All Comments on 'Old World Magic Ch. 07'

by rhev

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GhestaGhestaabout 11 years ago
yay

more than a month between chapters? I would boo you for making me wait so long, but I dont want to wait so long again.

thatrobthatrobabout 11 years ago
This story IS magic.

Thank you for continuing to thrill us with this wonderful story.I see possible story arcs developing and can't wait to see them develop.The premise is great and could support an almost endless amount of prose. I hope that you share as much as you can. Thank you for your efforts and also for the enjoyment I have received from them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks For Continuing

Good story. Some suggestions:

the spell of attraction is called 'glamor'

you don't need to write something like 'caramel colored skin,' just say 'caramel skin.' Your readers know what you mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
glamour

Re: "Glamor"

There are many different effects of glamour spells in different universes, and the most common is a form of illusion - not attraction. Let him make up his own magic how he wants.

rhevrhevabout 11 years agoAuthor
feedback

Ghesta - shush you, you'll wait and you'll like it.

Thatrob - thank you very much for the compliment, I'm currently trying to post once a week on mondays, and once this story is caught back up in chapters to 90% true, I plan on splitting my time between them.

Anon1 - Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it. I know that carmel skin would make sense, but I like the way that 'caramel colored' rolls off my tongue. An extra word? yes. But I see where you're going with that so thank you for the opinion. Also don't think too much about the actual spells, unlike my other story, this is pure fiction. None of it is real. :)

Anon2 - Thank you for the defense, but I do appreciate feedback even if it's critical in nature. But you bring up a great point that i am just making it up. :D That being said, I hadn't considered the actual mechanics of Ruby's spell, maybe I should make it illusion and not mind affecting? Then again, there's really no reason to go into the mechanics of how the spell works. Mike is learning a lot, and you'll see even more in chapter nine how he practices his abilities and learns to use them in new ways..

In any regard I hope that everyone reading is enjoying as much as I'm enjoying writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
For the love of mike....

I'm have the best erotica read of my life!

MarkT63MarkT638 months ago

Ruby is doing what devils do. Lie, cheat, and sow discord...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous