkward.

"I've lost a bit of weight and..."

"It's all right Celia, I was just admiring you. I'm not some kid who expects 'high and tight'."

She laughed, "That's a good thing 'cause, at my age, 'high and tight' is just a memory."

She stood up and we removed the rest of her clothes, then peeled off mine.

"No 'high and tight' here either." We crawled onto the bed and rolled together. Her hand found my cock.

"Except this. I want all the 'high and tight' I can get from this guy." She stroked me briefly, then she slid down to take me into her mouth. Her lips were soft upon me and the wetness of her mouth was exquisite. Her years of experience were evident.

I twisted around and lifted her leg to crawl beneath her. Once she realized what I was doing, she adjusted to bring her cleanly shaved pussy against my mouth. The moment my tongue touched her, her back arched. I heard her cry muffled against my cock.

I loved the taste of her. Her warm heat radiated against my face as my tongue flicked against her swollen clit. I held her in place above me, my fingers massaging her ass cheeks. I managed to part her ass cheeks and drag my fingernail against her puckered hole. She seemed to like that, her hips jumping with each contact.

It was her who finally rolled off of me, twisting around to straddle my hips.

"Oh darlin', I want this thing of yours right now." She skillfully positioned herself and lowered onto me, emitting a muffled growl deep in her throat. "Oh yes...oh yes." Her hips began to rock steadily as my hands reached up to support her breasts. I matched my thrusts to hers.

"Oh I love it, I do so love it. I could have a man inside of me twenty-four hours a day and still not get enough." She smiled, but her eyes showed me how deeply involved she was with our actions.

She surprised me with how wet she had become. I had heard that older women had problems with dryness, but Celia certainly did not. Her wetness was making things easy for me. She felt really good, but I was not having the urge to cum as I did with Phil. She ground against me, taking every inch I had to offer.

Suddenly her eyes closed and her head bowed. She began to make grunting noises and her movements became more deliberate. As I watched her mouth fell open. She was cumming and it was beautiful to watch. Her cries caught in her throat and I could feel her muscles contract around me. I matched my thrusts to her contractions. Finally she lay down atop me, her head beside mine. I could hear her heavy breathing.

She rested for a few minutes before repeating the cycle. It was so nice to be able to simply lay there while having such a desirable result. After the third one, she climbed off and moved beside me.

"Whew darlin' that takes a lot out of me. How 'bout you drive for a while."

And I certainly was ready to drive. She was warm, wet, and loose, exactly what worked best for me. I knelt between her legs and lifted them onto my shoulders. Her eyes opened wide and her mouth sprang open as I thrust deeply into her. I set a fast but steady pace.

"Oh darlin', you drive quite well. Gimme' baby, gimme'."

"Well damn, lookit you two!"

I turned to see Frank standing in the doorway.

"I saw Celia's cart in the driveway and just had a suspicion that something like this might be going on."

"Frank, you old fucker, get you clothes off and get in here." Celia surprised me with her response and the words she used. Obviously she was not as demur as I had thought her to be. "You don't mind do you darlin'?"

"Well...no."

"Thank you sugar, if there's one thing I like better that a hard cock, it's two hard cocks."

Frank quickly shed his clothes onto an adjacent chair and climbed onto the bed, presenting his cock at Celia's face. She immediately took him into her mouth.

"Oh that's good. Kenny, Celia here is a regular guest at our parties. This little gal can single handedly take on a dozen men and come back for more."

I liked Frank and, although I was startled and a bit irritated by his untimely appearance, I began to realize the potential for an exciting afternoon.

As I drove into Celia, I could feel her body stiffen. From recent experience, I knew what that meant, so I drove ever harder into her. She rewarded me by releasing Frank as the waves shot through her.

"Damn don't you love that. I love watching a woman cum."

"Yes I do too, it's a beautiful thing."

We all three were momentarily quiet while Celia caught her breath.

"I do declare, you two are gonna' be the death of me. Why I just don't know how much more of this I can endure." Celia did her best 'southern belle'.

Frank answered in a pretty good 'Florida cracker'. "Ms. Celia, honey, ya'll just went and got yourself into a gen-u-ine pickle here, 'cause we nasty boys is gonna' pound that sweet li'l pussy of yours until it can't take no mo'."

"May heaven save me from such a dire punishment. I guess I'll just have to surrender and throw myself upon your tender mercies."

" Yes'm you are, so we best get back to doin' what we was doin'."

"Frank, you want to change?" The fact was that I was getting tired and having Frank there offered a convenient excuse for me to rest.

"Sure bud, thanks."

I pulled out and moved to the side as Frank took my place. He wasted no time hoisting up Celia's legs and thrusting into her. I kissed her, then moved down to suck her nipples.

Celia had nice nipples, nicely sized and spongy but not hard. She reacted well, I could feel her lift her hips up against Frank when my lips drew hard. Her hand reached between my legs and her fingertips teased my balls.

Just a few months ago I could never have imagined how much fun I would have in retirement. Had I known, I would have retired a year sooner. And as for all this sex, I loved Alice and enjoyed our monogamous relationship, but the years had made it feel dutiful rather than pleasant. I had often wondered if that was all sex could be, but had no wish to damage our marriage by cheating. Now, in the twilight of my life, I was discovering just how much more was actually out there. I found myself with a new hunger for the lifestyle and the sexual adventures perpetuated by these new people. I wanted what they had, and I wanted it badly.

I was jostled from my thoughts as Celia went into another orgasm. Instead of decreasing, as I might expect, it seemed that each one was as hard or harder than the previous. This time, as she rested, Celia seemed drained.

"I know a secret about Celia. I know something she really likes."

"Oh Frank, I don't know if I'm up to that today. You two have about taken it all out of me."

"Hon', we ain't taking it out, we're putting it in. How 'bout it, you got two hard cocks here. How often does that happen?"

"Oh my God Frank, you're gonna' kill me. I'm an old lady and you two are poundin' the living shit out of me."

"Then you gonna' die with a smile on your face. Kenny, com' on over here."

Celia slid aside and, as Frank motioned, I laid in the center of the bed, face up. I was surprised to feel Frank's hand stroking my cock, and even more surprised when his mouth went onto my cock.

"Shit Frank."

"Just relax and enjoy bud. Let Celia rest for a few."

Frank was not Phil, or June. Actually Celia had done it better than he was, but it still felt damned good. I was tightening up pretty good when Celia changed with Frank, that was much better. Suddenly Celia stopped and climbed back onto me. I slid easily into her.

Frank stood up, bracing himself against the headboard, and Celia took him into her mouth. She was not working her hips as she had before. It was more like she was just keeping things going until something else happened. It took only a few minutes for me to learn what that was to be.

"Oh yea, that's good. Brace yourself Celia, here we go."

Celia bent forward and lay down on me. I could feel Frank behind her, squeezing my legs together, then he moved forward. Celia was unusually silent and the room became quiet. I felt Celia move, then she began to moan. There was pressure against my cock, and suddenly against the length of my cock. Celia began to gasp and cry out.

"YEA! Two of us in there Celia. Take it girl."

"Oh God it's so tight. Oh God! Oh God!"

Frank began to thrust and I tried to match him. It was such a strange feeling to feel his cock against mine, but I loved it. His cock rubbing against mine in the confined space generated intense and unexpectedly good feelings. Celia moved just a little as we thrust into her, but she filled the room with cries of delight and praise for us. Her hands clawed at the bed and her body bounced atop me. If this felt as good to her as it did to me, I knew she would be cumming soon. I could feel her body begin to sweat and her hot breath fell into my face. Just being near a woman having this much pleasure was the adventure of a lifetime. Frank was grunting like an animal and chattering steadily to her in nonsense words. Then I began to feel that familiar tightening.

I knew I was going to cum soon and hoped to last long enough for Celia to cum first. I don't think that happened, but I could not be sure. As I began to cum I thrust hard into Celia. My ears were filled with cries, both mine and others. Celia twisted and bucked as I felt warm liquid surround my cock. There seemed to be fluid coming from everywhere. Celia was crying out and her head hit mine, her snowball hair tickling my face. It was chaos.

Slowly I began to recover. Celia had collapsed onto me and lay panting into my ear. I felt Frank pull out and stretch out on the bed next to me. Celia's legs straightened and she rolled to my other side. We all lay there quiet but breathing hard. Celia stretched.

"Oh God, my hips feel like they're out of joint." I could feel her slowly twisting. "I may not be able to walk.

"Pretty good huh bud?"

"Did we just double up on Celia?"

"You bet. She had two cocks shoved up that tight little puss of hers. Don't listen to her bitching, she loved it."

"Screw you Frank."

"You know you loved it."

"Yes, actually I did. I feel like I wrestled a bear, but it was good."

I rolled toward Celia and kissed her. "Thanks for the pie."

She began to laugh until she started to cough. Once the coughing passed she smiled at me. "You're welcome."

"Frank, would you like a piece of pie?"

"I liked the piece I just had."

"No, seriously, Celia brought me a pecan pie."

"She makes wonderful pies."

"Yea, and she's good in bed too."

****

WOW! That party was amazing. Frank had stopped over yesterday to invite me to their monthly house party. I could never have imagined me walking into a house filled with naked or nearly naked people, albeit none of those under forty. I could never have imagined walking out to a swimming pool where a dozen naked people were engaging in or watching assorted sex acts. Nor could I ever have imagined looking into a bedroom and seeing five naked women, including one with snowball hair, wrapped around each other like snakes, with each vying to find and stimulate the others' erogenous zones while an audience watched. And possibly the best of all, because all of the soft couches and beds were occupied, June and I stole back to my place for an hour of the most intense sex I have ever known. I thought that June gave an incredible blow job, but that was just the tip of the iceberg. She could do things with her hips that I never dreamt a woman could do. And I dare not try to describe the things she could do to my prostate with one highly skilled finger. If anyone were to shine a black light onto my sheets, the blue glow would light up the room. I did not know a man my age could still do things like that.

It actually starts to feel like my grandchildren's grandpa really does live at 'Disney World', but not the one for kids, the one for seniors. And those pecan pies...I love pecan pies and they just kept coming.

END