Old Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's quite a gal, my Junie. She can suck the chrome off a Buick bumper."

"Wow, that's for sure. That was amazing."

"You should come to our parties. The folks around here look like stodgy old church people, but get a few drinks in them and the clothes come off, fun things happen. We might be old but we ain't dead."

Frank stood up and walked into the house with me close behind. He stood behind the counter while I sat on a stool on the other side. June was nowhere to be seen. We talked for a while, largely just get acquainted stuff. Frank and June had moved south from Massachusetts about ten years ago to escape the winters, the traffic, and the frantic lifestyle. They lived comfortably but modestly and were very happy in Florida. Just then June came down the hallway, stylishly dressed in a running suit, her hair held tightly up by a headband, and carrying a gym bag over her shoulder. She paused in the kitchen.

"Two naked men in my kitchen and I have to leave to go sweat like a pig. I must be freakin' crazy." She walked over to Frank and kissed him, then came around to me. She kissed my cheek and whispered into my ear, "Any time, any place." She turned and walked out the front door. I heard a car start and pull away.

"She likes you. You're new and a widower. She's adopted you as 'her guy for now'. Eventually you'll become one of the gang and she'll find a new 'toy', but for now, you're it."

"It's going to be great fun being her 'guy for now'. You don't mind?"

"Not at all. What we do is very open with each other. If she were sneaking off to meet some gigolo, yea, I'd be really pissed. But it's not like that. Junie has a strong sex drive. At my age, I can't begin to keep up with her, and I won't try to hold her back. She's a freakin' force of nature, and trying to contain her in some kind of marital boundary is dumber than eating soup with a fork. Besides, I love to watch her work. We can have four or five couples here and she'll get the wives back in our bedroom. She'll start the women to playing with each other then she'll slide away. Next thing I know she's got the husbands in another room and they're taking turns with her. She loves it.

"June likes women and men then?"

"Yes, we both enjoy exploring."

"Exploring?"

"Trying out new things...sexually. At any given party we'll have women with women, couples with extra women, couples with extra men, all kinds of combinations. Even some of the men get together. Man that makes the women SO hot. They love to watch the men, then they're ready to get laid really good."

"Men with men? I thought that was bus station stuff."

"You ever tried it?"

"Well...no. That never even entered my mind."

"Don't knock it till you've tried it. Some of the guys around here give a blow job almost as good as June, mind I said 'almost'. Never got one better than hers."

"You've done that...with a man?"

"Yes, and it was really nice. I find nothing wrong with guys jacking each other off or sucking each other. They don't hug or kiss, none of that girly gay stuff, just raw meat action. I don't suppose you've ever done a man's ass."

"Well...ah..."

"I didn't think so. Let me tell you, it can be sweet. I'd never give up pussy, but doing a man can be exciting, especially when your dick is rubbing his prostate and he's moaning and seeping cum. You get past the stigma of it pretty fast."

"I don't know if I could ever..."

"Don't close that book before you've read it. What you do or don't do is up to you, but I can tell you that there's a world of sexual pleasure out there that guys our age are beginning to explore."

"Interesting."

"Think it over. If you think you'd like to try it, we can start out with just touching and jacking each other. If you like it we can move on. If not, hey, at least you tried."

My new life in a new place is getting complicated. I have a lot to think about.

****

The next day I used the morning to ride around the neighborhood on my bicycle. Alice and I had taken up bike riding for the exercise, but her health problems stopped that. Here, the roads were paved and the hills gentle. I wanted to use my bicycle for as long as I could before trading it in for a golf cart. If I saw someone outside of a house, I stopped to introduce myself. This led to a few cups of coffee and a lot of conversation. It was nice being around people my age. We shared a lot of common experiences and the conversation flowed freely. I even met a cute little widow in her seventies who seemed to take a special liking to me. I suspected that she was one of those who was well acquainted with Frank.

When I arrived home, frank stood talking with another man in the driveway. When he saw me, he waved me over. I left my bike in my driveway and walked to them. Frank introduced the man as Phil and we shook hands. Frank explained that they had been friends since he and June had moved to Florida, and that they were frequent guests at their parties. Having been 'introduced' to he and June, I had a pretty good idea what that meant. When I asked about June, Frank told me that she had gone to the gym.

"Hey guys, this sun is scorching out here, how about a dip in the pool?"

Actually, I was quite ready for the chance to cool off. I was still getting used to the Florida sun and my ride had left me sweating profusely. We walked through the house and out the rear door, pausing only to grab three cans of cold beer. I felt like we were a group of boys at a swimming hole as we all stood under the patio cover removing our clothes. It still felt awkward being 'swinging dick' naked with others. I remembered having the same feeling during showers in gym class with the other boys. Guess it's time to get over that.

We made our naked parade to the end of the pool and down the steps. The water was perfect against my skin, cool yet not chilling. I ducked under the water, rinsing the sweat from my face and hair. We all stood along the side of the pool, Frank and Phil engaging in an animated conversation while I tried to absorb the names and events they discussed. As they talked, I noticed that Frank and Phil were standing very close together with their shoulders almost touching. When I finally caught a glimpse through the glare of sunlight on the water, I realized what was happening. As they talked, those two were stroking each other's cocks. I must have been staring and caught Frank's attention.

"Hey Ken, you can get in on this if you want. Come closer, Phil has another hand." Phil nodded his agreement.

I felt very awkward, I had never touched or been touched by another man. "Thanks, but I'm not ready for that."

"Suit yourself, but you're missing out. This feels damned good."

I smiled and nodded, still feeling out of place. Am I really missing out? What really is the difference? If it was June standing there, I couldn't get there fast enough. What really is the difference? It leaves no marks. No one but us will know, and obviously these two do this all the time. No one is going to run down the street screaming, "Ken is queer". No one will tell my kids. SO WHAT if a man touches me, or I touch him? It's my life, what's left of it, why should I pass up pleasure to maintain some old unwritten directive that was hammered into me as a kid. Why not?

Bringing my beer with me, I slid over next to Phil. He smiled as his hand wrapped around my cock and he began to slowly stroke me.

"There, isn't that better? Glad you changed your mind." Frank smiled at me also.

I had to admit, it was nice. I could feel myself hardening. Frank was regaling Phil with a story about yesterday and my first encounter with June. Apparently both he and June had been amused by my naiveté and my bumbling reaction to her. He followed with stories of meetings between Phil and his wife and he and June. I had never heard such relaxed sexuality. I can't imagine that Alice would ever have been interested in such freewheeling sex, but I found it interesting and exciting. The fact was that I could not wait to become more involved with Frank, June, and their group of friends.

Frank finished up his beer with a flourish and a belch. "That's feeling really good Phil. I think it's time to go inside and get serious."

I had no idea what that meant, but we dried off and I followed them inside, pausing to grab my clothes as we went. We went down the hallway and back to the last bedroom. Their bed was a large four-poster with a lot of throw pillows. All of the furniture was carefully matched and the decorating reflected June's careful attention to detail. The curtains filtered the midday sun, but Frank closed the blinds to darken the room. Phil went into the bathroom.

"Phil likes to 'sub', do you know what that means?"

I was embarrassed not to know. "No I don't."

"It means that he prefers to do the sucking and he likes to be fucked rather than doing the fucking. He doesn't care if he gets off or not, he just enjoys getting us off. He likes it in his ass good and hard, he really gets off on that. Do you want to do his ass?"

I stammered while I tried to answer. "Well...er...ah...I guess so." Frank was so matter-of-fact about the whole thing.

"Then you go first. He'll suck us both good and hard, then you go poke his ass. I'll go after you're done." He opened a night table drawer and took out a bottle of clear lube. "He makes a lot of noise. That means he's enjoying it and you are NOT hurting him. He drove me crazy until I learned that."

"Do we need condoms or anything?"

"You don't have any diseases do you?"

"No, of course not."

"We're a bunch of old guys who have been married forever. It's not like we're doing some back street hooker."

"Okay, as long as you say so."

Frank pushed back the pillows, throwing a few onto the floor. Then he positioned himself against the headboard. He motioned for me to do the same. He sat slowly stroking his cock.

"Phil gives a hell of a blow job, almost as good as June. Never had one better than June."

I think I've heard that before. I positioned myself next to Frank. Just then Phil came out of the bathroom carrying two towels. He spread the towels along the edge of the bed and crawled onto the bed with his head between Frank's legs. Frank let out a sigh as Phil's lips wrapped around his cock. Frank's head leaned back and his eyes closed.

I felt very voyeuristic watching Phil sucking Frank but it was also exciting. I was going to get oral sex for the second day in a row, followed by an experience I had never had in all my years. Not bad for being here less than a week.

Frank enjoyed several minutes of Phil's lips before deciding to share. He lifted Phil's head and pointed toward me. Phil slid over and his head dropped into my lap. Frank was right, Phil WAS really good. His lips slid slowly up and down, sometimes taking me deep, sometimes pausing to suck on the head of my cock. I felt his fingertips lightly teasing my balls. His tongue swirled within his mouth adding another dimension to his actions.

Oh God, I hate to say it but he's better than Alice ever was. I love you Alice, but you didn't practice nearly enough. Phil took my cock deeply into his mouth and held it. "Oh SHIT that's good!"

"I told ya'. Phil knows his stuff. Whenever you're ready, put some lube on his ass and go for it. And use the towels, if we get anything on this bedspread, Junie will be really pissed. Trust me, you don't want to see Junie when she's pissed off."

I could believe that. June was a passionate woman but that sword cuts both ways. Phil had my cock absolutely singing. I was so hard it almost hurt which, at my age, didn't happen often. I was really primed and ready for the next step. I lifted Phil's head from me and crawled around behind him.

"You'll need this." Frank handed me the lube bottle just as Phil settled in on him again.

Phil was on hands and knees with his ass fully available. I squirted some lube on my hand and worked it between his ass cheeks, then pressed it into his asshole with my fingers. One finger pushed easily into him. Phil began to whimper. He became louder as I used two fingers. He seemed remarkably pliable and open.

Drawing myself up close to him, I rubbed lube onto my cock and pressed it against his asshole with steady pressure. It was surprising how easily he yielded, and my cock slid into him. I froze in position when Phil cried out, his sounds stifled against Frank's cock. When he quieted, I pressed fully into him.

It was delicious! His ass was warm and snug, welcoming me as much as Alice's pussy ever had. It even felt the same, but holding on to the larger hips seemed foreign. That mattered little as I thrust in and out of Phil.

It's so good! So warm and so tight. And to think I almost passed this up. I rutted steadily into him as stifled moans filled the room.

"Come on Ken, pound that ass. Give our buddy what he wants."

I remembered Frank telling me that Phil liked it hard. I began to thrust harder and Phil started to moan. Soon he released Frank and buried his face into the bed, his cries becoming louder.

"That's it, now you've got him singing. Slam it, slam that ass."

Phil could no longer concentrate on Frank. He made feeble efforts to keep sucking him but, for the most part, he was failing. Frank seemed to be more interested in my actions. Finally he crawled out from under Phil and came back toward me, picking up a towel on the way. He spread it under Phil.

"He's starting to seep. Junie will kill me if there are cum stains on this bedspread." He sat on the edge of the bed and picked up the lube bottle. Squirting some into his hand, he reached under and began to stroke Phil's cock.

Instantly Phil began to wail, with a series of "Uh!...Uh!...Uh!"cries in time with my thrusts. Now I began to worry that the neighbors would hear him. But then again, this was Frank's house, I'm sure they had heard it all before. Frank alternated between rubbing Phil's cock and rubbing his own.

It was so good that I soon felt that familiar tightening between my legs. Try as I may to resist, I knew I was going to cum. Nothing I did seemed to help, so I finally gave up and thrust deeply into Phil, my seed spraying into him.

It took me a minute or so to recover. I was still panting and sweating as I withdrew from him and moved to the side of the bed. Frank smiled at me and said something I really didn't hear. As soon as I was out of his way, Frank took my place. He wasted no time pushing deep into Phil.

"All right pussy boy, the varsity is here. Time for your ass to get torn to shreds." Frank slammed into Phil so hard than he collapsed onto the bed. Frank quickly repositioned himself, squatting over Phil's hips and positioning his cock. He pushed deep into Phil, causing him to squeal like a girl.

I picked up the other towel and wiped myself as I watched the drama before me. Frank seemed merciless, pounding into Phil, making him cry out and writhe as if trying to escape. Frank held on to Phil's shoulders while he drove into him.

This is amazing to watch. I guess Phil does like it hard like that.

Frank called him 'bitch boy' and 'fuck slut' while Phil whined and moaned beneath him. Just then June walked into the bedroom.

"What the hell is this, boys day in?"

I started to mumble something before Frank interrupted. "We're taking a piece of ass here. You weren't around and I needed to get laid."

June put down her bag and walked to the bed. "Well don't let me stop you. Fuck him good baby, make him sing. Just don't get your goo on my bedspread." She bent over and kissed Frank, then she turned to me. "Well, look who's here. Don't you ever wear clothes?" I could only smile. "Did you get some ass pussy too?" before I could answer, she walked to me and took my cock in her hand. "Yes you did. It's still slippery and oozing cum." Her mouth met mine, her tongue forcing my lips open. As she pulled away, she fondled me and whispered, "Get it up again and we'll fuck right beside them."

I managed a lame smile, realizing that I had no chance of taking her up on her offer. "If only I was 40 years younger."

She smiled at me, "I shiver just thinking of that. I'd fuck you till neither of us could walk." She moved back to the bed.

"Get him Frankie, make him squeal! That's my boy, give it to him."

Frank was driving hard but he paused to let Phil get back up on his knees. "Get him off baby. Make him cum while I'm fucking him."

Once Phil was in position, Frank pushed back into him and began to thrust hard. June sat on the bed and squirted lube into her hand. She reached under Phil and began to stroke his cock. Phil began to squeal again, louder this time, reverberating off of the walls.

Frank looked like he was close. His focus was intense as he drove into Phil. "Get him off Baby, get him off."

June sat stroking Phil and whispering into his ear. I could not hear what she was saying, but Phil's hips were pushing back hard against Frank. It was amazing to watch. I began to wish that somebody would cum before these two old guys shared a heart attack.

Finally Phil let out a series of loud squeals and I could see semen begin to shoot from him. At the same time Frank shouted a series of, "Oh YES!" cries and his body stiffened. With several final hard thrusts, Frank knelt quietly behind Phil.

"Goddamn Phil, that was one good fuck." He pulled out of Phil and rolled off the bed. I expected him to go to June, but instead he walked to me. I handed him the towel and he wiped himself off. Then he went to June and kissed her, still panting hard.

"Baby, you done good. You got him off and that ass squeezed down on me...oh dear lord that was good." He turned to me, "How 'bout you Ken, you like that?"

"I have to admit, I was skeptical, but you were right. That was nice."

Phil sat up beside June, being careful to sit on a towel.

"Well lady and gentlemen, I'm headed for the pool. Anyone care to join me?"

I followed him back outside with Phil and June close behind. June shed her clothes and soon we were all enjoying the cool water. June made the rounds, kissing and teasing each man, thoroughly enjoying the predictable responses.

"Since I have three of you here today, how about a nice gang bang?" She busily fondled balls but got no acceptable response from the men. "Guess I'll just have to go down to the bar and find me three or four healthy young men."

Frank answered her, "Honey, before you go, could you make dinner?" Frank moved through the water faster than I expected to escape her flailing fists.

****

A few days later I had just returned home from the grocery store and was putting things away when the doorbell rang. It was Celia Parker, the widow I had visited several days previously. Her golf cart sat in my driveway. She was a cute woman, one of those charming ladies with a snowball of white hair and a southern accent that tickled your ears when she spoke.

"Hi Celia, please come in."

"Hi Ken, I'm glad I caught y'all at home. I brought you a pie. This is pecan season and they taste so good when they're fresh."

"Why thank you, that is very nice of you. How about a slice right now? I just put on a fresh pot of coffee."

"Thank you sugar, but I've been peckin' at the pecans as I baked and I've had my fill of them today."

"I'll put this in the refrigerator then and save it for later. Please come in, sit down."

She sat on one of the stools at the breakfast bar while I continued to put my groceries away. She had on a low cut top that showed a hint of cleavage and shorts that accentuated her pretty legs.

"So tell me about Ken. I understand that you lost your wife a few years ago."

"Yes, I don't think I'll ever get over missing Alice, but the people I've met here have helped a lot."

She stood up and began to walk around, looking at the pictures I had put on the wall. "Is this Alice?"