All Comments on 'Old Temptations'

by halbrighton

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jleetechiejleetechie12 months ago

Where to start...Rarely is there a story which could have fit comfortably in several categories...noncon then fetish then bdsm among others. Amazed the author did not separate into perhaps three chapters and thus earn three H's. It took a whole Saturday afternoon to get through, wondering where the story would next twist. Personally, would have enjoyed another chapter, with Gayle intrigued by the leather and cuffs and bondage sex. In any case, a truly excellent novella. Only a curmudgeon would find anything to criticize.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved this. Definitely wanted more sex scenes with master and Gayle and how she served him in the daily life.

Bigmanl12345Bigmanl1234512 months ago

Very good start hope you will fall up with other chapters

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was well written to the points that it totally reminded me of my previous abusive partner with the lines, plots and all the stalking devices. The porn filming part also seems like a very realistic LA experience. Kudos to all the details in the plot, just wish in the warning section it also says trigging, potential trauma response and rape.

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

Thank you for it NOT being a Cuck Shit story!

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

Oh yeah, 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

BuzzVogtBuzzVogt7 months ago

Excellent story! I like that it did not turn into a cuck story. Hopefully there will be another chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous