All Comments on 'Old Wounds Ch. 02'

by BlueBran

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Well, he's starting to wake up! Great story line. Can't hardly wait for the next installment. 5 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NICE ONE

this was nice part, i hope there is going to be more

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago

I am greatly enjoying your work

syntheticfuturesyntheticfutureover 3 years ago

I'm digging it, but my god is he dumb. Hopefully he starts to put things together soon.

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

What a cliff hanger. He gets kissed and we have to wait for the next chapter. :-)

THANKS

clownwclownwover 3 years ago

Love it. Keep story line, it works.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Another 5/5, this tale is brilliant well written with an engaging storyline/plot.

I’m really enjoying it.

When will our hero wake up to Kates feelings?????

What a thick head.

Roll on the next chapter.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Details

Maybe I'm wrong or got lost in the timeline but I thought in the first story the father died yet there he was at the mud drag. Not sure if I'm enjoying it or just curious to see how it ends.

mcollectmcollectover 3 years ago
You spin a great tale

Keep it going and post the next chapter soon.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Slow, Slow, But No Quick Step

Snake doesn't seem to have any idea of Katie's feelings for him, but that may not be too surprising given their history of growing up together as friends. It's not east to push through that boundary when you're not certain of the results. But he does have a problem in not communicating with friends.

Well written and quite detailed. Looking forward to the conclusion.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
I'm enjoying it

AND anxious to see how it proceeds. Really good story. Thanks for sharing.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Good read!

Hopefully, she will tell him he has someone to come back to...someone who cares!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope to be able to read the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wonderful two chapters

This story has a nice start with a slow build of characters to give the story depth. Now just need to continue with it to the end. Thanks for giving your time and sharing your considerable talent.

PogSmithPogSmithabout 3 years ago

Great story! Can’t wait for your next instalment.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

Just read your story and hope you haven't given up on it. I'm not going to tell you how to write your thoughts, I will simply say that I have known a number of people from different parts of the country with different ways of talking and accents, but the one thing that I have noticed is they don't have an accent when they write. Just thought I would throw that in for what it's worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BlueBran - do your readers right - finish the stories you've started. Don't leave us hanging.

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 2 years ago
Great read

Please finish!!!

ricm78ricm78over 2 years ago

Great story, When will write the next chapter(s)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey BlueBran! Kindly post the next chapter please!

I.W

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read on the forum somewhere that BlueBran passed away due to the freaking virus... RIP mate! You will be forever missed! You were one hell of a romance writer!

Regards,

Jasper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Will there be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someone please tell me that anon Jasper is a freaking liar!

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusover 1 year ago

Another un-finished story. It was good while it lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I truly hope “Jasper” is mistaken about BlueBran passing away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poorly written story with an asshole MC and not much of a plot

LitCritLitCritabout 1 year ago

How fucking stupid is this guy? Both Alison and Katie draw him pictures and he still adds 2 + 2 and comes up with 7. Not sure how he learned to tie his shoes if he's that dumb! I see Chap 3 was a Looooong time coming - I hope he's gotten his head out of his ass, but the title of 3 doesn't leave a lot of room for hope?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Just getting caught up in the series. Great narrative and plot progression except too much time is spent on detailed life in Michigan. It's fine to go through what life is like there, but only as it pertains to plot progression. Like the mid drags saw he and Katie drawing together, so that one is good. Sitting around with friends drinking, boring and unnecessary. 4*

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

I have to agree with LitCrit's comments. Matt is Totally Clueless. He's so deeply invested in his narcissistic self that nobody else matters to him. Hell, he ghosted every last one of his closest friends and has no conscience or regrets. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Matt is a stupid asshole who doesn’t seem to understand how life works.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I know that the characters depicted are young, but they seem remarkably shallow (and dumb): beer, smokes and stupid recreational activities dominate their lifestyles. Not a word is mentioned about how they earn their livings or other less stupid activities. Too much detail devoted to getting truck ready for the mud run. These people seem like unrepentant insensitive antediluvian troglodytes. It solidifies my impression that north of Mackinac City that the population is remarkably inbred—think Pitcairn Island.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang19558 months ago

Sorry can't finish this garbage. Keep going back. Was expecting forward movement.

01Timber6701Timber673 months ago

So far it’s a nice buildup, yet it is also kinda dragging its feet. Matt is kinda lost in the world of his friends and family. His dad is the only one that understands him since he was there. Yet it’s almost like he is pushing his mom away or keeping her in the dark. 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueBran@BlueBran
May 1st update: The next standalone story in the Old Wounds universe is mostly finished, just doing some editing and adding another scene or two in the middle. It is also being beta read at the moment as well. The final chapter of It’ll Never Happen has been formulated in my m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories