Older Brothers Hijinx

Story Info
Older brother gets humiliated trying to show his body off.
6.6k words
3.71
22.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over 18 yrs old or older

*

Paul was home from college on semester break. He was a sophomore studying engineering. He was going to be home for the entire break standing in for his parents. They had won a cruise from a local travel agency. They only agreed to go if Paul would stay home with his younger sister Samantha. At 18 she was two years younger than Paul. She was a senior in high school.

Their parents had agreed to let two of Samantha's friends from school stay with her over the time they were away. Beth and Jill were excited to be away from home and ecstatic when they learned that Paul was going to be there too.

Paul had gone to the same high school as his sister and her friends. Even though he was a couple of years older they remembered him well. He was one of the hottest guys to ever roam the halls of their school. His big white smile and deep blue eyes were things that were hard to forget. His handsome face and athletic body didn't go unnoticed either.

He was the kind of boy these girls dreamed of meeting and going out with but knew realistically they had no chance with guys like him.

Paul was the main subject the two friends talked about the entire week before their stay. Samantha got sick of hearing them fawning over him. She had become immune to all the attention he received.

The first day after their parents had gone went great. The three girls hung out and chatted about the gossip they'd heard at school last week before their break. Paul just took it easy settling down from his hectic college schedule routine.

Around 11:30 pm, Paul walked down the hall toward Samantha's bedroom. He was going to tell the girls he was going to sleep and could they keep the noise down.

Just before he knocked on her door he overheard an interesting conversation.

Beth and Jill were telling his sister how they had each dreamed of dating her brother. They continued in detail fantasizing what it would feel like to touch and caress his hot body. Samantha interpreted with a gagging sound indicating how repulsive that was to her.

Beth countered that by saying, "I swear I'd faint if I even ever saw him in his underwear. Can you imagine seeing a godlike body like his in just his briefs. I'd give my left arm for a chance like that." Jill quickly seconded that statement and added, "Something like that would make my whole year, but like most of my dreams it'll never happen, oh well."

Beth and Jill continued to express to Samantha how lucky she was to have an Adonis like him as a brother. Sam had never thought of her brother as anything but just that, a brother. But after listening to her friend rave about his outstanding good looks she had to admit he was a handsome guy at that.

Paul stood in the hall just outside his sister's room contemplating a somewhat sinister and vain thought circling in his head. His devilish plan seemed to fall into place within seconds and he knocked on his sisters door.

"Hey ladies," he said jokingly. "I'm gonna hit the sheets. Are you guys ok for the night? Need anything before I conk out?

Samantha answered, "Nope we're good but thanks for asking. See ya in the morning."

"Yeah that's what I wanted to talk to you all about. My sinuses are killing me and they get worse when I lay down. I've got some prescription meds I'm going to take but the only thing is they knock me out. I mean I'm dead to the world when I take these pills. So if I'm not up by say, 9:30 in the morning can you guys wake me, please? I'm supposed to meet up with some old buddies tomorrow for coffee/brunch."

Samantha again spoke up saying, "Sure thing bro, no probs."

"Cool, I really appreciate that," Paul said, laughingly. On his exit he said,"If the house catches on fire during the night you guys will have to come drag me out, I'll never know anything about it.......hahaha"

Paul shut the door wondering if his roundabout hints were absorbed by any of the girls. Before he got back to his room he thought he heard some snickering coming from the girls down the hall.

Paul thought more about his scheme to play with Jill and Beth's admiration of him. If the girls had picked up on the fact that the medication would knock him out they would try to sneak a peek of him while sleeping.

He decided to wear a pair of tighty-whities to sleep in instead of his regular boxers. They gave more definition to his body and were sexier. He became excited thinking about exposing himself like this. He'd never realized this about himself.

He got in bed and of course didn't take any medication for his made-up sinus problem. Laying there he wondered if his plan was going to work. After a while he fell asleep forgetting about anything but sleep itself.

Paul opened his eyes and stretched. He looked around his room to see that it was daylight and sat up. Yawning he glanced at his alarm clock, 9:20 am and then he remembered his plan from the previous night. The girls hadn't picked up on his hints or they'd have been in his room before now. But he then remembered he'd told them to wake him up by 9:30 and now that was only a few minutes away.

He quickly laid back down, arranging himself so that he was on his side with his back facing the door. His sheet was exposing one leg and part of one butt cheek. Of course he was still wearing his tighty-whities so his butt was not naked.

Just then he heard rumbling outside his door in the hallway. He closed his eyes and pretended he was still zonked out.

He heard several loud knocks on his door. Then again more knocks. He was as still and quiet as possible. Then he heard his bedroom door click open. "Paul," his sister called out loudly. Paul, it's 9:30, time to get up. You wanted us to wake you up."

He didn't move a muscle. Then he heard footsteps, more than one person, coming closer.

"Oh look, his sheet is pulled up off his leg an............and some of his...........his butt," one of the girls whispered . He couldn't determine who said it.

His sister whispered back, "Oh my god, get a grip Beth. It's just skin and a peek of underwear."

"Oh I know but it's Paul's skin and under.............underwear," Beth whispered a reply. "You have no idea how long I've dreamed about seeing your hunky brother like this! I think I might pass out, this is so dreamy."

Jill then added her thoughts by whispering, "Beth has a point. When do girls like us ever get the chance to see guys like Paul like this? He is such a gorgeous boy, so fit and.........and everything."

"Well he wanted us to wake him up at 9:30 and it's that time now," Samantha said, speaking more normally now.

"Oh PLEASE Samantha, can't you just give us a couple of minutes to admire the natural beauty right in front of us?" Beth pleaded.

Jill jumped in begging the same thing from her friend, "Pppppllllleeeeeaaaasssseeee! Samantha, please!"

"Ok ok," Samantha answered. "I'm going downstairs to put the coffee on but when I get back we're waking him up!" With that Samantha left the room and headed for the stairs.

Both Beth and Jill couldn't take their eyes off the prize male specimen that lay just inches away from them.

Just as Paul considered faking waking up he heard Beth say to Jill, "I can't believe what I'm about to do."

Jill questioned, "What are you talking about?"

"I'm going to move his sheet so we can see more of him!" Beth surprised herself when she heard it come out of her mouth. "When will girls like us ever get another chance to do anything like this again?"

Jill looked at Beth and nodded her head in agreement.

Paul could not believe the conversation happening just inches away from him, about him! He was both shocked and oddly excited simultaneously. What had started out as a simple plan to give a couple of girls a little thrill was escalating right in front of him.

Paul felt the sheet covering him begin to lift and move away from his body. With his eyes still closed he couldn't tell for sure but it felt as if the bottom half of his body was no longer covered by the sheet. He could feel the cooler air circulating around his naked legs.

"Oh look at that bubble butt Jill," Beth said, breaking the silence.

Jill responded with a sigh and a deep exhale saying, "That's the most beautiful butt I've ever seen. It's perfect."

Paul almost produced a smile before catching himself, after all he was 'fast asleep.'

Just then Paul felt the sheet moving again. This time he knew that all his coverage was gone. He felt the air in the room on his back and chest. He was laying there in just his tighty-whities in front of the two girls.

"Oh Beth, what are you doing?" Jill whispered.

"I couldn't help it, I just had to see more. He's so damn handsome and this body. It's about to drive me wild." Beth admitted.

"Samantha will be back any minute and we've got to get that sheet back on him before that," Jill insisted.

"Just one more thing I want to see," Beth said as she rolled Paul over onto his stomach. This gave both girls a prime view of both of his muscular butt cheeks. In addition his tighty-whities had crept into his butt crack giving them the perfect definition of his crack.

Both girls let out audible gasps as they devoured the sight in front of them.

The girls heard footsteps approaching them and quickly grabbed the sheet flinging it over the nearly naked boy just in time for Samantha's re-entrance.

Samantha entered the room shouting Paul's name. With no response she grabbed his shoulder and started violently shaking the boy. Paul finally reacted somewhat, saying, "Go away, leave me alone mom."

Samantha answered, "It's not your mommy big boy it's me, now GET UP! You're supposed to meet your friends later, remember?"

Paul started moving and opened his eyes and said, "Oh yeah, thanks guys. Guess I was really out of it. Those pills are really strong, I guess."

Beth and Jill both shook their heads and Beth asked, "You don't remember anything before when we tried to wake you earlier?"

Paul answered, "No......like I was saying that stuff does a number on me. Thanks again ladies. Now I better grab a shower and get this day going."

Samantha let him know that there was coffee made whenever he was ready for some as the three left his room.

The girls' day was filled with games, food and gossip. They chatted about their friends' romances and want to be romances at school. It was a normal day in the lives of high school girls.

At some point their conversation turned back to Paul and Beth and Jill's admiration of him. Again they fawned over his good looks and superior body. Jill let it slip that she really enjoyed seeing his full butt in just his underwear.

"What are you talking about?" Samantha asked.

Beth quickly interrupted saying, "While you were making the coffee Paul rolled over on his stomach. When he moved, his sheet slid off of him and onto the floor. That's when we saw all of his butt. But we quickly retrieved his sheet and covered him up."

Samantha looked at them both with skepticism but let it go as what had happened.

After dinner Paul and the three girls settled in the living room to watch a movie on tv. The movie was about two couples who lived very different lives but somehow became friends. At one point they all smoked some grass and then decided to take a dip in the pool. The more liberal guy slowly stripped off naked and encouraged everyone to join him.

Beth and Jill were watching intensely as the actor got naked on the screen.

Beth commented, "I'm surprised to see them show a totally naked man in a movie. It's normally a naked woman accompanied by a guy in his shorts or underwear. It's such a double standard when it comes to that."

Samantha chimed in with, "Well if you ask me everyone should keep their clothes on, I don't need to see that stuff."

Beth reiterated, "Well I think it's about time the roles were reversed. More naked men and less women. It's only fair. You guys have had the opportunity to see naked women for years and years. It's only recently that they've started showing naked men in movies or on tv." She was looking directly at Paul while explaining her point of view.

"Hey, don't hate on me." Paul said. "If anything I agree with you. The human body is a beautiful thing and should be shared by all. I certainly don't have a problem with men being butt naked for the world to admire,"........he said chuckling.

Jill sat just noodling her head in agreement with Paul's observation.

"Again, I be happy if everyone just kept their clothes on around me," Samantha said as she rolled her eyes in apathy.

"Ok guys, that's it for me, time for sleep. Seems like I can't get enough lately," Paul mentioned. As he was leaving the room he turned his head and asked, "I hate to be a bother but could I impose on you all again? I'm going to take another dose of my sinus meds and as always I'll be dead too the world. Please don't let me sleep past 10 or so. I hate to waste the day asleep."

Beth spoke up, out of turn and answered with exhilarated enthusiasm, "Sure, no problem. We'll make sure you're UP by then."

Samantha looked at her with surprise. She was a bit confused as to why Beth had answered Paul and not left it up to her.

Before Paul left the living room he stopped, turned and asked, "Oh by the way if you need any whites washed tomorrow I've got to do some laundry. It's the damnedest thing. I could have sworn I packed enough socks and underwear to last at least a week but I'm already completely out. So just let me know if you've got anything you want washed........night all."

In his bedroom Paul's head was swimming with ideas. He had laid down several hints for the girls to absorb and hoped they would pick up on them.

Since he'd implied that all his underwear was dirty he would sleep in his jockstrap. He would have to remember to stay on his back to keep from reveling his nearly naked ass to them if they removed his sheet again. He boned up a bit just thinking about being adored and partially exposed in front of the two girls. He drifted off to sleep thinking about their reactions to his jockstrap in the morning.

He was suddenly aware of movement in his room. He could see it wasnt daylight yet through his squinted eyes. He was aware enough to know he couldn't move since he was supposed to be knocked out from the medication. If he gave away his pretense everyone would know he had been pretending the night before.

He heard his bedroom door close. He started to exhale a breath of relief when he heard his light switch click on. Again through his squint he knew his bedroom was bathed in light. Whoever it was, was still in his room.

Before he could begin to start to think of what to do he heard two voices. It was Beth and Jill.

"I can't believe you talked me into this. We'll get caught, I just know Samantha will wake up and see we're gone," he heard Jill say.

"No she sleeps so soundly she'll never know," Beth reassured her.

"Ok then let's get this over with, I'm scared to death," Jill said.

With hearing that Paul felt his sheet being lifted off of his body once again. He then frantically realized he was sleeping on his side, just as he had been this morning. Both girls gasp out loud as they saw their dream guy's naked ass come into view.

"Oh fuck..........he's naked.........."Jill hissed.

"No look, he's wearing a jockstrap. Remember he said all his underwear was in the laundry. How fucking lucky for us. I can't believe we're seeing this hunks' nearly naked butt. Isn't it beautiful?" Beth asked.

"This has to be a dream. It can't actually be real. It's too much to ever even imagine," Jill said out loud.

Paul was starting to stiffen listening to all the girls' flattering words about him.

He heard Beth whispering just before he felt himself being rolled over onto his stomach, again. He realized his entire butt was now on display including his naked butt crack.

After a few minutes of what he determined was just being admired, he heard Beth yet again speak, "We may never get another opportunity to do this so here we go!"

With that said he felt hands grip his butt cheeks and then spread them wide open. He nearly eked out a surprised gasp. The two friends of his sister were looking at a guys most personal and private area, his butt hole. Nobody had ever seen this part of his body. Nobody had ever wanted to see it before that he was aware of. He felt totally humiliated.

"Wow, that's beautiful isn't it Jill?" Beth asked her friend.

"I......I.....I don't know. I've never seen one before," Jill answered.

"Just look at it. It's tight and pink and puckered. It's a guy's most private area and we've seen it. We're seen this hunk of a man's most intimate area." Beth said admiringly.

"Ok now you've seen that, let's get out of here before we get busted," Jill said.

"No, there's just one more thing I want to see before we go," Beth said.

With that Paul felt hands grip his shoulder and pull back attempting to turn him on his back. It wasn't working, thank god Paul thought. But then he felt another pair of hands. Jill must have joined in trying to turn him over. With both of them pulling with all they were worth, they finally flipped him over onto his back.

Paul was now terrified. Listening to all the idolizations of him by them his penis was at least at half mast, if not more. He was sure they couldn't miss it. It had to be tenting in his jockstrap pouch.

"Oh my god, look at that!" Beth nearly screamed. "He's huge. His dick must be at least eight inches. I can't wait to see it."

As Beth grabbed the waistband of his jockstrap and begain pulling it down the girls heard a noise from the hallway. Beth let go of the jock and grabbed the sheet throwing it over Paul's body.

Just then Paul's door opened. Samantha had a puzzled look on her face and said, "What in the world is going on here? What are you two doing in here? What the fuck?"

Beth quickly answered, "Samantha you won't believe this. We both woke up hearing something weird. The more we listened the louder it got. We jumped up heading toward the noise. We got in the hallway and determined the noise was coming from Paul's room. We barged in and it appeared Paul was choking. His breathing was labored and it scared us. We rolled him over on his stomach and patted on his back and suddenly he seemed to be ok. Then we turned him on his back again and we were just making sure he was ok."

Jill looked at Beth with amazement. She couldn't believe she'd come up with that elaborate tale off the top of her head.

Samantha checked out her brother to confirm that he seemed ok and then thanked the girls for their concern and help.

As they were returning to Samantha's room she asked, "Didn't Paul ever wake up while all that was happening?"

"Nope, he never moved. That medication must be something else." Beth answered.

As soon as Paul determined that it was safe he grabbed his now rock hard penis and furiously beat off. For some reason that experience had aroused him so much he had to take care of it immediately. He was confused as to why all of this affected him in such a sexual way. He'd never experienced the arousal extremes he was now feeling. He looked forward to being found in future compromising situations. And the adoration he received got him hard instantaneously.This was all new to him but he knew one thing, he loved it.

Paul drifted off after experiencing a night of firsts and amazing new experiences. He woke to the sound of voices in his room again. Listening but not moving he guessed it was 10 esh and the girls were coming to wake him.

"Up and Adam sleepyhead," Samantha announced.

This time he started moving about grunting and yawning. He purposely, but without their knowledge, started kicking the sheet which was all wrapped around his body. Finally with one good kick the sheet flew off of him and floated gently to the floor.

12