All Comments on 'Old World Magic Ch. 08'

by rhev

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sailandoarsailandoarabout 11 years ago
I'm ....

... amazed and pleased at the direction you have taken the plot and character development, WOW Great !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well done

Well done! I like how he helps people.

NeorotoxinNeorotoxinabout 11 years ago
Very good

I like how you had him use his magic in this. Things don't have to be forced, sometimes they just need a little nudge, or to look at things in a different light. Very clever, i'm eager to see where this goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nicely Done!

I like how you woven sex and a human aspect into the story. I've read a lot of stories online and 90% and just pure sex, this is a refreshing change. Keep up the great work!

rhevrhevabout 11 years agoAuthor
feedback

Thank you all for the feedback on this chapter! I've submitted chapter 9 on monday and should expect it to be up soon. Stay tuned and I hope you enjoy it as much as this one. :)

drmrbludrmrbluabout 11 years ago
Interestiing directions

Please continue with this story series. It is always nice to see the compassionate and caring side of things. To have an on going tale is even more enjoyable for some of us. You can proceed and incorporate any number of developments from real life events. Thank you again for allowing us to share your dreams.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
That was rather altruistic of him

Which, sadly, seems to be a rare quality these days.

bikeclubbikeclubover 9 years ago
confuesd

The dates dont work, he wouldn't be 21

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The thought that counts

I wouldn't worry about the dates. This is the first time I ever read an erotic story of this nature. Just when I thought I had read it all, this shows up. This was good. If you don't know what I'm talking about, there's no sense in my explaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous