All Comments on 'Old Wounds Ch. 03'

by BlueBran

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ncpetencpeteabout 1 year ago

Thanks for posting. As far as continuing the story, I personally would like to see the story finished in one form or another. That however is up to you to decide. I have enjoyed it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Matt is just an asshole manwhore STD-carrier!!

Katie deserved better than the army trash

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedabout 1 year ago

Bring it home in a chapter or two.

BlueFox007BlueFox007about 1 year ago

This story is so well told, it reminds me of my Viet Nam War experiences.

Thank you BlueBran for bringing deployment after an injury so clearly to life.

And of course I want more. Do Katie and Matt have a future? Can their marriage

last >50 years as has mine? Can Matt get on with his life? So well done.

Five Stars.

Welcome back.

Paiger123Paiger123about 1 year ago

I hope you can imagine a happy ending to this tale even if real life sucked ……Welcome back!

BigMagnum44BigMagnum44about 1 year ago

First of all, thank you for your service, brother!! As for the story, do with it what you feel led to do. The story is great and you convey the imagery so well. Whether the remainder is short or long, it will be bittersweet to have it end. I am sorry about the issues in your personal life that dampened your inspiration, but there are plenty of us out here that are glad you are back at the writing, and hopefully you can find new inspiration in that. I’m a Mississippi boy, so I kind of understand heat, albeit loaded with humidity, but your stories make me want to venture up to the UP and check it out. God speed, my friend!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Geography: Unless you are in Canada, nobody flies down to Fort Drum, home of the 10th Mountain Div. from Ch 2. And there is a reason the Army doesn't put anyone up in a Super 8 near Fort Drum, or Evans Mills, or Watertown, NY because there aren't any. Use Google Earth to do research as you right, it helps the fiction be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story. Just read all the chapters. My vote is to finish how you want, one, two or more chapters. Wherever the muse takes you. Looking forward to seeing more of your writing. Going to read your other story now. Thanks again for the excellent read and for your service.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent job please continue!!!

CHDONPerCHDONPerabout 1 year ago

Thank you for what you have written. I would suggest you wrap it up in one more chapter, even if it is more than three pages. With all that is happening in your life, it is time to move on to a different story; a clean start. Just don't leave us hanging. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do people have to tall shit? If you don't like it don't read it simple! I hand enjoyed this story. I like Matt and Katie and hope they end up together. I'm sure there will be some drama before that happens though. Take as long as you'd like to bring us to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep Matt alive and wrap it in a happy ending.

Thank you for your service

MrLuvAllMrLuvAllabout 1 year ago

This is a great story. I love the characters you write and that slow build. I also love the fact that I am not reading porn. I would love to see this story continue but don’t go all Nicholas Sparks on us here.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 1 year ago

Well pls dont stop now this story line has alot of life left in it i feel. So pls bring matt home safe n run with the love story. Waiting on the next part n kno this story as been enjoyed n appreciated ?

ncpetencpeteabout 1 year ago

I am enjoying both of your stories and look forward to you bringing them to fruition. I hope you choose to finish them at some point. It is tough to get out of your head when relationships don't work our like you hoped. We can all relate to that. It is a "one day at a time" situation. Good luck with it.

donner60donner6012 months ago

Hey BlueBran…….please don’t stop. love your stories and characters …PLEASE. FTDS. Thanks

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

First off, welcome back to the world of the living.

I usually just skip over most typos, like when you butchered the name of the country music legend George Strait. But I'm fairly certain that the following wasn't a typo, so I'm going to have to call you out on it:

"....as it won't effect my guys..."

You should have written "affect" there. Please consult your dictionary for the difference between affect and effect. LEARN ABOUT IT!!! 3/5

Coochielover71Coochielover7125 days ago

Very, very good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueBran@BlueBran
May 1st update: The next standalone story in the Old Wounds universe is mostly finished, just doing some editing and adding another scene or two in the middle. It is also being beta read at the moment as well. The final chapter of It’ll Never Happen has been formulated in my m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES